Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tgif111
Msg: 426
Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISISPage 18 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
that Obama guy is harder on our allies than on our enemies. look here:

Kerry slams Netanyahu: Those criticizing Iran deal don't know its details

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday, in light of the Israeli premier's opposition to the unfolding deal with Iran over its nuclear program.

Speaking at a congressional hearing on the U.S. State Department budget, Kerry said that "anybody running around right now jumping in to say, 'Well we don't like the deal,' or this or that, doesn't know what the deal is." Kerry added, "there is no deal yet, and I caution people to wait and see what these negotiations produce."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.644043

Susan Rice:
Netanyahu's speech in U.S. is "Destructive"

January 2017 can't come fast enough!!!!!!!!

trinity818
Msg: 427
view profile
History
Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS
Posted: 2/26/2015 2:09:25 PM
^^^
Gee, I may have to vote for Hillary just to watch you ESAD.
 cotter
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:09:11 PM
Message 475...
^^^

LMAO ... be careful what you wish for ... he's moving to Florida. You may actually get to meet him while he's out knocking on doors campaigning for ... ummmm ...

Jeb – Ben – Rick – Scott – Chris – Lindsey – George

OR

All those others who might still be in the race … ??????

I wonder if he will be able to bring himself to campaign for Ben Carson?
 HondoGal
Msg: 429
Posted: 2/26/2015 8:07:43 PM

Gee, I may have to vote for Hillary just to watch you ESAD.~trinity

I had to look up what ESAD meant…vulgar and cruel words.
Why would you say this to TGIF?

Seemingly, you don’t know what side of the political fence you are on…that is sad; and imo makes your statements merely gratuitous.

Eric_Summit
Msg: 430
Posted: 2/26/2015 8:22:13 PM

Posted by RobAustralia:
"Why don't you just admit you are a Racist Prick and it really irks you that there is a black man in the Whitehouse?"

We're rubber and you're glue.
Whatever you say bounces off us and sticks to you!
 tgif111
Msg: 431
Posted: 2/26/2015 9:54:01 PM
^^^^ha ha good one Eric!!! you always make me smile!^^^^

from trinity818

I won't be eating any shyt lady.

i'll be jet skiing, wreck diving and fishing in the Gulf of Mexico by day and dancing in the Miami Beach dance clubs by night.

i'd vote for 50 cent over the guy in there now! at least he knows how to fight and kick butt!
 aj7125
Msg: 432
Posted: 2/26/2015 10:05:25 PM
"I would absolutely love to see Ben Carson become president. For one thing your words would come right back in your face. It would be you and your birds of a feather that don't like the president simply because he is the BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE! This is where I probably should add some moronic icons so a person of your level can grasp just how totally funny that would be, but I just can't bring myself to childish retardation."

Forumreaderisall ^^^^^^^^^^^ Great post, right now I am very interested in Carson. Also interested in Walker. Too early obviously but the libs better hope they have something better then Clinton.......Whoops, they don't. Going to enjoy 2016!!
 lyingcheat
Msg: 433
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2015 10:23:42 PM

Whatever you say bounces off us and sticks to you!

You have a child ghostwriting your posts?

ha ha good one Eric!!! you always make me smile!

R i g h t . . . You enjoy playground ditties too?

You guys are obviously made for each other...
Here's the ultimate romantic ballad for guys with your level of sophistication and discernment -

tgif111 and Eric_Summit sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes marriage
Then comes tgif111 pushing a baby carriage.
 HondoGal
Msg: 434
Posted: 2/26/2015 10:30:43 PM
^^^^^^^
TGIF, not worth responding to. What good person would ever want to watch another human being eat shyt and die? No one who spouts these venomous words is worth consideration.

Posted by RobAustralia:
"Why don't you just admit you are a Racist Prick and it really irks you that there is a black man in the Whitehouse?"

Whatever you say bounces off us and sticks to you!~Eric

Rob aka Moonbeamer, is the accuser who calls others racists and is also demonstratively fascinated by male genitals.

I don’t believe there is an Australian in this thread; just another make believe poster invented by one who cannot stand on her/his own. If there is, by her/his postings, he’s never been outside of the outback.

I don’t know what led up to this attack for I don’t read the crazies’ posts on here. Best to just ignore them.

But How can any White Australian call us, (the U.S.A.), the most accommodating nation in the history of mankind of all races, Racist?

Aussis still house their Aborigines in caves.
Interestingly, Aborigines who scientific communities believe are the closet thing we have to prehistoric man , still live in caves as they did 40,000 years ago, in Australia.
The history of Indigenous Australians is thought to have spanned 40,000 to 45,000 years, although some estimates have put the figure at up to 80 000 years before European settlement .

About fifty percent of the aborigine population in Australia live nomadically; there choice (hopefully). Aussies have no leg to stand on when it comes to race relations.

So where are the condos, farm lands, hunting grounds specifically for your Aborigines? …these great persons, who should be your national treasure, that are possibly direct decedents of Neanderthals?
 aj7125
Msg: 435
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:15:46 PM
James Clapper talks about how times are most violent right now but John Kerry said yesterday how things haven't been as safe as it is now. Mr President, you may want to get your crew together(Kerry) and tell him to shut his mouth when talking. I mean, this is ridiculous. This is our Sec of State. But it doesn't surprise anyone, Hillary was the same SOS right before Kerry. And obviously we all see clearly that there is no foreign policy because no one's home. And then we have Susan Rice, nothing more needs to be said for anyone who follows her.
 lyingcheat
Msg: 436
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:47:07 AM

^^^^^
TGIF, not worth responding to. What good person would ever want to watch another human being eat shyt and die? No one who spouts these venomous words is worth consideration.

What are you talking about? I'll concede you are probably an expert on the spouting of venomous words, but you're clearly not so good at following discussions and remembering who has said what.
Besides, the humour and posting tendencies of those two posters reveal a shared fondness for playground poetry so I was just trying to be friendly and give them something to giggle over until they get called in for dinner, or to do their homework or something.

But How can any White Australian call us, (the U.S.A.), the most accommodating nation in the history of mankind of all races, Racist?

Aussis still house their Aborigines in caves.
Interestingly, Aborigines who scientific communities believe are the closet thing we have to prehistoric man , still live in caves as they did 40,000 years ago, in Australia.
The history of Indigenous Australians is thought to have spanned 40,000 to 45,000 years, although some estimates have put the figure at up to 80 000 years before European settlement .

About fifty percent of the aborigine population in Australia live nomadically; there choice (hopefully). Aussies have no leg to stand on when it comes to race relations.

So where are the condos, farm lands, hunting grounds specifically for your Aborigines?

This ^^^ is by no means accurate, though there is some truth in it. The way the colonial powers treated indigenous Australians was shameful, and it's an indictment of modern Australia that indigenous Australians are still so disadvantaged.
Which is all very well, but raising it for the reason you have in this context makes an example of a tu quoque fallacy.

(Tu quoque (Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy is an informal logical fallacy that intends to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position. This attempts to dismiss opponent's position based on criticism of the opponent's inconsistency and not the position presented.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque)

(Aborigines) …these great persons, who should be your national treasure, that are possibly direct decedents of Neanderthals...

"Decedents" are dead people, so I presume you mean 'descendents'.
No modern humans are 'direct descendents of Neanderthals'. We overlapped with them in time, we did not descend from them. Traces of the Neanderthal genome are found in all population groups all over the world. If anything, Papuans and Aboriginals tend to have less Neanderthal DNA than other groups due to early isolation from European Neanderthal populations.
Early Africans tend to have even less, because they never left Africa and so did not encounter either Neanderthals or Denisovians.

Say... do you think it's a worthwhile principle that ones beliefs should correspond to reality? Or is it OK to just disregard gaps in your knowledge and assert your beliefs as if they were actually meaningful.

First Aboriginal genome sequenced
Although the Neanderthals and Denisovans ultimately went extinct, their genetic imprint remains. According to the results, the genomes of non-Africans today contain between between 1.5-2.1 percent Neanderthal genes, while the genomes of Australian aborigines, New Guineans and some Pacific Islanders come in around 6 percent Denisovan. Genomes of Native Americans and Han Chinese, as well as other mainland Asian populations, contain about 0.2 percent Denisovan genes, the researchers estimate.
http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/5365/20131219/neanderthal-genome-reveals-incest-interbreeding-and-mystery.htm

A Draft Sequence of the Neandertal Genome
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/328/5979/710.full

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James Clapper talks about how times are most violent right now but John Kerry said yesterday how things haven't been as safe as it is now. Mr President, you may want to get your crew together(Kerry) and tell him to shut his mouth when talking.

Kerry is right. By all metrics we live in a less violent world than ever before.

Get a dose of reality.

A History of Violence
by Steven Pinker
In the decade of Darfur and Iraq, and shortly after the century of Stalin, Hitler, and Mao, the claim that violence has been diminishing may seem somewhere between hallucinatory and obscene. Yet recent studies that seek to quantify the historical ebb and flow of violence point to exactly that conclusion.
Global violence has fallen steadily since the middle of the twentieth century.
According to the Human Security Brief 2006, the number of battle deaths in interstate wars has declined from more than 65,000 per year in the 1950s to less than 2,000 per year in this decade. In Western Europe and the Americas, the second half of the century saw a steep decline in the number of wars, military coups, and deadly ethnic riots.
Meanwhile, for another kind of violence--homicide--the data are abundant and striking. The criminologist Manuel Eisner has assembled hundreds of homicide estimates from Western European localities that kept records at some point between 1200 and the mid-1990s. In every country he analyzed, murder rates declined steeply--for example, from 24 homicides per 100,000 Englishmen in the fourteenth century to 0.6 per 100,000 by the early 1960s.
http://stevenpinker.com/files/2007_03_19_new_republic_0.pdf

gingerosity
Msg: 437
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 2:14:09 AM

I don’t believe there is an Australian in this thread; just another make believe poster invented by one who cannot stand on her/his own.

5 out of 49 posters identify as Australian in this thread. That's five times as many as Scots and half as many as Canadians. I can't be sure about the other 4, but I'm pretty sure I'm Australian. Otherwise the roos I see hopping around are going to need some explaining.

Rob has been around for years as RobertAus, Faithdefender, RobAustralia. Yep... he's always been like this.

"There's only one thing I hate more than racists. Filipinos." - Tim Minchin
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 438
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:37:53 AM
Madelina....aka...HondoGal...is a formerly permanently banned poster for blatant racist comment. I especially loved the lingerie pictures Madeline had on her profile...quite attractive for a 67 yo woman.
 trinity818
Msg: 439
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:26:18 AM

No one who spouts these venomous words is worth consideration.

So says one the most racist posters ever to post in these forums. Hondo, you are one of the hateful people I've ever encountered.

If tgif wants to sling crap like:
you're despicable and you're a traitor
, then he gets what he deserves.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/15725710datingPostpage8.aspx
Msg. 176
 tgif111
Msg: 440
The Golfer dedicates the day to a drug user
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:45:09 AM
despicable and traitor are quite appropriate words if you smoke dope.

do you smoke dope trinity? are you an illegal drug user?

speaking of despicable check this post out.............

I see where The Incompetent Golfer has commemorated the death of Trayvon Martin - a young drug user BUT DID NOT ATTEND THE FUNERAL OF GENERAL HAROLD GREENE!!!!!!

did you ever see the photo op of THE GOLFER wearing a bomber jacket in the hopes of making the low information voters believe he supports our military? ha ha
nothing could be further than the truth.

he can wear a bomber jacket but..........

ordered the military to stand down on Benghazi.

didn't bother to attend the funeral of Maj. Gen. Harold Greene the highest ranking officer killed in combat since Viet Nam but offered condolences to the family of a dope smoking strong arm street thug shot by police in Ferguson, Ms.

he refused to order flags flown at half mast for Gen Greene but did so when drug addict Whitney Houston died from an alcohol and drug over dose in a bathroom.

under his regime there are more homeless veterans than illegal aliens.

he exchanged 5 dangerous terrorists for a deserter and Taliban sympathizer but let decorated Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi languish in a Mexican jail without lifting a finger to obtain his release for a long period of time.

under his stupidity, veterans benefits have been cut while illegal aliens receive food stamps, driver's licenses, federal housing and health insurance paid by those Americans who can find a job in his recession.

he failed to attend the Charlie Hebdo rally in Paris but made a comedic video taking selfies on the day they found out the American missionary Kayla Mueller was killed by ISIS.

but remember when the Liberals called George Bush a fascist dictator when he wore a bomber jacket?

the worst of the worst, this clown golfer, this knuckle bumping buffoon idiot has got to go!
he makes me sick to my stomach as he does millions of patriotic Americans.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 441
Posted: 2/27/2015 7:00:41 AM

despicable and traitor are quite appropriate words if you smoke dope.

Yep just like those pot head Founding Fathers.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 442
Posted: 2/27/2015 7:06:43 AM

Madelina....aka...HondoGal...is a formerly permanently banned poster for blatant racist comment. I especially loved the lingerie pictures Madeline had on her profile...quite attractive for a 67 yo woman.

Yup, we remember that racist...and she's still spewing venom in her posts. And, she's an idiot. AND, she looking silly and pathetic posting pics in her lingerie. Sad. But I guess that what desperate racists do for attention. She looked like one of the grandmas working at the Best Little Whore House in Texas.

As to prayers and other things racist I've seen on here:

In Edmonton, Alberta a group of young Muslim men walked through the business district yesterday afternoon handing out white roses to women, the roses had a message attached as to the true meaning of being Muslim and how it was a loving belief. Awesome. This is the type of thing that should be making the news in every community. Knowledge can overcome fear if handled openly.
 etourdi65
Msg: 443
Posted: 2/27/2015 7:10:51 AM
Hare Krishnas do that too, woo hoo!! How many Hare Krishnas have blown up innocent civilians?
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 444
Posted: 2/27/2015 7:29:40 AM

How many Hare Krishnas have blown up innocent civilians?

Zero.

Related question:

How many bald white males have blown up innocent civilians?
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 445
Posted: 2/27/2015 7:33:02 AM
Oh FFS, who pissed in your Corn Flakes?

The point of that is WE have to be more tolerant as not all Muslims in our communities are terrorists. And the Muslim communities should be going into our communities and saying they too don't support the terrorists.

I have an open enough mind to notice one small gesture, you on the other hand are just cold and closed. I guess that's what happens to racists and bigots....cold hearts, closed minds.
 tgif111
Msg: 446
the Golfer BooB
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:09:57 AM
yeah but what about the BOOB dedicating the day to a drug user?????

oh we have to ignore that!!!!

how can you all support an incompetent man like this????? how?????

come on let's see you defend him.

screw General Greene, Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi and Charlie Hebdo.

It's Trayvon Martin Day!!!! hooray!!!!
 momsaysirock
Msg: 447
the Golfer BooB
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:46:27 AM
Tgif, YOU appear to be a heavy DRUG USER

your profile has shown an Italian liquor cart heavily laden with DRUGS in liquid form!

you despicable TRAITOR! addling your brain with the poison drug ALCOHOL!

what excuse do you have, STONER ?

stoning your mind, brain with one of the most toxic and physically addictive drugs known and in widespread use.

does guzzling alcohol help clear your mind and make you a productive American? I think not!
 cotter
Msg: 448
view profile
History
the Golfer BooB
Posted: 2/27/2015 9:20:37 AM
Message 478 ...

I wonder if he will be able to bring himself to campaign for Ben Carson?
I would absolutely love to see Ben Carson become president.
No one asked if you would or would not "love" to see Ben become president. We don't care!

The question was if our resident racist was going to be able to bring himself to campaign for putting another "black" man in the White House.

Message 481 ...
Great post ...
Why is it a great post? Because he didn't answer the question any more than you did?

Bottom line ... are any of you racists in here going to be able to bring yourselves to actually go out and campaign for a black man? Not likely.

Message 484 ...
James Clapper talks about how times are most violent right now ...
I'd like to know what that means ... "times are most violent right now" for whom? Who exactly should be "scared"?

Message 489 ...
the worst of the worst, this clown golfer, this knuckle bumping buffoon idiot has got to go!
he makes me sick to my stomach as he does millions of patriotic Americans.
So what's your answer ...

Are you going to be able to bring yourself to go out and campaign for "Ben" ... so you teabaggers can put your own "black" man in the White House?

Message 491 ...
In Edmonton, Alberta a group of young Muslim men walked through the business district yesterday afternoon handing out white roses to women, the roses had a message attached as to the true meaning of being Muslim and how it was a loving belief. Awesome. This is the type of thing that should be making the news in every community. Knowledge can overcome fear if handled openly.
I wonder how the teabaggers would react if some Muslims passed out some white roses at this weeks CPAC?

Message 492/493 ...

How many Hare Krishnas have blown up innocent civilians?
Zero.

Related question:

How many bald white males have blown up innocent civilians?
I'm pretty sure either no one was ever counting or they've lost count ...
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 449
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:16:27 AM
Seems most religions have both good and bad deeds, perpetrated in the name.
Of whatever God their followers worship, to it's credit and also it's shame.
All religions are just comprised of people, who think their ways are right.
OK fine, believe as you wish.... Until it spurs folks to fight.
About ideas and views of the world we share, and why your way is the best.
Just because your God says so, does'nt justify killing the rest.

Our country is thankfully diverse, We have every flavor of humanity.
Mixing all our Gods together, just seems to add to the insanity.
Makes me glad to have our laws and rules, that honor no one God.
For to think that religion is the precursor to liberty, is thinking that is flawed.
So a slap in the face, should not be a disgrace, or a reason for vengence to seek
As everyone knows the best of Christians, simply turn the other cheek.
 tgif111
Msg: 450
THE GOLFER SAYS......
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:26:26 PM
I want the best guy for America but I fear how he's going to be able to correct all the problems that the pretender in chief has created.

it may be insurmountable.

Btw, Hillary Clinton polls better than any Republican existing in America. You guys don't have anyone who can beat her

she's backed by the Kardashian Society which accounts for 49% of the populace.

it's the Independents who once again will decide the outcome.

but forget the election. THE GOLFER HAS DECLARED THIS TRAYVON MARTIN DAY!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS