Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > A TIME OF GRACE.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 51
LENT: Season of Prayer, and a Time for Forgiveness.Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
The White Dove

She came from the Forest with an Olive Branch
Singing and singing was the White Dove
Who also was asking if we could let her In?
Singing and asking was the White Dove

The Beautiful White Dove was happily singing
A world without War should be our Goal.
The happy White Dove
Is bringing us Peace, joy and also Love.

The Holy Spirit was this White Dove
Who brought us Peace, Joy and Love
She came from the Forest with an Olive Branch
The Holy Spirit was this White Dove.

=====================

SOMETIMES THE WISEST THING WE CAN DO IS TILT OUR FACE, SAY A PRAYER AND ENDURE THE STORM.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 52
LENT: Period of fasting, Moderation, and Self-Denial
Posted: 3/24/2017 6:59:40 PM

SOMETIMES THE WISEST THING WE CAN DO IS TILT OUR FACE, SAY A PRAYER AND ENDURE THE STORM.

"If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity."

— Deuteronomy 25:11-12
 PennyAnte
Msg: 53
view profile
History
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 8:24:45 AM
"There is no perhaps about it."

Of course there is! We don't know what would have happened if Eve had never eaten the fruit.
There is a perhaps and a what if and a maybe and a could have or a might have been or a would have been or a why not?

If these are all just made up stories LOL why are you not using your imagination?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 54
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 8:41:30 AM

Of course there is! We don't know what would have happened if Eve had never eaten the fruit.

But if your invisible man in the sky is as smart as you claim, he already knew the outcome before it happened.

Or, you guy in the sky is not quite the thing you have built him up to be.

Or, maybe the whole thing is just a poor written story with tons of holes.

If Man Obeyed God
DarkMatter2525

Published on Dec 21, 2012

What if original sin had never occurred? I think you'll find that the fantasy concept known as "sin" is actually quite integral to our physical structure and success as a species. So, whether you take Genesis literally or not - if you believe we were designed by God - who is truly to blame for our "nature"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_a6RjR_AHY&index=5&list=PL71922DE34C9673BD
 PennyAnte
Msg: 55
view profile
History
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:29:48 AM
I like this one better... What if Adam had stayed with Lilith and was content to allow women to be his equal. He would have kept all of his ribs and he would have known how to iron his own shirts.

Original sin a a horrible idea. I always thought that was so mean to inflict that on poor little innocent babies that were pure and had no idea what sin was and just cried when they were hungry and pooped their pants.
What a mean thing to do to say they were sinners. Poor little perfect precious beautiful little new born babies. They don't sin.

Limbo.. what a horrible place. I wonder who invented that and for how much money?
 PennyAnte
Msg: 56
view profile
History
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:54:42 AM
LOL..
Just as you presented your cartoon. I would love to know what you think of the "Watchmaker Analogy"

In crossing a heath, suppose I pitched my foot against a stone, and were asked how the stone came to be there; I might possibly answer, that, for anything I knew to the contrary, it had lain there forever: nor would it perhaps be very easy to show the absurdity of this answer. But suppose I had found a watch upon the ground, and it should be inquired how the watch happened to be in that place; I should hardly think of the answer I had before given, that for anything I knew, the watch might have always been there. ... There must have existed, at some time, and at some place or other, an artificer or artificers, who formed [the watch] for the purpose which we find it actually to answer; who comprehended its construction, and designed its use. ... Every indication of contrivance, every manifestation of design, which existed in the watch, exists in the works of nature; with the difference, on the side of nature, of being greater or more, and that in a degree which exceeds all computation.
— William Paley, Natural Theology (1802)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 57
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:56:57 AM

I always thought that was so mean to inflict that on poor little innocent babies that were pure and had no idea what sin was and just cried when they were hungry and pooped their pants.

Well I guess that makes you more compassionate than the thing that christians refer to as god.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 58
view profile
History
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 12:45:19 PM
Christ didn't want his followers divided. To many sects created to many divisions in his teachings for to many different motives. Some not good. Some very evil and for greed and greed alone.

Careful study of history of early Christianity shows no account of a virgin birth until the Romans were trying to convert and conquer the Africa's. about 400 AD. There they had religious rituals of throwing virgins into volcanoes and most of their deities were feminine.

This was not until about 100 years after Constantine converted the Empire to Christianity. Many of the traditions we now celebrate as Christian and the symbolism is actually of pagan origins because of the greed of the Romans and their capitol gains in converting "pagans" so they could gain control of their regions. They adopted their traditions and made the "Christian".

The date December 25 was originally a holiday for the Roman Soldiers given a day off of rest and relaxation to worship their sun God. The Evergreen trees were part of that celebration. The Emperor at the time gave that date to the Christians to celebrate the birth of Christ.

In reality if he was born during a census. The latitudes of their region would suggest that in December it would be very cold and treacherous and not a practical time for travel so most unlikely that a census would be taken place during December months. Also a census might include some type of tax collection or trade at the time so packing their mules or donkeys the travelers would perhaps have had to had bring some of their harvest. So a census would more likely have been in late September or early October. More likely the time of his birth.

We also don't know so much about what Jesus taught verbatim. What were his actual words and when were the scriptures transcribed? Were they not most of the books of our new testament written some 60 or more years after his death? I always begged to question in my studies with the brothers was this: Where was he until he was 30? We know he was caught teaching elders in the temple by his parents when he was 12 or 13 then there is no tale, no story, no detail, no miracle, nothing written, no scribe inspired about his life? Not until he is about 30 years old? Why?

I do believe Jesus was a teacher and I think he wanted to change that old testament depiction of this angry, forbearing, all punishing, domineering, dictator, tyrant of a God. That there was only one God that would strengthen, give us these same powers of miracles, use us and UNITE us.

I don't know if he was a deity. I don't think he emphasized that but I think he was the best example of LOVE that a human being can express. This agape form of love, the highest we can achieve in loving one another and the most blessed. He was the greatest teacher of this kind of love.

1 Corinthians 13
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails
 LOLTrump
Msg: 59
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 1:01:39 PM

Christ didn't want his followers divided. To many sects created to many divisions in his teachings for to many different motives. Some not good. Some very evil and for greed and greed alone.

Well that seems to be a massive contradiction to Genesis 11 were they talk about people having one language and a common speech. But then god did not like that so he scattered them all over the earth.

Careful study of history of early Christianity shows no account of a virgin birth until the Romans were trying to convert and conquer the Africa's. about 400 AD. There they had religious rituals of throwing virgins into volcanoes and most of their deities were feminine.

A closer look sees that the story was a direct rip-off of the Egyptian story of Horus from a much earlier time.

1 Corinthians 13
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails

So if someone was to tell you not to think about other people and to only worship them or they will commit you to eternal suffering, would you say they loved you or that they were a jealous and possibly paranoid and at the very least a complete douche-bag?
 PennyAnte
Msg: 60
view profile
History
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 1:40:54 PM
"Well that seems to be a massive contradiction to Genesis 11 were they talk about people having one language and a common speech. But then god did not like that so he scattered them all over the earth."

Yes, they built the Tower and why did that displease God. If you talk to a flat world conspiracy theorist he will tell you because they were building it to high and they almost burst the bubble up there. They were a few bricks from St. Peter's Gate so God was worried they were all gonna get a free pass to heaven and you know you have to be good to get in. Ha.. Maybe the world isn't round.

I know the story of the tower of Babel and personally I never could figure out why it pissed God off so much. They made the bricks and baked them and then began to create them. Creating them they made the tower. They had all moved from the same region so they could all speak the same language. In that story God made an appearance here on Earth himself, made an appraisal of the tower and destroyed it. Then scattered the people and made gave them different languages. The only thing I can glean from the story that caused his anger is that he thought the people had to much power building the tower. Never could figure that one out LOL.

Again we are talking Old Test.. vs. New Test. Christ New World Teachings.

"A closer look sees that the story was a direct rip-off of the Egyptian story of Horus from a much earlier time."

Yeah.. I would say earlier. Pyramid earlier and... A rip off would be a stretch. Mary didn't have to come the country side looking for Joseph's body parts only to find out that a catfish ate his penis. Who knows what Horus's mother put inside that golden dildo. It could have been the sperm of a hundred and one eunuchs.
In my studies the group agreed it was more likely that the virgin birth was adopted about 400 years AD.

"So if someone was to tell you not to think about other people and to only worship them or they will commit you to eternal suffering, would you say they loved you or that they were a jealous and possibly paranoid and at the very least a complete douche-bag?"

I don't believe in hell or eternal suffering so if someone told me that I would think their thinking was skewed not that they were a DB. I would think they had some conceptual flaws or that they were misinformed by the misinformed. Douche-bag not so much. I think douche- bags went out of style in the early 60's.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 61
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 2:18:34 PM

Yes, they built the Tower and why did that displease God. If you talk to a flat world conspiracy theorist he will tell you because they were building it to high and they almost burst the bubble up there. They were a few bricks from St. Peter's Gate so God was worried they were all gonna get a free pass to heaven and you know you have to be good to get in. Ha.. Maybe the world isn't round.

Or maybe this thing you call god was not actaully all knowing.

Because if it was, it would have not had so many problems with what a stories claims he created.

As such, to admitt there is a god, is to admitt that his abilities have been vastly exagerated.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 62
view profile
History
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 7:44:51 PM
Maybe he isn't all knowing. I certainly don't know...but I do believe he is all merciful, all benevolent and all loving.

Perhaps the stories created are problematic because they were written down by man and for no other reason.

If there is a God that is a "creator" I would not ever admit his abilities to be vastly exaggerated. There is too much beauty is a flower or a sea shell or a sunset. There is too much awe in your heart and mind the first time you look in your babies eyes and there is too much wonderment in the stars at night for me to minimize it's essence and wonderment in nature. No if God created the wings of a monarch and the vastness of the oceans and the majestic mountains. No, there was no underachievement. Our world, his creation is amazing.

You still have not answered my question about the Watchmaker.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 63
LENT
Posted: 3/25/2017 8:17:06 PM

Maybe he isn't all knowing. I certainly don't know...but I do believe he is all merciful, all benevolent and all loving.

Really, a dude who lets babies get cancer is merciful?

I guess your idea of merciful is a bit different than mine.

No if God created the wings of a monarch and the vastness of the oceans and the majestic mountains. No, there was no underachievement. Our world, his creation is amazing.

Yep and he put your pleasure center right next to your waste facility, this guy was a genious.

If you took a look at how you where wired you would find a ton more things that if you built it a 1st year med student could do 100 times better.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 64
view profile
History
LENT
Posted: 3/26/2017 8:45:23 AM
You still haven't answered my question about the watchmaker.

You see.. I think the watches were made perfectly...
and we as humans abused their perfect design.

Eventually that first year med student will get a kick back for the chemo he prescribes for that baby with cancer...

Noah lived for 600 years...you said it yourself , it that "fairy tale" it seems the design was almost immortal.

Adam lived for 900 years.. in a body wired just like mine but in a paradise that was unpolluted by man's greed.

You keep seeing man's inhumanity to man and blaming it on God.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 65
LENT
Posted: 3/26/2017 9:13:16 AM

You still haven't answered my question about the watchmaker.

You see.. I think the watches were made perfectly...
and we as humans abused their perfect design.

Sorry I must have missed that, but really the question

Watchmaker Analogy refutes itself as for starters, as there is no empirical evidence to back up the claim, so in it's face the analogy is false due to the fact an analogy is not an arguments, but it's purpose is to illustrate arguments, and as such it never gets to that part as there is no evidence to back up the claim.

Eventually that first year med student will get a kick back for the chemo he prescribes for that baby with cancer...

Yes because we all know that only babies who get cancer do so in area of the world with 1st class medical care and insurance to pay for it.

Either way I guess kids dying is just a joke to you anyway, so no big deal, you are just trying to deflect from the fact that there is no such thing as a god or gods, they are all products of peoples imaginations.

And the one you think is such a great guy is literally just the opposite.

Noah lived for 600 years...you said it yourself , it that "fairy tale" it seems the design was almost immortal.

No I never said anyone lived for 600 years, I may have refereed to a person in a story who claimed to have been some 600 years old.

Either, there is not such thing as almost immortal.

Adam lived for 900 years.. in a body wired just like mine but in a paradise that was unpolluted by man's greed.

Yep and the check is in the mail.

Look if you think that people lived hundreds of years you clearly are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, so best of luck with that.

You keep seeing man's inhumanity to man and blaming it on God.

Nope, I am just using examples that prove one of the two things.

1. It is a made up story (not just the one you believe but the 1000's of others as well)

2. The sky fairy you think is real is a total****ead.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 66
view profile
History
LENT
Posted: 3/26/2017 9:30:10 AM
I'm gonna stop feeding you now.
I lost a son.
Dying babies aren't a joke.

You can go prove yourself to someone else.
You're not fun.
I don't like debating with you.
You could have been entertaining
But you turned into a****ead.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 67
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 9:40:02 AM

I'm gonna stop feeding you now.
I lost a son.
Dying babies aren't a joke.

Then maybe you should stop pretending one of two things.

1. There is no invisible man in the sky.

2. If there is an invisible man in the sky based on actual events he is very much a twisted f*ck who seems to get off on controlling and killing people for his pleasure.

You also should not attempt to deflect a direct question about why babied get cancer, as it just makes you look like either someone who can not defend their position or someone who thinks babies getting cancer is a joke.

You can go prove yourself to someone else.
You're not fun.
I don't like debating with you.
You could have been entertaining
But you turned into a****ead.

Yep it could have been fun if I had been simple enough to be confused by your derp. (Watchmaker Analogy, meh)

Either way, babies getting cancer, just one of gods jokes, lol, that guy is a laugh a minute.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 68
view profile
History
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 2:00:20 PM
Why was my baby born with a malformed heart and died in my arms three hours later? It was no joke. Not to me.

I never thought oh God must be laughing at that. Only psychopaths must think that way. Or****eads.

I think God is very tangible. Not invisible. I never said he was invisible. You do. I'm not pretending. I believe what I believe and
explaining or talking to you about it is like playing tennis with an .... oh never mind.

God bless you LOL. May you know his peace and love. Let it be bestowed upon you seven fold so your heart is no longer cold and cynical and spiteful.
Amen. So be it.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 69
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 2:57:08 PM

Why was my baby born with a malformed heart and died in my arms three hours later? It was no joke. Not to me.

That is because the god you think exists could not be bothered to ensure that the child lived.

Maybe he was busy that day or just didn't care, but if you believe in the bible, it is clear he knew and in fact was the reason why things turned out that way.

Because if you believe that people where designed, then when there is a failure you need to speak with the designer.

I never thought oh God must be laughing at that. Only psychopaths must think that way. Or****eads.

Correct, which is why if you actually read the bible, there is one very easy conclusion that one must come to.

This person / thing called god is literally a psychopath.

Pop quiz, who kills more people in the bible? (god or satan)

God bless you LOL. May you know his peace and love. Let it be bestowed upon you seven fold so your heart is no longer cold and cynical and spiteful.

Allāhu akbar
 PennyAnte
Msg: 70
view profile
History
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 4:40:23 PM
Allāhu akbar .. Okay so now you are the Queen of Hearts. Good on you.
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 71
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 5:08:50 PM
SPIRITUAL FOOD FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO FEED THEIR INNER SOUL

Today's Gospel. 4 Sunday of Lent

As Jesus passed by he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “Neither he nor his parents sinned; it is so that the works of God might be made visible through him.
We have to do the works of the one who sent me while it is day. Night is coming when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” When he had said this, he spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva, and smeared the clay on his eyes, and said to him, “Go wash in the Pool of Siloam” – which means Sent – So he went and washed, and came back able to see.

His neighbors and those who had seen him earlier as a beggar said, “Isn’t this the one who used to sit and beg?” Some said, “It is,” but others said, “No, he just looks like him.” He said, “I am.” So they said to him, “How were your eyes opened?” He replied, “The man called Jesus made clay and anointed my eyes and told me, ‘Go to Siloam and wash.’ So I went there and washed and was able to see.” And they said to him, “Where is he?” He said, “I don’t know.” They brought the one who was once blind to the Pharisees.

Now Jesus had made clay and opened his eyes on a sabbath. So then the Pharisees also asked him how he was able to see. He said to them, “He put clay on my eyes, and I washed, and now I can see.” So some of the Pharisees said, “This man is not from God, because he does not keep the sabbath.” But others said, “How can a sinful man do such signs?” And there was a division among them. So they said to the blind man again, “What do you have to say about him, since he opened your eyes?” He said, “He is a prophet.”

Now the Jews did not believe that he had been blind and gained his sight until they summoned the parents of the one who had gained his sight. They asked them, “Is this your son, who you say was born blind? How does he now see?” His parents answered and said, “We know that this is our son and that he was born blind. We do not know how he sees now, nor do we know who opened his eyes. Ask him, he is of age; he can speak for himself.”

His parents said this because they were afraid of the Jews, for the Jews had already agreed that if anyone acknowledged him as the Christ, he would be expelled from the synagogue. For this reason his parents said, “He is of age; question him.” So a second time they called the man who had been blind and said to him, “Give God the praise! We know that this man is a sinner.” He replied, “If he is a sinner, I do not know. One thing I do know is that I was blind and now I see.” So they said to him, “What did he do to you? How did he open your eyes?” He answered them, “I told you already and you did not listen. Why do you want to hear it again? Do you want to become his disciples, too?” They ridiculed him and said, “You are that man’s disciple; we are disciples of Moses! We know that God spoke to Moses, but we do not know where this one is from.” The man answered and said to them, “This is what is so amazing, that you do not know where he is from, yet he opened my eyes.

We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if one is devout and does his will, he listens to him. It is unheard of that anyone ever opened the eyes of a person born blind. If this man were not from God, he would not be able to do anything.” They answered and said to him, “You were born totally in sin, and are you trying to teach us?” Then they threw him out. When Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, he found him and said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” He answered and said, “Who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?” Jesus said to him, “You have seen him, the one speaking with you is he.” He said, “I do believe, Lord,” and he worshiped him. Then Jesus said, “I came into this world for judgment, so that those who do not see might see, and those who do see might become blind.” Some of the Pharisees who were with him heard this and said to him, “Surely we are not also blind, are we?” Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you are saying, ‘We see, ‘so your sin remains.

My sisters and brothers in the Lord,

“One thing I do know is that I was blind and now I see.” – the official people of religion are trying to convince the formerly blind man that Jesus is a fake. The formerly blind man holds on the one thing: I was blind and now I see!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 72
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 6:40:01 PM

As Jesus passed by he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “Neither he nor his parents sinned; it is so that the works of God might be made visible through him.

First baby cancer now he punishes people, so they have the privilege of looking at his stuff.

This guy was truly a psychopath, guess it is a good thing it was all just a story.
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 73
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 8:20:47 PM
A few years ago a group of salesmen went to a regional sales convention in Chicago.. They had assured their wives that they would be home in plenty of time for Friday night's dinner. In their rush, with tickets and getting to the gate on time, one of the businessmen inadvertently kicked over a table in the airport terminal which held a display of apples. Apples flew everywhere. Without stopping or looking back, they all managed to reach the plane in time for their nearly-missed boarding...ALL BUT ONE!!! He paused, took a deep breath, got in touch with his feelings and experienced a twinge of compassion for the young girl whose apple stand had been overturned.

He then told his buddies to go on without him, waved good-bye, told one of them to call his wife when they arrived at their home destination and explain to her that he's taking a later flight. Then, he returned to the terminal where the apples were still all over the terminal floor. He was glad he did. The 16-year-old girl was totally blind! She was softly crying with tears running down her cheeks in frustration, and at the same time, helplessly groping for her spilled produce as the crowd swirled about her; no one stopping and no one to care for her plight.

The salesman knelt on the floor with her, gathered up the apples, put them back on the table and helped organize her display. As he did this, he noticed that many of them had become battered and bruised; these he set aside in another basket. When he had finished, he pulled out his wallet and said to the girl, "Here, please take this $40 for the damage we did. Are you okay?" She nodded her head up and down through her tears. He then commented, "I hope we didn't spoil your day too badly."

As the salesman started to walk away, the bewildered young, blind girl called out to him, "Mister...." He paused and turned to look back into what he imagined would be her sad face when she smiled, adjusted her dark glasses and said, "Are you Jesus?"

He stopped in mid-stride, re-gripped his briefcase and began to wonder what to say or do. He quietly retraced his steps, gently put his hand on her shoulder and said, "No, I am nothing like Jesus. Jesus is good, kind, caring, loving, and would never have bumped into your apple cart and run away in the first place.

"The girl gently nodded her head: "I only asked because I prayed for Jesus to help me gather the apples. He sent you to help me, so you are like Him - only He knows who will do His will. Thank you for hearing His call, Mister."

Then slowly he made his way to catch the later flight with that question burning and bouncing about in his soul: "Are you Jesus?"
Do people mistake you for Jesus?That's our destiny, is it not? To be so much like Jesus that people cannot tell the difference as we live and interact with a world that is blind to His love, life and grace.

If we claim to know Him, we should live, walk and act as He would. Knowing Him is more than simply quoting scripture and going to church. It's actually living the Word as life unfolds day to day .

You are the apple of His eye even though you, too, have been bruised by a fall. He stopped what He was doing and picked up you and me on a hill called Calvary and paid in full for our damaged fruit.

Sometimes we just take things for granted, when we really need to be sharing what we know....Thanks.
"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."
The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts,
the safest place to be is in someone's prayers,
and the very best place to be is ........ in the hands of God

-?_-
 LOLTrump
Msg: 74
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 8:39:44 PM

A few years ago a group of salesmen went to a regional sales convention in Chicago.. They had assured their wives that they would be home in plenty of time for Friday night's dinner. In their rush, with tickets and getting to the gate on time, one of the businessmen inadvertently kicked over a table in the airport terminal which held a display of apples. Apples flew everywhere. Without stopping or looking back, they all managed to reach the plane in time for their nearly-missed boarding...ALL BUT ONE!!! He paused, took a deep breath, got in touch with his feelings and experienced a twinge of compassion for the young girl whose apple stand had been overturned.

So April I am on about 15 flights a year, so right off the bat your story is bullsh*t.

You don't make it to check in 60mins before your domestic departure you are not getting on that plane.

They would have had plenty of time to check in and make it to the gate.

Unless, they all got drunk in the bar, because it really was not a business meeting but a gay orgy and one of them was so drunk and a little wobbly from all the bum stuff he knocked over the table.

It was only when he got to the gate he heard a kid yell 'World Star" and he knew at that point he had to help the girl or he would be internet famous and his butt sex stuff would get out.

"Since you have done a half-azz job, you will receive half an azz!" The Great Pirate Solomon grabbed his ceremonial scimitar and struck his remaining donkey, cleaving it in two.

Slackers 1:51–52
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 75
LENT:
Posted: 3/26/2017 9:21:42 PM
I think that story is only INSPIRATIONAL story..I did found it on the internet..I really like it, so I decided to posted here for me to enjoy it each time I am on...

==================
Anyway....
I only responded to you THIS TIME, because I would like to know ....Who are you? why you are ruining this thread, ....more? and why are you doing this.?..Well I guess you are atheist...but still..!!

I thought at first you were funchesf ..... because he and you act in similar way towards me every time I write something ... but I also realized that you use a vulgar / dirty language, and that is one thing that funchesf does not do ( I believe), but you seem to know The Scripture in the same way as he does, and you both like to twist the Scriptures of the Bible ... However, I still believe that you and funchesf are the same ....well...I am Just confused because of your foul /vulgar language ... but I do not care anymore, this is a Lent thread and You're NOT going to make me mad in my Lent thread...I learned my lesson with these others posters..So I will take my "Serenity pill" and xxxx you each time I see your screen name in my Thread..so you know.:):)

Have a good night.!
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > A TIME OF GRACE.