Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Facesitting/smother      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aradia96
Msg: 24
Facesitting/smotherPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Ah yeah SinOfGreed, I want pretty much the same thing in a man that you describe wanting in a woman.

Girls I find are too serious, they make me feel like an outsider. I kinda am XD

I have the exact same issue with men.
Not only that, most men that go for me are older.
So it's like older AND serious. Wow, I am probably more immature and fun loving, I don't think they would like it and/or be able to keep up.
 tgif111
Msg: 25
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 2/28/2015 7:09:17 AM
Belle Vintage said:

1. She is initially lying down on the bed (knees up),

you got to the hardest part first!!!! getting her on the bed with her knees up!!!!

we don't need instruction after that!!!

mike11091
Msg: 26
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 2/28/2015 11:39:21 AM
Generally speaking, I can't see this as being an issue.

I mean, IK there are women out there that don't enjoy oral at all, but I've only ran into one or two in my entire life. Most women, IMO, or maybe just a lot of them, won't stop you if just put yourself in whatever position you want to eat from.

The only objections I've ever really had were against lifting 'em up in the air. (bad disaster if you underestimate her weight because no woman likes to be dropped...well, maybe I should say MOST women...)

Anyway, my advice is to avoid the awkward conversation and just try it out. If she doesn't like it, she'll stop you.
 InSerchOfSunrise
Msg: 27
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 3/13/2015 7:42:15 AM
As with anything sexual don't bring it up when you are meeting Starbucks for a Latte or when you are just starting to date. Nothing is wrong with liking face sitting and it does not mean in any way you are going to be construed as a 'Sub' or submissive by nature. Things that are a little different don't need to be brought up. If you have good communication and click sexually the heat of the moment usually is the best time to just bring it up. It takes out the awkwardness and feeling like someone is being put on the spot. Sometimes it's not what someone is asking but rather the way that they ask. Creepiness is not cool, nor enticing.
Keep in mind some people are just conditioned to say "NO" to anything they haven't done for a litany of reasons even after you have been dating. I've never had a problem with something like this. I can't speak for anyone else but it's just a variation of oral sex and you aren't asking her to do it to you, but rather doing something that is mutually satisfying . IMO it's a win-win for her. Sexual compatibility is an important aspect , but only a part of a good relationship. If the other aspects are weak or non existent then it's just satisfying curiosity and one's libido. Nothing more and nothing less.
 MCL4
Msg: 28
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 3/25/2015 9:31:54 PM
How this girl brought it up.. when she was leaving my car I made a joke and she said joking be quiet mike so I asked her how she was going to do that, and she said she was going to sit on my face.. I think 2 days later she indeed did sit on my face.. I'm trying to get her to do it again
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 29
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 3/26/2015 8:15:49 AM

How this girl brought it up.. when she was leaving my car I made a joke and she said joking be quiet mike so I asked her how she was going to do that, and she said she was going to sit on my face.. I think 2 days later she indeed did sit on my face.. I'm trying to get her to do it again

Just ask her to reciprocate and you sit on her face.
 MCL4
Msg: 30
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 3/27/2015 12:04:00 PM
Ha that might work
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 6/13/2018 4:02:49 AM
I'm not a control freak nor do I want to be controlled sexually but I love when a woman gets on top of my face with her vagina and rides my face climaxing the way she likes it....as in the time it takes and her movements....BUT in saying that most woman are afraid also of getting what they want and lack the imagination skills to do just that...lol
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 6/13/2018 11:47:49 AM
When you're doing foreplay be like oh I have something you may like I want to try. Then lay down and tell her to sit on your face. I don't think they would be against it really
Facesitting/smother
Posted: 6/15/2018 4:40:37 PM
Well...this thread title couldn't help but catch my eye...

...I am crazy for a face-sit. Not just giving cunnilingus, but a position wherein I'm not giving but instead she is taking. Her facing me (instead of backwards), on her knees with those wonderful thighs against my face, some luscious perfume overwhelming my nostrils, and specifically me not doing anything...she can't rely on me; She has to / gets to do whatever she needs and wants to do. Oh...my...god. And not ever stopping as long as she's liking it. Holy cow, if there was a sexual thing that would almost guarantee that a woman could have me, this would be it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Facesitting/smother