Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 376
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address CongressPage 16 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

oh wait, that must be what Republicans meant when they said they were going to make America Great Again. They really didn't specify "for who"....oh well, their own supporters spoke up over it, and now they'll have to kick the can down the road and try again some late Monday night in the future....

Didn't you hear? They are busy draining the swamp and gutting the ethics office. Still waiting to hear from the forum conservative supporters about their failed ethics vote, their silence is deafening.
 deetristate
Msg: 377
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress
Posted: 1/5/2017 5:45:56 AM
What's there to say? The swamp creatures tried something, Trump spoke out against it, it ended.
The end.
 Walts
Msg: 378
Posted: 1/5/2017 6:39:54 AM

Trump spoke out against it, it ended.
The end.

Actually Dee, everytime Mr.Trump speaks and/or tweets it's just another new beginning for your country. Grab the seatbelt, and you might as well get a couple new sets of blindfolds too.
 gtomustang
Msg: 379
Posted: 1/5/2017 7:07:24 AM
He did speak out against the timing, probably b/c it eclipsed what he was supposed to talk about Tuesday or Wednesday about the hacking, and i'll give him credit for that. But he thinks the ethics group was unfair, according to his tweet. Still, its Thursday, i'm sure he'll do something today or tomorrow to make the news. Other celebrities like Paris Hilton and Kanye and the Kardashians must be jealous, who pays attention to them now?
 John252817
Msg: 380
Posted: 1/6/2017 7:16:57 AM
The House passed a resolution on Thursday denouncing the Obama administration’s abstention from a critical United Nations Security Council vote condemning Israeli settlements by a 342-80 vote. Included a majority of Democrats(109). That Obama legacy gets worse by the day
 Whisky_River
Msg: 381
Posted: 1/6/2017 8:00:52 AM
Meanwhile....I wonder if Trump will make his briefing today with the Intelligence agencies?
Since he seemed to not remember when the meeting was.
Can't wait for his tweets, on how he doesn't believe them and he is going to over haul their jobs.
Maybe Assange will get a home and job in the States....working for the White House.
Moron....
 dragonbytes
Msg: 382
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2017 9:39:09 AM

The House passed a resolution on Thursday denouncing the Obama administration’s abstention from a critical United Nations Security Council vote condemning Israeli settlements by a 342-80 vote. Included a majority of Democrats(109).

WOW, Obama has his own opinions and often they are not popular or pc and not dictated by politicians or the media.

Way to go Obama.

We all know it's PC in the USA to support Israel even when they start to look more and more like their abusers the Nazis. Classic psychology, the victim becomes the abuser.

This video looks a whole lot like videos from Nazi Germany, except it's now an Israeli soldier casually shooting a Palestinian lying unconscious on the street while many people look on like he is stepping on a bug.

If you do watch this video, or google it and you will get even more graphic video showing a lot of blood, you will see clearing Israel has crossed some lines.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/24/middleeast/video-israeli-soldier-palestinian-suspect/

Israeli military court convicted an Israeli soldier of manslaughter Wednesday in the fatal shooting of a wounded Palestinian knife attack suspect.

BIG PLUS for this, but now Netanyahu wants to give the man a pardon, if that happens, it makes the whole trial a mockery.

Charges were brought against Sgt. Elor Azaria after video footage emerged showing him shooting Sharif in the head as he lay on the ground, injured and already subdued.

The second Palestinian suspect had already been shot dead.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/middleeast/israel-idf-palestinian-shooting-verdict/

Netanyahu as well as half the country of Isreal of course wants to pardon the soldier, calling him a real HERO. Guess you have to live there to see how shooting an unconscious man make you a hero.

Obama, no longer PC, fights both houses of Congress on the Israeli issue, is this the swamp they are always talking about?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 383
Posted: 1/6/2017 11:26:16 AM
I suppose this "killing" of this Palestinian is not unexpected given he was another terrorist deserving of his fate:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/world/middleeast/elor-azaria-verdict-israel.html

"The episode began when two Palestinian men stabbed and wounded an Israeli soldier at a checkpoint in Hebron. Israeli soldiers killed one and wounded the other, Mr. Sharif, 21."

The israelis are human after all, and years of terrorism against them, I can see why so many israelis applaud the action of the soldier. None of us have to put up with what they put up with. Nothing to do with nazis of course, who murdered innocent people. That is just an argument you would expect from leftist trash. I'm surprised at you dragon, a little anyway....but get you too are a victim of leftist trash propaganda.

I do agree with the conviction by the way. The killing is understandable...but still a violation of the standards israel has set for itself. On the other hand, no different than cop killers never making it alive to the courthouse. A message is being sent to other cop killers...or terrorists.
 cotter
Msg: 384
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2017 8:49:29 AM
Message 389 ...
dragon ...
Netanyahu as well as half the country of Isreal of course wants to pardon the soldier, calling him a real HERO. Guess you have to live there to see how shooting an unconscious man make you a hero.

That's the way it is with the Zionists.

They shoot little children playing in their own front yards.
They bulldoze Palestinian homes with the people still inside ... shoot them if they try to run out while the bulldozer plows over them.
They burn Palestinian home with the people still inside ... again, shoot them if they try to run out as the flames envelop the home.

Now that takes balls! Big hero stuff!

Obama, no longer PC, fights both houses of Congress on the Israeli issue, is this the swamp they are always talking about?
Yup.

To the post below ...
And notice how quickly one of our resident zionists jumps on the post I made ... only took her less than two minutes to read my post and create a post of her own. Impressive!

LMFAO ... she has nothing better to do than lurk in here ... jumping on posts ... vomiting up her insults to hurl at others.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 385
Posted: 1/12/2017 8:51:54 AM

that's the way it is with the Zionists. They shoot little children playing in their own front yards.Now that takes balls! Big hero stuff!

Now some of you folks may think my "leftist trash" verbiage is offensive.... but really take a look at this classic Cotter Quote.. Can anybody seriously opine she is anything less than total leftist garbage? A waste to humanity?
 cotter
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2018 10:55:07 AM
Misuse of state funds ... makes you wonder how much of it is from the US they keep cashing in on.

https://www.newsweek.com/what-sara-netanyahu-accused-israeli-prime-ministers-wife-charged-fraud-988622
What Is Sara Netanyahu Accused Of? Israeli Prime Minister’s Wife Charged With Fraud
By Brendan Cole On 6/21/18 at 8:27 AM

Sara Netanyahu, the wife of the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has been accused of fraud over the alleged misuse of state funds.

The indictment at Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court states that Netanyahu told government staff to order meals worth 350,000 shekels ($96,000) from gourmet restaurants between 2010 and 2013. Prosecutors say she also paid $10,000 for private chefs.

This violated rules that barred meals being ordered from outside when a cook was on staff, Haaretz reported.

She allegedly told staff to hide the fact that cooks were employed in the residence "so that this won't be found out by the treasury and the office manager."

Also indicted is Ezra Saidoff, the former director general of the prime minister’s office. Saidoff and Sara Netanyahu face charges of aggravated fraudulent receiving of an item or items, of fraud and breach of trust. Saidoff was also charged with falsification by a public servant.

The prime minister's wife has long faced allegations of abusive behavior and living extravagantly in a manner out of touch with the general public.

I guess she just thinks she's so special she deserves it all ... ... so she's taking it!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 388
Posted: 7/17/2018 1:51:15 PM
maybe she can borrow a jacket from someone...something that says...."I don't care, do u?"
 xotaza
Msg: 389
Posted: 7/19/2018 3:52:47 AM
Very sad. All that is going on in the world and elephaba can't but, in her last few posts on a.year, attacking her favorite sunject... the Jews.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 390
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2018 4:50:23 PM
It appears that Bibi's days as Prime Minister are numbered, they want him charged with bribery and fraud charges.

Israel police recommend Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu be charged with bribery

TEL AVIV, Israel — Israeli police are recommending bribery and fraud charges be brought against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife in the third corruption scandal to engulf the Israeli leader.

Authorities said Sunday that they have evidence that Netanyahu made regulatory decisions that favored Bezeq telecommunications group in exchange for positive coverage on its news website, Walla. Netanyahu has denied any wrongdoing.

In a joint statement with Israel’s Security Authority on Sunday, police said they had enough evidence to charge Netanyahu and his wife, Sarah, of taking "bribes, fraud and breach of trust.”

They also recommended charging Netanyahu of “fraudulently accepting aggravated circumstances” and Sarah of disrupting investigative and judicial proceedings.

“The main suspicion is that the prime minister took bribes and acted in a conflict of interest by intervening and acting in regulatory decisions that favor Shaul Elovitch and the Bezeq Group and at the same time demanded directly and indirectly to interfere with the content of the Walla site in a way that would benefit him,” the report read.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-police-recommend-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-be-charged-bribery-n942681
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2018 5:05:46 PM
again....

he who can do no wrong.
sad isn't it that crimes against humanity are still so commonplace?

guess one would have to consider palistinians real people before one could think of the crimes against, "real" crimes.

power to israel. smash those dissenters. God says...
Allah ohh akbar... I mean God is great in Hebrew.

?????? ????

it won't translate...

oh well, one wore blue and one wore gray. all on a beautiful morning.
 platitude545
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 6:02:59 AM
Netanyahu does break the law, but he is what israel needs in the face of its enemies. Why he is prime minister after all of these years. He has given much to his country, when he could have chosen the life of an elite in the US, after graduating from MIT. So the bad with the good. Israel's enenies are many and far and wide. Survival and defense come first.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 11:08:04 PM
all on a beautiful morning...
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 12:33:53 AM
hill country devil

go ahead and put your hands on me.

lay your hands on me...
 platitude545
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 5:53:14 AM
^^^ Little Red Hopeless...you need help. Get to the VA soon as possible. Shock therapy??
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 11:16:49 AM
you think I need shock therapy because you don't understand what I write.

and you are too lazy to even try to figure out things you don't understand....

instead you start your mocking early every morning.
feel superior? does it help you get through your day?
do you need to try to hurt others to feel better about your own life?
make up stories in your mind...
like volcanoking and motowncowgirl calling you a short timer.
you believe that really happened, when any can go back and read the history.

you like to delete folks from here, like those two. also how many others?
funches, benartflick, woobytuesday... just how many?

that's okay. we see what is plainly and painfully obvious.
some of us wish you well...

but like I said before, leave me by you sad stalking clown.

"glory" by hill country devil
you also remind me of screwtape... give it a read.
open up your mind, stop being such a prejudiced bigot.

for a cleaning lady, you sure do think you're above the rest.
 platitude545
Msg: 397
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 8:45:51 PM
I save my attacks for trash who falsely and ignorantly accuse Jews of believing non jews to be cattle...who claim the holocaust did not happen...for people who are haters and stalkers...

Why are you still here if I delete people? You have stalked me as screwed up and eight, then as hopeless nutcase, and now as little red rider..........yet here you are...still hating. Maybe its because you are sort of part of the collage of the place...just like KJ was and several others who are unfortunately gone. I kind of miss Artflick.... He went too far apparently...angered the Gods. I was amused by his inanity, much as I am amused by you if you want to know the truth. But I had nothing to do with his dismissal

Of course it is par for the course...your false accusations against me. Its what you do best...lie about your enemies... You wouldn't be you if you were not showing your hate and contempt on this board.

By the way Valkano? you can easily look up her last few posts in the archives. She accused somebody of being a "short timer" and boom....she was zapped. Too funny.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 10:12:57 PM
you are sick...

VolcanoKing is very easy to look up.
no mention of you in the last month she was here.
no short timer b's at all... just your mental illness.

why delete people at all washer woman?
 platitude545
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2018 8:36:33 AM
^^^^^^^ Little Red.....when people moved to repeatedly delete me...they deserved a like-kind response. Do you have a problem with tit for tat? I don't delete people just because they are terrible people...after all...you are still here and I sized you up long ago...with your obvious studying and parroting of hate sites on the internet...like Storm Front...as being a terrible person. Yes...the posters on those hate cites are terrible people...just like the people carrying tiki torches in Charlottesville are terrible people, regardless of what your cult leader says about it.

And by the way...do you have something against "washer woman"? People all over the world struggling to make a living being washers. Have you no sense of shame mocking the most disadvantaged among us.....what a cretin you are.

These are the wonderful types of people you so much admire and respect Little Red....these are the people you share ideas with on your hate cites. How sad to be the little human being you are...

https://www.thisisinsider.com/james-fields-charlottesville-heather-heyer-girl-died-whatever-2018-12
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 400
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2018 12:48:02 PM
ah yes... move the goalposts.

you claimed she mocked by calling you a short timer.
I countered by saying her history doesn't bear that out.

when caught in your lie... you just ignore what doesn't fit the narrative in your head.

like me. you so wrongly believe I deny the holocaust happened.
prove it. quote me. should be easy to do...

fact is, you are lying.
I even said " of course it happened. piles of teeth... christ"

yet you just need to feel superior, even if you need to make up stories in your mind to justify yourself.

I don't harbor hate of any kind. what a waste of life.
you are the one who feels superior and feeds on your made up hatred.

folks may have deleted you... I don't know. I remember some admissions...lol.
you have bragged about deleting others for reasons that only e,ist in your mind.

you are the troll who has had HUNDREDS of profiles.
that's a fact carla. most of us just feel sorry for you.

no one wants to be sick. you didn't choose that.
you do choose to skip your meds and obsess and make up lies to feel better about yourself and justify your sick, harmful behavior.

you start your day by lashing out. you spend your holidays mocking others.
you make up a little fantasy world (on a forum, no less)... many of us genuinely feel sorry about the condition you are in. your decline has been pretty much front page news here, since you became obsessed.

compassion ad empathy are things we all can work on.
some need more work than others...

only the truly psychopathic and sociopathic folks will never get it, because... well look at yourself. you feel justified in your abuse of others and as if you are somehow "above" other people.

I believe we are all equal.
I hate noone. color, race, religion, sex... what difference does it make?

no race is superior to another.
no religion is superior.

that's crazy...

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress