Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Nearing 40yrs not 1 Relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Baffalobill
Msg: 67
Nearing 40yrs not 1 RelationshipPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I today look at it like this....I enjoy my hobbies e.g. Playing Guitar / Keyboards in my band and playing gigs ,Going to the Cinema....etc... As these things make me happy and I enjoy them...

So basically if people have a problem with that and can't dig it ..Its exactly that " THERE PROBLEM "

I maybe a slow learner but I am starting to learn that ... "Life is way to short to worry about what others think " "You can't force some things to happen"

If someone wants to ride the same path as me in life ..." Fine " if not.. That's also " Fine ..There is very little i can do about that"

I have learn't the hard way that trying to impress people is not one of my strong points ....hehehe
 loveisatemple
Msg: 68
Nearing 40yrs not 1 Relationship
Posted: 6/27/2015 5:37:32 PM
"I today look at it like this....I enjoy my hobbies e.g. Playing Guitar / Keyboards in my band and playing gigs ,Going to the Cinema....etc... As these things make me happy and I enjoy them...

So basically if people have a problem with that and can't dig it ..Its exactly that " THERE PROBLEM ""

YOU are the one complaining, for like 4 years now, threads started by you about what to do...about your complaints, then folks tucker themselves out with advice you ignore because its strenuous or involves change ( something you cannot handle ever, based on past posts of do girls judge you if you never left home), unless it is sympathy, as you enjoy sympathy and attention. I think this thread starting is you with a signboard, "come get me ladies, because I am waiting/ passive". Then you act surprised no women are calling.

"I maybe a slow learner but I am starting to learn that ... "Life is way to short to worry about what others think " "You can't force some things to happen"

If someone wants to ride the same path as me in life ..." Fine " if not.. That's also " Fine ..There is very little i can do about that"

I have learn't the hard way that trying to impress people is not one of my strong points ....hehehe"

You know what? If you are happy, why are you complaining consistently? Are you looking for attention, validation, poor me...none of that is allowed and a misuse of the forum.

If you want to start a valid, thread go right ahead. You will call me mean, but you have done this for years. You claim there is a problem then backtrack when it means you have to change one bit, then you say you have no issue, so, you just wanted some attention it seems,
 Baffalobill
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/27/2015 7:00:00 PM
No I am not looking for attention...but have realised there is no point in worrying or complaining ...
This " Relationship Thing " will or won't happen.. Its entirely up to fate.....and I am happy with that...
I find it a relief ....
 Baffalobill
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/28/2015 12:39:59 AM
loveisatemple - Your profile says nothing, Nor is there a pic..!!!

For someone to be so critical on others .. Have a look at your own Self / Profile ???....

You ask of everyone else !!! What about yourself ????

How dare you Criticize me ..!!!!!!! I have put more effort in my profile then you will ever know....

Ok I had no such luck....

But i am finally happy to let Fate take its course ......
 loveisatemple
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/28/2015 1:07:24 AM
I am not dating here, what a rebuttal.

Not that I should have wasted my time trying to suggest you actually see a shrink for your anxiety about change,

denial is your middle name, and manipulation to elicit pity, billboard and gain attention with poor me trolling.

You should be criticized for starting the same thread over and over, against the rules.

Lots of people don't date online, but don't feel your entitlement.

Baffalobill
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/28/2015 1:34:31 AM
HAHAHA ....Like I stated earlier "Maybe I just have to look out the window a lot more""...

There are a lot worse things going on in life .........

loveisatemple-You have now convinced me of that...HAHAHA ..Thank you !!!! hehehehe

Life is Good !!!!!!!!!!!
 loveisatemple
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/28/2015 1:48:08 AM
Great, now you will stop your redundant troll threads.
 Baffalobill
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/28/2015 2:00:15 AM
Oh dear " Yes Ma'am" ......Perish the thought of a democratic discussion ...Forgive me for thinking we are not in Communist... Russia / China ?
 loveisatemple
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/28/2015 2:16:00 AM
This is not a free speech issue, barf, read the forum rules. Self pity, billboarding and redundant threads are not allowed.

You have done nothing but for the last few years because apparently you have nothing to say that doesn't involve

self pity, billboarding and redundancy.
 Baffalobill
Msg: 76
Posted: 6/28/2015 2:26:50 AM
Oh !!!!! So everyone on here is being monitored ????

BIG BROTHER in the house ???

Have i no right to put views forward.... weather its .... Like or Disgaree ????

Its a dating site for " God sakes "... OOPS !!!! Sorry was that politically incorrect ????

People are going to come across with all different emotions !!!!!!!!
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 77
Posted: 6/28/2015 4:08:53 PM

This is not a free speech issue, barf, read the forum rules.

It's free speech insofar as the forumites don't vote to delete a thread. I think the OP started a totally legitimate topic for discussion.
 yourstillhere
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2015 6:15:22 PM
I think one of my older brothers has you beat: he`s 48, and since he`s reached adulthood I dont even recall him ever having a girlfriend.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/28/2015 6:19:08 PM
Op I think I know what your real dating problem is. SMH
 FLStylen
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/7/2015 8:02:50 AM

If you get nervous around woman IMO if you want something actionable that you can actually go out and work out get hooked up with a life coach who can help. If actually getting to meet/date is your problem doing the same ole thing will get you the same ole results.

Get outside of your comfort zone, try exposing yourself to new groups of different people. If you can only strictly do the online thing due to job/time etc then it's a pure numbers game. Let's be realistic I know I'm not a 10/10, but working on being a people person. Maybe google come youtube videos on talking to people or how to reduce/remove stammering. I'm guessing it' a confidence killer as well.

Church/gym/hiking/biking/running/triathlons etc...
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Nearing 40yrs not 1 Relationship