Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trinity818
Msg: 1051
view profile
History
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R Page 43 of 47    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)
^^

Oh yes. I remember Cdn_Iceman.

Smooth operator.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1052
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:16:05 PM
^^^ I remember him too, smooth and attractive. And I remember youmakeitentertaining or whatever her name was. There was a documentary regarding online sites and they interviewed her.
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 1053
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:42:39 PM
Ya I was disappointed when he turned out to be a " SWAMP DONKEY " in the end.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1054
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 3:52:50 PM
# 1081.... I remember this fellow too. Had a penchant for fried chicken and conservative financial policies. He had a pic. of him playing hockey with a kid.Hope you Canucks catch him and make him a guest of the state.
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 1055
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:00:25 PM
^^^That would be "guest of the province" up here in Canada.

CDN_Iceman messaged me once saying he liked pickled beets. Strangest opening line, ever. Real smooth.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 1056
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:15:41 PM

Oh yes. I remember Cdn_Iceman.

Smooth operator.

No. F'ing. Way.
Holeeee shit. I remember that guy - he was one smooth dude alright.

Wow.
*picks up jaw*
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 1057
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:18:43 PM
Wow. I remember Cdn_Iceman. This is a shock. I am so glad someone mentioned it. Yes, he seemed really nice. I remember the woman in the article also. You just never know.
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 1058
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:21:40 PM

Wow.
*picks up jaw*

^^^^^^^^^^Same.
Had me fooled...I thought he was a wonderful, level headed man...
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1059
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:36:28 PM
How long ago was she on the site? I remember her. I remember her face. I liked her (I was just reading then).
 slowitalldown
Msg: 1060
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:54:16 PM
Funny, last time I mentioned that person I was told not to talk about it.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1061
Posted: 2/27/2015 5:51:05 PM
She gave a very good interview on that Canadian news station. Nice gal, I remebered her, she was here for quite awhile. I remeber him too, good looking, he did a lot of posting on the forums.

I don't know who would have said not to talk about it.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 1062
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:31:25 PM
I remember him well. He joined initially in 2007. I joined in 2008. He was quite sarcastic on the forums and he and I entered into an argument on Christmas Day 2008. Some posters were amused and suggested we get a room.....lol.

After that we called a truce and became friends. Yes. he mentioned fried chicken etc. We even spoke twice on the phone. Yes.....to Australia. He was Mahogany Rush back then. We just joked around and he apologised to me for being a pr!ck on the forum. All was well. We laughed. I gave him as good as he gave me. :)

I knew he was into finance but there was absolutely NO hint of him even mentioning money when we spoke on the phone. He was more interested in my Aussie accent. lol

Reading this and the link is a real shock to me. I'm so sorry for those who have fallen victim to him. I 100% had no idea he was like that.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1063
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:10:27 PM
Yup, I remember he kept referring to fried chicken and I got into a banter with him on the off topic forum. The threads might still be there that he posted on?? He sounded like a savvy financial guy until someone here had him cornered about something and bam.... Iceguy got mad and kind of lost it. Decidedly unprofessional in my opinion.

Anyways, I got the impression he may have been a cool operator. A bit slippery too.
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 1064
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:22:23 PM
I remember he and another black guy "tdh " used to butt heads big time.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 1065
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:42:15 PM

I remember he and another black guy "tdh " used to butt heads big time.

Yep. It seems I recall Cdn_Iceman telling me that they dated the same woman---that was where it all supposedly started.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1066
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:54:39 PM
Seems they believe he's still in the Toronto area.

Are there any rewards? Did'nt see mention of any in the linked article.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1067
Posted: 2/28/2015 4:15:57 AM
^^^@ CrookCatcher: Ask Lamb Chop. He lists his profession as government and he's looking kinda "coppy" (Urban dictionary, Mutton) to me.

For Glenn Whitter, Tall, the two I have here from POF who are still living in my county and all our future up and coming sociopaths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsS0cvTxU-8

Or, if you prefer the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI

EDIT: I'm enjoying the new very long edit time.

Wouldn't it get interesting were I to name the two users here who are my own personal stalkers? One has several profiles where he lies about everything (met him 2 years ago and just learned from yet another profile that he lied about his age, too) and one creates new user names constantly to contact me after I block him. I think my friends and I scared him off the very same day I was driving from Tampa and Tall was trashing me in this thread.

They're all alike in fundamental ways. They do the same things.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 1068
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2015 4:30:20 AM
Whoa, I didn't know that about iceman/mahogany either.

HFX the sleuth.

Holy Moly.

Glenn Alexander (Desmond) Whitter has cancelled his email addresses and phone numbers. If anyone can supply an update please forward information here.

Glenn Whitter
Glen Whitter
Glenn Whittir
Glen Whittir
Glenn Whitterre
Glen Whitterre
Glenn Duncan

Past Usernames from Plenty of Fish:

Mahogany_rush - Joined 7/18/2007cdn-iceman – Joined 11/23/2008
Mahogany-ice - Joined 7/11/2009
Mahogany-Rush – Joined 7/23/2009
cdnfinanceman - Joined 3/12/2010
Cdn_Iceman – Joined 12/1/2010

*Women who are looking for a support group, or would like to talk to other women who have been working through this situation, please contact info@glennwhitter.com.."
y

* Latest Warrant Issued: *

HAMILTON, ON, Sept. 4, 2014 /CNW/ - The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) - Hamilton Niagara Regional Detachment Financial Crime Section have charged Glenn WHITTER, age 50, of the City of Toronto, Ontario with Fraud over 5,000 dollars pursuant to Section 380(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada.

Police allege WHITTER targeted victims through on line dating social media. It is alleged that WHITTER solicited a victim to invest funds into WHITTER's company - CRETUS CAPITAL INCORPORATED, to be loaned to third parties for a six month period secured against real estate. WHITTER was to pay monthly interest payments. The victim did not receive their monthly payments nor did they have their investment funds returned. The third parties whom WHITTER presented as the recipients of the loans had no knowledge of, nor did they receive loans arranged by WHITTER. No lien was registered against the intended property that in fact was found to be owned by another person.

Glenn WHITTER has a warrant issued for his arrest and it is believed that he is residing in the Greater Toronto Area. WHITTER is being sought by the RCMP. He has also been known to use the aliases Desmond ALEXANDER, Glenn ALEXANDER, Glenn WHITTERRE and Glenn DUNCAN.

The RCMP would like to acknowledge the assistance and cooperation of the Peel Regional Police Service and the Financial Services Commission of Ontario in this investigation.

Anyone with any information about this alleged fraud or the location of WHITTER, is asked to contact the RCMP at 1-800-387-0020; Hamilton Niagara Regional Detachment Financial Crime at 905-643-5746 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477

The main pic is there sans sun glasses. Its him on the link HFX provided.
 cooldog65
Msg: 1069
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2015 8:39:38 AM
CuriousInDB
Wouldn't it get interesting were I to name the two users here who are my own personal stalkers?

I'm very curious Curious...
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 1070
Posted: 2/28/2015 1:10:15 PM
^^^ Actually, I think it went something like, “the second greatest challenge…blah blah” probably hoping everyone would ask him, “What’s the first greatest challenge, oh wise one????” Then he could pretend to be a wise old sage with groupies. That made me sick, too, as did his pic.

Finding out about the allegations against Glenn was a disappointment to me. We PMed but he never said anything inappropriate or invasive. He was damn funny in the forums.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 1071
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2015 1:19:20 PM
^^^^^^^Yes kimbo was real piece of work, but seems he found one that is used to fixing "apparently fawked up people".

Glenn never hit me up for money either and I was shocked too.

the biggest challenge anyone can ever do in life is surrender.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Was he quoting 50 shades of grey hair?
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 1072
Posted: 2/28/2015 5:36:26 PM

Glenn never hit me up for money either and I was shocked too.

Glenn didn't hit me up for money, either---although I wasn't shocked by it. That might be because I had a legitimate excuse for refusing to talk to him on the phone---my S/O.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1073
Posted: 2/28/2015 6:59:03 PM

Then he could pretend to be a wise old sage with groupies. That made me sick, too, as did his pic.

Yeah, Tall's picture was a violation because it wasn't a clear had shot. He could be anyone. Drove me nuts.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1074
Posted: 3/1/2015 5:56:12 AM

Hell, I thought people quit posting to it two days ago.....everytime I scrolled down the page the last poster's name was always the same......

Who is it, CC?

Msg. 1101:

Umm...well, not sure who Crookcatcher is alluding to, but from what I can see each time I get a chance to lurk for a few minutes...I believe it might just be YOU CuriousDB.

No! Really? Subtlety is lost on some, I guess.

Hi again, Sweetness. This thread and a few others seem to make you uneasy. Care to share why?

the biggest challenge anyone can ever do in life is surrender

Was he quoting 50 shades of grey hair?

Wonder if Tall is jealous now that Glenn Whitter (lol, accidentally typed that with an S in place of the W there) has stolen his spotlight?

I learned a different "greatest challenge" years ago and it's the one I believe:
"The first greatest challenge is knowing yourself. The second greatest challenge is being able to live with that knowledge."
Perhaps Tall and Glenn and a number of folks here should take that to heart?

Speaking of heart and alluding to the fact that I've been referred to as a barracuda just as often as I've been called a pitbull, good morning, everyone. I like to start my days with inspirational songs. I'd also like to thank my teacher Bobby for my ability to post. Bobby was a barrucuda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA
 kj521
Msg: 1075
Posted: 3/1/2015 6:42:09 AM
I wasn't going to post to this thread again....but then I saw Bobby's name and felt compelled.

A barracuda? Interesting how people can be different with each person they interact with. That is not a word I would use to describe my friend.
With me....he was an absolute sweetheart who was dedicated to his children, family, friends, community and Church.

Now.....a teacher? Yes....that word I would use.....He taught me to "view life from a previously unused perch" and "how unimportant POF forums are in the big picture."

Quotes are Bobby's.......
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser