Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Women on POF with kids      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo
Msg: 126
Women on POF with kidsPage 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

Msg 1 - I tried dating a girl with a young child once and it was impossible as the kid totally got in the way of us being together.

Msg 135 - I never said I dated women with children at home. I don't.

Contradictory?

Post 11 - Doesn't anybody believe in staying together today?

Not if I’m consistently lied to and belittled. Not if I’m expected to work full-time then come home to cook, clean, take care of the baby, clean some more, take care of the car, service him sexually, take care of/walk the dog.

And you knew nothing of this before you decided to marry the guy and have his kids? Either he was a great actor, or you were so blinded by the intense love/infatuation you had with.

I think he was a great actor because he believed his own lies AND it was easy to love someone I believed loved me.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/6/2015 4:38:30 PM
Good for you, InnerGorilla!
 Demidar
Msg: 128
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/6/2015 4:39:59 PM
Being a free site with 20 men for every woman , even the women that are in the 1-5 range get loads of attention that they would not get out in the real world . Here they can get their egos bloated and their narcissism fed all at the same time , for free . There are a lot of bad boys / thugs / bums that will tell those women any thing they think they want to hear , those are the men that get the dates etc . Then the women come back here and complain there are no good men , so funny , it is their own fault .
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 129
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/6/2015 5:37:14 PM
Inner Gorilla's posts have become really gross and weird. He's degraded into mosty endless bragging about fukking his GF , all the women he's fukked and has at times gone into disturbingly graphic detail about his sex life with his GF-including detailed descriptions of their sex acts and bodily fluids. Just...nasty.

There's a sex forum for such descriptions and posts. This isn't it. If you want to get off talking about your sex life, go jerk off in the appropriate forum.

I dont fault anyone for having a great sex life and hope we all can..but his endless broken record bragging has become borderline pathological and it makes you wonder what is really going on. Anyone who's life is that wonderful doesn't need to come onto a forum with essentially a group of strangers and brag endlessly and in such creepy, graphic detail.

What is the point?

His posts really turn my stomach and again, makes me wonder what is really going on. Several people recently have complained about the grossness/inappropriateness of his posts. Even men.

IG, give it a rest. Go fukk your GF or something. Spend less time bragging and more time doing.
 mrgorton
Msg: 130
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:39:20 PM

Being a free site with 20 men for every woman , even the women that are in the 1-5 range get loads of attention that they would not get out in the real world . Here they can get their egos bloated and their narcissism fed all at the same time , for free . There are a lot of bad boys / thugs / bums that will tell those women any thing they think they want to hear , those are the men that get the dates etc . Then the women come back here and complain there are no good men , so funny , it is their own fault .

Demidar, sadly I agree with most of what you wrote here. That's why I don't bother taking this site seriously. It's not 20:1, it's more like 2:1. And women in the 1-5 range don't get that many emails but enough to do what you say. The majority of men go for the top 1/3 (7-10's) of women in attractiveness. This, coupled with the ratio is why it's quite impossible for the average guy on here. Many go down the food chain in desperation. I won't, I would rather have nothing. Unless of course if you are InnerGorilla and get to fvuck all those hot women with kids.
 loveisatemple
Msg: 131
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:40:40 PM
It's funny. There are so many posters that appall me, like on the thread about the 21 one year old attempting to " date" a 16 yr old, where they condone that, eghhhh.

Or the ones that say the same misogynistic junk, or cannot stand the way they are rejected and demand perfect form, or the virgins who just think women are trying to eat lunch off them, the Dutch revolutionaries, the sympathy and attention seekers, the ones complaining how bad their dating odds due to race, height, disability, etc., yes the ones complaining only mommies and heifers are left, all the hotties ignore them...

I'm sure a peeve is men hearing women say they'd rather ignore the remaining guys on the island and be celibate... It's all hilarious. I'm sure I've missed a bunch. The sexual braggarts add another hue.
 2ufo
Msg: 132
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 1:07:14 AM
Post 144 - Hijacking the thread to complain about women's bloated egos and narcissism then follow-up complaints about no good guys when it's a thread begun by a guy complaining that there are no 'good' women (at least by his definition).

How silly!
 Dee4166
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 5:47:51 AM
^^^^^^^^
Right on!!! LOL

Demidar, sadly I agree with most of what you wrote here. That's why I don't bother taking this site seriously. It's not 20:1, it's more like 2:1. And women in the 1-5 range don't get that many emails but enough to do what you say. The majority of men go for the top 1/3 (7-10's) of women in attractiveness. This, coupled with the ratio is why it's quite impossible for the average guy on here. Many go down the food chain in desperation. I won't, I would rather have nothing. Unless of course if you are InnerGorilla and get to fvuck all those hot women with kids.

You know, I KINDA had some sympathy for you until THIS nonsense....

Any women that are on here to "feed their bloated egos" are probably women that have MORE than a few issues...I agree. I would think they would be easy to spot for a well-adjusted man such as yourself, no?

As for the rest of us, what, are you MENTAL???

Do you REALLY believe that any WOMAN and I stress the word WOMAN here, gets her self-esteem from a bunch of strange guys on the internet???
Usually that is the province of younger girls who have not yet learned the lesson that self- esteem is ONLY of value, when it comes from yourself. And that it is something that is EARNED and worked for....and is NOT a product of the amount or kind of attention that you get from a MAN.

Perhaps you need to stay way from the 'kiddie pool' and start dating women your own age? Hmmmm....?
And if ALL that you find are these raving narcissists ...then I suggest that you take a look at the ONE commonality here, which would be YOU....

But, then again, MUCH easier to keep blaming the site and women and the world and the law and God and the Universe and.......well, you get the point. Why take ANY personal responsibility at all????
Good luck with that and here's hoping for the sake of women everywhere that you DO remain single and continue being "picky"....
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 134
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 7:19:31 AM

You know, I KINDA had some sympathy for you until THIS nonsense

They try to camouflage their true intent on the "why" they are posting....it doesn't take long for them to reveal themselves.
Another whiner wanting to gender bash.....waste of time. If you, as a man agree with some old bitter sock that's been blaming women/society/feminists/divorce laws...... for 20 years because of his divorce....and can't get past his rejection.
Welcome to your "reality".....take a good look!
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 135
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 7:54:56 AM
I sometimes see profiles of men around the age of fifty who indicate that they are looking to have children. Fair enough, I think, and best of luck with that. But what blows me away is when they message ME. WTF? (I'm 45 and not likely to be bearing anyone's children.)
 mrgorton
Msg: 136
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 9:57:02 AM
All the old cranky women are getting all PM esy... I have to hide. Don't worry, I love you anyway.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 137
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 10:10:00 AM
^ And we love you! Even if you did shave ten or so years off your actual age. At least you've got charm on your side ;)
 Dee4166
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 10:54:50 AM
You only WISH I was pms-y, my friend....oh no....

It's SO much worse than that....

It's.................MENOPAUSE.........da......da.....DUMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

It's like PMS on STEROIDS!!!!

Except TWICE as mean....and lasts for YEARS!!!!!!

LMAO....Have a good day there Gort.....
 mrgorton
Msg: 139
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 10:56:21 AM
^^^ I look OLD for my age.......how many years did you shave off of your age?
or do you also look old for your age? ;)
 mrgorton
Msg: 140
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 10:58:39 AM
Dee me love..

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP it's the M word.

Oh the horror!!!!

Ive seen it, Ive seen it Ive seen it!...
 deetristate
Msg: 141
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 11:12:33 AM

I have to thank the OP, because of guys like him, it has made it a lot easier for guys like me to date, fvck their brains out and have relationships with absolutely gorgeous women....that also have children.

Are there any men in this hemisphere who actually like and respect women? And why do you want the advice of these men who don't like women or even consider what they have to say? And why are some women cheering them on?

I need to write a dissertation on this.....
 deetristate
Msg: 142
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 11:20:51 AM
My front right tire on my car had a slow leak. Didn't make it OK for someone to stick a knife in it

"Fault" is not always to be determined or relevant.
Also

Women are not always right.

No, they were willing. Then someone CHOSE to get involved with him.
Say "No, thanks."
It is easy.

"Hi"
"Hi

What's your name"
"Sara"
"Hey, maybe we can go out sometime."
"Aren't you married to Susan?"
"Yes, but what does that matter?"
"Later dude."
 deetristate
Msg: 143
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 11:30:59 AM

The guy doesn’t get blamed because of the kids….trashing Daddy in front of the children reduces the coveted “victim” status into her being just another “b!tch.” I’ve encountered female misogyny before…or maybe just forum baiting. SMH

No. Some do trash the daddy.

Sorry, sisterhood does not extend to women KNOWINGLY getting involved with a married man. Apparently .

Anytime someone doesn't cheer a woman's bad behavior on is not misogyny. That word is thrown around a bit too much, like "homophobia," "racist" and "have issues" to the point of being meaningless.

And this whole "forum baiting", "troll, "get that person thrown off the board" is a bit much to have invested in online conversations with strangers.

No one said that the men were innocent. They were given opportunity.
 Qura
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 11:36:16 AM
No, your math is still wrong--

My math is not wrong. I don't know how you fabricated the 635 number'
Below are the numbers from the original post:

No= 417
Yes=161
PNTS=9 (I don't count this but it can go either way, but most likely it's that they do have kids)
Kids over 18=48

417 don't have kids. Then you take the Yes at 161+48 (over 18)= 209

So a tad over 50% (50.1199% to be exact) HAVE KIDS.

You can't say that 209 is just over half the TOTAL number of women; that would mean you found 417 women ALL TOGETHER, of whom 208 said no, they don't want children--

You have to add 417 and 209 to get the total number of women you found, capice? And out of roughly 600ish, 400ish say they *don't* have kids while 200ish have *do*.

Two thirds of the women from your search don't have kids. Why are you complaining?
 Qura
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 11:41:52 AM

No= 417
Yes=161
PNTS=9 (I don't count this but it can go either way, but most likely it's that they do have kids)
Kids over 18=48

No= 417
Yes=161
Kids over 18=48

You can't say that 209 is just over half the TOTAL number of women; you have to add 417 and 218 (161 + 48+ 9 = 218) to get the total number of women you found, capice (218 +417 =635)? And out of roughly 600ish, 400ish say they *don't* have kids while 200ish have *do*.
 Dee4166
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 12:15:02 PM
@deet...please do me a favour and QUOTE whose posts you are addressing.....

I THINK that you're referring to mine about the married men???

If so, then I agree that a woman SHOULD say 'no' to married men, and I myself personally believe that just because some married guy is ok with cheating on his wife, doesn't mean that the woman he is cheating with has no responsibility....please don't misunderstand....

However, I can tell you of MANY women who, unfortunately never even KNEW that the guy was married and only found out after....
So...who's responsible there?

Besides, technically, as I said, the FACT is that it is HIM who made the vows and it is HIM who has broken them, first and foremost....
So, yes, it IS his responsibility and NOT the woman who he decides to cheat with as to why his marriage has ended....
The same applies if it's a WOMAN doing the cheating....

Just for the record, let me be perfectly clear here.....
While I AM a feminist and PROUD of that, that in NO WAY means that I endorse or agree with MANY of the laws that are currently being misapplied and biased towards MEN, as in the Family courts...
I don't automatically assume a woman is "right" by virtue of her having a vagina and that all that she says is gospel!

When my own sister got divorced and her husband was paying his child support dutifully and more importantly spending time with his daughter, I defended him, based on that....

However, when he met another woman who has children and decided to 'play Daddy' to HER children while his OWN daughter has gone without not only the support that is due her, but also without so much as a WORD, or a CALL, on her birthday, or Christmas or ANY TIME, in the last FOUR years and he has 'disappeared' on her without a word, well, let's just say he better HOPE that I don't run into him somewhere in public....because there will be a shaming that he won't soon forget!

Are many men taken to the cleaners unjustly? Yes, they are, but women are now 'catching up' in that dept...a friend of mine just had to sell her house because she's getting divorced and has to split the proceeds with her husband who has ONLY worked sporadically in their time together, and contributed little to NOTHING financially....and they had NO children so it wasn't like he stayed home and cared for the kids while she went to work, which I can understand.
Another friend of mine is currently embroiled in a battle to hold onto her pension from her job, so that her soon to be ex doesn't get his clammy little paws on it after 3 lousy years of marriage!

Even if those laws WEREN'T being used against women as well, I would STILL have a problem and DO, with women who use their children as some kind of 'bargaining chip' in a divorce, or men who do for that matter....or men/women who somehow feel that they are entitled to being 'compensated' for contributions that were MUCH less to their marriage...or women/men who believe that Alimony is their God-given 'right' for Life!!

I have worked exclusively with men and boys for the greater part of my career and have not only asked a LOT of questions in order to gain a holistic perspective about men's experience living in the world today...but because I actually DO like men! I have personally SEEN just how damaging stereotypes about men can BE, and what kind of challenges they face, attempting to 'redefine' what being a man is all about in today's world.

I have personally counseled men in prison who were labeled sexual offenders and even managed to get one man's case re-opened and reconsidered where it was pretty clear that the ONLY reason he was in jail for sexual assault was a bad judge, and an even WORSE interpretation of the law, by that judge....

There are no absolutes, here...and even the extremes aren't really a good place for men or women in the long run...Look at how many 'fights' we see on here almost daily simply because we ALL have a tendency to generalize our personal experiences onto the rest of the world.

Laws that were created to protect women are there for a reason, but, unfortunately, as with MANY laws, there are those who use and abuse them for their own purposes, with little to no regard as to the bigger picture.
Eliminating those laws however, is NOT the answer, although I agree with what many have said before, that they need to be seriously 'tweaked' in some cases, and completely revamped in others....

But, for me personally...as long as there are women and girls being bought and sold into sexual slavery, and girls being forced into marriages with adult men, force fed until they are obese in order to be more 'attractive' and genital mutilation and women being killed for being raped, or for just BEING women....etc. I will continue devoting what time and energy that I can to women's causes specifically and others, more generally, because I AM a woman....and those are causes that I feel are important not only to women, but, ultimately, to the whole world.
 mrgorton
Msg: 147
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/7/2015 3:51:40 PM

Just for the record, let me be perfectly clear here.....
While I AM a feminist and PROUD of that, that in NO WAY means that I endorse or agree with MANY of the laws that are currently being misapplied and biased towards MEN, as in the Family courts...

Yep, it's messed up. And sure there are things to do to protect yourself, but the problem here (not sure if it applies to Canada) but even with the best prenupt possible the entire thing can be thrown out of court. It's up to the discretion of an individual judge. Any guy who has any money, has to be on high alert to whom he gets married to. Women like the financial security of marriage, for most guys it's a financial risk that turns ugly often and if they had kids he often ends up losing them too. It could be the other way around that the man wants a sugar momma but it's few and far between.
 2ufo
Msg: 148
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/8/2015 12:30:23 AM
It depends on what kind of 'nup it is.

Does your definition of the 'best' pre-nup have all the financial assets going to one person? Is the original pre-nup biased in one direction or another? Does it touch upon things it has no authority over such as 'woman must stay in shape' or 'man can't lose hair' or the future upbringing of child/ren? Then, yes - the judge will declare it invalid.

If it is a reasonable and fair document that treats both parties in a balanced manner then the judge is not likely to overturn it. Yes, s/he still can and if one party acts like a brat at the hearing then guess which way it's likely to go.

My ex-husband and I wrote our own pre-nup to delineate our intentions should we separate. After we were married and visiting a lawyer to have our wills made out, we asked him to comment on it. The lawyer said is was reasonably good pre-nup and fairly delineated plans in case we got divorced but pointed out where and why a judge might find exceptions and cause to invalidate it. We had him do a post-nup.
 mrgorton
Msg: 149
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/8/2015 8:49:23 AM

If it is a reasonable and fair document that treats both parties in a balanced manner then the judge is not likely to overturn it.

Yes, very true. But if each person has equally financially balanced assets then they would not need the prenup in the first place. More often than not, the agreement is wanted by the one partner that has the larger assets and the amount of the difference is considerable..

In states like California with community property laws (I believe only 9 States have this), it's even more risky. Although your assets stay separate property if you have them prior to the marriage excluding their appreciation and any assets acquired or earned after. The tricky part comes in when the laws consider the duration of the marriage a factor. Basically, if you are married to someone in a community property State for 10 years and get divorced everything is split evenly between the couple.

Add alimony to the mix (which is not allowed in any prenup agreement), and or a custody battle it can get ugly. Very ugly.

Does it touch upon things it has no authority over such as 'woman must stay in shape'

Hahahah..that's funny. Yep, this is the fantasy for gold digger protection. AGREEMENT BETWEEN US: Once we marry, you must take care of the kids, cook, clean, have any type of sex with me whenever I want, watch football, like my friends, not have any friends of your own (unless they are sexy girls that would sleep with me) and stay super slim.
If none of these things are followed exactly, you have to immediately take your sh!t out of my house and get absolutely nothing.

Yeah, that will hold up.
 2ufo
Msg: 150
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/8/2015 2:51:41 PM
My home state of Texas has community property laws and my divorce decree had to specifically exclude him from survivor's benefits from my retirement with very specific wording.

A marriage makes two into one so any assets acquired by the one would be acquired together - with debate and agreement; so the courts believe. Theoretically, each party knows the assets of each other before getting married - they should be listed in the pre-nup.

Even with equally financially balanced assets, a pre-nup is a good idea because you can't tell what's coming in the future. Will her business go bankrupt? Will his stock dealings not work out? Even in financially UN-balanced situations, each party is bringing something to the table. Perhaps one brings job, money, insurance while the other brings homemaking, cleaning and other traditional 'women's' tasks. The good pre-nup takes this unpaid daily labor into consideration.

In general, I believe that any woman who takes alimony is nothing more than a prostitute; any woman who does NOT take child support is an idiot, any man who attempts to hide monetary assets is a thief and any man who does not make time for his children is a fool. And, I'm nearly as bitter as I used to be! :-)

AGREEMENT BETWEEN US: Once we marry, you must take care of the kids, cook, clean, have any type of sex with me whenever I want, watch football, like my friends, not have any friends of your own (unless they are sexy girls that would sleep with me) and stay super slim. If none of these things are followed exactly, you have to immediately take your sh!t out of my house and get absolutely nothing.

LOL -- Not the best pre-nup in the world, but the judge would look at you with awe and say "How'd you get her to sign that?"
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Women on POF with kids