Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AussieNancy
Msg: 1051
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R Page 43 of 47    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)
Some time ago he (allegedly) went down as one of, if not, THE most notorious troll in the history of POF.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1052
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:00:12 PM
Just remember that mean profile review he did. Other than exposing people's personal info and stalking being mean appeared to be his idea of sport. We just have to quit tolerating this. Again, people can and will disagree. Sometimes you may use someone's own words to hopefully show them how they sound. Hopefully they get it and affect changes. If they don't... I just try to ignore till I snap and hit again. Sometimes taking a posting break helps.

We don't go fishing FB or other media for personal info just to humiliate each other.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1053
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:12:42 PM

Some time ago he (allegedly) went down as one of, if not, THE most notorious troll in the history of POF.

Who?
 AussieNancy
Msg: 1054
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:50:46 PM
^^^ Tall. I'm referring to Tall.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 1055
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:25:10 AM
Yall never *met* a "Kimbo" did you?
Only the posters who were around years ago would.
On the forums all the time for another reason. Ego/ getting laid.
Tall wont be remembered by many compared to this guy.

Tall is nothing as far as "infamous" as this guy was. Totally BAT shit crazy and had quite a few gals thinking he was the poo by his sensitive plagiarized posts, but was stark raving MAD ,so ended up shamed off the forums which he lived for.Thought he was a you tube sensation too.

Quoted new age relationship books word for word, making vulnerable women melt and invite him to their homes. all over the US.
Made women think his rental was his home, his parents home at the water his own, had a thriving business ( not). Just another dangerous liar with mental illness.

He was local and I met him out of curiosity at the park to be safe. I knew he was a nut in 5 minutes. Saw a nice lady get abused by him that I knew from the forums that he thought had some money and she was warned.He was in/out of mental hospitals and jail according to his own words to me.Drug/alcohol abuse too.
Used his mental issues as an excuse to abuse this woman he met and would warn her"I am off my meds so you need to look out".

He actually wasn't bad to look at, thus much more dangerous to women and many fell for him and let him into their real world.One sais he visited and refused to leave.

There will always be one or more on this site like those. Short term *fame* fooling many, then gone because sh1t always catches up with them.

Lets not put him in a greater sense of ego ( elevate him to some status)and just forget about him.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1056
Posted: 2/27/2015 5:56:57 AM

Hell, I thought people quit posting to it two days ago.....everytime I scrolled down the page the last poster's name was always the same......

Who is it, CC? We should lynch that person, POF Forums style, and mass report their profile to have content deleted. I hate boors, don't you? (And what? You didn't log on to read that poster's comments?)

Sometimes taking a posting break helps.

How long? Would five minutes do it, you think?
On Kimbo(?)

Tall is nothing as far as "infamous" as this guy was. Totally BAT shit crazy and had quite a few gals thinking he was the poo by his sensitive plagiarized posts,

He was in/out of mental hospitals and jail according to his own words to me.Drug/alcohol abuse too.

How is this different than Tall other than no one has posted knowledge of stays in jail and mental hospitals?

Good morning, everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUUhDoCx8zc
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1057
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:24:48 AM

Who is it, CC? We should lynch that person, POF Forums style, and mass report their profile to have content deleted. I hate boors, don't you? (And what? You didn't log on to read that poster's comments?)

Being a boor isn't grounds for removal nor is it a lynching offense, but it does lessen the chances of posts being read and bring respected. I ignore them till I can't.

5 minutes is a potty break. When I need a break from here it can be as little as a few hours to a few weeks.

I barely remember kimbo. Maybe because I wasn't friends with someone he hurt or terrorized. The sad fact is that Tall is not the first and won't be the last forums bully, dictator, swindler or whatever. Instead of tolerating this is when we report to have them removed.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 1058
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 12:10:03 PM

How is this different than Tall other than no one has posted knowledge of stays in jail and mental hospitals

Kimbo was a lot more dangerous imo, because he was attractive, he posted kind things to women when he was anything but kind, not mean in the forums at all and women wanted to actually meet him after they had some "cyber love connection" They invited him to travel and stay their homes .He was from my state locally and traveled a lot looking for women and bragged about it on you tube. Told me about a few himself.
Some women from the forums also told me in e mails actual horror stories..

I never heard such things about Tall.
Being a bully/jerk/ego driven dictator online is one thing.They aren't trying to make you think they are nice, want to meet you and cyber woo and have a relationship..

One nut can be as dangerous as another, but I never heard of Tall trying to crash and not leave a woman's home and completely terrorize her physically and emotionally.

I am certainly not defending anything he did online, he was a big jerk ,but hardly dangerous to someone physically or financially imo.

One was something about bang lonely and" I have to find one on POF" and it showed him actually looking on POF and bragging he found his next one.
Tall never tried to move in or live off of women that I am aware of. They are opposite in how they operated.
Tall just was a collector of cyber misfits and or people he fooled in other ways.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1059
Posted: 2/27/2015 2:52:36 PM

Kimbo was a lot more dangerous imo, because he was attractive, he posted kind things to women when he was anything but kind, not mean in the forums at all and women wanted to actually meet him after they had some "cyber love connection"....

Which is still "meh" compared to the ultra conservative guy from Toronto guy who scammed people for something north of $500K

http://glennwhitter.com/
 trinity818
Msg: 1060
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:02:39 PM
^^

Oh yes. I remember Cdn_Iceman.

Smooth operator.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1061
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:16:05 PM
^^^ I remember him too, smooth and attractive. And I remember youmakeitentertaining or whatever her name was. There was a documentary regarding online sites and they interviewed her.
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 1062
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:42:39 PM
Ya I was disappointed when he turned out to be a " SWAMP DONKEY " in the end.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1063
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:52:50 PM
# 1081.... I remember this fellow too. Had a penchant for fried chicken and conservative financial policies. He had a pic. of him playing hockey with a kid.Hope you Canucks catch him and make him a guest of the state.
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 1064
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:00:25 PM
^^^That would be "guest of the province" up here in Canada.

CDN_Iceman messaged me once saying he liked pickled beets. Strangest opening line, ever. Real smooth.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 1065
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:15:41 PM

Oh yes. I remember Cdn_Iceman.

Smooth operator.

No. F'ing. Way.
Holeeee shit. I remember that guy - he was one smooth dude alright.

Wow.
*picks up jaw*
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 1066
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:18:43 PM
Wow. I remember Cdn_Iceman. This is a shock. I am so glad someone mentioned it. Yes, he seemed really nice. I remember the woman in the article also. You just never know.
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 1067
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:21:40 PM

Wow.
*picks up jaw*

^^^^^^^^^^Same.
Had me fooled...I thought he was a wonderful, level headed man...
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1068
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:36:28 PM
How long ago was she on the site? I remember her. I remember her face. I liked her (I was just reading then).
 slowitalldown
Msg: 1069
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:54:16 PM
Funny, last time I mentioned that person I was told not to talk about it.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1070
Posted: 2/27/2015 5:51:05 PM
She gave a very good interview on that Canadian news station. Nice gal, I remebered her, she was here for quite awhile. I remeber him too, good looking, he did a lot of posting on the forums.

I don't know who would have said not to talk about it.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 1071
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:31:25 PM
I remember him well. He joined initially in 2007. I joined in 2008. He was quite sarcastic on the forums and he and I entered into an argument on Christmas Day 2008. Some posters were amused and suggested we get a room.....lol.

After that we called a truce and became friends. Yes. he mentioned fried chicken etc. We even spoke twice on the phone. Yes.....to Australia. He was Mahogany Rush back then. We just joked around and he apologised to me for being a pr!ck on the forum. All was well. We laughed. I gave him as good as he gave me. :)

I knew he was into finance but there was absolutely NO hint of him even mentioning money when we spoke on the phone. He was more interested in my Aussie accent. lol

Reading this and the link is a real shock to me. I'm so sorry for those who have fallen victim to him. I 100% had no idea he was like that.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1072
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:10:27 PM
Yup, I remember he kept referring to fried chicken and I got into a banter with him on the off topic forum. The threads might still be there that he posted on?? He sounded like a savvy financial guy until someone here had him cornered about something and bam.... Iceguy got mad and kind of lost it. Decidedly unprofessional in my opinion.

Anyways, I got the impression he may have been a cool operator. A bit slippery too.
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 1073
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:22:23 PM
I remember he and another black guy "tdh " used to butt heads big time.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 1074
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:42:15 PM

I remember he and another black guy "tdh " used to butt heads big time.

Yep. It seems I recall Cdn_Iceman telling me that they dated the same woman---that was where it all supposedly started.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1075
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:54:39 PM
Seems they believe he's still in the Toronto area.

Are there any rewards? Did'nt see mention of any in the linked article.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser