Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bad sex vs no sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 51
Bad sex vs no sexPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I think it's a shame in a way that some people would rather share themselves with a sex toy rather than another person. This is why I just can't understand why some would be so opposed to a one off sex experience like a one night stand; I mean even if there's no so callled emotional connection, at least your able to experience real sex with another person rather than a dildo, vibrator or pocket pvs$y if your a man.

Salty, this is funny. In other words a pity fvck. Don't waste it on a toy, fvck some poor shmoe. Hehehe. Maybe women should go to bars with a sign around their necks that say, "I'm in heat." And men will have to have their sex card. If you've fvcked too many women, you go to the back of the line, if you fvck monogamously your sex car has a special stamp at only allows you to pursue the low life women that dare use the sex toys. And if you're a male virgin, like an NFL draft, you get first dibs.

That will of course, destroy the forums, since men will no longer have a place to go and complaint about how unfair women are.
 Della D
Msg: 52
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 6:48:29 AM
Salty blumist, obviously unable to get my point across I rest my case.

One last sentence: Using toys is definitely preferable to bad sex with a partner who believes a hard on is all that it takes to have “good" sex.

Maybe MsMicki can explain it better, smile!
 salty_blumist
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:46:57 AM
InnerGorilla,

I like that name by the way lol.

Hehehe. Maybe women should go to bars with a sign around their necks that say, "I'm in heat." And men will have to have their sex card.

I once seen a chick out at a bar wearing a t-shirt that read:

"Fvck this I'm going home to masturbate"
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 54
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:53:40 AM

I once seen a chick out at a bar wearing a t-shirt that read:

"Fvck this I'm going home to masturbate"

LOL - I bet a large % of people have thought this at least ONCE in their life !
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 55
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 1:00:38 PM

Well if your really that into toys then all the power to you.

No, all the power is in the rechargeable batteries, lmao.

I just can't fathom having to resort to toys to satisfy me, I prefer flesh over plastic anyday.

It's not like stumping your feet and saying "omg! I'm gonna have to use my toy again, ugh damn it", no, it's more like "let me get this quick "nut" before I go to work", or "I can't seem to go to sleep, a glass of milk with a side of orgasm anyone....BOB, are you there?"

I believe there could never be a toy made (at least not for me) that could ever come close to feeling as good as a real woman's vagina lol.

That is NEVER going to happen, because it not possible. Whomever up there who created the world or whatever, decided to make it happen for women because men wouldn't care about their orgasm, then decided nah buddy! not for you, you gonna have to work for it!

The funny thing is, I've heard this from other women as well. But it seems so unladylike, since so many women seem to be looking for a romantic emotional connection from men in the lead up to and during sex. Some of you are so particular on this point you'll hold off of having sex for sometime before your convinced a man may be the right man to have sex with.

Because sex is not worth having with someone you don't care about nor desire. The rod itself is not pleasing, there's a lot that goes into us imagining it is. Can you imagine all the time, if you had do a whole story line in your head while being f*cked, so that you at least get to point of tricking yourself into an orgasm. I mean.....can you imagine such a thing?

Imagining that something is being done to you (which is not being done), so that the visual in your head can trigger the bodily response? That's just f*cking torture to do all the time, so it is not that we are picky, is that there are many buttons that need to be pressed, otherwise an orgasm will not happen. So if he does the right things outside of the bedroom, chances are he may be able to do what is necessary in the bedroom.

So if your resorting to using a toy, your going without any human connection at all. I think it's a shame in a way that some people would rather share themselves with a sex toy rather than another person.

I feel no shame to come in under 3 minutes, and life goes on as usual. Back to whatever I was doing before I decided I wanted to come.

Shame? lmao, shame is when you forget to charge the batteries.

I would like to have to the real deal from time to time, but it doesn't seem worthwhile when I think of the sweating, the emotional BS, etc.

This is why I just can't understand why some would be so opposed to a one off sex experience like a one night stand; I mean even if there's no so callled emotional connection, at least your able to experience real sex with another person rather than a dildo, vibrator or pocket pvs$y if your a man.

Because BOB is a guaranteed orgasm, a one-night stand is just risking it with someone you don't care about but can lead to permanent consequences.
 Hearton64
Msg: 56
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 1:10:06 PM

I think it's a shame in a way that some people would rather
share themselves with a sex toy rather than another person.

Yeah it's a real shame that you think instead
we should risk disease,reputation and not even getting off
with strangers so you can get some more easily?

No one said they'd rather use a toy over real intimacy.

I almost never use mine as I don't have to because
my man knows just his dyck alone isn't gonna cut it!

But you missed the point all the way around
so you're probably one of those guys that thinks
all it takes is pumping and if the woman doesn't come
there's something wrong with her,not your lack
of care,knowledge or skills.

Guess again.
 salty_blumist
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 2:19:37 PM
Yeah it's a real shame that you think instead
we should risk disease,reputation and not even getting off
with strangers so you can get some more easily?

Oh brother. Living each day of out lives is a risk. When your out on the street, you could be hit by a vehicle, or be in a car accident. Are you going to quit walking on the street or driving because of the risk's involved? Or never get on an airplane because of all the potential dangers that could coincide being on a plane? If your that worried about std's, that's why there are condoms.

@BelleAtlantic
a one-night stand is just risking it with someone you don't care about

If I choose to have sex with a woman even if it could just end up being a one time thing, I do care about them. I mean,if I'm attracted to them and vice versa and they seem decent enough and are nice to talk to and be around, then I can respect them. Sometimes it dumbfounds me how some other people are so challenged this way to appreciate others and not be able to take them at face value.

And if your gaurenteed an orgasm everytime you use your bob, good for you. But for all of you women on here who sing the praises for the "BOB", I know one woman once told me she couldn't get herself off with one, and that the real thing was always best for her. And I can't recalll ever seeing anyone else misspell the word "cum" lol, your a first.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 58
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 2:33:40 PM

If I choose to have sex with a woman even if it could just end up being a one time thing, I do care about them.

Sure you care about her, right up to the second you "cum", then onto the next ONS.

I mean,if I'm attracted to them and vice versa and they seem decent enough and are nice to talk to and be around, then I can respect them. Sometimes it dumbfounds me how some other people are so challenged this way to appreciate others and not be able to take them at face value.

Sounds all good and a bag of chips, but your version of caring and respecting someone differs from my definition of such terms.

That I desire someone and would sleep with them does not automatically mean I care about them or respect them. If they are willing to stick it in me while knowing nothing (substantial) about me, I have to assume they don't respect themselves enough to choose carefully where they stick it in, and I'm not gonna be one more.

Did you totally forget its a ONS? meaning a one-hit-wonder? If I'm willing to f*ck him and leave him, I sure as heck can't claim I care about him.

And if your gaurenteed an orgasm everytime you use your bob, good for you. But for all of you women on here who sing the praises for the "BOB", I know one woman once told me she couldn't get herself off with one, and that the real thing was always best for her.

She was just too lazy to try to figure out how to use the toy, you don't just lay against your body and expect it do it anything. Maybe she left it on her clit so long, it became desensitized, things like that happen when you're distracted. You have to put in the work as with everything.

And I can't recalll ever seeing anyone else misspell the word "cum" lol, your a first.

I never liked the world "cum", it looks stupid, like I'm about to spell the name of a spice.
 Hearton64
Msg: 59
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 3:06:41 PM
"Oh brother. Living each day of out lives is a risk.
When your out on the street, you could be hit by
a vehicle, or be in a car accident. Are you going to quit
walking on the street or driving because of the risk's involved?
Or never get on an airplane because of all the potential dangers
that could coincide being on a plane? If your that worried about std's,
that's why there are condoms."

Yeah cuz condoms are 100% safe. : /

Hahaha! Nice try though!

I'd rather go without sex than have ONS's
And did for a year until I met my POF guy 6 years
Ago. AND I blew him in the first date!
How's that for risky behavior?

And on top if that I thankfully don't need to settle for that instant
gratification crap being that I'm in a LTR with
a man who gets it! Pun intended.
Nor do I chose my vibrator over him!

But you're more than welcome to go hump and dump
whomever you can get drunk enough.
To each their own I guess.

And that brings us back to the OT!
Bad sex is having ONS's with guys who
think that their hard on is all it takes.

HAHAHAHA!

No more than a dildo alone does!
 salty_blumist
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 6:12:27 PM
@BelleAtlantic

Sure you care about her, right up to the second you "cum", then onto the next ONS

Who are you to speak for me? All you know about me is what you make of what you read that I write. I've actually really come to like one woman I had a ons with. I've never stopped thinking of her, and there have been some others as well, and unfortunately some I wish I could totally forget about.

She was just too lazy to try to figure out how to use the toy

And who are you to speak for a woman you don't know at all? You never can know the whole story unless you hear it directly from the person explaining it.

@ Hearton64

I know condoms aren't 100 % safe; I learned that first hand when a few of the regular sized ones I use to go with broke on me lol. Now I by the extra larges. But condoms are about the equivelant to wearing a seatbelt when you drive a car, they supposedly make you that much safer if involved in an accident, but don't offer total protection.

AND I blew him in the first date!
How's that for risky behavior?

All I can say to that is TMI.
 MsMicki
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 7:54:29 PM

If I choose to have sex with a woman even if it could just end up being a one time thing, I do care about them. I mean,if I'm attracted to them and vice versa and they seem decent enough and are nice to talk to and be around, then I can respect them

Oh good lord....just admit all you "Care" about it getting laid and stop with the line of bull!!
Not one person is ever going to believe you "care and respect" about some chick you just met in a bar....you actually have to get to know someone (for longer than a few hours) to be able to figure out if they are worthy of being cared about and respected....

Friggin classic player talk you got going on!!!
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 62
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:34:40 PM

Who are you to speak for me? All you know about me is what you make of what you read that I write. I've actually really come to like one woman I had a ons with. I've never stopped thinking of her, and there have been some others as well, and unfortunately some I wish I could totally forget about.

Oh hey, I'm Belle, the person whose been reading the crock of shit that you're trying to convince us of. That you haven't stopped thinking about anyone in particular does that mean that you care about them, is just that we have different definitions for "care" that's all. "Care" to you means you remember you f*cked her.

And who are you to speak for a woman you don't know at all? You never can know the whole story unless you hear it directly from the person explaining it.

Well, I'm Belle, someone who owns more than 5 vibrators (butterfly, dolfin, rabbit, waterproof, dual), 3 dildos (jelly, flesh-like, glow in the dark), and 2 butt plugs. As a user of these toys and someone who frequents such sites for more toys, I have an understanding that there is an intended use for the toy and then there are the people who can't figure out sh*t.

If she's one of those people who breaks things out of packages and don't read instructions, don't google, don't YouTube ways to f*ck yourself with the particular equipment, then I stand by what I said, lazy lazy lazy! You're not trying hard enough to f*ck yourself into an orgasm.

What you gonna tell me? That she bought the Sybian and couldnt figure how to ride it? Give me a break.

Wait, am I really having this conversation with someone who thinks that a hard on is all you need to make it work? Lol, no wonder!
 salty_blumist
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 10:28:25 PM
Oh good lord....just admit all you "Care" about it getting laid and stop with the line of bull!!
Not one person is ever going to believe you "care and respect" about some chick you just met in a bar....you actually have to get to know someone (for longer than a few hours) to be able to figure out if they are worthy of being cared about and respected....

Friggin classic player talk you got going on!!!

MsMicki, you can call me a bulltweeter and player all you want. But it's true about me. I'm different than most others and like a friendly dog, can take a liking to a nice person rather easy. And if I sense she likes me and I'm attracted to her, I'll suggest that she should take me home with her lol. Sometimes I'll sauce it up and offer to do nice things like a massage (body massage), or tell them I'm a great cook (even though I'm far from a red seal chef) lol. You see, I make great omlettes and bacon cheese burgers, but I don't tell them about the burgers; I prefer to keep that a secret until the day I make them a burger. And the one woman I was making reference to that I said I really came to like, we were still good friends afterwards. However, I knew or suspected she was only looking for a ons. That's my story and I'm sticking with it! Besides, it makes no difference to me if none of you want to believe me, as long as I can convince the woman who's pant's I want in, that's all that matters.

@BelleAtlantic

I can't believe I'm having this debate with a woman who seems to know so much about vibrators and dildo's and seems so obsessed with them that she would probably rather see the statue of liberty holding one of them instead of a torch.You don't know what problems are with a man in bed until you end up with a man who's suffering from ed. Trust me on this, I'm good friends with Sue Johanson and if there's one person who know's just about everything about sex, it's her.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 64
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:48:53 PM
So now I gotta deal with someone with ED, as if that were a bad thing. Is there something wrong with their mouths or fingers too?

Um, I wouldn't rather the Statue of Liberty carry anything other than what she does. What made you think of her? Because I'm french?

Sue Johnson ain't a friend if she's telling you an erection will suffice to satisfy a woman.
 Hearton64
Msg: 65
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/7/2015 12:34:51 PM
http://www.talksexwithsue.com/masturbationfemale.php

Guys cannot imagine how women masturbate because they do not have a penis.
What they forget is that females have a clitoris with twice as many nerve endings
as a penis. Most females reach orgasm by clitoral stimulation, manual or oral,
or by using a dildo or vibrator.

- If he is a good lover, she'll have an orgasm every time they have sex.
- You can't get pregnant if you don't have an orgasm.
- A clitoral orgasm is mature and better than a vaginal orgasm.
- A simultaneous orgasm (both "come" together) is the very best.
- If she is making noise, she is enjoying it.
- Vaginal farts are stinky and really embarrassing.
- You can't have an orgasm without intercourse. (penis in vagina sex)
- A "boomer" orgasm is better than a "ripple" orgasm.
- The really "hot" females can have 5-6 orgasms in a row.
- If a female does not have an orgasm, she gets really cranky.
- A guy has to have a really big penis to be a good lover.

Sue Johanson ALSO says that.

And when did admitting to a sexual experience
in the SEX forums become TMI?

I figure you care about your conquests
as much as you care what we think of your player status!

As long as you can convince the woman whose
pants you want in?

Alrighty then. : /
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 66
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/7/2015 1:02:28 PM

Ever heard of the industrial revolution? It resulted in massive amounts of men losing their job because the machines could do it better and faster. No different from a vibrator, it's putting a lot of men out of business.

"I can't seem to go to sleep, a glass of milk with a side of orgasm

That is so funny!

Belle, your posts made this thread worth reading, what a riot.

I agree with you…a woman who can’t have an orgasm with a vibrator probably can’t have one masturbating in any way. I don’t know if I’d call it lazy, but it is a shame because it likely means she doesn’t know her own body enough to fully enjoy sexual experiences. If she doesn’t know how to make herself orgasm, how can she communicate what she wants to a sexual partner?

Gotta laugh at whoever said women didn’t masturbate before 1972 or whatever year she started masturbating herself. I hear folks never even had sex back in them olden days. EYEROLL. Probably shouldn’t rely on “The Andy Griffith Show” for sexual “history.”

OT: No bad sex for me.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 67
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/7/2015 1:47:34 PM
^^^^^^

My pleasure, darling, my pleasure :-P

I don't wholeheartedly believe that women didn't masturbate back in the day, but if all you had to do was go to the doctor and have him to do it for you, because you seem unhappy?........I would make that a weekly visit and forward the bill to my spouse, lol

Life was probably so hard back in the day, with house chores, sewing, take care of little kids, cooking, prepping for things, that she likely didn't have the time nor the concentration to rub one out. I assume masturbation was taboo, they likely never laid in the tub and let the faucet water go at in full pressure, I don't even know if they had running water back in the days. Goodness gracious, we are spoiled.
 salty_blumist
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/8/2015 1:29:31 AM
Sue Johanson really said all that? Lol, maybe she's going a bit senile these days. I have a hard time believing Sue would have said some of that. A guy has to have a really big penis to be a good lover...lol. I never forget a woman has a clitoris, in fact It's usually the first thing I pay attention to when I head south on a woman. I've been told I know what I'm doing. And for all of you who want to doubt me still that I don't really care at all for a woman who I have a ons with, on one occasion with that one woman I've made reference to a few times already, I actually bought her a bouquet of flowers afterwards and left them on her door step with a short note attached. Do you think I would have done that if I really didn't care for her at all?
 MsMicki
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/8/2015 6:18:34 AM

Besides, it makes no difference to me if none of you want to believe me, as long as I can convince the woman who's pant's I want in, that's all that matters.

all that matters to YOU.....and proves our point for us
 Hearton64
Msg: 70
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/8/2015 3:59:06 PM
The statement about vibrators
and dildos was all her words.

These were MYTHS about a woman's orgasm!

Sorry it wouldn't let me edit or post until a
fee other peeps posted!

- If he is a good lover, she'll have an orgasm every time they have sex.
- You can't get pregnant if you don't have an orgasm.
- A clitoral orgasm is mature and better than a vaginal orgasm.
- A simultaneous orgasm (both "come" together) is the very best.
- If she is making noise, she is enjoying it.
- Vaginal farts are stinky and really embarrassing.
- You can't have an orgasm without intercourse. (penis in vagina sex)
- A "boomer" orgasm is better than a "ripple" orgasm.
- The really "hot" females can have 5-6 orgasms in a row.
- If a female does not have an orgasm, she gets really cranky.
- A guy has to have a really big penis to be a good lover.

As for what else she thinks ....

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/sexual-info.php

Every woman is different in terms of what they need/
Want when it comes to good sex but for the most part
I'd have to say you're a bit off the mark on a couple of things.

But since your main objective seems to be to
Get your sexual needs met it's not surprising
you can't handle more than ONS's.

I just hope the women you're convincing
you "care" don't care either.

That way no one gets hurt.

Bad sex is being lead on by players and finding
Out after the fact that they only saw you as a
temporary come bucket.

Casual sex is a dream for some and a" no thanks "for others.
 salty_blumist
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/8/2015 6:50:11 PM
But since your main objective seems to be to
Get your sexual needs met it's not surprising
you can't handle more than ONS's.

I just hope the women you're convincing
you "care" don't care either.

That way no one gets hurt.

Well, I perceived those as rather hurtful words. How do you figure I can't handle more than ons's? I've at least twice had relationships that started after ons's. So that just goes to show that some women I've been with do care. So there! It never ceases to amaze me how it seems a natural inclination by the majority of women to detest men who just want to enjoy an adventirous sex life. If a woman just wants me for sex and she's decent and respectful about it, that's alright with me. Unlike most women who like to whine and complain claiming too have been used for sex, I don't see it that way, we just made ourselves that much more useful to the benefit of us both. And we didn't need to stoop to using some inanimate object to pleasure ourselves.
 Hearton64
Msg: 72
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/9/2015 3:05:38 AM

Well, I perceived those as rather hurtful words. How do you figure I can't handle more than ons's? I've at least twice had relationships that started after ons's. So that just goes to show that some women I've been with do care. So there! It never ceases to amaze me how it seems a natural inclination by the majority of women to detest men who just want to enjoy an adventirous sex life. If a woman just wants me for sex and she's decent and respectful about it, that's alright with me. Unlike most women who like to whine and complain claiming too have been used for sex, I don't see it that way, we just made ourselves that much more useful to the benefit of us both. And we didn't need to stoop to using some inanimate object to pleasure ourselves.

Nice rationalization for your innate ability to compartmentalize love and sex!

I'd much rather use an "inanimate object " for instant gratification over some random man but hey
Whatever floats your boat.

Casual sex is meaningless risky sex in my book.

No orgasm us worth dying for.

But you enjoy that adventurous sex life.

[quote[Despite years of great progress in treating AIDS, the number
of new infections with the virus that causes it has remained
stubbornly around 50,000 a year in the United States for a decade,
according to new figures released on Wednesday by federal officials.
 MsMicki
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/9/2015 4:47:24 AM
It's one thing to have some casual, meaningless sex on occassion....
it's another to make it a way to scratch every itch you get.

But, for me, the "better" sex is the sex I get from my partner and I having had the time to get to know each other, in and out of the bedroom. A ONS has never guaranteed me "good sex".
 Grl_next_door
Msg: 74
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/9/2015 7:07:19 AM
" It just sort of stumps me how any man can suck at sex as long as he can get it up". ..salty_blumist

Seriously? I'm embarrassed for you.
 salty_blumist
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/9/2015 8:29:20 AM
" It just sort of stumps me how any man can suck at sex as long as he can get it up". ..salty_blumist

Seriously? I'm embarrassed for you.

Okay, I'll tell you all this. Many years ago I derived that synopsis from a close female relative for whom I was able to overhear a conversation that she had with a female friend, regarding men and sex. She's (my relative) many years older than me and her husband at the time I think was around about 12 years older than her. What I recall hearing her say to her friend was that "As long as they (the man) can get it up". Probably because her friend had doubted this and that about the male performance. And from that conversation I came to gather that my relatives hubby was likely unable to perform at all at times simply because he couldn't get it up, or had troubles doing so. So there you go surprise surprise people, it came from a woman. So now what are you all going to do take jabs at my relative?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bad sex vs no sex