Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sweetness-one
Msg: 1101
view profile
History
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R Page 45 of 47    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)

Hell, I thought people quit posting to it two days ago.....everytime I scrolled down the page the last poster's name was always the same......

Who is it, CC?

Umm...well, not sure who Crookcatcher is alluding to, but from what I can see each time I get a chance to lurk for a few minutes...I believe it might just be YOU, CuriousDB.

Peppermint, I remember Kimbo...I never spoke with him or emailed or anything like that, but yeah, I recall him and his "women must melt for me" attitude. I always wondered WHY they would do such, he was just Ick!

Glenn (Cdn_Iceman etc) I actually spoke with a few times on the phone, he was a friend of a forum friend of mine. He never tried to hit me up for money or making investments with him, but I am surprised it's such a big surprise to forum regulars...it's been common knowledge (I thought) for well over a year now in the forums, probably more.

I never really had any dealings with TallIQ. If I recall, he made a backhanded compliment to me years ago in the forums, I ignored it. I *think* he sent me one email, I replied politely but had no interest in striking up a correspondence. I'm a bit surprised that he apparently had such an "agenda" but then, since I don't have much time to spend on the forums, that crap doesn't affect me.

The main thing I ever noticed about him was, how obnoxious his "the biggest challenge anyone can ever do in life is surrender..." blah blah or whatever it was.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 1102
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R
Posted: 2/28/2015 1:10:15 PM
^^^ Actually, I think it went something like, “the second greatest challenge…blah blah” probably hoping everyone would ask him, “What’s the first greatest challenge, oh wise one????” Then he could pretend to be a wise old sage with groupies. That made me sick, too, as did his pic.

Finding out about the allegations against Glenn was a disappointment to me. We PMed but he never said anything inappropriate or invasive. He was damn funny in the forums.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 1103
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2015 1:19:20 PM
^^^^^^^Yes kimbo was real piece of work, but seems he found one that is used to fixing "apparently fawked up people".

Glenn never hit me up for money either and I was shocked too.

the biggest challenge anyone can ever do in life is surrender.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Was he quoting 50 shades of grey hair?
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 1104
Posted: 2/28/2015 5:36:26 PM

Glenn never hit me up for money either and I was shocked too.

Glenn didn't hit me up for money, either---although I wasn't shocked by it. That might be because I had a legitimate excuse for refusing to talk to him on the phone---my S/O.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1105
Posted: 2/28/2015 6:59:03 PM

Then he could pretend to be a wise old sage with groupies. That made me sick, too, as did his pic.

Yeah, Tall's picture was a violation because it wasn't a clear had shot. He could be anyone. Drove me nuts.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1106
Posted: 3/1/2015 5:56:12 AM

Hell, I thought people quit posting to it two days ago.....everytime I scrolled down the page the last poster's name was always the same......

Who is it, CC?

Msg. 1101:

Umm...well, not sure who Crookcatcher is alluding to, but from what I can see each time I get a chance to lurk for a few minutes...I believe it might just be YOU CuriousDB.

No! Really? Subtlety is lost on some, I guess.

Hi again, Sweetness. This thread and a few others seem to make you uneasy. Care to share why?

the biggest challenge anyone can ever do in life is surrender

Was he quoting 50 shades of grey hair?

Wonder if Tall is jealous now that Glenn Whitter (lol, accidentally typed that with an S in place of the W there) has stolen his spotlight?

I learned a different "greatest challenge" years ago and it's the one I believe:
"The first greatest challenge is knowing yourself. The second greatest challenge is being able to live with that knowledge."
Perhaps Tall and Glenn and a number of folks here should take that to heart?

Speaking of heart and alluding to the fact that I've been referred to as a barracuda just as often as I've been called a pitbull, good morning, everyone. I like to start my days with inspirational songs. I'd also like to thank my teacher Bobby for my ability to post. Bobby was a barrucuda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA
 sweetness-one
Msg: 1107
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2015 6:15:20 AM

Hi again, Sweetness. This thread and a few others seem to make you uneasy. Care to share why?

You really need to take off the tinfoil helmet.

This thread is so amusing to me. People even really noticed Tall IQ as more than a blip on their radar, a flea on one's arm? And take the forums so seriously? As I said, the only reason I even noticed the man posting was because it was always the same blah-blah crap every time, skipped over his posts and let him be content to sit on his self-imagined ivory tower preaching. I find it boggling that he ever even managed to get under the skin of so many people? JMO.

Oh...I should also add, I almost posted a week or so ago, when he was asking forum folks to report those he thought were trolls. NOT cool, everyone has the right to post, and that was SO against the rules he swore he wanted to "protect".
 kj521
Msg: 1108
Posted: 3/1/2015 6:42:09 AM
I wasn't going to post to this thread again....but then I saw Bobby's name and felt compelled.

A barracuda? Interesting how people can be different with each person they interact with. That is not a word I would use to describe my friend.
With me....he was an absolute sweetheart who was dedicated to his children, family, friends, community and Church.

Now.....a teacher? Yes....that word I would use.....He taught me to "view life from a previously unused perch" and "how unimportant POF forums are in the big picture."

Quotes are Bobby's.......
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1109
Posted: 3/1/2015 7:20:19 AM

A barracuda? Interesting how people can be different with each person they interact with. That is not a word I would use to describe my friend.
With me....he was an absolute sweetheart who was dedicated to his children, family, friends, community and Church.

Now.....a teacher? Yes....that word I would use.....He taught me to "view life from a previously unused perch" and "how unimportant POF forums are in the big picture."

Of course he was dedicated to his family and community. We are all multi-faceted, and the part of himself that Bobby shared most with me (and maybe that's because it's what we had most in common), was his barracuda side as it pertains to folks and there dirty doings here. He wasn't working on this thread the last ten days of his life between heart attacks because he was a family man, kj. He worked on this thread and made sure I had everything I needed here to post (still haven't gotten to all that yet; 4-page email) in long messages to my private email up to the day before he deleted his profile to spend more time with his family.

Hopefully, we are all more than the short list of traits you attributed here to Bobby.

Bobby Z man

I know that it’s wrong of me, but when someone is anonymously texting me threats, (it has happen twice now) I take them up on the meeting and set it up for a public place during daylight. Both times I have had someone there as a witness/backup and both times they never showed themselves. Either they never showed or did but didn’t have the testicular fortitude to approach me.

Again, probably not the smartest thing but I did want to see if they had it in them to say the things to my face that they texted.

OP, I’m sure you have done this, but if not be sure to change your POF password. And anytime you are using a public computer be sure to clean the browser caches before and after if you can. If not, you probably shouldn’t use that computer, for your own safety and security.

^^^In case anyone has forgotten when I posted that earlier, that is right here on the Site Issues forum.

You all, any of you, can post what you want about me, accuse me of being crazy/stupid/dishonest, I simply do not care. Bobby warned me, but he didn't have to.

Forums should imo be the best of POF. Some of you don't have much to be proud of (not addressing you with that, kj).

I'm not here to make friends. I already have plenty of those.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1110
Posted: 3/1/2015 2:05:39 PM
You may not be here to make friends and think you're cleaning up the forums, but lately I'm thinking you're becoming one of the bullies you complain about. Not all threads need to become about you and/or Tall (and you know how I feel about him).

As for calling Bobby a barracuda I take issue with that since the connotation in calling someone a barracuda is a vicious, selfish person. You'd have done better to describe him as tenacious or determined. His family may be reading this someday. Anyone even remotely familiar with him knew him as helpful and honest.

From the Free Dictionary
tenacious
Also found in: Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
te·na·cious (tə-nā′shəs)
adj.
a. Extremely persistent in adhering to or doing something; stubborn or relentless: "tenacious defenders of their harsh and pitiless land" (Dee Brown).
b. Characterized by extreme persistence; relentless or enduring: tenacious detective work; tenacious superstitions.
2. Holding together firmly; cohesive: a tenacious material.
3. Clinging to another object or surface; adhesive: tenacious lint.
4. Tending to retain; retentive: a tenacious memory.
[From Latin tenāx, tenāc-, holding fast, from tenēre, to hold; see ten- in Indo-European roots.]

Determined adjective
1. Indicatincg or possessing determination, resolution, or persistence:
constant, firm, resolute, steadfast, steady, stiff, tough, unbending, uncompromising, unflinching, unwavering, unyielding.
2. Not hesitating or wavering:
decided, decisive, firm, resolute.
3. On an unwavering course of action:
bent, decided, fixed, intent, resolute, set.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1111
Posted: 3/1/2015 2:19:09 PM

As for calling Bobby a barracuda I take issue with that since the connotation in calling someone a barracuda is a vicious, selfish person.

Oh for heaven's sake. Really? Ever been in a nightclub when that song was played by the band or someone sang karaoke? In a Florida bar or nightclub?

lol

It's a colloquial slang term and not necessarily negative, particularly on Plentyoffish and my being a Florida girl?

And I've never said Bobby was helpful and given examples of his honesty? That post I left here this morning for the second time doesn't show tenacity?

Some of you all have really been here too long. Games of semantics now?

Go for it, everyone. Find anything you can to take me apart. What's your goal? Want me to leave the site? Quit posting? Just ask. I may accommodate you. And I may not. It's really getting unbelievable now.

Why don't you all just report my profile for "posting things I don't agree with" and have my content deleted again?

Pathetic.

"Are People on Plenty of Fish... forums ...special?

You betcha.

Keep the customer satisfied I like to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx6_0Do0qGQ
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1112
Posted: 3/1/2015 2:43:04 PM
I think what more than a few people are saying is - back off a bit, let some of the posts go as you're not the Keeper of the forums. You're not the owner , you're not a mod and neither Ed nor Bobby said "you're in charge now" as even they didn't have the right to do that. It's up to all of us to sort things out, report the bad guys and stay relatively civil on here. All,of us.

We did a good job here, all of us, let's all be aware but let's not let it rule us. And yes, it was addicting for the first week or so of this thread. Time to let it die.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1113
Posted: 3/1/2015 3:54:25 PM

Barracuda"

So this ain't the end - I saw you again today
Had to turn my heart away
You smiled like the
Sun - Kisses for everyone
And tales - it never fails!
You lying so low in the weeds
Bet you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down on my knees
Wouldn't you, Barracuda?
Back over
Time when we were all
Trying for free
Met up with porpoise and me
No right no wrong your selling a
Song - A name whisper game.
If the real thing don't do the trick
You better make up something quick
You gonna burn it out to the wick
Aren't you, Barracuda?
"Sell me sell you" the porpoise said
Dive down deep to save my head
You...I think you got the blues too.
All that night and all the next
Swam without looking back
Made for the western pools - silly fools!

Yeah, flattering.

What is your problem? I disagree with you and that means I'm trying to chase you off the forums? Dream on. I responded to your post. I don't agree. Pretty simple. Again, I'm sad to feel I'm seeing signs of the bullies you dispise in your posts.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 1114
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:30:25 AM
All this talk about olk being conned was interesting. Some are just pure gullible some delusional and the rest just downright barking. So whilst having a wee gander at the news this morning the drac did happen accross this here story. Now any sympathy i may have felt and that was very little for this daft trout soon vanished when i read the whole story.

'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met
Twice-divorced Sarah met man named Chris Olsen online 18 months ago
Said he is from Italy, moved to U.S. 18 years ago, is in Africa for work
They have never met, he has been in South Africa, Nigeria and Benin
She has wired him $1.4m for bail, lawyers, lost credit cards, hotel bills
Sarah told Dr Phil she believes he loves her and will come home
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2974083/We-love-95-certain-s-telling-truth-Woman-defends-decision-wire-1-4-MILLION-online-lover-Africa-s-never-met.html#ixzz3TDauhxO4

Now 'chris olsen' the italian who lives a fair wee bit in africa has hit the bullseye has he not?

And of course its not just daftie wummin who get ripped off. Here is the aboves male equivelant. Here if only the two of them were on a free dating site like plenty of gullibles they could have met each other and sent each other money. As frank seems scared to ask kj out he could maybe just ask her to send him money instead? Or even just a message.

Eeee the wonders of modern technology

"Trusting chap sends more than $100,000 to the wife in Nigeria - he's never met!
Steve, 53, met 'Kelly' on an online dating website in 2012 - he got legally married to her in Nigeria, despite having never met
Says he's giving her money until she receives inheritance from her parents who she claims were killed in an Ohio car crash in 2012
'I've not met Kelly, but it doesn't matter. I love her just the same,' he said
Steve sells his plasma - the yellowish liquid that has to be separated from blood - twice a week to ensure he can make payments to 'Kelly'"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2939798/Man-sells-blood-twice-week-send-100-000-wife-Nigeria-s-never-met.html#ixzz3TDbanqJt

P.s. Vlad Dracul would like to state that no matter what frank bleats the Drac does not stalk the fool. He merely dislikes frank and will use every opportunity to laugh at the twat under the troll bridge.

Vlad Dracul
Grand Goat Herder
Ancient Order of The Three Billy Goats Gruff
Troll Finder General
Little France
Edinburgh
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1115
Posted: 3/2/2015 2:53:01 AM
I had the same unfortunate girl pop up one time back when POF had the chat feature. I told her to go directly to Western Union and stand by, 500.00 was on the way for food and lodging. Lol She messaged me back a couple of hours later saying it had'nt shown up. I said it must have been a mistake I'll go back and check and you go back and wait. I would'nt think they could still be there.....but you could always hope.....:)
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1116
Posted: 3/2/2015 6:01:32 AM
Are you guys trying to tell me that I'm not really royalty?
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1117
Posted: 3/2/2015 6:16:39 AM

Unfortunately no........sorry..........but there is good news! Obviously someone who thinks the world of you actually purchased a winning lottery ticket in your name!!!! Talk about good fortune!! Arrangements will be made to have the 750k wired to your account once the documentation fees and one time lottery tax totaling 1550.00 are wired to us. Call this number now!!! Lol
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1118
Posted: 3/2/2015 6:45:49 AM
So to all the people who did not know that IceMan was a total douche bag you should really look at his posting history as compared to others in here.

As it does not take long to see some of the same patterns of personal insults and ultra conservative views that are expressed by others in here.

As Iceman did what others are doing today.

They find a common hate / enemy and work that angle to a T. They gain your trust and if and when the time is right and they feel comfortable enough they strike.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 1119
Posted: 3/2/2015 6:58:22 AM
^^^ HFX_RGB, can you post a link to those Iceman posts that indicated he was a douche bag?

The link I looked at with former Iceman posts was pretty run of the mill, but maybe you have another more informative link. I was curious to how he posted in the forums.

The links I saw were as follows.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/myforums.aspx?user_id=24156510

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/usermessages.aspx?user_Id=24156510
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1120
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:10:10 AM

^^^ HFX_RGB, can you post a link to those Iceman posts that indicated he was a douche bag?

You would have to go back through many of the political threads and look at all of the accounts he used to see it.

Though the Trump for Pres. link you posted does show some of his trends, one being claiming Trump was more ethical than Obama.

As more than not, people who value wealth over substance, tend to be people who will do anything for wealth, up to and including stealing from other people to get it.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1121
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:23:53 AM

As more than not, people who value wealth over substance, tend to be people who will do anything for wealth, up to and including stealing from other people to get it.

A greater truth has never been spoken on these forums. That applies to both genders.

I think most of us understand how these women (and men, in some cases) are conned.

I'm throwing this out there for the piranhas because I care not, but I've read some interesting articles on how a person who is not looking to gain something from the con simply cannot be conned. Also, men/women who generally don't received much attention from the opposite gender (in the case of heteros) are often easily manipulated by cons. Tall and Glenn Whitter chose the same type of women (sorry, but true). In Whitter's case, he conned for money. In Tall's case, he conned for "helpers". What is the difference, really? They both conned/manipulated to get what they want (and, in the case of Tall, still wants).

I leave that for your entertainment and vilification, those of you who are easily threatened and enjoy that sort of thing.

I have not googled youmakeitentertaining or whatever her user name was, but I do remember reading some of her posts and she struck me as far less "disturbed" than a lot of the folks here.

Right, bug. All joking aside, you're not royalty, I'm not royalty and neither are so many of those here who think they are.

And before any of you call me "crazy" again, I've posted on another thread that I have current papers attesting to my mental health (and it's all good). You want to call me crazy, present your papers. Lotta fruitcakes here for sure.
 Ainen
Msg: 1122
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:27:04 AM
Iceman is a good example of "chicks dig jerks". I wonder how many of the women who were so fond of them thought he only paid attention to her, not realizing he went after countless other women too.

Perhaps one reason so many people in the forums seemed to like Iceman is they were liberal, afraid to say anything negative about a black person.

The main thing I remember about Iceman is his explanation about the difference between a nice guy and a good guy. Ironic so many women thought he was such a good guy.

I'll give Iceman credit for having a cool screen name: Mahogany Rush (obscure Canadian rock band featuring Frank Marino on guitar).
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1123
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:35:14 AM

Iceman is a good example of "chicks dig jerks". I wonder how many of the women who were so fond of them thought he only paid attention to her, not realizing he went after countless other women too.

What's truly interesting is, if you read these threads and other threads here, we have many of the same women who were "friends" with Tall and Whitter.

Once again, folks who are not looking to gain something from the con man/woman, are not good prospects for conning.

Many folks fall for superficial charm, especially when that charmer is complimenting them on things others don't.

EDIT: And fruitcakes are easy to spot if one knows what they're looking for ... and what they're looking at.
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 1124
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:17:16 AM

I wonder how many of the women who were so fond of them thought he only paid attention to her, not realizing he went after countless other women too

Well...I was one that admitted to thinking he was a decent guy and I had no interaction with him at all....privately or wanted to. He seemed to understand women and didn't back down from guys. I may not have always agreed with hi but in no way did he come off as a "jerk".
I didn't read the political threads. Maybe, a "good con" is just not obvious and chooses trusting people.

As for the woman "UmakeItentertaining"....I didn't view her as a flake or pushover whatsoever.
I don't know any others that he scammed.....so, I have no idea if he chose A type.
She came across as smart and compassionate.
If you read the article....He apparently, paid her back up to a point and then disappeared.
Sad...really! That this exists.....nobody can trust anyone anymore.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1125
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:39:34 AM

He seemed to understand women and didn't back down from guys.

Cons are all socio/psychopaths (simply an outdated term in the psychiatric community). After the movie Psycho, the psychiatric community decided the term "psycho" reflected badly on ... well, psychos. They should have kept the name so people would be more drawn to research. Sensationalism sells.

Those who con women make it their business to "understand women". Women are their commodity, after all, their lifeblood. Conning is a "profession", an "occupation". It's how they earn most if not all of their living.

As for not backing down, if a con thinks backing down in the presence of a woman is more to his benefit than not backing down, he will tailor his behavior to get what it wants. Different strokes for different folks.

I may not have always agreed with hi but in no way did he come off as a "jerk".

They know/learn how to not come off as a jerk. This excerpt is from the DSM V criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder (which has nothing to do with being introverted before someone goes there):

Manipulativeness: Frequent use of subterfuge to influence or control others; use of seduction, charm, glibness, or ingratiation to achieve ones ends.

Here is a link to the full criteria:

http://www.dailystrength.org/groups/victims-of-psychopaths-sociopaths/discussions/messages/16692294

I didn't read the political threads. Maybe, a "good con" is just not obvious and chooses trusting people.

Many of us are trusting; not all of us are vulnerable. Some of us recognize superficial charm/glibness. They choose their targets by who is most vulnerable to what they have to offer. I good-looking con man is a successful con man, sadly. That is as much a statement on the state of our society as anything else.

I don't know any others that he scammed.....so, I have no idea if he chose A type.

They all choose the same type, that's the thing.

She came across as smart and compassionate.

She did to me, too. I "liked" her. She seemed honest, a thing all of you know I value highly (squawk as some of you may for whatever your reasons are). Smart and compassionate are not incompatible with vulnerability.

If you read the article....He apparently, paid her back up to a point and then disappeared.

They all do that. It's called the "long con". Little bits of money, paid back, over and over until they go in for the kill, the jackpot.

Sad...really! That this exists.....nobody can trust anyone anymore.

I have a lot of people in my life I trust, but trust is earned, not given away.

I hope what I've posted here helps some understand sociopaths better and may help some of us prevent it from happening to us and those we care about. Sad fact is, once a target is in deep with a con, there's very little reasoning with that target and soon-to-be victim. Sociopaths are that manipulative. And today, we have all the PUA lit out there on the net. A veritable feast for this type of person.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser