Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 276
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address CongressPage 12 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

Doc, I haven proven what you are.

Yeah... I'm the guy who can still out-think you even with a case of beer and a 5th of scotch "under my belt" AND do it AFTER I've fallen asleep...

Such a pathetic loser... Too stupid to count to 2 and doesn't even realize it...

That was my goal.

Yes... that much is obvious... Do you honestly think you had to reveal that...? That we hadn't already figured out that you were aiming to showcase just what an idiot you are...?

I have been able to call your response with 100% accuracy... every time... without fail... and even before you put fingers to keyboard...

In post 265... I predicted that you would label the link... using the bigoted and disgusting claim of "self-hating Jew"... which you ****wads always try to pin on any Jew who won't support your bullsh!t...

In post 248... I clearly predicted your response... and so ever so graciously accommodated that in the very next post...

You are just so fvcking predictable... and so fvcking stupid for even beginning to think that you have done anything other than just prove how much of a "stupid fvck" and "Drama Queen" you are...

You have just personally succeeded in giving every supporter of Israel a "black eye"... with your utterly ignorant right-wing "Drama Queen" nonsense...

Every Israeli, every Jew and every thinking human being who supports Israel must be throwing up in their mouths right now at the thought that the likes of you claim to be an "ally"...

Any true educated man knows that books are not authentic sources of information.

Meant to say authoritative . . . auto correct.

Dude... there is no way in hell you could have typed anything close to "authoritative" and had the "auto correct" TURN IT INTO "authentic"... You fvcked up because you are a "stupid fvck" and that is the most transparent lie ever...
 tallish3243
Msg: 277
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress
Posted: 8/5/2015 10:05:33 AM
Geezus . . . I read about 10% of your gibberish. If you are an educator, do you ever teach your students to try to be concise?

You are upset because I see you for what you are and not how you try to portray yourself. You are a bigot and a racist and a hate monger. You are an extremist nut-case. You are no liberal seeking justice.

And yes, I use a smart phone that chooses words for me and sometimes I mis-select words. If that makes me a "stupid fvck" so be it, but at least I am authentic. You are a Charlatan, a hate monger, a man who wishes the death of millions in Israel. Could there be a bigger piece of crap than a person like you?

You really belong posting on the hate monger boards. They are all over the place. You are too ugly to expect to date decent looking women on this board . . I just don't get what you are doing here. Yea Nurse wretched legs might be interested in you, but she an old woman without much going for her. It would be like dating your grand-mother. Your chance of finding a quality woman here is virtually nil.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 278
Posted: 8/5/2015 10:28:05 AM

You are upset because I see you for what you are and not how you try to portray yourself.

Which translates as: "The "Drama Queen" likes to wallow in his own delusional imaginings and self-reinforcing lies, primarily because he is too much of a "stupid fvck" to do anything else"...

How do you think I was able to ACCURATELY predict EVERY ONE of your responses...? I know the "type" you portray better than you do...

And yes, I use a smart phone that chooses words for me and sometimes I mis-select words.

Ah... so then you are talking about "auto-complete" NOT "auto-correct"... of course it makes sense that you are too much of a "stupid fvck" to realize they are not interchangeable... and... apparently too blind to read the suggestions first... and too abjectly stupid to just turn off a feature you are too stupid and blind to use...

Keep digging that hole... "Drama Queen"...

You are a Charlatan, a hate monger, a man who wishes the death of millions in Israel.

What a stupid fvcking "Drama Queen"... Where is your proof...? Can you be specific...?

Could there be a bigger piece of crap than a person like you?

Yes... and I am "debating" with the "piece of crap" "Drama Queen" right now...

You are too ugly to expect to date decent looking women on this board . . I just don't get what you are doing here.

Not to worry... I'll still let you bend over for me... again...
 tallish3243
Msg: 279
Posted: 8/5/2015 10:31:00 AM
^^^^^ LOL. Shirley Wonton may be available for you. Another dream match.

Not to worry... I'll still let you bend over for me... again...

Really, I didn't know you did guys . . . but then, I do only read about 10% of your gibberish.

Does that mean Nurse wretched legs and/or crazy Shirley is out? LOL
 cotter
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2015 10:34:50 AM
↑↑↑↑
LMFAO ... resorting to personal attacks because it continues to be exposed for how ignorant it is.

How much longer before it morphs into still another fake profile ... straight from Israel ... posting vileness and truly embarrassing derp. True Zionist poison.

The IDF has a real trophy in this one ...
 tallish3243
Msg: 281
Posted: 8/5/2015 11:06:16 AM
^^^^ Reading comprehension problems there Granny? I LIVED in Israel, I don't LIVE there. That means I know Little bit about the country and what goes on there, more than what a racist reads from a hate site on the web?

Lets see more of those beautiful, old (with emphasis on old) legs . . . it will help me appreciate my SO's legs that much more :-). There might be a purpose for you old ladies after all :-)
 shirleywonton01
Msg: 282
Posted: 8/5/2015 11:48:13 AM
Granted I have not studied the middle east and it's myriad of issues, the one thing I have seen repeatedly in the news is that Palestine and Israel both lay claim to the "Holy Land" to the point of killing each others citizens for decades. Since Palestine was there first, and Israel is the newcomer it only makes sense for Israel to relocate and stop with raiding the American economy.

Have they no sense of dignity and ethics? How can this "country" continue to put such a huge economic strain on another country that is having it's own serious financial issues? This behavior is training the people to be cold and selfish, unconcerned for the well being of others, their luxury comes at all costs.

Is it a wonder they have taken upon themselves to wage genocide and land stealing on the Palestinians? All Americans need to take this issue very seriously since we are funding this very genocide.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 283
Posted: 8/5/2015 11:58:49 AM

Really, I didn't know you did guys . . .

Dude... I've been bending you over and fvcking you up the a$$ all thread... I guess you were just so busy enjoying it that you didn't notice I was having fun too...

it only makes sense for Israel to relocate

It only makes sense to fvckwads... which... I am sure... is exactly why you suggested it... Gee "lady"... why aren't you just suggesting they go to "Madagascar" since it makes about as much sense as your nonsense...

Here is a hint... NO-ONE wants your support... No-one cares about your opinion... We can do just fine without the likes of you, thank you...
 shirleywonton01
Msg: 284
Posted: 8/5/2015 12:26:05 PM
^^^You are as childish and inappropriate as tallish with you attacks of other posters. You are not the center of the universe or these forums. I'm not writing to you nor do I concern myself with posts. IF you can't behave in a more civil manner I suggest you remove yourself from the forums. You clearly have mental issues and a deep sense of inadequacy, just like tallish. Why don't you two take it to personal messaging or get a room?
 tallish3243
Msg: 285
Posted: 8/5/2015 12:35:28 PM
^^^ Holy cow. I thought Nurse Wretched Legs, Doc Douchebag and Crazy Shirley were bonding . . . but Doc Douchebag is going off on crazy Shirley. I wonder if this means the tea date between Crazy Shirley and Nurse wretched legs will be cancelled?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 286
Posted: 8/5/2015 12:42:49 PM

IF you can't behave in a more civil manner I suggest you remove yourself from the forums.

I'll be more civil to you... when you become more civil in your WHAT you express...

Bigots don't merit the courtesy of civility... because their bigotry is ultimately uncivil in itself... and pretending it is anything else only enables it further...

Your homophobia/transphobia... Your eugenicist rantings about Down's Syndrome children... Your anti-semitic "why don't we just make those Jews move" nonsense... NONE of it is civil... no matter what tone you use to deliver it... and the same applies to tallish's "self-hating Jew" and anti-Palestinian bigotry...

I WON'T pretend that it deserves a civil response because that strategy has proven completely ineffective with the bigots...
 cotter
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2015 1:13:48 PM
(tallish from Israel posted) more vile in Message 292

Are "drama-queen" Zionists allowed to talk like that? Let's see ... it's a little after 11PM right now ... soooooo

Oh yeah ... that's nothing for them.

A Zionist's day job is to bulldoze homes with people still inside ... shoot at Palestinian children playing in their yards ... delay ambulances with critically ill Palestinians inside ... stand guard over water sources so that Palestinians can only get the equivalent a few cups per day ...

Yep ... all in a day's work for this profile.

I wonder what the next profile will be and where it will live?
 tallish3243
Msg: 288
Posted: 8/5/2015 1:35:46 PM
And the duty of a hate monger is to lie, distort, and manipulate the facts to support her agenda to kill off the Jews in Israel, finding her sources on hate-monger websites for reference . . . .

all while trying to paint herself as a woman who fights for the rights of the oppressed because she cares so much about them . . . being the extreme, leftist liberal she is.

And to think when I grew up, I thought all Grannys cared about was their grandchildren and making apple pie . . . boy was I naive. Imagining my grandmother in short . . . shorts showing off her old (emphasis on old) legs, digging up dog crap from hate monger cites . . . . too much to bear.
 shirleywonton01
Msg: 289
Posted: 8/5/2015 1:53:52 PM
I think mungojoe is a Jew acting like a complete idiot portraying a Muslim to make all Muslims look out of control and dangerous. Good job Joe!

And tallish is a real Jew with a mental illness, delusional arrogance being a prominent symptom.

Both are out of control emotionally and mentally and need professional help whether they are little 13 yr old boys or old farts. Who knows what is behind the vitriol of most of the regular bullies here besides deep feelings of inadequacy?

Israel is always a hot topic in the USA since we give them billions every year. The amount of manipulation coming from Israel can't be covered up any longer. They have become transparent and unacceptable to the overwhelming majority of Americans.
 tallish3243
Msg: 290
Posted: 8/5/2015 2:00:23 PM
^^^^^^^^ LOL. Crazy Shirley, you crack me up. You stand alone on this board as perhaps the biggest, delusional crackpot who has ever posted here. Heck, even KJ thinks poorly of you, and KJ is the type of person who doesn't think poorly of anyone.

At least I give you the benefit of the doubt by believing you mentally ill. That opens up the possibility of treatment. Others are not so kind in their opinions of you.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 291
Posted: 8/5/2015 2:38:55 PM
OK Let's see if we can get through this... THIS time... I am always hopeful...

Palestinians mourn death of infant killed by Israeli settlers

http://www.albawaba.com/news/palestinians-mourn-death-infant-killed-israeli-settlers-725292

In other stories... the Israeli's are claiming they "are doing everything they can"... to deal with Israeli terrorists...

Really...??? "Everything they can"...???

Hmmm... I'm not reading about any settlements being hit by gunship strikes...

I'm not seeing any settlers' homes being bulldozed...

And where are the ground troops and tanks and apc's...?

Where are the dead child and teenage Israeli settlers...?

After all... if this is "doing all they can" where the Palestinians are concerned... and Israel CLAIMS it is effective... wouldn't it also be equally effective with the settlers...?

I'm wondering why they AREN'T REALLY doing "everything they can"... in THIS situation...

Even the Israeli Minister of Defense has made this point...

Sunday, Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon said Israeli authorities should be allowed to do to settlers what they do to other terrorists, freeing the military to seek "administrative detention" against suspects that can last months or years, without presenting charges.

But the rest of gov't... doesn't seem to be in a hurry to take his advice... Clearly the man realizes and understands something that the others are unwilling to concede at this point...

Which leads us back to the top... Why isn't Israel willing... even eager... to apply this so forcefully claimed "successful" strategy to Israeli terrorists in the West Bank...?
 tallish3243
Msg: 292
Posted: 8/5/2015 2:54:27 PM
I doubt anybody advocates settlers who kill Palestinians not be prosecuted and jailed. Netanyahu has said they need to be treated like terrorists. I know you hate Israelis but there is no reason to believe the jewish terrorists will not be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law or shot dead when necessary to prevent their criminal activities.

And remember most extremists of any religion are crazy and capable of doing anything . . just not the Jews. The majority of Israelis tend towards secularism. It is only the zealots who are crazy.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 293
Posted: 8/5/2015 3:16:47 PM

I doubt anybody advocates settlers who kill Palestinians not be prosecuted and jailed. Netanyahu has said they need to be treated like terrorists.

Fine... But why aren't they actually doing it... and in the same way they treat other terrorists... in the same territory...?

Where are the bulldozers...? Where are the mass detentions of possible suspects...? Why are they not treating the settlements where the attacks originate from... in the same way they treat the Palestinian neighbourhoods...?

I know you hate Israelis

Really...?!? REALLY...??!!?? Are you REALLY going to "go there" again...? Even though I have tried to take it back to a civil discussion...?

Fvcking REALLY...??!!??
 shirleywonton01
Msg: 294
Posted: 8/5/2015 3:24:15 PM
Palestinians face the same dilemma with much fewer choices and resources.

Israelis Leave Their
'Promised Land'
Forced Out By A Battered Economy And Years Of Violence
By Justin Huggler
The Independent - UK
11-19-3

JERUSALEM -- Jean Max emigrated from Britain to Israel in 1970 as a committed Zionist. Her three children were born and grew up in Israel. But since they reached adulthood, all three have left for new lives in the United States.

And Ms Max, now divorced, is planning to follow them. Her American visa has arrived, she is going to Boston, where her daughter lives, to look for work. If she finds it, she is leaving Israel after 33 years.

Ms Max and her family are part of a growing phenomenon that has the Israeli political establishment worried. New figures from the Immigration and Absorption Ministry stunned the establishment. Those figures show 760,000 Israeli citizens now live abroad. The ministry says its figures are an informal estimate, based on research by Israeli embassies around the world.

Even so, for a country of just 6,600,000, it is a large number. But the big surprise was the growth in the number of Israelis living abroad: in 2000, it was 550,000. That increase has undoubtedly been fuelled by the suicide bombings and other attacks by Palestinian militants over the past three years, and by the severe recession into which the Israeli economy has been plunged.

But in few countries in the world are immigration and emigration so politically charged as in Israel. At a recent conference of American-Jewish supporters of Israel in Jerusalem, Ariel Sharon made a speech that has become familiar during his three years as Prime Minister. "We need you," he told the American delegates, urging them to emigrate to Israel. He made the same appeal to visitors from the British-Jewish community last year, and he has made it repeatedly.

Israel is now said to be as crowded as India: those 6,600,000 people live in a small country. But the Israeli government continues to encourage Jewish immigration, offering generous financial incentives to new arrivals. The reason is that Israelis fear they are sitting on a demographic time bomb.

The results of a recent study by Israeli academics unnerved even the right-wing supporters of Mr Sharon. The study found that by the year 2020, in just 17 years, Palestinians will be the majority in the whole area of Israel and the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip. That raises the possibility of the Israeli right's worst nightmare: that Palestinians might stop demanding a state of their own and start asking for the vote. That could spell the end of Israel's identity as a Jewish state, something most Israelis want to keep.

Israelis leave the country for many reasons. Ms Max says she and her family did not decide to go because of the violence. "I'm leaving because I've always wanted to," she says. "I came here as a Zionist but found Israeli culture was very different from what I was used to." She stayed, she says, first because she met her husband, then for her children.
 tallish3243
Msg: 295
Posted: 8/5/2015 3:41:38 PM

Where are the bulldozers...? Where are the mass detentions of possible suspects...? Why are they not treating the settlements where the attacks originate from... in the same way they treat the Palestinian neighbourhoods...?

As I recall, the policy was to bulldoze the homes of known Palestinian terrorists. But perhaps its a good idea to do the same to Jewish Terrorists. Might make them think twice before they commit a crime.

Still, its not like there are hundreds of Israeli terrorists going out and killing innocent Palestinians. Does it happen? Of course. They are rogue individuals and will be dealt with by the Israeli criminal justice system. Bulldozing the homes of innocent family members is not the way most criminal justice systems work.

Why does it happen on the West Bank. I suppose Israel was faced with a very hostile population and it was not just a few rogues who wanted to harm Israelis, but a whole bunch of people who wanted to, so Israel made a policy decision to try to dissuade them from doing so by showing there would be consequences.

Do I agree with everything that goes on over there? No! It is an intractable problem with no easy answers. All I know is that most Israelis want peace. And if you can figure out how they can have peace and not be destroyed in the process, I would let the Israeli government know.

Whether you agree or not with Israel's right to be there, they are there and they are not voluntarily going anywhere. So the question is, what do they do with a situation where so many Arabs want them gone?

By the way, reading up on that General Peled, he did in fact believe the preemptive attack against Egypt was absolutely necessary. But he apparently did not believe in keeping the occupied territories. Who knows what the situation would be right now if Israel had never maintained the occupation. Just more wars to attempt to destroy israel? Or peace? I think the Israeli government rightly decided to use the West Bank as a bargaining chip to ensure peace with security. It just never worked out that way . . . yet anyhow.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 296
Posted: 8/5/2015 4:42:18 PM

Bulldozing the homes of innocent family members is not the way most criminal justice systems work.

Then why do they do it to the Palestinians...? In 2014... Israel bulldozed a mere 4 homes... leaving 27 people homeless... including 13 children... Since the terrorist is either dead or in custody... these homeless people certainly aren't "known terrorists"... So why did they...as well as THOUSANDS of other "not known terrorists" over the life of the policy... have THEIR homes bulldozed...?

so Israel made a policy decision to try to dissuade them from doing so by showing there would be consequences.

But you just said that isn't how the rule of law is supposed to work...? Innocent people aren't supposed to be punished for the crimes of other... So why are the settlers... in illegal settlements... entitled to "rule of law"... but not an occupied population... who are none the less expected to be treated according to the rule of law... by international law... and whose occupiers are OBLIGATED... by international law... to protect that right...?

By the way, reading up on that General Peled, he did in fact believe the preemptive attack against Egypt was absolutely necessary.

No... he believed Israel should START the war... and not because they were under immediate mortal threat... or even immediate threat of attack... His quote makes that absolutely explicit... He felt that Israel SHOULD START a war... while the Arabs were unaware... to send a message...

Just like Golda said in that quote YOU provided earlier...

And by international law... starting a war... when you are not under mortal threat... and not faced with immediate attack... which Israel wasn't as all the quotes I provided earlier prove... is a "war of aggression"... and especially so if it was to "send a message"...
 tallish3243
Msg: 297
Posted: 8/5/2015 4:57:22 PM
You misread Gold's quote, but no matter...Egypt threats against Israel were well documented. It massing troops was a fact. It's closing the suez was a fact. Its bellicose threats were facts. His armies were much larger than israels. I give a hate site little credibility for accurately citing history, but whatever was purportedly said after the war was irrelevant to the real threats to its survival it faced. The Arab armies and arms greatly exceeded israels, and they faced several armies at once. It is ludicrous to argue Israel had no right to attack first under those circumstances. They should have done the same in 73.

I was young but remember well how worried people were before the 67 war for israels survival. How worried they were after war broke out and how relieved they were when the war was quickly won.

As for how well Israel handles it's internal issues, everything it does is to prevent terrorist attacks against its public. Everything. No other country faces the threats it faces, so it believes it necessary to do what it does for self protection. Is that justified under the circumstances, you say no, I say yes.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 298
Posted: 8/5/2015 5:39:05 PM

Egypt threats against Israel were well documented. It massing troops was a fact. It's closing the suez was a fact.

The admissions by Israel's own leaders are facts... The lie they told the UN from the outset is a fact... That they maintained that lie until confronted with evidence provided by the US and only adopted "pre-emption" after that is a fact... That Israel's own leaders have confirmed that in recorded comments is a fact...

Again I will point this out to you... Israel may have gotten away with claiming pre-emption IF they had ACTUALLY claimed pre-emption from the start... AND... If their own leaders had not admitted that pre-emption was an "after the fact" claim... AND that it DID NOT influence their decision... BECAUSE they NEVER ACTUALLY BELIEVED that there was a mortal threat or immediate threat of attack...

Simply because they COULD have claimed pre-emption... if that had been what they ACTUALLY believed... does not mean that the POSSIBILITY of having claimed it at the outset... but not doing so... makes it a valid "after the fact" claim...

but whatever was purportedly said after the war was irrelevant to the real threats to its survival it faced.

It is not irrelevant... when the words admit that the actual intent was not those apparent threats... and that the claim was only used "after the fact"...

What it does do is show... that while the claim MIGHT have been valid if it were the actual intent... It is NOT the reason the war was started... And "why" is NOT governed by "what could have been" when there is clear and obvious evidence of "what actually was"...

It is ludicrous to argue Israel had no right to attack first under those circumstances.

Don't start this "reinventing my words" sh!t again... I have NEVER said that... In fact... I have clearly said that they COULD have done so... BUT... the facts CLEARLY show that was NOT the reason and it was NOT what they did...

It is NOT a valid, logical rational claim to assert that what did NOT happen... even though it COULD have happened... alters what ACTUALLY DID happen... Israel's leaders words show... that they did NOT do it for valid pre-emptive reason... they did it for clearly aggressive reasons... and that is NOT erased just because they COULD have done otherwise...

I give a hate site little credibility

I will point out again... that calling a critical site a hate site... because they are "self-hating Jews"... as virtually every site claiming this does... is an act of bigotry... plain and simple... It is no different than when "white nationalists" call other whites "race traitors"... I certainly hope you aren't planning to start that one again...

So... if you want to base your claims on bigotry... as you did when you first mentioned this... and gave a link to such bigoted claims... well... That says what it says...

everything it does is to prevent terrorist attacks against its public.

It still seems as though it doesn't do as much to prevent "some terrorism" as it does "other terrorism"...
 gtomustang
Msg: 299
Posted: 8/5/2015 6:21:55 PM
why bulldoze a house of innocents? same reason American police could confiscate property not directly owned by a drug dealer but used in the business--it "makes a statement". and likely, new recruits, too.

In a parliamentary system where you might be removed in a vote of no confidence, you don't want to alienate the radicals who will actually vote and put money on their fears. Just like in America, no one wants to go up against the NRA after Sandy Hook, which has a bit more influence than AIPAC. or the Cubans, who had a great voting block in Florida.
 tallish3243
Msg: 300
Posted: 8/5/2015 6:55:27 PM
I will do my best to research the validity of what you picked up from this site. But however true, in the end to me it does not make a difference. Egypt massing armies on Israel’s border was an unacceptable risk to Israel. Even if it believed that Egypt had little chance of actually attacking and/or winning the war, there is no reason Israel should have taken the chance of a bad outcome, which of course would have been a massacre of the Israeli people And Egypt proved just a few years later in 73 that it was no pushover. It came close to winning that war on a conventional weapons basis.

As for Israel lying to the UN or even the US, so what if it did? Every country needs to look out for its own interests. If that meant lying.. It wouldn’t have been the first country to do so in war. Lying to the UN of course, especially today, is meaningless given the state of that body and its anti-Israel bias. Even the attack on the Liberty was justified if Israel truly believed the US was transmitting information to Egypt, putting its battle plans in danger of being discovered and if the US was actually doing so (Even I don’t believe it was a case of mistaken identity as some still say even today, but I do believe the US was playing both sides of the coin). A war of survival is no small matter.

As for the response to israeli settlers killing Palestinians. Yes, those rogues need to be taken care of. But there was never any systemic intent by the Israeli government or the people to try to kill innocent Palestinians. These were individual players, extremist, religious nut case Jews, the same kind that assassinated Rabin On the other hand, there was tacit approval by the Palestinian authorities to relentlessly spread terror in Israel. The building of that wall/fence was an absolute necessity to stop the terror.

What is sad is I have been to Israel twice, once before the 73 war and again, when I lived there after the 73 war but before the Intifada. Movement then to and from the West Bank and throughout the old city in Jerusalem was easy. There was no worrying about attacks by anybody against anybody. Even went to Bethlehem for Christmas Services in an ancient Church there. Then the terror started and resulted in what we have today.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress