Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 1026
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looserPage 42 of 47    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)
Msg: 1046
This is a link to profile with user name SLOOOT that Wiz posted, Msg: 88, in what's left of the Forum Violations thread.

http://www.pof.com/member87136142.htm

That's the address of the TALL_IQ2 profile which has been deleted.

The SLOOOT profile listing often shows up on Google when searching profile URLs in the
http://www.pof.com/member.htm format.

Use the http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id= format instead by placing the Member ID number after the equals sign.

I don't know why SLOOOT shows up so often, or why when searching a specific URL there are any other results listed. It's a Google thang.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1027
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser
Posted: 2/25/2015 9:27:13 PM
Thank you, Otto. Had my teeth sunk in there and I'm getting tired.

Goodnight, everyone.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1028
Posted: 2/25/2015 9:30:19 PM

If Wiz wanted me to keep quiet about anything he, he needs to message me.

He's gone, he's not your BFF (or mine) and he owes us nothing including creating a profile to message you or me or anyone. He's done.

And Otto nailed it. Some poor sap and B.C. got caught in the cross hairs of a conspiracy theory. Good work Otto, this computer jumbo jumbo is weird.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 1029
view profile
History
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R
Posted: 2/25/2015 11:58:07 PM
Good morning fellow forum punters. Oh now blue you do know if i were thin skinned like frank your silly scottish yammer content could be misconstrued as istismophobic.
But im no so nae problem.
See when i first started posting i asked the then mod if writing in scots english was ok? And because scots english is a recognised language then yep it was ok to post using
said language and words.

Any thread there has been regarding words and language i always encourage others to use local words and expressions as it is fun trying to work out what is being said.

So sorry if my silly scottish yammer offends ye bit its barry fir ma naggins so that be that.

I do indeed also prefer commenting on political things. But this thread is more about conspiracy and blood letting so i see no problem. As for folk posting all day?
Well i was actually talking about frank. It is frank who lumped others in to try and get the sympathy vote. So because frank is lonesome he drags others into his crying
like a big girls blouse. I have some good pals post on these forums now and others i have spoken to on pm many a time. Most posts i read and have no thought on the poster at all. But you will have noticed i dislike frank. Do you know why? It is not just because he was banned for life. It is because of what he was banned for.

He used to pick on the poster paul k continuously and because the then mod would not ban paul k frank threatened the site with copy right lawyers over something
paul k had wrote. If he had went ahead with his strop then the site would or could have been sued for damages by greedy lawyers. As i quite like the forums and taking
part i thought that frank was just not playing cricket what?

That and the fact frank is a bully and a troll is why i give the fool a taste of his own medicine. In fact the same day he took his dummy and spat it out because of paul k he
had already reported me for being beastly to him. I said the mod should read a few of his posts earlier when he and his gang were bullying others. Strangely i never got a ban. Frank got banned for life.

He does not like getting answered back. If this site was still moderated then frank would be trolling and denouncing daily.

He is as big a pain in the arse as tall iq2.

And please please tell me you never had your box of kleenex handy when you were selfieing my photies frank? Im praying to gods ive never heard off before that i
am not a kleenex moment.
Oh and give up on the irony frank. You are far better at sarcasm. You are really really really good at that.
 another_nail_in_my_heart
Msg: 1030
Posted: 2/26/2015 3:37:50 AM
^^^^^
All this time I thought Scottish people spoke the language of their most recent conqueror. Damn you learn something new every day.
 Troll_Buster
Msg: 1031
Posted: 2/26/2015 3:45:24 AM

For a friend......
Thank you kj.

Rest well my dear and wonderful old friend. You are already dearly missed.

Bobby
1959 - 2015
 kj521
Msg: 1032
Posted: 2/26/2015 4:14:43 AM
^^^^^
Many hearts are breaking here that no words or tears can convey.
Please let his family know how many lives he truly touched......

Always.....
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1033
Posted: 2/26/2015 4:34:02 AM
You'll all be happy to know I awake with renewed purpose here. Of course, some of you reading this won't be happy to hear that, but it is obvious when you drop by to post here the reasons why (at least it's obvious to me).

You all know I've been home sick for almost two weeks of this (and I know there are folks out there wishing I were well for differing reasons). Anyway, you know how I do a lot of reading. I ran across this post yesterday in responding to a user in Site Suggestions, "Profile was hacked".

Here is the message I found there from Bobby, msg. 9. That's who Bobby was. More of us should be like him, especially in this thread. He was working on this up to the date he wrote me and some of you that he was deleting his profile, his last ten days, Feb. 14 until the 24th, between hospitalizations.

Bobby Z man

I know that it’s wrong of me, but when someone is anonymously texting me threats, (it has happen twice now) I take them up on the meeting and set it up for a public place during daylight. Both times I have had someone there as a witness/backup and both times they never showed themselves. Either they never showed or did but didn’t have the testicular fortitude to approach me.

Again, probably not the smartest thing but I did want to see if they had it in them to say the things to my face that they texted.

OP, I’m sure you have done this, but if not be sure to change your POF password. And anytime you are using a public computer be sure to clean the browser caches before and after if you can. If not, you probably shouldn’t use that computer, for your own safety and security.

Thank you, Bobby, for all you did here and your dedication to the website. You told the truth, you didn't back down. You were generous with your time and your heart. If everyone here simply did the first, told the truth, POF would be a much better place.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1034
Posted: 2/26/2015 8:55:27 AM
I never chatted with Bobby, but frequently read his posts offering help. He sure seemed like a good guy. To his friends and family I am truly sorry for your loss. In your grief rejoice that you had him in your lives. Cry all you need to and don't let anyone tell you when your time off grief should be over. It's your grief to own not theirs.

Remember too that until he was no longer able to post Bobby was supportive of this thread. Don't let what he helped us deal with die with him. Be true to doing right like he was.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1035
Posted: 2/26/2015 10:06:52 AM
^^^Don't worry. I have this bad habit of persevering, kinda like a pitbull. I'm checking something out right now.

We all know about the spelling of the headline. I suggest against spelling lessons, particularly on this thread.

Out of respect for the friend here some of us have lost, I'd like this to remain the "Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser" thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onE43h_TUUY
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 1036
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:45:48 AM

One thing I've loved about this thread is that we banned together and got rid of a wannabe dictator. Don't forget who he is and don't tolerant his return. Like bluemoon I appreciate the new friendships and new respect I have for certain posters. Some of you are truly beautiful

^^^^^^^^^^^

Showing you for being a liar or hypocrite is not abuse.

^^^^^^^^^
Agree to both of these FF

Also If you ( as in U know who's) put your crazy, personal sh1t out there on the net and then have the nerve to personally attack people or people in their lives personally, don't expect your sh1t that you put out there for ALL to read/google/you tube etc not to be thrown back in your face when you go after other people.
You are asking for it imo.

I dont know who this Bobby is y'all are referring to.Sounds like a brave guy.

Also
Frank has been a bully , but admit I only notice him in one forum where he posts if he addresses one of my statements. Of course he always is looking to battle.I heard he was perma banned also, but I dont know that for a fact since he didn't e mail me crying about it , asking me to write admin condemning the mod and bytching like the Tall one did when he was sent packing..
We should all invest in Scott tissue
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1037
Posted: 2/26/2015 12:26:21 PM
Seems rumor has it someone found a profile that was another Tall. That profile disappeared so fast I didn't have time to look at it. That wasn't the one I found though. I still have one I don't know about yet.

I've been reflecting on how lost I was in the matrix when this thread started and how much more "comfortable" (in a weird kinda way) I feel here now. Thanks to everyone who has helped me with that and even to those who don't know they helped and did.

I'm not one that knows much about how to search profiles or any of those things, but I know people who do know about that.

It's my POF birthday today. Good luck to big fake wanna be loosers who try to pinpoint the date, but I'm a few days ahead of schedule. Or behind. Or ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 1038
Posted: 2/26/2015 3:12:50 PM
I can't believe this thread is still here.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1039
Posted: 2/26/2015 3:48:34 PM
^^^^^^
Hell, I thought people quit posting to it two days ago.....everytime I scrolled down the page the last poster's name was always the same......
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1040
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2015 3:50:17 PM
This post has now elevated TallIQ, to legendary status in the POF community.
From what I gathered here it seemed, he did as he pleased with lawless impunity.

So whether you hated or loved the dude, Or as myself could really give a toot.
It certainly made for entertaining reading, over a guy whose profile is now moot.

So would'nt it be ironic, if Tall was the father of this thread?
After 43 pages of postings, looks like he got into a lot of folks heads.

43 pages of cryptic crap, finger pointing and innuendo.
Looks like this thread has run it's course, and at last has reached a crescendo.

But I'm certainly no authority on endings , whether they be happy or sad.
Instead we should leave that up to all of us, and decide if more fun is to be had.
 kj521
Msg: 1041
Posted: 2/26/2015 4:07:34 PM
"Just a foot note, but what a note for me to go out on!"...........Bobby
 AussieNancy
Msg: 1042
Posted: 2/26/2015 4:10:21 PM
Some time ago he (allegedly) went down as one of, if not, THE most notorious troll in the history of POF.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1043
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:00:12 PM
Just remember that mean profile review he did. Other than exposing people's personal info and stalking being mean appeared to be his idea of sport. We just have to quit tolerating this. Again, people can and will disagree. Sometimes you may use someone's own words to hopefully show them how they sound. Hopefully they get it and affect changes. If they don't... I just try to ignore till I snap and hit again. Sometimes taking a posting break helps.

We don't go fishing FB or other media for personal info just to humiliate each other.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1044
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:12:42 PM

Some time ago he (allegedly) went down as one of, if not, THE most notorious troll in the history of POF.

Who?
 AussieNancy
Msg: 1045
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:50:46 PM
^^^ Tall. I'm referring to Tall.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 1046
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:25:10 AM
Yall never *met* a "Kimbo" did you?
Only the posters who were around years ago would.
On the forums all the time for another reason. Ego/ getting laid.
Tall wont be remembered by many compared to this guy.

Tall is nothing as far as "infamous" as this guy was. Totally BAT shit crazy and had quite a few gals thinking he was the poo by his sensitive plagiarized posts, but was stark raving MAD ,so ended up shamed off the forums which he lived for.Thought he was a you tube sensation too.

Quoted new age relationship books word for word, making vulnerable women melt and invite him to their homes. all over the US.
Made women think his rental was his home, his parents home at the water his own, had a thriving business ( not). Just another dangerous liar with mental illness.

He was local and I met him out of curiosity at the park to be safe. I knew he was a nut in 5 minutes. Saw a nice lady get abused by him that I knew from the forums that he thought had some money and she was warned.He was in/out of mental hospitals and jail according to his own words to me.Drug/alcohol abuse too.
Used his mental issues as an excuse to abuse this woman he met and would warn her"I am off my meds so you need to look out".

He actually wasn't bad to look at, thus much more dangerous to women and many fell for him and let him into their real world.One sais he visited and refused to leave.

There will always be one or more on this site like those. Short term *fame* fooling many, then gone because sh1t always catches up with them.

Lets not put him in a greater sense of ego ( elevate him to some status)and just forget about him.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1047
Posted: 2/27/2015 5:56:57 AM

Hell, I thought people quit posting to it two days ago.....everytime I scrolled down the page the last poster's name was always the same......

Who is it, CC? We should lynch that person, POF Forums style, and mass report their profile to have content deleted. I hate boors, don't you? (And what? You didn't log on to read that poster's comments?)

Sometimes taking a posting break helps.

How long? Would five minutes do it, you think?
On Kimbo(?)

Tall is nothing as far as "infamous" as this guy was. Totally BAT shit crazy and had quite a few gals thinking he was the poo by his sensitive plagiarized posts,

He was in/out of mental hospitals and jail according to his own words to me.Drug/alcohol abuse too.

How is this different than Tall other than no one has posted knowledge of stays in jail and mental hospitals?

Good morning, everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUUhDoCx8zc
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1048
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:24:48 AM

Who is it, CC? We should lynch that person, POF Forums style, and mass report their profile to have content deleted. I hate boors, don't you? (And what? You didn't log on to read that poster's comments?)

Being a boor isn't grounds for removal nor is it a lynching offense, but it does lessen the chances of posts being read and bring respected. I ignore them till I can't.

5 minutes is a potty break. When I need a break from here it can be as little as a few hours to a few weeks.

I barely remember kimbo. Maybe because I wasn't friends with someone he hurt or terrorized. The sad fact is that Tall is not the first and won't be the last forums bully, dictator, swindler or whatever. Instead of tolerating this is when we report to have them removed.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 1049
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:10:03 PM

How is this different than Tall other than no one has posted knowledge of stays in jail and mental hospitals

Kimbo was a lot more dangerous imo, because he was attractive, he posted kind things to women when he was anything but kind, not mean in the forums at all and women wanted to actually meet him after they had some "cyber love connection" They invited him to travel and stay their homes .He was from my state locally and traveled a lot looking for women and bragged about it on you tube. Told me about a few himself.
Some women from the forums also told me in e mails actual horror stories..

I never heard such things about Tall.
Being a bully/jerk/ego driven dictator online is one thing.They aren't trying to make you think they are nice, want to meet you and cyber woo and have a relationship..

One nut can be as dangerous as another, but I never heard of Tall trying to crash and not leave a woman's home and completely terrorize her physically and emotionally.

I am certainly not defending anything he did online, he was a big jerk ,but hardly dangerous to someone physically or financially imo.

One was something about bang lonely and" I have to find one on POF" and it showed him actually looking on POF and bragging he found his next one.
Tall never tried to move in or live off of women that I am aware of. They are opposite in how they operated.
Tall just was a collector of cyber misfits and or people he fooled in other ways.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1050
Posted: 2/27/2015 2:52:36 PM

Kimbo was a lot more dangerous imo, because he was attractive, he posted kind things to women when he was anything but kind, not mean in the forums at all and women wanted to actually meet him after they had some "cyber love connection"....

Which is still "meh" compared to the ultra conservative guy from Toronto guy who scammed people for something north of $500K

http://glennwhitter.com/
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser