Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Women on POF with kids      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 antirepublican
Msg: 176
Women on POF with kidsPage 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
^^^
Whatsamatta, my love, you don't know how tempted I am. Alas, I am afraid my penis is too small and testes are too vacuous to accomplish it. Cheer up though! There are lots of men out there who are just as charming and respectful as I am.
 mrgorton
Msg: 177
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 12:44:10 PM

For sure it is his problem if he doesn't like kids but it is also your problem too because you are stuck with a womb turd. It is likely the most unattractive thing about you. Screaming brats are much more of a deterrent than small tits or a big clit will ever be. And that's okay if you are comfortable with the idea that relationships should only last a couple of hours but if you are one of the LTR dinosaurs who is looking for a clueless simp to underwrite the expulsions from her cervix, you will find it a bit harder as you get older and the simps get poorer.

LOL!.... Geez in the old days the Gestapo mods would have been all over this.

You know, you may be the first liberal I like. If the clit is big, that is not a problem, is it? Make the job easier you would think.
 Walts
Msg: 178
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 12:44:28 PM

I know if I did ever decide to have kids I would not end up like that.

You don't "know" sweet phuck all. You're just guessing, or at the very least wishing. You don't have a clue how any partner of yours would evolve, change, or in you case, how they would turn out as a "parent". You just exposed that a "smelly diaper" turned you off of children, which is good. Meaning, no child will ever have to call you Daddy and you can carry on making up "excuses"(reasons, in your head) for being single and not able to find that one other.

I still haven't heard that thank you by the way.
 mrgorton
Msg: 179
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 12:52:23 PM

You don't "know" sweet phuck all. You're just guessing, or at the very least wishing. You don't have a clue how any partner of yours would evolve, change, or in you case, how they would turn out as a "parent"

I guess when your wife married you and decided to start a family she did not realize how you would evolve, change and in your case what a deik you would turn out to be.
 CharminC
Msg: 180
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 12:53:08 PM

For sure it is his problem if he doesn't like kids but it is also your problem too because you are stuck with a womb turd.

A problem only to you I'm sure
and for that ... I'm not spilling any tears.

Screaming brats

Too old to be screaming brats and they never were. I raised them better.
Hmm... weren't you one??

are much more of a deterrent than small tits or a big clit will ever be.

Last I heard, some men like small tits or big clits.
At least now we all know what you like.
Hey... don't blow up dolls have big tits and and slice of an opening?
Wait... You're Mr. Gorton! :O
Ohhhhh I struck a nerve, didn't I :P

And that's okay if you are comfortable with the idea that relationships should only last a couple of hours

and where did you get this? Out of your ass?

but if you are one of the LTR dinosaurs

Was your momma a LTR dinosaur?

who is looking for a clueless simp

Way to go dude...insult men while you insult me ......you go boy *clicks tongue,thumbs up

to underwrite the expulsions from her cervix,

And...................where did you come from? Oh right! you were an expulsion from a cervix... of a LTR dinosaur

you will find it a bit harder as you get older and the simps get poorer.

Harder for what?
You've forgotten, women can be content way more than men (sorry men, sad but true)
 mrgorton
Msg: 181
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 1:01:29 PM
^^^
Charmin - how dare you insult my blow up doll!
I slap you upside your head!
 CharminC
Msg: 182
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 1:10:46 PM

slap you upside your head!

That's something Vector would say
And I'm pretty sure he'd be insulted that I've lumped you two in the same post.
Sorry V !! :S
 mrgorton
Msg: 183
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 1:21:19 PM
^^ cut that out!

you are going to get Waltsy jealous!
 antirepublican
Msg: 184
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 3:29:54 PM

If the clit is big, that is not a problem, is it? Make the job easier you would think.

Well mrgorton, everyone has their anxieties. Whenever I run across something bigger and harder than my little Vienna frank, I can't cope.
 CharminC
Msg: 185
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 3:55:24 PM

than my little Vienna frank, I can't cope.

.........hence the blow up doll with the opening slit *wink wink

- Oh damn, you just made that too easy! You said it on purpose didn't cha? pffht
 antirepublican
Msg: 186
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/14/2015 4:29:14 PM

.........hence the blow up doll with the opening slit *wink wink

This is a case of mistaken identity. I'm not the guy with the doll. I'm the one who is dejected and crestfallen because he isn't man enough make a baby with msg 184.

As to your previous response to me... Same tired and old command that I worship the greasy sewer pipe that I slid from. I fail to see any advantage to that, were I to comply, nor do I see why genuflecting to that one pertains to any other.
 deetristate
Msg: 187
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/15/2015 2:41:11 AM
The more i visit this site, the more this review is true

"""This website is just a disaster. If anything, join it just to have fun looking at all the peoples profiles because you are NOT going to find anyone decent off of this site. The search engine is impossible to figure out and is not very thorough and it's impossible to even find someone decently attractive. Be prepared to have your inbox flooded with a bunch of guys sending you extremely weird messages about how they want to 'marry you' and have 5 kids and a pet duck named Quackers. Weirdos on this website and I would stay far away from it."""

Just walk away, Dee, walk away.
 Dee4166
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/15/2015 5:51:04 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^

So STOP visiting already...you're making me feel schizophrenic, any way!!! LOL j/k

OT: While I agree that, by and large, children ARE precious...Let's face it, most of us know that they also have their ...moments, where they're NOT so precious...But from what I understand from talking to parents and watching my sister with her kids, etc. there is SO much love there for your child that is purely unconditional, that you just deal with those less likable sides of your kids or try to influence change, the love vastly outweighs the negative.

I have a friend whose husband is the same as our Mr G. here as far as diaper changes go...But he puts on a surgical mask and gets in there and does it any way...
I think he would prefer a hazmat suit but....he didn't want to freak out his kids TOO much! It was bad enough when his daughter DID freak when he put the mask on for the first time, and, being their second child, my friend took pity on him and switched off baths for diapers...lmao
But I digress...if you've ever loved someone unconditionally, and I have, then you realize that the value of that far outweighs what you may have thought were your limitations.

In other words, people accomplish great things when they are highly motivated... ;-
 calguy14
Msg: 189
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/15/2015 5:53:06 AM
There are many strange people and proxies don't seem to improve their outlook.There are in fact many nice members.

Gorton,you act like a kid.Seriously,raising kids would make a man out of you.

So antirepublican slid from a greasy sewer pipe.

Tell us what you really think about your mummy,we may be able to help.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 190
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/15/2015 6:09:52 AM

"This website is just a disaster.

and I would stay far away from it.

And yet here you are. Again.....

Between Demidar and you I'm amazed that you literally avoid the "delete profile" button.
 ScarletSienna
Msg: 191
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/15/2015 7:44:50 AM
Statistically, the fact of the matter is, the older people get, not just women, the more likely they already have children. Mrgorton, the only way of escaping from this is to date women younger. The younger the population you are sampling from, the less likely they are to have children. There is still a portion of women that are older that don't have children, but it is just smaller. So your options look something like this... either you become accepting of children, you communicate only with the small portion of childless women, or you communicate with the larger sample of younger childless women. Good-luck.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 192
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/15/2015 11:42:22 AM

Everyone was gathering around this small room and wondering what was going on I went in. It was the baby, and they were changing the diaper. I saw this yellow stuff and I was like what the ?? Then the smell hit me, I vomited in my mouth. It was the worse thing I smelled in my entire life. I think after that, it made me lose most of my desire to have children.

Well, it's better than the teen or young-20s gal wanting to have kids for the sake of having kids [so, insert BF here]. But it's not a good reason to Not have kids, though. I think it maybe awakened you to "Wait -- I should give this a thought. The shift in lifestyle and such -- does that resonate with me now and down the road in which I can see from here?" In essence, kick-starting question marks. I would HOPE that wouldn't be The reason - lol. I really don't think it would be for ya.
 Peter_Hungus
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/15/2015 12:32:20 PM

: As I have gotten older, I noticed that the odds of finding a mate without children is getting harder and harder. It's not that I have anything against children it's just that if I would want to be around them, I would have wanted them to be my own.

More than half of the 42-45 year old within 5 miles of me on this site have kids. No=417, Yes=161, PNTS=9 and all are over 18=48. If I refuse to date anybody with kids, it makes it almost impossible to meet anybody with these numbers coupled with the already high M to F ratios on here.

I tried dating a girl with a young child once and it was impossible as the kid totally got in the way of us being together. I am looking for a relationship, not a one or two time roll in the hay which in that case it would not matter if she had 20 kids.

I would not mind hearing from other guys on how they handle this

The bottom line is, you are in that not to sweet spot where women your age have kids or grandkids. The only women your age that don't have kids are those that can't or don't want them. They have a high market value, are aware of this and thus have higher standards then most. You're going to need to have game and a fat wallet to get the cream of the crop.
 deepthoughtlighthumour
Msg: 194
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/16/2015 7:11:52 PM

As I have gotten older, I noticed that the odds of finding a mate without children is getting harder and harder. It's not that I have anything against children it's just that if I would want to be around them, I would have wanted them to be my own.

(...details... details...)
I would not mind hearing from other guys on how they handle this.

If the kids are older, then they don't seem so much like kids.

I was a precotious little dater when I was young. I dated women who had children equal to my age then, so it was never like I had to pick up after little johnny, or spank little suzy, or change diapers or something.

In fact, the problem was the that Susie wanted to spank me and Johnny had to pick up after me. And now, many-many years later, we three are all changing our own diapers.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 195
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/17/2015 9:40:47 PM

I don't think the age of the kids matters when it comes to them causing problems for a long term relationship.

I think it does, but the potential issues change. And a lot of it when the kids are young is availability of the lady, and the whole "package deal" thing... where the whole mantra of "package deal" kind of goes away when all her kids can drive and onward. One's going to have much less of potential complications and stuff if one's dating a gal with 3 kids of 4, 7, and 9 VS a gal with 3 kids of 17, 19, and 21 -- with the latter two in college already.

I don't think one needs to realistically worry about a new GF asking one to co-sign student loans -- especially when they have kids of their own.
 deepthoughtlighthumour
Msg: 196
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/21/2015 1:12:43 AM

I don't think one needs to realistically worry about a new GF asking one to co-sign student loans -- especially when they have kids of their own.

YOU are absolutely right, Humongor.

I would't worry a moment, co-signing a student loan to a new friend's (i.e. new girlfriend's) son's. I just would not do it.

That's the best prescription for a good, full night's sleep.

If she insists, then I'll ask her in turn to co-sign a loan to me from Luigi the "Beton Shoes" Tapparizzo, to buy a quantity of Guatemalan junk bonds.
 Peter_Hungus
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/21/2015 7:47:09 AM

This wasn't a new relationship--they had been living together/cohabiting for over 5 years when she asked him.

I guess the point is that the problems kids pose to a long-term permanent relationship don't magically go away when they turn 18.

I have to data mine it but I read somewhere the average age for Gen Y moving out is 22-25. That's also not factoring move backs if there was a job loss or a failed relationship with children themselves. This is actually fairly common in this dismal economy.

I guess don't date people with kids under 30 lol?
 mrgorton
Msg: 198
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/21/2015 1:31:36 PM

I guess don't date people with kids under 30 lol?

Not a bad idea, but that probably won't work to well unless you are only willing to date women in their late 40's and 50's as women are waiting longer and longer to have kids for whatever reason.
 mrgorton
Msg: 199
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/21/2015 1:34:00 PM

The bottom line is, you are in that not to sweet spot where women your age have kids or grandkids. The only women your age that don't have kids are those that can't or don't want them. They have a high market value, are aware of this and thus have higher standards then most. You're going to need to have game and a fat wallet to get the cream of the crop.

Unfortunately you speak the truth...
 the_summerwind
Msg: 200
Women on POF with kids
Posted: 3/21/2015 5:02:13 PM

Inner Gorilla's posts have become really gross and weird. He's degraded into mosty endless bragging about fukking his GF , all the women he's fukked and has at times gone into disturbingly graphic detail about his sex life with his GF-including detailed descriptions of their sex acts and bodily fluids. Just...nasty.

Well maybe he just showing all the wimens who rejected him before....he now has a place to shine in the sun....or other creepy stuff....

There's a sex forum for such descriptions and posts. This isn't it. If you want to get off talking about your sex life, go jerk off in the appropriate forum.

^^^^ or you can check out ‘’Silk sheets thread’’ lol

Anyone who's life is that wonderful doesn't need to come onto a forum with essentially a group of strangers and brag endlessly and in such creepy, graphic detail.

^^^^ Hey now.... like his buddy here,''Dragon Breath,’’ another work of art...... said that he’s like that cuz he’s from South America.....oooookkay all men from South America ???? But No women wanted him.....like his short buddy from Chicago....

His posts really turn my stomach and again, makes me wonder what is really going on. Several people recently have complained about the grossness/inappropriateness of his posts. Even men.

Guessing if he's a later day ‘'nare do wells..., a’narcissist, exhibitionist, perv. etc.. would make sense in his mo....

Go fukk your GF or something. Spend less time bragging and more time doing.

lol As his squeeze she might be just as goofy as him.... & who knows.... if she approves in what & how he acts & writes here...& dealing with young children to boot.. scary stuff....mother’s beware with this one in what goes on behind closed doors.... jmo

Ps VK , oluben... you both are ‘’spot one on this !’’
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Women on POF with kids