Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 51
view profile
History
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address CongressPage 3 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Message 52 ... LMFAO ...

I should have known when you conveniently forgot to put a link on your post that you were trying to hide something ... BUT ... I still found it.

You pulled that off of a "Zionist" website ...

Sorry ... having a difficult time concentrating here.

Oh yes ... back to the point.

How stoooopid do you take people for?

See if you can find a more "NEUTRAL" site to pull your stories from ...

Perhaps these facts might be of interest to you . But I doubt it.
I AM very interested in facts ... but Zionist greedo/killer fairy tales don't qualify.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 52
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress
Posted: 3/4/2015 1:11:48 PM
When taking my nieces and nephews for a slice of pizza I do not concern myself with some crazed Israeli detonating himself or otherwise committing a random terrorist attack. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants people to thrive.

Violent and deadly attacks have happened twice within 200 yards of my NYC office at the hands of radicalized Islamic jihadists, though. With that in mind, my bet is Israel remains a far better ally than Iran to the United States.
 robaustralia
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/4/2015 2:14:18 PM
MSG 53

Here are some more facts about your beloved Hamas.

Since Israel's complete withdrawal from the Gaza Strip more than three years ago, Hamas and other terrorist groups operating out of the Hamas-controlled areas have fired thousands of rockets into Israel. In one week during the recent fighting, Palestinian rockets struck two Israeli kindergartens, one in Beersheva and another in Ashdod. Why does Hamas continue to rocket Jewish civilians within Israel?

Hamas' targeting of Jewish civilians is part and parcel of its mission — as set out in its governing Covenant or Charter — to "fight the Jews and kill them" and to replace Israel with an Islamic state. According to the Charter, any type of peace negotiation and diplomatic end to the conflict "stand in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."

Below is the translation by MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute).

The Covenant of Hamas (The Islamic Resistance Movement) [1]

In the name of Allah the Merciful and the Compassionate Palestine, Muharram 1, 1409 A.H./August 18, 1988

In the name of Allah the Merciful and the Compassionate

"You are the best nation that has been brought out for mankind. You command good and forbid evil and believe in Allah. If only the people of the Book [i.e., Jews and Christians] had believed, it would have been well for them. Some of them believe, but most of them are iniquitous. They will never be able to do you serious harm, they will only be an annoyance. If they fight you, they will turn their backs and flee, and will not be succored. Humiliation is their lot wherever they may be, except where they are saved from it by a bond with Allah or by a bond with men. They incurred upon themselves Allah's wrath, and wretchedness is their lot, because they denied Allah's signs and wrongfully killed the prophets, and because they disobeyed and transgressed." (Koran, 3:110-112).

"Israel will exist, and will continue to exist, until Islam abolishes it, as it abolished that which was before it." [From the words of] The martyr, Imam Hasan al-Banna', Allah's mercy be upon him. [2]

"The Islamic world is burning, and each and every one of us must pour water, even if it be a little, to extinguish whatever he can extinguish, without waiting for others." [From the words of] Sheikh Amjad Al-Zahawi, Allah's mercy be upon him. [3]

In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate

camera.org

I now realise I am feeding a troll.

Anyway you could add some credibility to your delusions that the Israelis are slaughtering Palestinians and stealing their land and water if you actually post something that verifies your delusions.

Which to date you haven't done. Although I suppose you could post some stuff from the anti-Semitic websites where you obtained your delusions to start with.
 aj7125
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/4/2015 8:33:03 PM
Msg 51, just a few myths going on isn't there? Great post. You have a few of these posters getting angry and spewing nothings. They hate seeing facts so they ramble. They really hate Christians and those who believe in God. Tears them up but sorry, I can't help with delusional people.
 Orione7
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/5/2015 2:43:36 AM
Rob are you a Yid?
Why are you such an Israel nuthugger? You sound some of these brainwashed Amerikans
 calguy14
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/5/2015 4:10:52 AM
The Palestinians have the same problem they have always had, irregulars, or in this case Hamas which started out as heavies.Irregulars are the people that caused the young IDF to make the decision that Arabs could not live in their midst in Jaffa 48 or whatever year it was.They have always done it to themselves and there is no going back.You cant love somebody that hates you.Done.

It would be completely nuts to aid in the weakening of Israel.Forget about getting kissy with Arabs, they have their own power trip in mind and it has no room for decadent westerners.

Between China and currency, Russia and the Middle East there could be big changes coming sooner rather than later.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/5/2015 6:02:17 AM

They really hate Christians and those who believe in God. Tears them up but sorry, I can't help with delusional people.

So true, because how can you rationalize with people who not only think that there is an invisible man in the sky, but who also think that the other 9,999 do not exist.

It is almost like there certifiable crazy, because who in their right mind in 2015 would still believe such a stupid fairytale?
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 7:33:34 AM
I see that the speech went exactly as expected.

Republicans cheering as though he's a member of seal team 6, not because he means a damn thing to this country, but simply because he was here at their behest to try to make Obama look bad.

The speech itself was the same boiler plate rabble rousing BS he generated fifteen years ago.

No actual news to report, nothing accomplished, save that Republicans again look like self-centered self-worshiping buffoons, who put their private political interests above what's best for the United States.
 aj7125
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/5/2015 7:54:44 AM
VP Biden announced he’ll miss Netanyahu’s speech to Congress due to a pre-scheduled overseas trip. Both Kerry and President Barack Obama said last month that they would not meet with Netanyahu during his visit because they feel it isn't "correct" to do so close to Israel's March 17 elections. BUT, days after saying this, both Biden and Kerry met with Netanyahu’s opponent. Another example of our Democratic leaders doing whatever they want, even after saying they won't. Nothing is surprising anymore, thankfully in 2016, there won't be a democratic President. Obama and Hillary are paving the way for a conservative President. Thank God for that.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/5/2015 9:59:35 AM

Biden and Kerry met with Netanyahu’s opponent.

DUH...no...they were at the Munich Security Conference at the same time...not meeting ...
 cotter
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 10:18:17 AM
Message 62 ...

Biden and Kerry met with Netanyahu’s opponent.

DUH...no...they were at the Munich Security Conference at the same time...not meeting ...
C'mon BBNI ... what did you expect? We all know about his reading and comprehension skills ...

Message 55 ... I'm trying desperately to give you the benefit of the doubt here so .......

..... maybe I wasn't clear enough in my Message 53 ...
See if you can find a more "NEUTRAL" site to pull your stories from ...

The key word there is "NEUTRAL" ...

C.A.M.E.R.A. or The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America = is not considered a "NEUTRAL" source. It is an American non-profit pro-Israel media-monitoring, research and membership organization.

They do their best to stifle any "anti-israeli" news. That's not in any way, shape or form "NEUTRAL" ...

Some of my posts are from first hand sources. A friend of mine showed me a cell phone video he took while visiting family there. If the Zionists had known he was filming it, my guess is they would have killed him too. It shows some of the local Zionists taking land by driving the Palestinians off.

They arrived with a bulldozer and guns ... threatened the Palestinians, then told them they were going to bulldoze their home and take the land because they knew nothing would happen to them and no authorities would believe the Palestinians. When the Palestinians tried to run out of the house and flee, they were shot. I saw children looking out the windows screaming for help as the Zionists bulldozed the home ... with the people still inside. I'd say that's about as first hand as a person can get.

My friend told me he was horrified and was so afraid they'd catch him filming it. He said he's heard IDF soldiers bragging about the atrocities they commit in the occupied territories. My friend is Jewish. I know him from the Unitarian Church I attend in Columbus, Ohio. I've known him since I was a teenager. He has no need to lie to me.

I have my reasons for using words such as "despicable" and "greedo/killers" ...

I wonder what Yossef Nachmany would have to say about present day Zionism.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/5/2015 10:25:27 AM

C'mon BBNI ... what did you expect? We all know about his reading and comprehension skills

ROFLMAO...I went and googled this "meeting"....the only reports are from uber-conservative sites which talk about the Munich conference and imply that it was a meeting....bullshyte!
 Strings6
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 2:41:17 PM
Lord Halifax,and you have the nerve to use the word "insult" in regard to what is said you when your nonsense is spewed.....you do nothing but insult everything and everyone who does not agree with you....but that's what spoiled brats do I guess.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/5/2015 2:50:54 PM

Posted by Cotter:
"They arrived with a bulldozer and guns ... threatened the Palestinians, then told them they were going to bulldoze their home and take the land because they knew nothing would happen to them and no authorities would believe the Palestinians. When the Palestinians tried to run out of the house and flee, they were shot. I saw children looking out the windows screaming for help as the Zionists bulldozed the home ... with the people still inside. I'd say that's about as first hand as a person can get. "

They should seek to extend an olive branch to the IDF soldiers to truly illustrate they are there in peace.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/5/2015 7:00:25 PM

Lord Halifax,and you have the nerve to use the word "insult" in regard to what is said you when your nonsense is spewed.....you do nothing but insult everything and everyone who does not agree with you....but that's what spoiled brats do I guess.

Where you picked on by the cool kids in school?
 aj7125
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/5/2015 10:27:36 PM
"DUH...no...they were at the Munich Security Conference at the same time...not meeting ..."

HFX^^^^^^

WRONG, but why does that surprise us. Yes, Kerry and Biden did meet with Herzog.
 robaustralia
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:43:04 AM
MSG 63

Here are some articles direct from your beloved PA newspaper. Only when your beloved Hamas stop indoctrinating their children to be suicide bombers will there ever be a chance of peace. Don't hold your breath though .

Since the Palestinian Authority was established it has systematically indoctrinated young and old to hate Israelis and Jews. Using media, education, and cultural structures that it controls, the PA has actively promoted religious hatred, demonization, conspiracy libels, etc. These are packaged to present Israelis and Jews as endangering Palestinians, Arabs, and all humanity. This ongoing campaign has so successfully instilled hatred that fighting, murder and even suicide terror against Israelis and Jews are seen by the majority of Palestinians as justified self-defense and as Allah’s will. The PA presents Jews as possessing inherently evil traits. Jews are said to be treacherous, corrupt, deceitful and unfaithful by nature. These Jewish “attributes” and traditions are presented as the unchangeable nature of Jews. Forgeries and fiction masquerading as history are used to document and support the libel that Judaism is in essence racist and evil. Jews are said to be planning and executing heinous crimes, including burning Palestinians in ovens, murder, using prisoners for Nazi-like experiments, and more. If unchecked, these crimes constitute a mortal danger, not only to all Muslims and Arabs but to all of humanity.

The PA assigns responsibility to the Jews for all the problems in the world: Wars, conflicts and civil wars are all said to be triggered by Jews. Indeed, the oppression suffered by Jews throughout history is presented as the legitimate response of nations seeking revenge for the injury caused them by the Jews living among them. The creation of the State of Israel is said to have been a European plot, in order to be rid of their Jews and save Europe from the evil of Jewish presence in their countries.

The following are examples of Palestinian demonization:
Animalization and dehumanization
Palestinian Authority leaders and media repeatedly use animal images to depict Jews. This animalization and dehumanization play a role in preparing PA society to be willing to kill Jews.

The following are examples of PA depictions of Jews as animals and subhumans.
PLO Ambassador demonizes Israel as “rampant villains” and “wild bull”‎
Source: Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Jan. 29, 2015
On Jan. 28, 2015, Hezbollah bombed Northern Israel, killing two Israeli soldiers. Adli ‎Sadeq, PLO Ambassador to India and regular columnist for the official PA daily Al-Hayat ‎Al-Jadida, wrote the following op-ed in response to the bombing: ‎ ‎
‎“Hezbollah’s operation (i.e., shooting of missiles) at Sheba Farms [in Northern Israel]... the most important aspect of this resistance operation was ‎the fact that it put the quarrelsome ones (i.e., Israel) into a state of unrest, for [it showed ‎them that] not every bombing produces harmless results, and not every escalation is ‎free of consequences or considerations to be taken by the aggressors (i.e., Israelis).
In addition, no one in the Arab world will be able to profess his friendship with those ‎addicted to carrying out bloody attacks against all their neighbors (i.e., Israel), since ‎their daily actions would convince all the Arabs, despite their [internal] conflicts and ‎disagreements, that whoever fails to oppose these rampant villains, within the ‎possible constraints, deserves to be isolated. Furthermore, even those Arabs who ‎present themselves as moderate and as supporters of peace will sooner or later find ‎themselves wishing that this wild bull be contained...
We do not deny our joy at the fact that this quarrelsome occupation received a limited ‎response, the minimal response on Hezbollah’s part. The occupiers thought that no ‎one would dare fire at them, but from now on they will think twice before embarking on ‎a ‘joyride’ war against Lebanon. And they have already understood that if they do, they ‎will suffer exactly as the Lebanese!”‎
Click to view bulletin

Jews are mice eating away at the foundation of Al-Aqsa Mosque
Source: Fatah's Information and Culture Commission website, Nov. 16, 2014

Text: "Where is the Muslim nation!!!!"

Cartoon demonizes Rabbi Glick as snake
Source: Al-Asima, bi-weekly distributed with official PA daily, Nov. 13, 2014

Bi-weekly paper The Capital City, which is distributed with the official Palestinian Authority daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, featured a cartoon portraying Rabbi Yehuda Glick as a snake. Terrorist Mutaz Hijazi, who attempted to murder Rabbi Glick on Oct. 29, 2014, is seen trying to strangle Rabbi Glick while saying: "You make me mad!"
Click to view bulletin

Note: On Oct. 29, 2014, Islamic Jihad member and released prisoner Mutaz Hijazi attempted to assassinate Rabbi Yehuda Glick, a prominent activist working to assure rights for Jews to visit and pray on the Temple Mount. The assassination attempt took place following a conference on establishing times and places for Jews to pray on the Temple Mount. Glick was seriously wounded in the attack; Hijazi was killed soon afterwards when he opened fire on an Israeli police force that was attempting to arrest him.

Jerusalem Israelis referred to as "settler herds" by PA TV host
Source: Official Palestinian Authority TV, Nov. 9, 2014

PA TV host: "First, as always, greetings to the heroic and brave children of Jerusalem who these ‎days are confronting the settler herds at the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, in all the ‎neighborhoods of the Old City and all the neighborhoods outside of Jerusalem...‎
Greetings and honor to our heroic Martyrs, the Martyrs of Jerusalem – Hijazi (terrorist ‎who attempted to murder Rabbi Yehuda Glick), Al-Shaloudi (terrorist who killed 2), Al-‎Akari (terrorist who killed 2), and recently also Kheir Al-Din Hamdan from Kafr Kanna ‎‎(Palestinian man shot to death by Israeli police). Our greetings to the Martyrs’ families. ‎We stand submissive and humbled in view of what you gave and sacrificed. You are ‎confronting the ever-aggressive settler herds in the streets of Jerusalem.‎"
Click to view video
Click to view bulletin

Click "full article" below to view descriptions of Mutaz Hijazi, Abd Al-Rahman Al-Shaloudi, Ibrahim Al-Akari, and Kheir Al-Din Hamdan.

Fatah cartoon: Israelis are wolves surrounding Al-Aqsa Mosque
Source: Facebook, Fatah - The Main Page, Oct. 19, 2014

Fatah published this image on its Facebook page, presenting Israelis outside the Al-Aqsa Mosque (on the Temple Mount) as dangerous wolves.
Text beside image: "Arabs, the wolves surround your Al-Aqsa [Mosque]! What are you going to do about it?"
Click to view bulletin

Israel depicted as snake in PA daily caricature
Source: Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Aug. 24, 2014

A caricature in the PA daily newspaper depicts an Israeli fighter pilot as a snake that has been given the green light by the US. This cartoon was published during the 2014 Gaza war as Hamas was firing thousands of rockets at Israel and as Israel was responding with Operation Protective Edge, which aimed at destroying Hamas' terror infrastructure and ability to launch rockets at Israel.

Fatah: Israelis in shelters are “like mice”; a “brilliant victory” for Palestinians
Source: Facebook, Fatah - The Main Page, Aug. 24, 2014

Text on photo in Hebrew and Arabic:
“Say what you want,
[that] our rockets are children’s toys,
The main thing is you’re in shelters like mice
And our children accept your terrorism like heroes
Our destiny is a brilliant victory and your destiny is hell.”

Note: The Facebook page where this item was posted, called "Fatah - The Main Page," is an official Fatah Facebook page. The page defines itself as belonging to the Fatah Mobilization and Organization Commission, and the commission's official website links to this Facebook page.

PA TV: Israel is a “hyena… something scary that comes from outside and attacks the sanctity of the land"
Source: Official Palestinian Authority TV, Aug. 9, 2014
Official PA TV broadcast Israeli Arab actor ‎Mohammad Bakri’s program Face to Face, ‎which hosted the head of the Palestinian ‎Prisoners Association in the 1948 ‎Territories (i.e., Israel) Munir Mansour:‎
Host, Israeli Arab actor Mohammad ‎Bakri: “Abu Ali [Munir Mansour], how are ‎you? Twenty-one years in jail – you’re the ‎one who killed the hyena. Let’s start from ‎there – what is a hyena? ... [Mansour ‎explains what a hyena is] I look at the ‎hyena symbolically, as something scary ‎that comes from outside and attacks the ‎sanctity of the land, and when you were a ‎boy you trapped and killed it – this is ‎symbolic; I see it as symbolic… We want to ‎kill the hyena again.”‎
Head of the Palestinian Prisoners ‎Association in the 1948 Territories (i.e., ‎Israel) Munir Mansour: “Allah willing.”‎

Netanyahu and his associates are “devils”; “their evil souls tempt them to murder more and more”
Source: Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Aug. 8, 2014
Op-ed by Fathi Al-Bis, regular columnist for the official PA daily:
“In his response to the barbaric Zionist aggression against the Palestinian people, particularly in the Gaza Strip, the President of Nicaragua, Daniel Ortega, said: ‘It seems the devil has possessed [Israeli Prime Minister] Netanyahu.’ We in this region, for our part, say that Netanyahu and his associates truly are devils, unparalleled in perpetrating evil acts. Their evil souls constantly tempt them to murder more and more, and nothing else, under the illusion that murder is what will protect and save them from the existential fear concerning the fate of their cancerous entity, which can only be cured by [its] leaving our land.”

Note: This article was published during the 2014 Gaza war as Hamas was firing thousands of rockets at Israel and as Israel was responding with Operation Protective Edge, which aimed at destroying Hamas' terror infrastructure and ability to launch rockets at Israel.

Official PA daily: We are "the first line of defense in the battle of ‎humanity against the dogs‎"
Source: Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, July 14, 2014
Op-ed by Adli Sadeq, PLO Ambassador to ‎India and regular columnist for the official ‎PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida
‎“The resistance will persist until this ‎stubborn enemy retreats and finds a path ‎into the bosom of humanity. We are ‎protecting all humans, and are on the first ‎line of defense in the battle of humanity ‎against the dogs. The most decent, ‎necessary and correct thing would have ‎been, and still would be, for the world to ‎side with the humans against the mad ‎dogs!”‎

palwatch.org
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:52:28 AM

HFX^^^^^^

WRONG, but why does that surprise us.

You guy/s really need to get your account/s straighten out, you are looking rather amateurish.
 cold_coffee
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:20:30 PM

please site 1 war israel started.......just 1.........i'll even settle on a skirmish

How about the "War on Terror" which Israel started when they blew up the World Trace Center.
 cotter
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2015 10:41:12 PM
Message 69 ...
Here are some articles direct from your beloved PA newspaper. Only when your beloved Hamas .........
Look pal ... I have no idea what your problem is.

It's apparent you find what I post as extreme ... but I post things that the whole world sees as injustice!

I have no "beloved PA newspaper" ... I have no "beloved Hamas" ... I'm just dedicated to stopping the injustices and crimes against humanity and pointing them out is just a start.

I have nothing against the Muslims and I have lots of friends who are Jewish ... patients too. My Jewish doctor in Germany saved my life when I nearly bled to death in childbirth.

If anything, it sounds to me as if you just can't see that there are any "wrongs" going on, but there are. I'm not the only one who can see it. That friend I told you about who filmed the bulldozing incident ... it was his family who was trying to get a building permit to fix up the family home but the Jews would not give him one ... just all of his Jewish neighbors.

I don't have to read "radical rags" to hear about what is going on. For example, depriving Palestinians of water to drink or cook with or cleanse themselves is already enough of a crime, but if a fire breaks out they don't even have water to put it out. The whole world knows the Zionists are behind it.

Look ... if you don't believe any of that stuff is going on ... then just say so. You don't have to call posters names ... I'm not doing that. I am not making statements about who you"love" or don't "love" when I post in here.

When I write about the "Zionist greedo/killers" I'm not calling you a name. Is that what you think?

If all else fails ... you do not have to read my posts.
 Strings6
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2015 4:15:59 AM
HFXRGB,we didn't have "cool" kids in my school,they were considered worthless punks and an example to be avoided....Greg Gutfeld has written an excellent book about the "cool" describes you perfectly.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/7/2015 6:10:00 AM

HFXRGB,we didn't have "cool" kids in my school,they were considered worthless punks and an example to be avoided....

So the people who did not exist where considered worthless punks?

It is almost like your attempt at logic just failed.

Greg Gutfeld has written an excellent book about the "cool" describes you perfectly.

Then I was right, you are just bitter because the cool kids picked on you and now you idolize a Fox TV show host.

So sounds like life has not got much better for you.
 robaustralia
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/7/2015 3:48:46 PM
MSG 72

Nope only people from your World believe the myth that the Israelis deprive the Palestinians of water or steal it.

The State of Israel Water Authority (IWA) recently released a PowerPoint report entitled “The Water Issue Between Israel and the Palestinians.” (the “IWA Report”).

The IWA Report debunks the BDS (boycott-divest-sanction) myth that “Israel is stealing West Bank water from the Palestinians,”

In fact, the IWA Report provides documentary and graphic evidence that the Palestinians have ““stolen”” water from Israel in direct, and constant “breach” of the Oslo Accords.

The IWA Report is full of clear and colorful graphics which illustrate many of the "West Bank" Water issues. For example, the graphic below shows how the Tel Aviv Yarkon-Taninim coastal aquifer is recharged by rainfall in the '\West Bank".

Water in Israel (IWA)
The IWA Report’s main conclusions are:

Israel supplies to the Palestinian Arabs in Judea and Samaria ("West Bank") 46 million cubic meters (MCM) a year more water than Israel is obligated to under the Oslo Accords.

Israel supplies to the Palestinian Arabs, as a whole, 52 MCM a year more water than Israel is obligated to under the Oslo accords.

In direct breach of the Oslo accords, the Palestinian Arabs have drilled over 300 unauthorized wells in the "West Bank". (This “off the books” extra water, drawn by the Palestinian Authority, is in addition to the extra 52 MCM of water Israel has allocated to the Palestinian Arabs above the required OSLO accords allotment.)

The Palestinian Arabs do not treat their sewage water which is contaminating the Western Samarian aquifer that topographically runs westward down the western half of the Samarian "West Bank" Mountains to the Tel Aviv coastal plain aquifers. (See this reporter’s graphic compilation.)

In direct breach of the Oslo accords, the Palestinian Authority is not developing any new sources of water, either through sewage treatment or desalination.

Recently the BESA Institute released a report by the renowned, Hebrew University water-expert Dr. Haim Gvirtzman entitled “The Israeli-Palestinian Water conflict: An Israeli Perspective” which asserted that “despite there being a $500 million international Donor fund available” for the building of sewage treatment plants, “The Palestinians refuse to build sewage treatment plants.”

The Gvirtzman BESA Report is an excellent explanatory paper that fills in the IWA Report, and clearly elaborates many of the underlying "West Bank" water issues.

The two reports are a “must read” for anyone trying to counter the BDS “water” blood-libel against Israel

Israelinationalnwws.com

Gee did you note that Israel supply more water than they are obligated to? In essence the Palestinians won't help themselves.
 calguy14
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/7/2015 4:58:09 PM
Looks like the palestinians refuse to treat their sewage out of spite.

cotter
How do you expect the Israelis to admit more palestinians amongst their ranks when such hatred is drilled into them?Same story over and over.Just imagine what they could have now if infratructure and water desalination plants had been constructed,they could have a paradise.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/8/2015 8:59:38 AM
The funniest part of all this is,

In Israel:

They have universal healthcare

They have government-funded abortions.

They are able to do all of these things because the US gives some $3.6B in aid.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress