Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ApriLikesWhiteRosesOnly
Msg: 101
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looserPage 5 of 47    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

For the helpers that are still online right now, there are two new troll profiles to work on...
Let's get started.
S

^^^This man scares me, just the thought of living under the same roof terrifies me. And I'm serious.!!
He is obsessed with pof forum.
Someone should report him , because he is bothering people who comes to these forums to relax.
He is making people mad acting as he is the boss telling people what to do.
I really hope administration see and read this thread.They will know what to do with him.Perhaps they will help him find a psychiatrist !!

Done here.

Have a nice weekend!!
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 102
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser
Posted: 2/13/2015 4:27:53 PM
Ok all you men, and some few modern women also, get OUT there and buy up that candy and those roses NOW!

That is a command from your "relationship" captain!

It is either shape up soonest or ship out to that moldy doghouse in the yard.

Some stores will be sold out tomorrow. Gotta plan a bit ahead, for that...

S
 kj521
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/13/2015 4:35:34 PM
Tall.....

Some us bought our Victoria' s Secret WEEKS ago!

What can I say.....still no date....but....I am an optimist!
Champagne glass half full and all.....

I do have a last minute plan though.....I'm ordering pizza tomorrow night.....just in case the mailman is married. ;)
 cooldog65
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 5:50:09 PM
theforumfiend
Cooldog, the *M* is because you were mobile.

I figured that since I copied dragonbytes link and the "m" appeared. Thanks fellow Washingtonian.

dragonbytes
Well,it has been a curious thread, it's a tall order to stand out with all the redundant thread on POF.

I completely understand what you're saying.

Tall...Is this thread the 3rd greatest challenge in life?
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/13/2015 5:53:30 PM
["Tall...Is this thread the 3rd greatest challenge in life? "]

No. You may not understand the third greatest challenge, since you don't have any... And I'm not talking hair here... Har har.....

By the way, do you have any fowl humor handy? A few laughs may help some Forumites forget about tomorrow looming...

S
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:31:53 PM
The tone of this thread transitioned from a curiousity to way-t00-serious at Msg.# 23 from what I can ascertain.
From there on forward it went completely downhill. POF Forums is entertainment for most folks who post here.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:35:23 PM
^^^

Shut up, I am considering canceling my cable.
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:39:44 PM
IF you read a bit further back you ought to see the start of that at message #21 and #22, and even back to the Op troll. Libel and defamation can become serious within the state of CA. It is NOT considered "entertainment" by the courts here, for private non-public figure citizens. There are new online impersonation/privacy laws passed last year. Out of state people may want to check with their state legislatures updates sites.

Any enterprise conducting business with the state of CA or on common carriers here is subject to subpoena laws. Local authorities can issue subpoena, in serious cases they have and will for POF.

S
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:50:41 PM
Canadian website, Canadian forum.

And I can't believe you actually mention words like "libel" and "defamation". You really need to get over yourself. This is a silly dating site forum, entertainment at best. No one is showing up at your home or work and harassing you or marching with signs saying "Tall is an idiot". You state you have I fornation on some, you copy posts...OMG. Do you have a tinfoil hat?

You are not the Forum God, you are no better and no worse than the rest of us. Move on, you got bashed, we've all been bashed and have bashed. Lighten the hell up.

Eric darlin, you are always the voice of reason...talk so sense into this man
 HondoGal
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:00:56 PM
Tall, I’m with most of the other posters here, LET IT GO!
I liked Curious’ posts because she was soo honest.
Calling to arms your followers is an admission of insecurity.

As for trollers how do you know who they are? I’ve always thought trollers are those with multiple profiles, no? I never report anyone; certainly would not do so because you or someone else begged me to.

Anyone who regularly posts in these forums, especially the off-topic political forums, can expect to be called out by those who disagree; sometimes a bit viciously. Respond as best you can and then stop reading the posts from persons who annoy you.

But really, to call to arms your followers is lame. As is your suggestion to report to the administration; they’ll get tired of all your bellyaching. They’ll see this as something you should be able to handle yourself. If you can’t then exit because most of us can handle it; discord and all.

IF you read a bit further back you ought to see the start of that at message #21 and #22. Libel and defamation can become serious within the state of CA. It is NOT considered "entertainment" by the courts here, for private non-public figure citizens. There are new online impersonation/privacy laws passed last year. Out of state people may want to check with their state legislatures updates sites.

S

OMG, did you really just say this! Check it out yourself and give us the updates. Your being foolish; quit or you may just prove your opponents correct.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:14:37 PM

IF you read a bit further back you ought to see the start of that at message #21 and #22, and even back to the Op troll. Libel and defamation can become serious within the state of CA. It is NOT considered "entertainment" by the courts here, for private non-public figure citizens. There are new online impersonation/privacy laws passed last year. Out of state people may want to check with their state legislatures updates sites.

That's total BS.

The big problem is you are anonymous, there is no such person as Tall_IQ2. You can't slander an anonymous alias. For all we know, you could be a 12 year old child or a software robot.

Even the alias you use is actually the property of POF, you don't have any rights to the alias.

Next really big problem, even if you were using your full real name.

"Legally, the first thing you must prove is that the statement constitutes a false statement of fact. A fact is different than an opinion. A fact can be proven true or false. Opinions are typically not actionable as defamation."

I have seen it before, people before start to believe their profile is real a part of themselves. They identify with their virtual persona.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:23:19 PM

Any enterprise conducting business with the state of CA or on common carriers here is subject to subpoena laws. Local authorities can issue subpoena, in serious cases they have and will for POF.

Bring it on. Just remember those deleted posts of yours will come to light.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:30:17 PM
bluemoon24_7
That Cyndi Lauper song comes mind "True Colors"...yup, they're shining through. Next it will be conspiracy theories.

Do you want a great conspiracy theory?

I create a profile, then create a second profile viciously attacking my first profile.

Then with my first profile, I loudly proclaim that I get the second profile deleted.

Then I delete my second profile. See my power, see what I accomplished!!!

Wash and repeat as often as necessary.

It would be pretty easy to do this.
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:30:43 PM
Steve, you are never going to be a paid moderator, even with your free trial offer.
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:35:50 PM
^^^ Really? Thanks for that update. Don't hear from them very often. You?

["Do you want a great conspiracy theory?
I create a profile, then create a second profile viciously attacking my first profile.
Then with my first profile, I loudly proclaim that I get the second profile deleted.
It would be pretty easy to do this."]

Not original idea, a lesser mind than yours has the same bunk on another day here.

Soo, are ya gonna help remove the two new trolls hiding in AAG? They vanish quicker
with more helpers. Bless those helpers! Have a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY HELPERS!

S

Well, seems I've made a few helpers and a few hinderers here today. Just defending myself from an anonymous online troll and a few with some kind of grudge. Gotta remember that sociology "bandwagon effect" that many default into.

Plenty of challenges here, especially for the lonely souls bitter at being alone tomorrow.
I won't be alone. There, also attack me for that statement? The knowledge that someone, somewhere will be sharing Vday with another caring person, but not you...

S
 MeMeMeatlast
Msg: 116
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be loser
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:36:27 PM
double bubble gum
 MeMeMeatlast
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:37:06 PM

Do you want a great conspiracy theory?

It would be pretty easy to do this.

You sound as crazy as msg 11
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:42:36 PM
Oh and Steve, have a look at this thread.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts3050452.aspx

Start at post 10 and read on. Does this sound familiar? It should.
 8inscrew
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:58:19 PM
You know what's even more crazy?

Double bubble double bubble gum.
Big league chew.

I stopped in here, because I saw some evidence of this behavior before.
Read all the posts.
Can only ask if he had super powers.. why is this 5 pages?

Attitudes are evident. Especially those creepy ones people display.
Ew.

Vvvvvvv is an awesome reply. Move for today's winner of the internet.
 another_nail_in_my_heart
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:58:37 PM
Behind-Blue-Eyes_53

So Tall, was it One of Your helpers that Made 17 Posts in a Row in that Poster's Ask a Girl Thread......

I humbly apologise you fucking whiner.
 HondoGal
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/13/2015 9:00:56 PM

So Tall, was it One of Your helpers that Made 17 Posts in a Row in that Poster's Ask a Girl Thread...…~behind blue eyes

I humbly apologise you ****ing whiner.~another nail

Here it is! Your opportunity to knock off one of your “helpers” for the rude and profanity users you seek to abolish. You did report he/she didn’t you? Rhetorical; hope you did not as your clamoring of the PoF officials may not be tolerated much longer.

So there you have it. Your fan/follower is using the foul language you want to eliminate. Report him did you? Or given that he/she came on just recently and only to defend you is it what you qualify a troll?

dragonbytes
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/13/2015 9:03:06 PM
MeMeMeatlast:
You sound as crazy as msg 11

Wow, I knew great minds think alike, but I didn't know devious minds think alike.

Give you credit MeMeMeatlast for thinking of this first, I am a still a little naive and besides I catch your post.
 forums1
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/13/2015 9:14:00 PM

Just defending myself from an anonymous online troll and a few with some kind of grudge.

You *do* realize that you are also on here "anonymously", and are equally involved in the back and forth, and thus pretty much equally eligible for the "anonymous online troll" description?

As to the legal BS with "slander" - you can't be slandered when you are on here anonymously, since there is no damage to your real person, only to your "anonymous pride" - you can delete the account and create another, whereas in actual slander/defamation it's affecting your real name & real reputation.

... and, in all simplicity, you keep coming back for it - rule of thumb: if you don't like the heat, QUIT building up the fire.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 124
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser (EDIT: or loser, your choice ... C)
Posted: 2/13/2015 9:50:49 PM
I just dropped by and I hope you all don't mind ...

You know what's really been bothering me about this thread? The title. (No offense to OP because not all of us are spellers. I mean, that's what spellcheck is for, right?)

I hope it's okay with you all, but I corrected the spelling on "looser". But wait. That might ruin a whole lot of your great jokes here. Let's see ...

I just posted an edit to that title line. It's not going to look nice, but anyone can do whatever they like with it. I left my initial there because ... well, I feel kinda insignificant here and want people to recognize me.

Also, I've pm'd dragonbytes (almost left an apology on an active thread posted years ago by a mysterious user named "dragonbits". I became confused and realized I was back in the matrix). I think dragonbytes understands me.

I'd have posted nothing here if this thing had ended with Post 124. Classic.

Lots of classics here. Sure did enjoy reading it.

C
 8inscrew
Msg: 125
Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser (EDIT: or loser, your choice ... C)
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:15:00 PM
Lady, yòur style has class. There are more old men on here, save these ckocksuckers, than they will ever admit.

Peace be with all, and to that forever goodnight.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser