Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 calguy14
Msg: 76
Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISISPage 4 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Why do people keep bringing up the crusades,this is 2015 not the 11th century.

This is a holy war.Westerners declaring that it is not will not make it go away.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 77
Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS
Posted: 2/7/2015 9:08:22 PM

PunditFact tallied up all of the statements that they evaluated from the three cable news networks and found that 60% of all the statements they examined from Fox News were mostly false or worse.

According to PunditFact, here is how the three cable networks did on statements that the fact checker examined:

At Fox and Fox News, 10 percent of the claims PunditFact has rated have been True, 11 percent Mostly True, 18 percent Half True, 21 percent Mostly False, 31 percent False and nine percent Pants on Fire.

That means about 60 percent of the claims checked have been rated Mostly False or worse.

….

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/06/fact-checker-finds-60-fox-news-statements-false-lie.html
 aj7125
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/7/2015 9:31:13 PM
Noah Rothman:

Politifact has determined that is a sweeter objective to score political points against Republicans than to hold Obama responsible for the collapse of his principle mandate as president – to extricate America from Middle Eastern wars. Today, and only as a result of Obama’s incompetence and shoddy efforts to mislead the public, American forces are again at work in both old and new theaters in the Middle East combatting terror.

Politifact embarrassed itself again today, but I guess that’s hardly news.
 daynadaze
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2015 10:23:12 PM
Let me get this straight, liberals, as a whole, think that a bunch of thugs looting & rioting is okay? What the hell does being a worthless slug thug have to do with whether or not someone is a Liberal or a Conservative? I'd like to see all the looters in prison for the longest sentence the law allows. Every single one of them, I don't think anyone burns down their own neighborhood because they are protesting something they believe is wrong, I think felons do that, felons loot, felons ruin their own lives. They get no empathy from me. Don't blame the political party I lean toward for what low-life gutter scum do when they think they can get away with it.
 tgif111
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/8/2015 4:40:32 AM
Poochie:

pants on fire? like the insurance commercial

that expression actually brought a laugh to me.

I may use that in the future (with your permission) I like it!
 calguy14
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/8/2015 5:33:42 AM
@skoochie
Yes,the militants do indeed understand that this is a holy war....undeclared to keep the weak liberals from reacting.This is the reason the Muslim masses have stayed silent.
The recent trial in Canada revealed some transcripts spoken by Tunisian Chibeb Essaghaier.
The long term plans were murders of impact.Canadian leaders "the expensive Jew,the Zionist,rather than working so hard for only 50 or 60 train deaths"." We don't want the sheep,we want the wolf".Essaghaier believed it was permissable to kill the "nonbelievers" innocent women and children because western troops were doing the same in Muslim lands.

It doesn't matter what you offer up,including your ass.They want a Muslim state,worldwide.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/8/2015 6:19:26 AM

Yes,the militants do indeed understand that this is a holy war....undeclared to keep the weak liberals from reacting.This is the reason the Muslim masses have stayed silent.

Yes because a muslim country declaring they will wipe the off the face of the earth is your way of saying the are saying silent.

You really should see a DR. about that paranoia you have, clearly it is affecting your ability to see the world.
 etourdi65
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/8/2015 6:39:00 AM
Obama lacks the ability to address anything on its own merits, the liberal mindset gets in his way. When a certain group of people who Obama relates to on whatever level does atrocious things their actions are justifiable based on some past or present alleged injustice they have experienced as a people. When that is difficult for him to justify he resorts to posing moral equivalences.you see the same tactics being used by many liberals on this thread.
 calguy14
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/8/2015 7:34:57 AM
Certainly many Jewish people feel that this is not paranoia.Its an obsession on the part of these people.Doesn't matter if Israel disappeared,it would then be the morals of the west.Have you ever known one of these nutty b@sturds?"There is only religion".All religion till my daughter visited the jobsite and he turned into a swooning puppy at age forty.Kill the infidels and take their women,just like they did in North Africa or did you forget?
 calguy14
Msg: 85
 Walts
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/8/2015 9:07:03 AM
After awhile, someone looking in from outside would think that a lot of you love to live a life a fear. If you don't like Obama, maybe we can set up a one for one trade. You take this moron Prime Minister we have, and we'll take Obama. Our Prime Minister would represent a good majority of you. He's a scared p us sy too, likes hiding in closets, and loves feeding the masses with a bunch of fear mongering BS. Perfect for some of you, it seems.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/8/2015 10:32:04 AM

Without Christianity, there would be no me or you, and that I am sure you know but will never say on here.

I'd still like an explanation as to what the above means.
 cotter
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2015 11:09:39 AM
Message 53 ...
Please tell us.The rest of the world can thank us for dragging them along.
Yeah ... just like G"W" thought those "dumb desert dwellers" in Iraq were gonna let us take all their oil ... just hand over all the contracts to us.

Message 56 ...
Those who are charmed by the allure of the ancient Muslim world can invite those radicalized Islamists to brunch
See ... you actually hit the nail on the head, Becky. You split the "Muslim" world by mentioning the "radicalized Islamists" ... as opposed to just Islamists.

I have a feeling we wouldn't even be dealing with those "radicalized Islamists" if we hadn't pushed ourselves (and our non-Muslim shyt) on them. That's not to say that they wouldn't be fighting amongst themselves, but at least we wouldn't be their target?

We (along with a few other non-Muslim nations) interfered with their way of life by taking land from them and giving it to others who were pretty much determined to take it all. We supported (and still do support) that ideology and now we too are paying dearly for it. While many seem to be under the impression that the US was founded to be some sort of "God-believing" nation, that still does not make us a theocracy. We were founded only to be a place where people could worship (or NOT worship) as they please. That does not mean that our "leaders" have to be of any given faith and it does not mean that the majority of believers get to be in control and deny those of us who do not believe as they do ... certain civil rights.

We are now supporting another country that is determined to steal as much of their neighboring land as possible and make themselves a theocratic nation as well ... at least that's what the current head of their country has stated.

They are an unpredictable lot and it is impossible to know where the meeting will be heading after coffee is served.
Actually that line would describe radicals of any religious sect known to man.

Message 85 ...
This is a war where Christians are killing people by the hundreds of thousands in the name of their god.
Pffttt ... don't forget the "half-X-tians" and (in here) so-called "non-religious or X-tian others" ... they are on a mission to kill as many of their "Muslim" neighbors as possible ... even children just playing in their yards.

Message 88 ...
It doesn't matter what you offer up,including your ass.They want a Muslim state,worldwide.
Other than a bunch of people just throwing turds around (hoping they'll stick somewhere), I'm not convinced that it is a "worldwide" thing. They really don't care about us or how we dress or eat or get to work ... they don't want our homes or luxury boats or vacation condos ...

They do see us interfering on a regular basis on their way of life and I can fully understand that they want us to leave them alone.

The US is much like an attention deficit child ... can't keep their hands to them self ... always interfering with others, stirring up some sort of trouble somewhere, just doing anything that will get attention (generally not well-behaved).

When a nation is well-behaved, we don't generally go out of our way to pump it up and draw attention to the wonderful things it does. That well-behaved nation is not in the news, and doesn't really get much attention.

Unfortunately, the badly behaved "attention deficit" child gets all the attention ... and so does the bad behavior of the US. We need to keep our noses out of others' business ... make the needs of our own people a priority instead.

We ship food all over the world and but what about our own citizens who are going hungry?
*In 2012, in the US, 14.5 percent of households were food insecure ... hungry! (Coleman-Jensen 2013 p v.). This percentage is the same as 2008, and has been the highest number recorded since these statistics have been kept (Coleman-Jensen 2013, p. v).

We send billions of dollars to other nations (some very well developed and even have nuclear weapons) but what about our homeless citizens? The following information was found from numerous sources ...

More than 600,000 Americans are homeless on a given night, according to the latest government data, which conducts a count on a specific night in January every year. Nearly a quarter are children and a third were living in unsheltered places like parks, cars, or abandoned buildings.

The number of people who are chronically homeless, or who have been continuously homeless for more than one year or experienced at least four episodes over the last three, is over 100,000, and two-thirds go unsheltered. There were more than 57,000 homeless veterans.
In January 2012 annual point-in-time count found that 633,782 people across America were homeless.

During the overall count, 62,619 veterans were found homeless nationwide ... 12 percent of all homeless adults. Just under 8 percent of homeless U.S. veterans are female.

One out of 50 children or 1.5 million children in America will be homeless each year. In 2013 that number jumped to one out of 30 children, or 2.5 million.

We send medical materials and medical help to nations all over the world, but what about our own citizens? In 2012 (according to the United States Census Bureau) we still had 15.4% of the population who were without health insurance. Many of the uninsured are the working poor or are unemployed. Others are healthy and choose to go without it. Some have been rejected by insurance companies and are considered "uninsurable".

Of course there is a lot more we need to do for ourselves ... infrastructure comes to mind. I just think we need to have our charity begin at home and mind our own business ... and we would not have so many enemies. We make our own trouble for ourselves.

Message 95 ...

Without Christianity, there would be no me or you, and that I am sure you know but will never say on here.
I'd still like an explanation as to what the above means.
I'll give it a try ... ummmm ... Genesis 1?

You know, that "God created everything" thing that's been going around!
 tgif111
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/8/2015 3:25:56 PM

PunditFact tallied up all of the statements that they evaluated from the three cable news networks and found that 60% of all the statements they examined from Fox News were mostly false or worse

PunditFact?
that's a Brian Williams endorsed site. it amounts to about the same as what I say here:

Tom Da Bomb tallied up all of the statements that they evaluated from the three cable news networks and found that 99.9% of all the statements they examined from Fox News were Mostly True or ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!

so there!
 _babblefish
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/8/2015 4:17:34 PM

Tom Da Bomb tallied up all of the statements that they evaluated from the three cable news networks and found that 99.9% of all the statements they examined from Fox News were Mostly True or ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!

so there!

you mean like the kind of reporting where Africa was called a country ? that fox news?

buhahahaha, you're sounding like your dipsomaniac founding fathers?
 daynadaze
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2015 10:57:47 PM
Yes, I've seen his stuff before, he did try to make it all sound like it was part of history, but he's been debunked. I meant real documents of real history.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/9/2015 5:19:58 AM

Google Titus Flavius Josephus

Just did, and turns out his account of jesus was a forgery by a christian bishop.
 etourdi65
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/9/2015 6:06:31 AM
who cares? it has nothing to do with the fact that in 2015 Muslim radicals are killing in the name of Allah....burning people alive, chopping off heads, stoning people to death etc....

No matter what any other religion does or did it doesn't change the fact that some Modern day Muslims are using their religious interpretation to justify killing non Muslims or Muslims who have committed adultery or whatever..
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/9/2015 6:17:23 AM

No matter what any other religion does or did it doesn't change the fact that some Modern day Muslims are using their religious interpretation to justify killing non Muslims or Muslims who have committed adultery or whatever..

In related news, modern day catholics are are using their interpretation to justify the killing innocent people all over the world.
 calguy14
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/9/2015 6:22:13 AM
Nonsense.You and skooch could do a screeching duet.Skoochie screeches.
Skooch screeches?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/9/2015 8:46:48 AM
First World sane countries like the United States of America, the United Kingdom, France, Israel, and our other various coalition partners are courteous and decent about bombing campaigns which are undertaken for defensive reasons. For goodness sake, they airdrop thousands upon thousands of leaflets announcing precisely which buildings that will be destroyed. They share broadcast text messages. They send email. They apparently even have a Twitter feed. Avoid being pals with radicalized Islamist terrorists and a regular Muslim person will likely be JUST FINE on a daily basis.

Contrast that when a person in a pizzeria, or market, or wedding ceremony suddenly detonates himself.
Does anyone ever say, Oopsie! There goes one of those Amish terrorists! There goes one of those Lutheran bombers!" No, of course that is never said. Let's face it because radicalized Islamic terrorists account for 99% of the crazed, violent, senseless, and vicious attacks we see occurring throughout the world today.
 momsaysirock
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/9/2015 11:47:55 AM
cotter:

We are now supporting another country that is determined to steal as much of their neighboring land as possible and make themselves a theocratic nation as well ... at least that's what the current head of their country has stated. ``
¸¸We send billions of dollars to other nations (some very well developed and even have nuclear weapons) ``

aw, cotter, go ahead and use the J-word..your new tactic of trying to be `subtle`isn`t really working, we all know that you`d call 1000 Jews on the bottom of the ocean, a `good start``
 cotter
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2015 12:07:26 PM
Message 107 ...
For goodness sake, they airdrop thousands upon thousands of leaflets announcing precisely which buildings that will be destroyed.
Says who? Oh wait, now I get it.

The IDF supposedly drops leaflets to announce where they will hit. Then the Palestinians tell the IDF where they are telling the people to go in order to be safe. With that in mind, the IDF turns around and targets the schools knowing full well where the most citizens will be.

Yuppers ... I guess that's a plan too!

They share broadcast text messages. They send email. They apparently even have a Twitter feed.
And just who is getting the so-called "text message" or "email" or "whatever" they claim to send?

Tell us ... how do they contact the children playing in their yards ... before they use them for target practice?

Avoid being pals with radicalized Islamist terrorists and a regular Muslim person will likely be JUST FINE on a daily basis.
Sooooo ... does the same go for radicalized "non-Muslims"?

Does anyone ever say, Oopsie! .........................
I know ... go figure! As well, I doubt they say "Oopsie! There goes another IDF soldier shooting a child playing in their yard!"

Let's face it because radicalized Islamic terrorists account for 99% of the crazed, violent, senseless, and vicious attacks we see occurring throughout the world today.
Yeah ... mainstream media doesn't always tell us about the other atrocities going on ... eh? I wonder who's paying them not to report it all? I mean ALL of it!

Message 108 ... Oh goodie!!! Our Sarnia troll is back!
 momsaysirock
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/9/2015 12:08:12 PM
a papal bull ``

now I no longer wonder why they call them `bulls`__
 momsaysirock
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/9/2015 12:18:11 PM
calguy14 talks so tough, - along with a few other regular posters - have to wonder how many combat missions he`s been on..talks like it`s child`s play..must be tougher than Rambo & `The Expendables`all rolled into one. funny how those most gung ho for war are those whose combat experience consists of watching Full Metal Jacket & Platoon back to back..or of playing some combat game on PS4, etc.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS