Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 401
view profile
History
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address CongressPage 17 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
^^^^little red, you were actually coherent in this post. Good job. You need to take your medication more regularly
I could easily prove what you implied about the holocaust around july 4 in 2017 when you were posting as hopeless, just like i could easily prove what valkano said, but you are the only one who cares so why should i bother?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 402
view profile
History
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress
Posted: 12/7/2018 12:11:21 PM
Platy
Your hatred of president the donald and most of his electoral base makes for some chucklesome reading. And fair play for your honesty in saying you know next to nothing about politics over here in the uk or europe in general.

You are also someone for whom israel can do no wrong. (Even when they do).

So president the donald moving the sherman embassy cannot have been a good thing?

Seeing as how everything president the donald says or does brings on your TDS.

So do you support the trump hating eu and their hissy fit at said sherman embassy going to jerusalem?..............

"Hungary, the Czech Republic and Romania, in coordination with Israel, today blocked a joint EU statement criticizing the relocation of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, Israeli officials and European diplomats told me.

Behind the scenes: The initiative to publish the statement was led by France and several other EU member states.

Israeli officials say the goal was to present to the U.S. a common position against the move by all 28 member states, and to embarrass and isolate the Trump administration ahead of Monday's ceremony.

According to European diplomats and Israeli officials, the draft statement circulated in European capitals had three points:

Jerusalem should be the capital of both states — Israel and the future state of Palestine.

The final status of Jerusalem should be negotiated and only determined through negotiations between the parties.

The member states of the EU will not follow the U.S. and will not move their embassies to Jerusalem.

According to European diplomats and Israeli officials the French and other member states wanted to publish the statement today as a statement by the EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini supported by all 28 EU members.

But earlier today, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Romania announced they object to the statement and made it impossible to reach the consensus needed to publish it.

A senior European diplomat told me with a lot of frustration: "The Hungarians didn’t want to poke Trump in the eye and the Czechs and the Romanians are considering to move their embassies to Jerusalem against the EU position.

This is the state of the EU these days". "

https://www.axios.com/hungary-czech-romania-block-eu-statement-against-embassy-move-jerusalem-6b85f6bb-8861-4dab-8473-e542196d1368.html
 platitude545
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2018 12:30:57 PM
Vlad, hate is the wrong word...how about Contempt...contempt for his narcissism, his shallow soul, his negativity, his cruelness, but maybe most of all, his complete lack of concern about the damage he is doing to the USA and the world. That is the big difference between Trump and every other President we have. I believe GWB was a war criminal, but in the end, he was still doing what he thought best for the country. Trump doesn't give a damn about the country, and only the truly blind could not see that. He is playing a grand experiment with our environment, and with his trade wars, doing what he feels in his "gut" without regards to rationality, reason or impact.

I don't give a damn about moving the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.....its a good thing from this point of view though...Trump is telling the Arabs what Israelis already know...that they don't want peace...they never have... trying to negotiate with them is an exercise in futility. Netanyahu gets it too. So will moving the embassy bring peace? No..but it is sticking a thumb in eye of the enemies of Israel and telling them...the US is behind Israel all of the way. So yea, that is good. Do I agree with Jerusalem being an international city? Yes. Do I expect the Arabs to ever agree to that for peace? No. Don't forget when Jordan controlled the old city, it wouldn't even let the Jews on to the property. I don't agree that the status of Jerusalem must be negotiated...its up to Israel...and only if it deems the peace and purported security worth the price. You Europeans have zero say in the matter. What Europe wants, What the UN wants doesn't matter to Israel....nor should it. Your boys stood by during the holocaust...even helped out Germany....Fuk Europe.

Being honest...I see the EU as pretty much antisemitic...it always has been...so its opinion about Trump or Israel has never concerned me in the least. I've been to Europe several times...France, England, Greece, Italy, etc. been to Israel..lived there in fact, been to Turkey and other Mediterranean States. Do I like the old buildings...yea...Roman artifacts all over the place is kind of nice, and the salads and Vegees in Greece out of this world....but I declined to go back later next year when the family is going on an 18 day sightseeing trip to various countries.. . I would rather go skiing in the rocky mountains than see any more of Europe......I just don't have the interest. You can only see so many churches and statutes and works of Art. I can see an artist wanting to spend a week in the Louvre, but other than that...what does Europe have to offer? The people are interesting and nice..but...no different than people anywhere else. Its countries are failing...and when they go down, along with China...we will probably be in another world wide depression.
 platitude545
Msg: 404
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2018 5:44:28 AM
For the antizionists:

https://forward.com/opinion/407652/sorry-liberals-anti-zionism-is-anti-semitic/?fbclid=IwAR1gen7csydDBSSML5DLInREAN4c8r48C7HyuJ_HZeoiregAw3EGyHp_SB8

platitude545
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2018 7:58:54 AM
Lets see now...who is in the right or who is in the wrong.... The Palestinians have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity to have their own state. They rejected:

1) The Peel Commission proposal in 1937 for their own State .

2) The British White Paper proposal in 1939 for their own State.

3) The proposals of the UN in 1947 in its partition plan

4) The opportunity offered by the 1979 Egypt-Israel peace deal, of Palestinian autonomy, which would have eventually led to their own State..

5) Of course the Oslo agreements unfortunately killed by Arab by terrorism.

6) The offer by Barak in 2000 for their own State including Gaza and 97 percent of the West Bank.

7) The offer by Olmert offered to give Palestinians almost the entire West Bank with a and partition of Jerusalem

So what do we have...a pragmatic leader in Netanyahu who has said.....if you think we are going to voluntarily walk into the Sea for you...think again (lets not forget our very own Jovan who like the moron he is, suggested Israelis stop defending themselves...throw down their arms, apologize to the Palestinians and seek their mercy...and of course the antisemitic piece of trash on the far left...Elphaba...who has never conceded an Israeli act of self defense is justified.

Much as I don’t like Trump...he gets it.....why the US embassy is now in Jerusalem.

You extemists on the far Left don’t like it...tough....... Don’t forget...Israel possesses the ultimate doomsday weapon and has plenty of abilities to deliver it...Nuclear Subs, bombers...maybe even ICBMS.....Israel is here to stay...nothing you rejects can do about it.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress