Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tgif111
Msg: 450
THE GOLFER SAYS......Page 20 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
I want the best guy for America but I fear how he's going to be able to correct all the problems that the pretender in chief has created.

it may be insurmountable.

Btw, Hillary Clinton polls better than any Republican existing in America. You guys don't have anyone who can beat her

she's backed by the Kardashian Society which accounts for 49% of the populace.

it's the Independents who once again will decide the outcome.

but forget the election. THE GOLFER HAS DECLARED THIS TRAYVON MARTIN DAY!!!!!
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 451
THE GOLFER SAYS......
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:42:21 PM

I want the best guy for America but I fear how he's going to be able to correct all the problems that the pretender in chief has created.
it may be insurmountable.

The above was a task your current President agreed to take on and he did so admirably. Remember a little guy named George W. Bush? How soon they forget. And I can't possibly think of what a mess you'd be in if the likes of McCain/Palin had been elected . They'd probably be calling up all 60 year old guys to fight a war and wouldn't care much if they'd just had a face lift and needed lifts in his combat boots....what ever it takes to replace the young men they'd already lost. Oh, did they lift and tighten that little sack you keep your brains in too?

Didn't George W. golf? George H.W. golf? Bill golf? Kennedy golf? Nixon golf? Regan golf?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 452
view profile
History
THE GOLFER SAYS......
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:53:32 PM
^^^^ How soon they forget, eh Bluemoon. Your last post had me rolling on the floor laughing. And they wonder why some lefties keep bringing up the bungler Bush. It's because he represents the benchmark of stupidity and a prime example of what NOT to do as President. I'll take President Obama any day over Bush or any other half baked entrees they're now serving for election.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 453
Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:58:32 PM

Essentially spoken by President Barack Hussein Obama:
"...Happy Saint Trayvon Martin Day!..."

President Barack Hussein Obama is out of his flippin' mind.

An impartial jury of Florida peers acquitted George Zimmerman.
The Justice Department announced it will NOT be bringing charges against George Zimmerman.
The court of public opinion has also determined George Zimmerman should be acquitted.

With all that is going on in the world...President Barack Hussein Obama feels the need to entertain that dead thug's parents at the White House...when he should be concentrating on the American people? He is seriously crazed.
 tgif111
Msg: 454
Husssein Obama to Undergo Mental Evaluation
Posted: 2/27/2015 1:13:54 PM
Hussein needs a serious mental evaluation.
only an idiot could support this buffoonery that he calls an administration.

how can you go golfing after an American gets his head sawed off and this geek sludge eyed monster is out there with his nine iron knuckle bumping and laughing his balls off all the while the media is snapping his pictures.

biggest moron of all time easily. i can't imagine the lowly IQ it takes to in any way support this pussy.

Obama makes PeeWee Herman look like The Incredible hulk!!!

oh yeah - it's Trayvon Martin Day so go ahead and celebrate the drug user's death.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 455
Husssein Obama to Undergo Mental Evaluation
Posted: 2/27/2015 1:57:58 PM

They'd probably be calling up all 60 year old guys to fight a war and wouldn't care much if they'd just had a face lift and needed lifts in his combat boots....what ever it takes to replace the young men they'd already lost. Oh, did they lift and tighten that little sack you keep your brains in too?

Rusty you crack me up :))) I just can't get the sight of some midget sitting in his mom's home surrounded by her 50's furniture bragging about his recent face lift and selling mom's home from under her while she's stuck in the nursing home so he can move to Florida...like the face lift is going to get the midget all the hot babes....ROFLMAO
 robaustralia
Msg: 456
Posted: 2/27/2015 2:17:23 PM

I don’t believe there is an Australian in this thread; just another make believe poster invented by one who cannot stand on her/his own. If there is, by her/his postings, he’s never been outside of the outback

And I don't believe anyone could post such dribble.

I don’t know what led up to this attack for I don’t read the crazies’ posts on here. Best to just ignore them

It is blatantly obvious that some posters on this thread are racist. Does it also irk you that there is a black man in the Whitehouse?

But How can any White Australian call us, (the U.S.A.), the most accommodating nation in the history of mankind of all races, Racist?

And the USA is just a shining light of the Western World in regards to race relations (Pfft!).

Aussis still house their Aborigines in caves.
Interestingly, Aborigines who scientific communities believe are the closet thing we have to prehistoric man , still live in caves as they did 40,000 years ago, in Australia.
The history of Indigenous Australians is thought to have spanned 40,000 to 45,000 years, although some estimates have put the figure at up to 80 000 years before European settlement .

About fifty percent of the aborigine population in Australia live nomadically; there choice (hopefully). Aussies have no leg to stand on when it comes to race relations.

So where are the condos, farm lands, hunting grounds specifically for your Aborigines? …these great persons, who should be your national treasure, that are possibly direct decedents of Neanderthals?

You are either ignorant, stupid or a troll, I can't decide. Oops I just did you are a Trinity.
 calguy14
Msg: 457
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:18:07 PM
Some christians might feel it is foolish to turn the other cheek....when the others view this as weak.Unfortunately there is a huge streak of bad dogs within that islamic bunch.They have to be dealt with harshly till they change their ways.Suggest people widen your news sources to get a better look at what is going on in the world.
 tgif111
Msg: 458
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:59:53 PM

Rusty you crack me up :)))

Rusty is a MAN'S nickname and it was directed to bluemoon.
in other posts I have accused bluemoon of being a man in disguise.

what the hell is going on Irish???????????
 cotter
Msg: 459
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:57:55 PM
Message 507 ...
Suggest people widen your news sources to get a better look at what is going on in the world.
I hope you really mean that ... because that statement does not just apply to this ISIS thing. It means EVERYTHING ... no exceptions.

It involves keeping an open mind ... can you do that? You realize that you can't ask others to do that if you can't do it!

Message 508 ...

Rusty you crack me up :)))

Rusty is a MAN'S nickname and it was directed to bluemoon.
in other posts I have accused bluemoon of being a man in disguise.
All I can say is that I really do know "Bluemoon".

"Blue" is no man!

{Twilight Zone music} ... or is she?
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 460
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:00:22 PM
How come no one is calling for fast track immigration for anyone in the area that feels they are under threat of ISIS?

You would think if you really wanted to help people, getting them out of the area would be pretty close to top of the list.
 gtomustang
Msg: 461
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:45:23 PM
you mean, expel Old Testament, go backward in time, capital-punishment loving, keep the women barefoot types?

the GOP is afraid to lose any voters :)

theatlantic.com had a great article on what ISIS really wants. Its long to read and the Reps might not like to use a "liberal" source for parts of their argument.

Good news is, we're sending in Bill O'Reilly. He apparently has combat experience, just ask him. He might start talking and convince members of ISIS its time to visit the virgins on their own.
 tgif111
Msg: 462
Posted: 2/28/2015 6:53:37 AM
from Clotter:

All I can say is that I really do know "Bluemoon".

"Blue" is no man!

{Twilight Zone music} ... or is she?

perhaps you were just channeling each other while you smoked your dope as you live in Ohio and she lives in B.C.

Rod Serling, cigarette in hand:
"You've entered another dimension, one of sight, sound and mind, where reality becomes confused with fantasy. You've entered the darkest corner of .............tHe TWiLIgHT zONe."
 gtomustang
Msg: 463
Posted: 2/28/2015 4:26:37 PM
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/11/theres-a-good-reason-why-so-many-terrorists-are-engineers/

and

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
 cotter
Msg: 464
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2015 9:26:15 AM
Message 512 ...
from Clotter:

Just a teeny weeny reminder ... I have never misquoted your user name, but I can step that up if you'd like. It could start happening shortly ... if you know what I mean.

Just don't forget, you started it.

... while you smoked your dope...
I'm not sure what you are inferring with that, but very early in my life I decided I'd never have anything to do with any kind of illegal substances.

As I became a mother, I endeavored to set a good example for my children and when they became teenagers, I boasted that they could never use the excuse that I did drugs so they can too. Their father had never tried any illegal substances either. We were proud of it and still are.

I also took my role very seriously every time I signed one of the "sport contracts" and told them that they didn't have to wait for their friends to turn them in if they were caught breaking the contract ... no booze and no drugs ... I told them I would do it.

Over the years, it helps that I keep my nose clean ... nothing to hide and run from when I have sought work in the jails and I can always take a drug test whenever an employer requests it.

I have never felt "left out" in any way and I always have fun no matter where I go.
 high-ground
Msg: 465
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2015 9:42:02 AM

I'm not sure what you are inferring with that, but very early in my life I decided I'd never have anything to do with any kind of illegal substances.

As I became a mother, I endeavored to set a good example for my children and when they became teenagers, I boasted that they could never use the excuse that I did drugs so they can too. Their father had never tried any illegal substances either. We were proud of it and still are.

I also took my role very seriously every time I signed one of the "sport contracts" and told them that they didn't have to wait for their friends to turn them in if they were caught breaking the contract ... no booze and no drugs ... I told them I would do it.

Proud of you cotter, and your ex ! One of your posts I tend to believe. Now if we can get a rebuttal on the all electric train :)
 cotter
Msg: 466
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2015 2:07:22 PM
high-ground ...

Now if we can get a rebuttal on the all electric train :)
Sent a note to your email ... it's up to you as to how you receive it. Neopoli wouldn't be happy with me posting it in here ... he's such a "follower of the rules" type. I hope to hear back from you.
 professora
Msg: 467
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:40:13 AM
yes-- you said it best
"out of his mind"

will our next President be for the American people?

Hilary is not for the American people and she is a bad choice for any party. I vote for the person and not the party & she is just bad for this country.
 cotter
Msg: 468
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2015 11:44:07 AM
Message 517 ...
will our next President be for the American people?
Why would anyone say such a thing?

President Obama has done a lot for the American people. At least he has managed not to take us into any illegal wars and we have not invaded any sovereign nations ... maiming and mutilating millions of Muslims not to mention our own precious military personnel ... killing hundreds of thousands more.

I have an idea ... if Netanyahu loses his re-election bid, the republicans could always put him up ... he's doing a pretty good job of trying to take over US foreign policy right now. He'd get the vote of the teabaggers and all the people who buy the myth that Israel is in some sort of imminent danger ...

Killing off the Palestinians must not be keeping him busy enough, so he thinks he can just swoop in here and tell our political leaders how to conduct themselves when negotiating with other nations.

He needs to take his coiffed hair and expensive tastes out of here ...
According to a state comptroller report on the Prime Minister’s spending between 2009 and 2013, acquired by The New York Times, Netanyahu and his family spends a lot of money on a lot of frivolous things such as $24,000 on takeout food in 2011 — eyebrow-raising since the family also has their own private chef — and $68,000 on hair and makeup between 2010 and 2011, twice the amount allowed in Netanyahu’s personal budget.
Our tax dollars hard at work. Sending them billions of dollars seems to be working out well for him.
 matthew83co
Msg: 469
THE GOLFER SAYS......
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:46:24 PM

Looks as though ISIS is looking forward to the return of Jesus.

It is POSSIBLE they are an extremely devastating, larger scale version of an extremist religious group. Similar to the Branch Dividians, belief in cleansing before the world's end could be leading their charge.

The Qu'ran (Koran dependent on spelling) is simply the third of three books. The other two are the New Testament and Old Testament. Judaism is the first evolution in middle-eastern originating monotheism, Christianity is the second evolution, and Islam is literally the third. Muslims believe in three prophets which to them are Abraham, Jesus and Mohammed.

Fighting in the middle-east over spiritual differences did start with Hebrewic people and the Eqyptians; however, those Egyptians were not the Muslim Egyptians we see today. Most fighting has been tied into spiritual sites and most importantly to all three religions... Jerusalem when three of the holiest shrines to all three religions sit.
 calguy14
Msg: 470
THE GOLFER SAYS......
Posted: 3/4/2015 6:11:40 AM
@ mathew
Do you believe the story of that division between the Egyptians and the Hebrews is adequately chronicled?The journey of the Jews into the desert?
 cotter
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2015 7:34:05 AM
Message 519 ...
Looks as though ISIS is looking forward to the return of Jesus.
Shhhh ... don't tell the "X-tians" ... or they'll start swarming all over Israel. Israel will be glad to take in the "French" jews, but they really don't want anyone but their own kind over there.

Oh dear ... if the "X-tians" think the end is near, they will flock to Israel in droves. Israel is gonna lose their minds. Mind you, I'm sure they're happy to take the "X-tian" tourism dollars, but they sure don't want them there for any length of time. They're really not so thrilled about this armageddon / apocalypse stuff.

The last thing they need is still another "jesus". If I'm not mistaken they really weren't so keen on the first one. I wonder how a "21st century jesus" would be treated?

I have some questions about that:
What "color" will this "21st century jesus" be?
Will "21st century jesus" be the "new dark" as one of our posters in here described?
Will "21st century jesus" be a person that our racist "X-tians" will be able to accept?
Does the "21st century jesus" have to be born of a jewish virgin like the other "jesus"?
What if it turns out that "21st century jesus" is born from a Muslim virgin instead?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 472
Posted: 3/19/2017 10:14:34 AM
Anyone looking for a good laugh?

Go back and re-read this thread with all the comments about Obama golfing too much.
 gtomustang
Msg: 473
Trump the new golfer
Posted: 3/19/2017 3:48:31 PM
or this one:

"will our next President be for the American people?"

>>>I suspect the Chump health insurance plan is going to be a hard swallow for his supporters. For well to do Republicans, its their wet dream come true. Government programs that take care of people screw up the argument that "government is not the solution, its the problem." Now if they can privatize Social Security, Medicaid will be the last third rail they can touch.
 cotter
Msg: 474
view profile
History
Trump the new golfer
Posted: 3/19/2017 4:10:28 PM
Message 525 ...
gto ...
I suspect the Chump health insurance plan is going to be a hard swallow for his supporters.

I dunno ... plenty of republicans have told me (actually all republicans I know) ... have told me that "swallow" is understood.

They just take a deep breath, hold their nose ... ... ... and swallow.

I would say the only time there is an exception, is when they are afraid of losing in the mid-terms. That may make the difference this time.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS