Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > pictureless profiles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SLAFFA
Msg: 142
pictureless profilesPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I will never cease to be amazed that so many otherwise "sharp" people can't figure out such a simple thing...

Is it any wonder that so many people seem to have such "bad luck" with OLD?
 Stonesfanatic
Msg: 143
pictureless profiles
Posted: 5/16/2015 7:01:17 AM
Or maybe it's a fake profile?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 144
pictureless profiles
Posted: 6/27/2015 11:01:45 PM

Although I would message someone without a picture..I would NEVER again meet someone without a picture before hand...and what baffles me about POF is you can't have a picture without you in it..like just of a car, house, boat etc.but it's ok to have no picture at all..how the hell does that make sense??

It does not makes sense to me when a person is requesting, "You must have a picture to contact this user", yet they don't have a picture on their profile, lol
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 145
pictureless profiles
Posted: 6/28/2015 3:52:52 AM
^^

I agree. It's ludicrous. However, it isn't forbidden, here.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 146
pictureless profiles
Posted: 6/28/2015 5:09:44 AM

I've spoken with people who have no pic but if they refuse to furnish me with one it doesn't go far

I think on the forum side it doesn't really matter if there's a pic, however on the dating side....pftt....there's a reason. You can have a hidden pic and attach it with a message.
What erk's me more than no pic is the bait and switch pics.....you know the one from the cruise in 2003 and when you go to the profile you're wondering who these other pics are of because there's no way it's the same person.
 BLonde^J^AngeL
Msg: 147
pictureless profiles
Posted: 6/28/2015 2:22:22 PM

What erk's me more than no pic is the bait and switch pics.....you know the one from the cruise in 2003 and when you go to the profile you're wondering who these other pics are of because there's no way it's the same person.

It would piss me off too. In this age of selfies...no excuse. Bait n switch also covers photoshop or lifting another's pix, something we've seen in the forums :0(

I used to be friends w/ a woman who had an old cruise photo & if that was not enough, her graphic artist friend whittled off 40 lbs & 20 years. She never got anywhere w/ OLD doing that!
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 148
pictureless profiles
Posted: 6/28/2015 2:36:18 PM

You can have a hidden pic and attach it with a message.

To the best of my knowledge, that is no longer an option for men, thanks to misuse.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 149
pictureless profiles
Posted: 6/28/2015 2:41:36 PM

To the best of my knowledge, that is no longer an option for men, thanks to misuse.

You're probably correct on that.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 150
pictureless profiles
Posted: 6/30/2015 12:15:37 PM

RonPol81:
Rotate and update them regularly.

It's always a good idea to rotate your pictures, it keeps the profile fresh and attract more attention.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > pictureless profiles