Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1101
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R Page 45 of 47    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)

As more than not, people who value wealth over substance, tend to be people who will do anything for wealth, up to and including stealing from other people to get it.

A greater truth has never been spoken on these forums. That applies to both genders.

I think most of us understand how these women (and men, in some cases) are conned.

I'm throwing this out there for the piranhas because I care not, but I've read some interesting articles on how a person who is not looking to gain something from the con simply cannot be conned. Also, men/women who generally don't received much attention from the opposite gender (in the case of heteros) are often easily manipulated by cons. Tall and Glenn Whitter chose the same type of women (sorry, but true). In Whitter's case, he conned for money. In Tall's case, he conned for "helpers". What is the difference, really? They both conned/manipulated to get what they want (and, in the case of Tall, still wants).

I leave that for your entertainment and vilification, those of you who are easily threatened and enjoy that sort of thing.

I have not googled youmakeitentertaining or whatever her user name was, but I do remember reading some of her posts and she struck me as far less "disturbed" than a lot of the folks here.

Are you guys trying to tell me that I'm not really royalty?

Right, bug. All joking aside, you're not royalty, I'm not royalty and neither are so many of those here who think they are.

And before any of you call me "crazy" again, I've posted on another thread that I have current papers attesting to my mental health (and it's all good). You want to call me crazy, present your papers. Lotta fruitcakes here for sure.
 Ainen
Msg: 1102
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:27:04 AM
Iceman is a good example of "chicks dig jerks". I wonder how many of the women who were so fond of them thought he only paid attention to her, not realizing he went after countless other women too.

Perhaps one reason so many people in the forums seemed to like Iceman is they were liberal, afraid to say anything negative about a black person.

The main thing I remember about Iceman is his explanation about the difference between a nice guy and a good guy. Ironic so many women thought he was such a good guy.

I'll give Iceman credit for having a cool screen name: Mahogany Rush (obscure Canadian rock band featuring Frank Marino on guitar).
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1103
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:35:14 AM

Iceman is a good example of "chicks dig jerks". I wonder how many of the women who were so fond of them thought he only paid attention to her, not realizing he went after countless other women too.

What's truly interesting is, if you read these threads and other threads here, we have many of the same women who were "friends" with Tall and Whitter.

Once again, folks who are not looking to gain something from the con man/woman, are not good prospects for conning.

Many folks fall for superficial charm, especially when that charmer is complimenting them on things others don't.

EDIT: And fruitcakes are easy to spot if one knows what they're looking for ... and what they're looking at.
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 1104
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:17:16 AM

I wonder how many of the women who were so fond of them thought he only paid attention to her, not realizing he went after countless other women too

Well...I was one that admitted to thinking he was a decent guy and I had no interaction with him at all....privately or wanted to. He seemed to understand women and didn't back down from guys. I may not have always agreed with hi but in no way did he come off as a "jerk".
I didn't read the political threads. Maybe, a "good con" is just not obvious and chooses trusting people.

As for the woman "UmakeItentertaining"....I didn't view her as a flake or pushover whatsoever.
I don't know any others that he scammed.....so, I have no idea if he chose A type.
She came across as smart and compassionate.
If you read the article....He apparently, paid her back up to a point and then disappeared.
Sad...really! That this exists.....nobody can trust anyone anymore.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1105
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:39:34 AM

He seemed to understand women and didn't back down from guys.

Cons are all socio/psychopaths (simply an outdated term in the psychiatric community). After the movie Psycho, the psychiatric community decided the term "psycho" reflected badly on ... well, psychos. They should have kept the name so people would be more drawn to research. Sensationalism sells.

Those who con women make it their business to "understand women". Women are their commodity, after all, their lifeblood. Conning is a "profession", an "occupation". It's how they earn most if not all of their living.

As for not backing down, if a con thinks backing down in the presence of a woman is more to his benefit than not backing down, he will tailor his behavior to get what it wants. Different strokes for different folks.

I may not have always agreed with hi but in no way did he come off as a "jerk".

They know/learn how to not come off as a jerk. This excerpt is from the DSM V criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder (which has nothing to do with being introverted before someone goes there):

Manipulativeness: Frequent use of subterfuge to influence or control others; use of seduction, charm, glibness, or ingratiation to achieve ones ends.

Here is a link to the full criteria:

http://www.dailystrength.org/groups/victims-of-psychopaths-sociopaths/discussions/messages/16692294

I didn't read the political threads. Maybe, a "good con" is just not obvious and chooses trusting people.

Many of us are trusting; not all of us are vulnerable. Some of us recognize superficial charm/glibness. They choose their targets by who is most vulnerable to what they have to offer. I good-looking con man is a successful con man, sadly. That is as much a statement on the state of our society as anything else.

I don't know any others that he scammed.....so, I have no idea if he chose A type.

They all choose the same type, that's the thing.

She came across as smart and compassionate.

She did to me, too. I "liked" her. She seemed honest, a thing all of you know I value highly (squawk as some of you may for whatever your reasons are). Smart and compassionate are not incompatible with vulnerability.

If you read the article....He apparently, paid her back up to a point and then disappeared.

They all do that. It's called the "long con". Little bits of money, paid back, over and over until they go in for the kill, the jackpot.

Sad...really! That this exists.....nobody can trust anyone anymore.

I have a lot of people in my life I trust, but trust is earned, not given away.

I hope what I've posted here helps some understand sociopaths better and may help some of us prevent it from happening to us and those we care about. Sad fact is, once a target is in deep with a con, there's very little reasoning with that target and soon-to-be victim. Sociopaths are that manipulative. And today, we have all the PUA lit out there on the net. A veritable feast for this type of person.
 PenelopeLeChat
Msg: 1106
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:41:49 PM
Fire and Ice,

Well...I was one that admitted to thinking he was a decent guy and I had no interaction with him at all....privately or wanted to. He seemed to understand women and didn't back down from guys. I may not have always agreed with hi but in no way did he come off as a "jerk".

Your not the only one. My first profile on POF was made in Feb of 08. Akimbo was one of the first people that contacted me here in the forums. I never thought he was out there and then started hearing things through the grapevine.

I ended up talking to Canadian Iceman on the phone a few times when I lived in Ontario. We talked about meeting but I guess I wasn't a good "investment" for him. lol

It seems there was another kind of kooky character that lived in N.C. that lived in his van and had a penchant for getting women to come visit him. I have been trying to remember his name.

BTW, apologies for the infrequent use of comma's. My dog drooled on my keyboard and it does not always work. lol

As always,
Le Pew
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 1107
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:42:11 PM

He seemed to understand women and didn't back down from guys. I may not have always agreed with hi but in no way did he come off as a "jerk".

Agree. I thought he was one of the funniest posters on here, easily.

And gee….a liberal (or whatever) thinks he posted an inflammatory conservative viewpoint on the political threads???? That never happens. :/

Perhaps one reason so many people in the forums seemed to like Iceman is they were liberal, afraid to say anything negative about a black person.

How dumb. People liked him because they were afraid of him? One of his biggest forum foes was a black man.

So let’s tally it up…slams against women, blacks, other men, liberals….not bad for one post. :/
 tgif111
Msg: 1108
Posted: 3/2/2015 3:01:35 PM
from Ainen

I'll give Iceman credit for having a cool screen name: Mahogany Rush (obscure Canadian rock band featuring Frank Marino on guitar).

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I remember them when they came through Youngstown in the early 70's. there was Rush and Mahogany Rush at the same time. lol
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1109
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:18:01 PM

tgif111
Msg: 120

"How do sexually conservative people survive in dating?"

Posted: 3/2/2015 327 PM

suffice it to say I do not date nor do I want to be in the same room as a Daytona Beach drug addict WHO IS 1200 MILES AWAY FROM ME.

once a liar always a liar.

pathetic hogger sludge eyed doper. you are beneath me.

she had an emotional connection with a 22 year old????

gag me with a spoon please. the only thing this skank nurtures is a twisted joint handed to her from a homeless bum so they can suck on it together to get high in a dark alley then he gets his due reward.....
+slurp+slurp+slurp

Tall_IQ2 the biggest banned troll you'd ever see! aka Forum Posting Violations Please Report Here
Posted: 3/2/2015 313 PM
CuriousInDB

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/16361884datingPostpage5.aspx

How do sexually conservative people survive in dating?
Posted: 3/2/2015 1227 PM

tgif111 for the following post. I think posts like this are a negative reflection on the website:

suffice it to say I do not date nor do I want to be in the same room as a Daytona Beach drug addict WHO IS 1200 MILES AWAY FROM ME.

once a liar always a liar.

pathetic hogger sludge eyed doper. you are beneath me.

she had an emotional connection with a 22 year old????

gag me with a spoon please. the only thing this skank nurtures is a twisted joint handed to her from a homeless bum so they can suck on it together to get high in a dark alley then he gets his due reward.....

++++++++++++++slurp slurp+slurp+slurp++++++++++++++++++++

Many users have posted that tgif has been banned for life here for posts like this. This is dive bar talk, not public forums talk. I'm requesting his account be deleted.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1110
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:53:02 PM
bluemoon24_7, Another Forumite's Party Experience...

I don't believe tgif has been banned for life. He, like many, have received bans of either posting limits, word limits, can't create threads, can't post more than 3 or 10 a day and like many, has deleted his profile and created another. And like many, has done so more than once. I will say in his defence, the vast majority of his bans came from posting in the political type threads where things get very heated by the majority of those posting there. He may be a lot of things, and I rarely agree with him, but I wil not partake in a witch hunt to delete him because of a pissing contest between two forum posters who, quit frankly, were both insulted. And I encourage others to disregard the request for assistance to delete his profile.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1111
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:07:00 PM
And....

Do you have a problem with my opinion? My opinion is, you're out of control. You need to step back...you're not the boss, you're not a mod, you're not Ed, you're not Bobby and your wish is not my command, nor anyone else's .

You have posted your wish to deleted tgif in three threads that I'm aware of. Do you realize how crazy and petty and vindictive this makes you appear? What is the purpose ?

You got slammed today. Go have a hot bath, watch a movie and have a glass of wine. Leave your computer alone.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 1112
Posted: 3/3/2015 3:29:14 AM

You got slammed today. Go have a hot bath, watch a movie and have a glass of wine. Leave your computer alone.

I'm in agreement with this, and I gotta say it almost feels like I'm witness to a descent of sorts. Curious, you need to step back and chill the f out.

Just for a little bit.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1113
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2015 7:43:16 PM
It's like a rogues gallery, here on this thread.
No goodniks all the way around.
How in the heck, can you ever trust anyone ?
When there is no honesty anywhere to be found?

Yet I know good folks abound, but the bad ones make the good ones harder to be found.
They seem to get all the press, make the bulk of the mess and depend on others to clean it up.

Opinion, as usual.
 kj521
Msg: 1114
Posted: 3/4/2015 3:20:20 AM
Mr. Doremi....

Just love your way with words
So concise
And said with flair

This gallery of rogues
With purpose
Did once have care

But innocence is measured
By degree
And those who dare

Always goodness will prevail
The work
We will together share! :)
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 1115
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:24:05 AM
Speaking of working together and all that, did you all share this?

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/16246418datingPostpage22.aspx
"Over 60, what do you men think of marriage?"
Posts 542 and on?
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1116
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:32:10 AM
You folks with the flair for words.....hhmmpf. I'm envious.

I did get really good with the you have the right.....well you get it

I understand I came in near the cellar in post count last week, if I had known there was a contest.....what you don't know is everyone of those and the 637 emails were typed with one finger on this phone....so I got that...but thankfully the sunshine and warmer temps showed up.

Not only did I spend to much time on here I found out......

Judge Judy can be kind of an ass....

Steve's show was strictly infidelity of some type....

Maury is all about the baby daddy...

Jerry is all about the "I'll whoop your ass"....

They all pretty much use polygraph results for that moment of suspense....

I now know what lawyers to call if I get hurt in a wreck......

That EVERYBODY knows you can save on car insurance in 15 minutes or less.....

Y'all have a great day! :)
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1117
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:49:26 AM
And then to top it off....I walk outside and sure enough it's overcast and drizzle. ...we have assuredly pissed the sun off with all this Uranus talk in the astrology thread!
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1118
Posted: 3/4/2015 7:26:30 AM
Yes, its nice that ALL of us were vigilant in dealing with that new profile mentioned above.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 1119
Posted: 3/4/2015 10:58:02 PM
I feel keeping Tall from coming back to harass people is a noble u. It's sad, but it has to be done.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 1120
Posted: 3/5/2015 1:39:44 PM
Okay.....I wonder if Curious deleted herself or was auto deleted as a result of people being encouraged to report her? (I was encouraged to do same but didn't; its not right.) I hope the latter isn't the case.

EDIT: Agreed Forumfiend. In his case it's different. I otherwise hate the idea of ganging up on someone to remove them. I would have been terribly upset if people began to report me and succeeded, for instance, when I came back , just over one photo on my profile and therefore suspecting me of being fake.
 kasandroid
Msg: 1121
Posted: 3/5/2015 3:16:09 PM
Well I didn't report her, I think it's too bad, alot of people were trying to help her so she wouldn't get deleted but she was too bullheaded about changing.
 kj521
Msg: 1122
Posted: 3/5/2015 5:10:58 PM
From what I have heard from trusted friends on here....Tall....is a horse of a different color...
He poses a threat of a different kind. And knowing this I will continue to be watchful.

Hey.....did y'all catch the "horse of a different color" ? From the Wizard of Oz?
One of my favorite movies! Well...just in case you were wondering! :D
 Cynderella
Msg: 1123
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 6:05:13 PM
OMG I left this place for 5 mins and all hell broke loose.
Nice to see nothing has changed!
Welcome Home...
 cooldog65
Msg: 1124
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 6:08:05 PM
^^^^^ Nice to see you again.

The B.C. women...Ahhh...
 Cynderella
Msg: 1125
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 6:23:41 PM
^^^Awe Thanks nice to be back!
Still crazy as ever here
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser