Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 474
view profile
History
Trump the new golferPage 22 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Message 525 ...
gto ...
I suspect the Chump health insurance plan is going to be a hard swallow for his supporters.

I dunno ... plenty of republicans have told me (actually all republicans I know) ... have told me that "swallow" is understood.

They just take a deep breath, hold their nose ... ... ... and swallow.

I would say the only time there is an exception, is when they are afraid of losing in the mid-terms. That may make the difference this time.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS