Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > How well do you know that guy you .........      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bamagrl68
Msg: 76
How well do you know that guy you .........Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
deetristate- "Loose"women?!
I have not heard that in a while!
While,I don't recommend sex on a first date, (I won't get too detailed,but as a nurse,I've seen people's ummm, stuff being treated for STD'S and if that doesn't make you think twice, I don't know what will) I'm not sure there is a three date rule.
If the woman is "loose" isn't the man "loose" too?
I believe in taking your time, but who decides how much someone needs to know about someone when they do have sex? You can be careful, I'll go with you that far, but how can you feel like a strong woman and all that comes with it and NOT realize that you might not be making it to date 4 because of things that have NOTHING to do with sex?
Think about it, you are kind of saying that your vagina defines you if you think otherwise.
I'm not giving it out like pez at the drop of a hat and while I admit I DO have to at least be in "like" to have sex, I hardly think I'm a hussy if I really like someone and they like me and we enjoy each other without having to know his entire life history, oh wait, the term was "loose".
Good GOD, women REALLY do this to other women?
I swear,I would drop dead from shock if I ever heard a man call another man "loose".
So why do SOME women DO that to other women?
Speaking of drinking, someone pass the Vodka, I'm ready to get "Loose" :D
Sorry,this one is just funny to me.
I can NOT relate to women sitting around like bitty hens, tearing other women to shreds.
 petula1908
Msg: 77
How well do you know that guy you .........
Posted: 2/27/2015 2:24:47 AM
The thing is with women who withhold their golden vjj like some kind of prize will soon find they are passed over for those who want and have sex for the enjoyment of it and not because they feel it is their only attraction and something to be given up.
 Aradia96
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/27/2015 2:54:41 AM
See the thing I don't like is when people start shaming women when they don't have sex straight away or if they want to wait.

Women will do it when they are ready, it's that simple.

No point saying the men will leave if you don't have it straight away etc, that is just shaming and frankly if they leave over it good riddance.
 Silverhawk_tkn
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:20:21 AM

The thing is with women who withhold their golden vjj like some kind of prize will soon find they are passed over for those who want and have sex for the enjoyment of it and not because they feel it is their only attraction and something to be given up.

For me, it all depends on how well the first couple of dates have gone and what my first impressions are of her. Even getting to a second date meant that I was interested in her visually/sexually. However, by the end of the second date I was pretty much decided as to whether she was going to be a short term shag or had potential for an LTR.

I put up with a bit more "golden vjj" attitude with the 2 LTRs I had before my current GF (although not much).
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:30:03 AM
Great new pic, Aradia.

Stevie, I liked the graduation pic. It was "innocent". And funny.

Everything bamagrl said. Everything.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:45:59 AM

For me, it all depends on how well the first couple of dates have gone and what my first impressions are of her. Even getting to a second date meant that I was interested in her visually/sexually. However, by the end of the second date I was pretty much decided as to whether she was going to be a short term shag or had potential for an LTR.

Silver, you are bang on. I think most of us can tell by the first two or three meets just what "type" of person we have sitting across from us and whether that "type" suits us. The buttoned down, chastity belt wearing up tight folks show themselves just as early on as do guys/gals that want to feed and bed you on the same night. And why would a guy want to spend anymore time or money on those sitting on the golden vagina? I know I wouldn't.

So many different attitudes out there in the real world.
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:48:24 AM
Curious wrote

Everything bamagrl said. Everything

NO NO NO

You're doing it WRONG !

You're SUPPOSED to quote the person and then underneath say something like " this "

or " spot on ! "

or " Bama nailed it ! "

Got it ?

Geez Louise ....
 rearguard*2
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:55:33 AM
People who think sex is a tool of control have no idea about human nature and basic market economics. It only works if you have a monopoly, and generally, you don't.
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/27/2015 11:17:56 AM
My vagina is the prize -- my prize, my gold -- attached to my body and all of its functions. Since my health is directly affected by whatever she does, you better believe that I guard it and care for it with respect and love.

I figure the man who'd worship and love it had better be deserving of it; and he's earned that. There isn't anything wrong with my approach; this is how I choose to govern my body.

That said, I respect people who make their own decisions that are mature and on their own accord. If two fully (ongoing) consenting people want to enjoy each other as soon as they want it, they should go for what they know and not worry about what the **** everybody else thinks. It's how I feel about my choices to be more selective

The fact that we get to choose, to me, is right, regardless of our approach, under those conditions.
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/27/2015 11:19:36 AM
Where's all the guys with the golden peepees?

Surely it's a prize too? lmao
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/27/2015 11:20:15 AM
I wanted to add, that as it were, the moment I met my s.o. that I wanted to nail him -- hehe -- but it didn't happen that quickly. ;)
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/27/2015 11:20:41 AM
I worship my s.o.'s golden penis.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/27/2015 11:43:50 AM

My vagina is the prize -- my prize, my gold -- attached to my body and all of its functions. Since my health is directly affected by whatever she does, you better believe that I guard it and care for it with respect and love.

Agree.

See the thing I don't like is when people start shaming women when they don't have sex straight away or if they want to wait.

Agree. I can see a man’s motivation for doing so, but a woman….puzzling.

If a woman doesn’t value her own body, no man ever will.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:05:08 PM
I don't recall anyone saying someone should do anything before they are ready. I don't recall anyone say you should have sex when you don't want to. And I disagree with sex shaming, how stupid. And two consenting adults should do what they damn well please.

What I am talking about is those that flat out have told men on the first few contacts or first meet - "nope, not gonna touch me until I say so" when the topic of sex has not even been brought up. I have had one man, ONE, say to me "so, how many dates do we have to have before we have sex?". He said that during our first, and last, coffee meet. One...yet some on here ramble on like every 55 to 65 year old man they meet is immediately trying to get into her pants - if this is happening, you are picking the wrong men, you're misinterpreting what's going on in your meeting with this man or you're full of shyt. JMO. I have only met nice guys and the one I mentioned above, not even a blip on the radar.

AND, I think the topic of sex should be brought up very early in casual conversation. I'd rather find out sooner than later that we are not compatible in the intimacy department. And please don't assume I'm talking about ED as just as many women, if not more, have issues than men in our age group.
 chameleonf
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:14:11 PM

If a woman doesn’t value her own body, no man ever will.

Really, the same can be said about men - they're not immune by any means.

While I believe that both genders should definitely be as discerning as possible with respect to the health issues surrounding sex, I don't believe in rules as far as time frames for it goes. If you're the type who likes to take your time, fine - likewise if you make quick decisions about it. Some people tie sex strongly to emotions, some less so and it's more of a recreational pleasure. Reasons vary from person to person - it's why we're called individuals. Why is there the need to judge anyone else if their reasons and comfort zones don't align with your own? What actual impact does it have on your own life?
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/27/2015 1:26:14 PM
@Lamb Chop

Yeah, I've seen that "you nailed it" so many times. I kinda like "spot on"; haven't seen that.

Or there's always ... meow.

Kidding, foks, just kidding. I don't see any of that in this thread.
 Dragracer428
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/27/2015 2:04:04 PM

eternityboresme wrote

I figure the man who'd worship and love it had better be deserving of it; and he's earned that. There isn't anything wrong with my approach; this is how I choose to govern my body.

That said, I respect people who make their own decisions that are mature and on their own accord. If two fully (ongoing) consenting people want to enjoy each other as soon as they want it, they should go for what they know and not worry about what the **** everybody else thinks. It's how I feel about my choices to be more selective

The fact that we get to choose, to me, is right, regardless of our approach, under those conditions.

How doe this approach differ than the approach of the lady who made the statement to me?
By "comfortable" she meant she wanted to know me better, ensure there was mutual respect and a real attraction for both parties.
Do you make the sex conditional on certain things happening, the words "I love you", the buying of gifts or what have you?????
 Walts
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/27/2015 2:31:50 PM

One...yet some on here ramble on like every 55 to 65 year old man they meet is immediately trying to get into her pants

And here I thought ALL men start trying to get into females pants and soon as they leave their Mommy. Like, at birth???????

:P

What phucks many women up with me, is when I actually drop it down a gear, (no matter what I "feel"), and NOT try anything with them for a bit. Like I stated in another thread, it completely phucks up most women's mind, and then they start "questioning", as if there is something "wrong" with me.

Yeah, there is.

Getting tired.

Very tired.

Of it all.
 petula1908
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:37:54 PM
curiousinDB

The guy dumping Dee because she would not put out on the 3rd date was just looking for sex and was not really interested in waiting until she felt comfortable. So he was not feeling much else for her, that is all. No guarantee he would not have pumped and dumped her anyway.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:42:04 PM
^^^I think most of us agreed on that thread, right? Most of us thought she was dumped because he simply wasn't that into her, right?

Never had a man who wanted to see me dump me because I didn't have sex by the third ... or fourth ... or fifth ... or ... Well, you get where I'm going here. Three dates is not a relationship to me.

Just telling my truth. No need for anyone to attack.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:09:03 PM
Actually Perula, I don't recall Dee saying anything about being dumped because she wouldn't have sex on the third date. I think you made another mistake.
 Dragracer428
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:33:21 PM

deetristate wrote
This came up at happy hour ( is it still called that?) . I was detailing yet another dumping/lack of contact? by someone after the third date because I didn't let him "in."

Yes she got dumped
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:45:16 PM
Drag racer, you are correct...deeristate got dumped...Petula said Dee got dumped. Two different posters, two separate women. Petula gets names wrong all the time, doesn't say who she's responding to so you have to guess and her comprehension skills suck.
 Dragracer428
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:55:28 PM

Petula said Dee got dumped. Two different posters, two separate women.

Seems to be common for screen names to get shortened here, have seen deeristate referred to as Dee a couple of times.

Offering this on the end of a long handle as I have no desire to get between you two fine ladies. LOL
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/27/2015 7:05:32 PM
It's all good. It's just that every once in awhile Dee takes crap for something she didn't do or didn't say.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > How well do you know that guy you .........