Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tgif111
Msg: 26
Foreskin AmountPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
How does the guy in C-10 pee?

his canopener looks like he NEEDS an operation. all that overhang means pee drainage for 5 minutes after urinating!!!
 mike11091
Msg: 27
Foreskin Amount
Posted: 3/1/2015 5:48:40 PM
Whoever said, "more than 2 shakes constitutes pleasure" never met the guy from C-10.
 PenelopeLeChat
Msg: 28
Foreskin Amount
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:32:22 AM
Aradia
I don't know why there is an issue about this, women's vaginas actually have like 10x more bacteria then even uncircumcised men.
In my opinion it's more about functionality - not aesthetics. I really don't care if my partner is or isn't circumcised, it's not really important.

Sandytm
Re: Smegma
Both sexes can produce smegma.

I don't care if their cut or not.

Being cut or uncut is not an issue for me either, but I am going to guess the guy who is representative of c-10 is going to have a more difficult time keeping things tidy. I am not saying they lack hygiene, but the fact that it would take more diligence to pull back the extra skin and folds may lead some being not so careful. Which is why a lot of medical people advocate removing the foreskin at birth when it is allegedly less traumatic.

Aradia, yes the vagina has more bacteria but not all bacteria is bad. It is a balance (not interested in looking up numbers).

Sandy, I am going to bet my bitsy parts are going to be a lot easier to clean then c-10's. lol

As always,
LePew
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >