Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Destinnie
Msg: 1118
view profile
History
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R Page 47 of 47    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)
I had a user contact me saying they may have seen Glenn Whitter still on POF just recently.
Obviously he has a different user name ... so I'm back at again seeing what information I can put together.
I did a search in Google and it pointed me to this forum post.
I have a new username now ... it used to be Umakeitentertaining.
Had to admit this place sure did entertain me, now it's something that I would just as soon forget.

After reading some of the posts was nice to see that I was liked and came across as honest and somewhat intelligent.
I wish I would have used that intelligence when I first came on here and never took Glenn Whitter on as a client.
That cost me half of my retirement money.
Many women were taken, some lost EVERYTHING.
I met about a dozen of the women who were conned, and I'm still in contact with them today.

Has Glenn Whitter been found?

NOPE ... he's still at large.

He's out there constantly looking over his shoulder.
He can't leave the country as he has no passport.
He can't drive (legally) as he can't renew his driver's licence due to the warrants out for his arrest.
My hunch is some unsuspecting woman has harboured him for the last 4/5 years.
Guaranteed he is on a dating site looking for another woman to support him.
As he has nothing, no skill sets to do anything but scam.
Had to quickly leave his condo (which was rented by the way), leaving all his belongings inside.
However he took his Mac.
I was so hoping to get my hands on that Mac, so I could see what further damage he's done to other women.

No one has heard or seen anything?
 ForumLurker
Msg: 1119
view profile
History
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R
Posted: 1/9/2018 4:05:40 PM
For the love of God, why the frick did you bump THIS thread????????????

I understand what you are trying to do but you couldn't create a new thread and let this lie dead in the grave where it belongs??

halforhalfnot
Msg: 1120
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R
Posted: 1/9/2018 4:22:52 PM
She explained that in her post.

I used to argue with him all the time, but I never suspected he was a fraud. I did think he couldn't be very good at his job since he seemed to know very little about the laws governing it. Oddly enough, we share the same first name.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 1121
Have you seen the Swamp Donkey guy lately?
Posted: 1/9/2018 4:23:14 PM
Nope, I haven't seen Glenn Whitter, or anyone who might possibly be him.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser