Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ApriLikesWhiteRosesOnly
Msg: 26
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looserPage 2 of 47    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
^^^^^^^^

Mr. After reading your post # 26 I would say that:

YOU SHOULD STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES

ETA:
You do know that this is only a public dating site forum..right?
You also know that This is not a nursing home in which we need to implement rules for us to enjoy a better place later in life...Right?
 theforumfiend
Msg: 27
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser
Posted: 2/12/2015 2:44:25 PM

By all means conjure up some specific false defamation if you can dream some up, instead of "bad behavior". Although best to check your local state laws first... Here in CA that can be a misdemeanor, depending on wording and "intent".

I saw you posting after my friend. You kept posting not to trust people witbout pictures. My regret was being quiet so long. I should have confronted you at the time. There is nothing illegal about suggesting people you've harassed to report you. It's as legit as reporting fake profiles

No amount of debate "wins" anything. It just keeps em coming back, like any addict to meth.

See ya soon.
 kj521
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/12/2015 3:09:00 PM
Tall.....you know I like you....but I have to say....

One person's troll......could've been another's Mr. Grey!

All fifty Shades of him! ;)

But I won't complain. ....everything is coming up Roses!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/12/2015 3:24:11 PM
I generally believe if it walks, talks and acts like a duck, probably a duck.
But why are you responding to the so called troll? Do not the rules you are fond of state not to rise to the baiting?
I am interested that they would need COPIES of the posts that sit on their servers
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/12/2015 3:44:01 PM
Main troll profile is gone, for the moment. Thanks for the helpers here.

["I am interested that they would need COPIES of the posts that sit on their servers"]

551,844 users online at the moment. Guessing about 3 million emails per day, guessing about 1,000 emails to CSR. About 40 million profiles.
They have, at most 60 employees.

Who ya gonna call? They need a url to point them to the newly incarnated troll. We have some good helpers here now, have been successful for about a month. Thanks.

Have any humor to share this afternoon? Maybe about fowl antics?

Feels like Spring here. Couple of doves mating up on the pole near my house, I came back in to givem a bit more privacy... Everyone get up and walk around outside for a few minutes, it may improve your mood! May get some very cold...

I get down to Mission Bay so often I have named some of the ducks down there. Huey, Dewey and Louie, and their parents Donald an Daisy. Sometimes a flock of 20 or more.
I have taught a few of the bravest to leap for stale bagel pieces. Doves will land on your hand if you're still enough.

S
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2015 3:57:10 PM
I dunno. Tall always seemed pretty loose to me, the way he is. He even gets nicer weather than me. Why should I believe he wants to be looser?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/12/2015 4:08:03 PM

Who ya gonna call? They need a url to point them to the newly incarnated troll. We have some good helpers here now, have been successful for about a month. Thanks.

Have any humor to share this afternoon? Maybe about fowl antics?

The oldest, hippest and first undercover cops on POF,

THE MOD SQUAD!

The concept was to take three rebellious, disaffected old social outcasts and convince them to work as unarmed undercover detectives as an alternative to being banned themselves. Their geriatic hippie personas would enable them to get close to the bad, bad posters they investigated. "The times are changing," said Captain Markus. "They can get into places we can't." Examples included infiltrations of threads to solve a trolls orgin and outing of trolls to the higher gods.

Who you gonna call, the MOD squad!
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/12/2015 4:21:52 PM
["The oldest, hippest and first undercover cops on POF"]

Now that was a chuckle! I woulda labeled it: THE MOLD SQUAD! Armed with 8% sodium hypochlorite to disinfect!

That was a good show for its day. Except they should have been armed. Like I was when I was doing that long ago and far away...

S
 dragonbytes
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/12/2015 4:41:10 PM
^^ Being one of the moldy oldies myself, I didn't want to put myself in the camp needs the bleach.

A good response BTW.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/12/2015 5:22:14 PM
Your wish is my command ( she has said never but)
The devout cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range. Three weeks later, a duck walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth. The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes. He took the precious book out of the duck's mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!" "Not really," said the duck. "Your name is written inside the cover."
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/12/2015 5:25:27 PM
Aha ha! Well Lord loves a duck...

A giant termite walks into a local seedy nightclub, says " WHERE IS THE BARTENDER?"

S
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/12/2015 11:15:32 PM
TALL, if you were ever high IQ enough to keep up with these forums, your posts sure as hell haven't shown it since you've shown up here lately. I'm a and I know more than you do. I went with you in the beginning because a poster/forumite I respect here posted good things about you; I won't make that mistake again. I don't know "who" you were before; I don't care.

You know nothing and your posts are either those of a person who was once intelligent and has suffered a stroke or brain injury ... or you're mentally ill without treatment. That's if you were ever high IQ.

Just stop. Just stop. Please. Please stop.

Bow out, TALL, for the good of yourself, the rest of us and especially the website, especially POF. You're not up to posting a coherent comment here, let alone being forums mod (if we ever needed one and I don't think we do but, as usual, WTH do I know?).

Get some professional care and ... Seriously, if I gave a damn about you, I'd be embarrassed for you. I don't give a damn about you because you're an egotist who cares nothing for anyone or anything but himself. My opinion of you is that you're just another drone in society; a nutcase who doesn't realize he's a nutcase and inflicts it upon the rest of us.

Give it up, Tall. It ain't happening. Get off here and take care of yourself. How can I put this so maybe you'll do something different than what you're doing, over and over again? (You know the definition of insanity, I'm sure). You sound stupid; lowIQ. You sound like a stroke victim who remembers when he knew what was going on but doesn't any longer.

I know more than you do, Tall, and tbat's sad. You need to get away from here for yourself ... and if you don't give a shite about yourself, I don't care at all. Get away from here for the good of the website and the rest of us here who love it.

Man up, TALL.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/12/2015 11:30:40 PM
And yay! My captions all came back. Didn't have to do a thing. See? I knew they'd be back because we need them.

But TALL, you're still what the thread title says. Please, please be man enough to go away, at least for a while.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/12/2015 11:46:48 PM
dragonbytes:

The concept was to take three rebellious, disaffected old social outcasts and convince them to work as unarmed undercover detectives as an alternative to being banned themselves. Their geriatic hippie personas would enable them to get close to the bad, bad posters they investigated. "The times are changing," said Captain Markus. "They can get into places we can't." Examples included infiltrations of threads to solve a trolls orgin and outing of trolls to the higher gods.

Dragonbytes, sorry, but I call BS.

You are either making all this up or you are betraying the confidence of someone. Either way, I don't like it.

Which is it?

EDIT: You're claiming to have been one of them?

Idk. Yeah, I'll buy that. I can't buy that you should be posting here about it, though.

Who benefits from you posting about it?
 cooldog65
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be loser
Posted: 2/13/2015 3:28:50 AM
^^^^^ Curious...I think Dragon is spoofing the Mod Squad TV show by what POF's version of it would be based on the premise of the original show. I got the joke.
 kj521
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/13/2015 3:52:43 AM
Curious.......

There seems to be all kinds of shenanigans afoot in these forums......
But don't worry.....I am Nancy Drew today!

Only thing is.....before any sleuthing can begin...... I have to find my Hardy boys.......they keep wandering off.

Has anybody seen them? :)
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/13/2015 5:05:39 AM
TALL:

For some, negative attention is better than none at all. If you saw them, you may understand...

Yeah, TALL. I've picked up on misogynistic tones in many of your posts.

Guessing about 3 million emails per day, guessing about 1,000 emails to CSR.

Thanks, that's great to know.

I'll guess 2 million emails and 500,000 to CSR. Who's right? Me or you?

ApriLikesWhiteRosesOnly

You also know that This is not a nursing home in which we need to implement rules for us to enjoy a better place later in life...Right?

We're thinking alike here, April. For a minute there I thought you'd come to your senses and ... But no. The author is gone though.

cooldog65

Curious...I think Dragon is spoofing the Mod Squad TV show by what POF's version of it would be based on the premise of the original show. I got the joke.

Lol. Thanks, cooldog. Idk what it is, but so many jokes go right over my head. Maybe Hawking is right: I may be just plain stupid (not his exact words, you understand). People laugh at me all the time for this.

kj

That's fantastic, kj, thanks. Hurry back. I got nothing to do today but drive home from Tampa (keeping an eye out for Hawking on my way). Hey, wanna help with that?
 bobby_z_man
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/13/2015 5:57:09 AM
kj, you have conjured some old memories.

I was introduced to the Hardy Boys Mystery Stories when I picked up my older sisters Nancy Drew book and started reading it. She saw it in my room and I'll never forget what she loudly exclaimed, "EWWW! That book is for girls! Boys are supposed to read Hardy Boys!"

So, I picked up a copy of Hunting for Hidden Gold at the library. I was eleven and about to enter the fifth grade. I ripped thru the Hadry Boys books Mystery Stories series and finished all the existing books in the series, thru The Bombay Boomerang, before the end of sixth grade. I can recall nearlt every title and the basics of each story. I identified with Joe and a couple of my friends who also read several of the books even called me J H for one summer.

I credit those stories with having great influence on my observational aptitude and analytical thinking, not to mention building the foundation for my love of reading.

I continued to read the books as they came out thru The Mysterious Caravan, which barely held my interest by then as I was fifteen and in the ninth grade when I took it out of the library.

I would love to banter about with you kj, but I am not so witty as you and I would never be able to keep up.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:04:44 AM
CuriousInDB:
Dragonbytes, sorry, but I call BS.

Ya got me, IRL (in real life) I am not actually a Dragon.

CuriousInDB:
Lol. Thanks, cooldog. Idk what it is, but so many jokes go right over my head. Maybe Hawking is right: I may be just plain stupid (not his exact words, you understand). People laugh at me all the time for this.

"Quite so Dr. Watson, you see, but you do not observe."

kj521:

Only thing is.....before any sleuthing can begin...... I have to find my Hardy boys.......they keep wandering off.

OMG!!! Art thou in league with the devil spawn?

Doest this dating of younger men now include mere boys?
 kj521
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:53:26 AM
Oh Mr. Z Man.....

Memories are sweet....are they not?
And I am not so witty except when I am bantering with myself.... ;)

Mr. Dragon.....

Don't be silly.....I am Nancy today,,,,and she is just a girl! It's all good!

Kj on the other hand....she's a hussy....I mean fussy....still trying to find those mythical sparkly striped hooker boots! :D
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:08:02 AM
["Don't be silly.....I am Nancy today,,,,and she is just a girl! It's all good!"]

You have that option to be silly. One of the gifts some rarely get.

Have any fowl humor to share with us Forumites this afternoon? Maybe about local fauna?

How do some free-range chickens cross the road in FL?

Inside of an alligator...

S
 dragonbytes
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:28:44 AM

Kj on the other hand....she's a hussy....I mean fussy....still trying to find those mythical sparkly striped hooker boots! :D

Bussy hussys are allowed to be be fussy as long as those boots don't walk all over me.

Just not TO fussy, covered in chocolate with strawberries on top, yum yum.
 cooldog65
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:35:36 AM
CuriousInDB:

That's okay. You had a blonde...ha ha ha!

Here's a little info on The Mod Squad (1968-1973 U.S. Television Series):

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mod_Squad

vvvvv Dragon...The "m" could be because I'm using a cellphone? I copied and pasted as it appears in the top of the screen.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:40:35 AM
^^^ FYI

It's ......
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mod_Squad

Not really sure why the link you posted and an m in the middle of it.
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:46:33 AM
Some helpers here have told me they already "reported profile" of the poster of post #38 in this thread. I agreed and have. When some people are ignored for too long, they may strike out for attention. That post shouldn't be ignored, however, despite any "mitigating" addictive beverages/chemicals that likely influenced it.

So helpers here have at it. Post #38, login to main site, report that poster's profile and also email CSR@POF.com

And, anyone that has more fowl humor jokes to add to this temporary thread before it goes, let's see what you got.

S

VVV Sorry, post #38 was NOT any "pot shot", unless... Ya know what I mean? It was the end of a long list of abusive posts directed at me by that poster that I ignored until now. Clearly just a lonely person desperate for bits of "attention". They exist.

So if you wish to be another helper, you could also report profile of post #38 now. It will go away soon...

S
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser