Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _babblefish
Msg: 76
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looserPage 4 of 47    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

Understand that many single women are especially cranky today, because of tomorrow looming...
It is status to have something to show others, that your sweetie gives you tomorrow.

Without anything to show, many people seek substances instead. Temporary highs.

sure do "S", white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, cinnamon hearts

burp
 theforumfiend
Msg: 77
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:32:41 AM
Cooldog, the *M* is because you were mobile.

Dragon, want it sweet though when Curious realized she was wrong she had the decency to apologize to you?

Blue_moon, OMG we agree on something. Isn't that great?

Tall, if Markus is garnering info from continued forum posting I would think the link would still be available from the dating side of the site, but what do I know? Oh yeah, you harassed my friend. That you are a bully is apparent from this thread.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:43:57 AM
Yea there are hordes of angry women - sheesh
Er, I like wine :)
I guess Sunday all angry women will be enjoying a half price chocolate high

V
 MeMeMeatlast
Msg: 79
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be loser
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:57:40 AM

OMFG, get over yourself. I have no "friendship" with Curious, no bias. She called you out...as have many on here and on the regular threads and you can't handle it and want her removed....because you can't handle it?? Grow up and get over yourself, you're looking like a fool especially making comments like "...DUI troll..". This has nothing to do with regular posters having a friggin bias. And "copied and saved", you're acting like a 12 year old. Grow up FFS (and feel free to copy that too).

We've all been "tempory targets", on more than one occasion and we've managed to make it through the day without going nuts about it or wanting them reported, banned, deleted. M What makes you different than us? Well, for one thing we can handle it and move on.

Your continued commentary about "if this keeps up the forums will be gone" is a smoke scene for your perceived slams by posters. Again, grow a pair and let it go....just like the rest of us do...the regular posters with no bias. And if you try and get this particular thread deleted...it shows more about you than it does the original troll that started this thread.

Well said.
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:58:10 AM

Go on, I'd like to see you have a little go at it.. otherwise I'll think you're just blagging.

Me blag? Never would I do that, especially on Friday the 13th right before that oh so important Valentine's Day!

S
 dragonbytes
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/13/2015 12:19:26 PM

heforumfiend:Cooldog, the *M* is because you were mobile.

Dragon, want it sweet though when Curious realized she was wrong she had the decency to apologize to you?

CuriousInDB:Lol. Thanks, cooldog. Idk what it is, but so many jokes go right over my head. Maybe Hawking is right: I may be just plain stupid (not his exact words, you understand). People laugh at me all the time for this.

I asked why the M in cooldogs link, just curious.

Technically, CuriousInDB was addressing cooldog, not me, and she never apologized only saying " Idk what it is ...... etc, etc.

I would never laugh at her, more like a little sad about that. But I would have left it alone except for you (heforumfiend) bringing it back up.

Honestly, I wasn't sure what to say since what I posted was so obviously satire.

And I am also not sure she understood that bleach is also called sodium hypochlorite and is used to eliminate mold. Sometimes those who are Sr. Citizens are sarcastically called moldy oldies. Being a Sr. Citizens myself, I wouldn't want to get eliminated by Tall's sodium hypochlorite.

Many posters don't follow the thread close enough to really get the nuances, never mind if you are also driving and posting while at rest stops. (I am gong to assume that part).

Well,it has been a curious thread, it's a tall order to stand out with all the redundant thread on POF.

OK, enough for me, back to taxes on the even more annoying turbotax program.
 bobby_z_man
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/13/2015 12:21:29 PM
I have received messages from four members about the subject of target poster in in this thread. Three of which I have never had a conversation with before. Two of those users are women who have defended Tall in the past but are making statements quite differently now.

Without giving anything away to identify the woman below I thought I would just post what one of ladies who used to make posts in support of you has said to me.

Again, I have deleted anything identifying or of a personal nature. Items in parenthesis are my edits. My reply to each person was nearly identical.

Sender 2/12/2015 10:03:57 AM
See that is the Question - why is Tall pretending to be a Mod?

my reply 2/13/2015 7:09:52 AM
I didn't appreciate the personal attacks and the use of an old... (deleted for privacy), but the banter between Yoshi and kj was thoroughly entertaining.

I don't like the other personal attacks on him by the troll poster(s) and can't understand the viciousness and their hatred against him but at the same time they make a lot of truthful comments.

I don't think Tall is intentionally trying to convince anyone he is actually a moderator. I do not stock his posts so I don't know most of what he writes and from what I have read I have never seen him claim to be one. I often see him making totally bogus statements and statements that sound like it is his decision of who and what violations of rules are made. I think he would love to be a moderator and have control of that modhammer to bash people over the head. And I think he is acting like a moderator and trying to assume a self appointed role of top-cop.

And then there are those postings to the Moderators board.....

I mean no disrespect to you since I know you have backed him and may even be a "forum friend" of his. Just making comments.

Have a great day.
Bob

sender 2/13/2015 8:18:26 AM
Oh Bob
No he isn't a friend, I am just curious that he is posing , pretending to have powers.
Actually I have be (been) gently not backing him, but there is a swoosh sound :/
I saw the incorrect info and I also dislike the " come on people lets get this troll gone stuff. "
I read your and ****'s advice... reckon the 2 of you know of what you speak
But asking him for copies of posts LOL
It will be amusing to watch it play out.
You have a great day, I have to drag my... (the rest deleted for privacy)
Thanks

That is from one of your former backers who has started " gently not backing" you. She has since commented and asked you to stop trying to be a boss.

Please follow your own advice and the requests of the far majority in this thread, including former backers, and stop. Just let it go and stop broadcasting for YOUR helpers to help the Mod Squad Top-Cop.

Thank you.
 ApriLikesWhiteRosesOnly
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/13/2015 12:23:18 PM

Msg43: Just stop. Just stop. Please. Please stop

Msg 43: We're thinking alike here,^^^^ April

Yes,CuriousinDB we are....Cheers.!!...:-)

The author is gone though.

LOL.!!

Happy V-day.!!
 theforumfiend
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/13/2015 12:56:27 PM
Dragon, I'm sorry.
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/13/2015 1:03:05 PM
Ok, let's line up on the playground and choose sides from amongst the few souls actually brave enough to post their own comments here live...

All those who understand that these Forums have been somewhat more civil the last month, and maybe some of that is due to my suggestions and efforts to cleanup Forums and cancel trolls with a few helpers,
line up here on the left, in the beautiful green grass of Mission Bay... Everyone wear your green supporters and a t-shirt at least... Really need them supporters, with full backers for our SuperBowl halftime show of support...

All those who perceive that Forums ought to be just a juvenile sh**tfest free-for-all, with frequent vulgarities and epithets exchanged creating huge disruption to any actual informative threads, offending any/all newbies who venture here, and
who don't care if the Forums actually disappear sometime soon due to all of that rampant troll disruption,
line up on the right in the dirt by the basketball court, and take off your shirts. (It's 80 here right now, so ya won't be cold & may just get some of that "attention" ya seek.)
No standing by the bathroom waving a flag at the team captains, ya gotta actually show up to count.

And only your own posts count. Have to show voter ID here...

Skins opinions noted and filed appropriately. Any brave shirts left? There could be POF tshirts available...

It will be the shirts against the skins, and the "winner" will get to declare a temporary truce, like those in Ukraine today...

Wow, there are actually important things going on IRL outside of these Forums! Who woulda thunk it?

S
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/13/2015 1:22:55 PM
OMfG, do you actually think that the forums were the OK Corral or had gone to hell in a hand baskets prior to you coming back in late December?? OMG, you ARE delusional. They settled down quite nicely before you returned. What an egotist. FFS.

Get a grip. Yes, once folks realized there were no mods, shyt flew from some but again, it sorted itself out. YOU didn't do that, the general forum posters did that by either reporting bogus profiles or ignoring stupid rants or flat out telling a poster that he or she was out of line. We managed all of that without you.

So take your own advice, there IS more important things going on IRL...and quit pretending your the Forum God.

The moderators have been gone since late August, early September. YOU didn't clean up the forums, WE did....long before you came back and we continue to do the job.
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/13/2015 1:37:46 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^REPORTED!!! Just kidding....lol

and choose sides from amongst the few souls actually brave enough to post their own comments here live

Now...that's strange wording.
Are you insinuating.....a few normal posters are afraid to post their own opinion in fear of being "reported" ...wonder why!??

Wow, there are actually important things going on IRL outside of these Forums

Yes...indeedy.
BTW....are you cut and pasting this post and saving it for future reference..
Do we all have our own files?
Are they in alphabetical order?
Color coded?

K...Done!
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/13/2015 1:54:44 PM
Thanks for the cookies! Homebaked, I ate too many, now gotta walk my 5 miles fast...

["If someone says something about me that I know isn't true - I explain once and if they don't listen, I calmly remove myself from the box they placed me in and I wander off again."]

I have enough background on some people here, I don't feel any need to explain when a troll or antagonist tries to poke me. You know that is what some of them "live for", trying to get the goat of someone they may perceive as stronger...

It's part of default human nature, most people do operate by those default brain defense mechanisms, they evolved to try to lower mental stress. Tomorrow is a huge stressful day for some. Anticipation of all that stress brings some of it out today...

When they poke a sleeping tiger, he won't feel any need to "explain" anything to them.

S
 theforumfiend
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/13/2015 1:57:46 PM

All those who perceive that Forums ought to be just a juvenile sh**tfest free-for-all, with frequent vulgarities and epithets exchanged creating huge disruption to any actual informative threads, offending any/all newbies who venture here, and
who don't care if the Forums actually disappear sometime soon due to all of that rampant troll disruption,
line up on the right in the dirt by the basketball court, and take off your shirts. (It's 80 here right now, so ya won't be cold & may just get some of that "attention" ya seek.)
No standing by the bathroom waving a flag at the team captains, ya gotta actually show up to count.

You have grossly misrepresent those who have disagreed with you to bully those decent folks that don't want to lose the forums. I do not want a stalker as my leader. It's laughable that a person that was banned and dumped his profile to get around the ban should be posturing as you do. The snottier you behave the better for people to see you for who you are.

Fat, old bug/fiend toddles off to join the unlisted third group who agrees that the forumites are working to clean up their own behavior and have enough self respect to not wear the sell out green t shirt.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/13/2015 2:07:13 PM

I have enough background on some people here...

Do you realize how juvenile and petty that sounds? Copied posts, keeping a file...you do know even J Edgar was nuts, right?

That Cyndi Lauper song comes mind "True Colors"...yup, they're shining through. Next it will be conspiracy theories.

We did okay without you, thank you.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/13/2015 2:07:53 PM
Damn....

**turns up Ozzy and slinks back to profile reviews**
 kj521
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/13/2015 2:45:11 PM
Wait....Wait. ...Wait a minute!

I only heard taking your shirt off. Who's getting nekkid? What? Is this some kind of Pof Valentines thing?

Well alright......but I'm keeping the hooker boots on!

Seriously.....there is no reason we can't all get along ,have different opinions and moderate our own behavior....

Matter of fact.....I'm even gonna start being extra sweet to Joe and Frank in the off topic.....but.....shhh....don't tell them! ;)
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/13/2015 2:49:25 PM
I am just so stinkin' envious of anyone who ultimately gets to meet KJ521 in real life.
She has a wonderful way of illustrating such a fun-loving online personality. You go!
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/13/2015 2:55:09 PM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16351072.aspx

For the helpers that are still online right now, there are two new troll profiles to work on...

Let's get started.

S

Looks like the two below me belong together... Maybe they are...
If they actually have different craniums, and bits, maybe a road trip is in order tomorrow.

S
 _babblefish
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/13/2015 3:00:41 PM

For the helpers that are still online right now, there are two new troll profiles to work on...

Let's get started.

S

dewd, you really need to step out from under the "dark side of the rainbow"
 MeMeMeatlast
Msg: 96
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be loser
Posted: 2/13/2015 3:05:11 PM

dewd, you really need to step out from under the "dark side of the rainbow"

LOL - ok now THAT is funny stuff right there !
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/13/2015 3:21:15 PM
I'm not following any of Tall's instructions until he apologizes to Cautious or at least admits he made a mistake and is acting like a dictator. OR at last admits that he "gets" what the majority of us have been saying.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/13/2015 3:26:58 PM
So Tall, was it One of Your helpers that Made 17 Posts in a Row in that Poster's Ask a Girl Thread......

IIRC that is also against the Rulz here......... Maybe that Poster should be Reported, too.......

But not By Me, I'm Done Reporting People, I won't Join Your Little Band of Sniveling Tattle Tails.....

Also, I won't Be led by Some Self Appointed Hall Monitor & His Band of Merry Fools........

VVVVVV It doesn't matter if the OP is/was a Troll, 17 Posts in a Row is Blatantly Disregarding the Forum Rules....
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 3:34:43 PM

toddles off to join the unlisted third group who agrees that the forumites are working to clean up their own behavior

^^^^^^

I have enough background on some people here..

^^^That has to sound a bit OFF to anyone reading that.

Yes,Tall ,you have been attacked over and over by * someone*, but you have let it get to you to much imo.
It's what they want, to see you break down.
They must be laughing at you when you make comments like that.
Its obvious they can keep making profiles and the profiles can keep getting deleted.
I would stop acknowledging them .

Do you realize how juvenile and petty that sounds? Copied posts, keeping a file...you do know even J Edgar was nuts, right?

^^^^^^^^

Tall,you even followed my posts years ago,and it seemed every time I posted, there you were slamming me in some way"oddly obsessed" to me, often regarding cigarettes of all things and totally off topic from the forum .It stopped after I reported you and you even sent an e mail that was friendly later.

Don't become a nutter butter sandwich cookie dictator here, it's not becoming or intelligent.
You have "forum friends" on here still and many are starting to wonder about you and thinking this * poster* has legitimacy because of your responses when this * someone* sounded like the nut to begin with and not you.

Forum regulars know the rules and obey them for the most part, they also keep others in check and when they/we cant, we ALL know how to get another s profile deleted. Its not a huge secret, esp now.

The forums would not be interesting, entertaining with a dictator with *blackmail worthy info* on people or everyone agreeing on everything.A few blurred lines at times or a newbie that isn't on top of how it goes shouldn't be that big of a deal.
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/13/2015 3:35:21 PM
^^^^ Hi Peps. We can agree to disagree on a few things allright. Like smoking. Had a few friends die from it, still can't stomach or fathom that 3rd most common human addiction.

["Yes,Tall ,you have been attacked over and over by * someone*, but you have let it get to you to much imo. It's what they want, to see you break down."]

I do usually ignore the usual suspect antagonists here, but was informed to finally report the last one. Email me direct if you think anything I posted here is not true.

I have a thick enough skin, anything that doesn't kill me makes me stronger. And I have a temporary thread someone made here that I can vent in a little bit. I get to do that in a thread like this.
Please don't join the very common online bandwagon effect.

S

["Maybe that Poster should be Reported, too..."]

Take a closer look at the profiles of that OP and that 17 one...

At least my Band is Merry! Enough of the time we have some fun in the Sun out here.
We will be out in that Sun tomorrow, gettin our exercise. Makes most people feel good to exercise.

Some of the inveterate negative Forumites should try it for 6 months. They may not recognize themselves after that...

S

[" scares me, just the thought of living under the same roof terrifies me. And I'm serious.!! He is obsessed with pof forum."]
VVV we don't live together. Not sure where you live, or why you are scared of POF Forums. Most Forumites ARE seemingly obsessed with Forums. It can be addicting, the instant feedback from God knows where. But most Forumites are milquetoasts IRL. So never be afraid of anything anyone posts online HERE at POF. Ever.

S
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser