Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 calguy14
Msg: 76
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address CongressPage 4 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Something like Alberta giving the east cash for stupid social programs?IIRC,Alberta ALONE sends DOUBLE that......does that put things in perspective?

You don't know what the Israelis use it for.They have hightened security concerns,and joint research development at times.Better to stay cosy with the smart people in this world,would you agree?
 cotter
Msg: 77
view profile
History
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress
Posted: 3/8/2015 12:16:38 PM

... the US gives some $3.6B in aid.

You don't know what the Israelis use it for

Well we do know that they re-sell the weapons we give them ... sometimes to other countries that are not necessarily our friends. But they don't care about that ... just so the "greedos" can bag some money.

They have hightened security concerns ...

Yeah ... that happens when you're among the most hated people in the world.

Wouldn't it be better to stop provoking people ... stop stealing others' land, stop walling them off from their land, stop letting them die in ambulances (at check points) while they're on their way to hospitals ...

... for crying out loud, stop randomly shooting Palestinians (from rooftops as they play) ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUibXSgILv0

Some Israelis actually do get it ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/8/2015 7:51:49 PM

Posted by Cotter:
"stop randomly shooting Palestinians (from rooftops as they play)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUibXSgILv0"

That video proves nothing.
No context, no description of what the alleged "children" were doing, and no mention of it likely being a rubber bullet.
That so-called "child" would not have hopped away had he been hit with a true rifle round at that range.
 robaustralia
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/9/2015 2:43:43 AM

Wouldn't it be better to stop provoking people ... stop stealing others' land, stop walling them off from their land, stop letting them die in ambulances (at check points) while they're on their way to hospitals ...

Yeah you are right, might be a better result if your beloved Hamas stopped targeting innocent civilians.

27 Dec 2014
Several suspects were arrested for their involvement in the attack against an Israeli vehicle in Ma'ale Shomron on December 25, 2014 which caused severe burns to an 11 year old Israeli girl.

Molotov****ail attack on Israeli vehicle, 11 year old seriously wounded
Copyright: Israel Hatzolah
(Communicated by the IDF Spokesperson)
In a joint IDF and ISA operation, several suspects were arrested for their involvement in the attack against an Israeli vehicle in Ma'ale Shomron on December 25, 2014 which caused severe burns to an 11 year old Israeli girl and lightly injured her father.
During the investigation, the suspects from the village of Azzoun, one of them a minor (16 years old) confessed to leaving the village and approaching the road with intent to hurl Molotov****ails at Israeli vehicles. The two waited beside the road and hurled the Molotov****ail at a passing Israeli vehicle, setting it on fire. The suspects then fled to the village of Azzoun and were arrested that night and taken for investigation.

Ayala Shapira, 11, who suffered third-degree burns over much of her body and face in the attack, remains in life-threatening condition after undergoing the first in a series of operations
 cotter
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2015 10:01:05 AM
Message 81 ...

Wouldn't it be better to stop provoking people ...

Yeah you are right, might be a better result if your beloved Hamas stopped targeting innocent civilians.
As soon as I saw that, I knew I did not have to read any further.

Once again, I don't know what your problem is ... as I said in Message 72 ...
I have no "beloved Hamas" ... I'm just dedicated to stopping the injustices and crimes against humanity and pointing them out is just a start.

The world is watching ... and I hope someday the US will stop underwriting the Zionist greedo/killers. I hope someone can somehow find a way to hold them responsible for their actions.

I am very opposed to people hurling bombs at others but I have to say that I might be inclined to change my mind if I had been enduring what the Palestinians have been put through for the past 70 years. I can't imagine living through a holocaust and turning around and doing the same thing to some other ethnic group. I take care of holocaust survivors and they have told me they are abhorred by the conduct of the Zionist regime.

From your posts, it's apparent to me that you feel somehow in your heart that it's justified to let ailing people die in ambulances at border check points, that it's justified to bulldoze others' homes with the families still inside, then just take over their land. And that little blurb you posted about Palestinians and water ... DOES NOT describe the situation over all in the Palestinian lands ... not by a long shot.

The only reason for the Zionists to "occupy" Palestinian territories is to C O N T R O L.
Without that control, greedo/killer Zionists would not have the freedom to bulldoze Palestinian homes, drive off the rightful owners and then just go in and "occupy" the land illegally.
Without that control, greedo/killer Zionists would not be able to stop ambulances at check points with gravely ill Palestinians.
Without that control, greedo/killer Zionists would not be able to bleed off Palestinian water to the illegal settlements.

But you just keep boosting the Zionists and cheering for them and their despicable greedo/killer activities.

I can't wait to see what the ICC will come up with. The list of sanctions/resolutions against the Zionists grows yearly.

T H E --- W O R L D --- I S --- W A T C H I N G ... ... and we have a long memory.

Just by the by ... Ma'ale Shomron is an "illegal" settlement on stolen Palestinian land. I do not condone such actions, but for the world, it sounds like the Palestinians are getting sick of 70 years of oppression. Just saying ...
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2015 12:26:23 PM

... for crying out loud, stop randomly shooting Palestinians (from rooftops as they play) ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUibXSgILv0

Just out of curiosity ..... did you even WATCH that video?

First - you have no idea what their target was, or how long they'd been there waiting. You're just assuming.

Second ..... when the video starts, you hear the sounds of children playing. Then the shot. And then you STILL hear the sounds of children playing - unchanged.

If they had actually shot one of those children, don't you think you would have heard them screaming, and heard or seen them running for cover?
 cotter
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2015 12:59:04 PM

First - you have no idea what their target was, or how long they'd been there waiting. You're just assuming.
At first I didn't see the target ... then I saw the blue arrow in the upper right corner at the beginning of the video. It points out the target.
 robaustralia
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/9/2015 2:54:07 PM
MSG. 84

That would be because of your inherent bias, you can't accept reality.

Anyway this is reality for the citizens of Tel Aviv.

At 7:15 am (January 21) a Palestinian terrorist armed with a knife stabbed a bus driver and more than a dozen passengers in central Tel Aviv. He was shot in the leg and apprehended by Israel Prison Service officers present in the area. Four of the victims were seriously wounded in the attack.
Hamas has welcomed the attack as an "heroic and courageous act."

Scene of terror attack on Tel Aviv bus
Copyright: Reuters

Did you get that? Your beloved Hamas claimed it was an "heroic and courageous act". This actually happened, unlike the video you posted which is at best dubious.
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2015 11:33:20 PM

At first I didn't see the target ... then I saw the blue arrow in the upper right corner at the beginning of the video. It points out the target.

You mean one of the two ADULT sized targets on the rooftop? The one(s) that were obviously NOT the playing children you heard in the background?

Aside from being obviously adult sized, you still have no idea *who* that target was, or *why* they were the target. The only thing you DO know, is that they weren't children playing.
 high-ground
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 3:57:05 AM
Cotter on your post #82,

If you want an example of hatred racial bias, you need to read your own posts. You spew those words without knowing anything about the formation of Israel, or even Palestine. Did you know about 10% of Israel are Muslim Arabs, and how often do you read about Jews killing Arabs in Israel. Study the area which was ruled by Ottoman Empire until end of WWI. Whats really sad, its all about religion. The Jews and Arabs are of the same decent, at least for the last 4000 years.
 cotter
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 7:47:20 AM
Message 86 ...

You mean one of the two ADULT sized targets on the rooftop? The one(s) that were obviously NOT the playing children you heard in the background?
The first few times I saw it, I didn't have my sound turned on so I knew nothing about "playing children in the background".

Aside from being obviously adult sized, you still have no idea *who* that target was, or *why* they were the target. The only thing you DO know, is that they weren't children playing.
My question is ... how is that right in your world?

How is it right in anyone's world that soldiers who are occupying a territory are laying on rooftops taking potshots at anyone? Does it have to be wrong O N L Y if they are taking potshots at children or perhaps women ... perhaps pregnant women? Why isn't it wrong in any circumstance?

The point for me was that they were doing it.

Actually, I think it's great that anyone who would justify such behavior with all of your little explanations and excuses is being exposed in here for what they are. I think that's very telling of you ... says enough. And for certain ... any of you who would justify that kind of despicable behavior has no right to pass judgment on me.

Message 87 ...
If you want an example of hatred racial bias ...
You're wrong. I oppose the Zionist movement ... it has nothing to do with any kind of "racial" bias.

... without knowing anything about the formation of Israel, or even Palestine.
Do you really think you're the only one in these forums that knows anything like that?

Regardless if it was all hatched out of one egg, n o t h i n g ... absolutely N O T H I N G ... justifies the treatment the Zionists are handing out. It's the Z I O N I S T S who are dragging Israel down. It's their A B H O R R E N T behavior that is dragging Israel down.

I have Jewish friends / patients who are disgusted about that ... they want the Zionists to knock it off and make peace. Some were toddlers during the holocaust ... narrowly escaping because friends or neighbors took them and hid them as their parents were dragged off. Some are descendents of family either killed or who barely survived the holocaust. Some are co-singers and performers of musicals we put on at the local Jewish Center (where I'm a member). Some are my exercise friends ... some hang out with me at the outdoor pool in summer.

You know nothing about me ... you have no idea what I feel inside. I broke off long-time friendships with people in Germany who made despicable and demeaning anti-Semitic remarks about my doctor and his family. I visited Dachau ... saw the photos of the medical experiments, saw a lamp shade made of human (female) chest skin. That woman was skinned alive because of some Nazi deviate.

If anything, it is the people who justify the type of behavior in that video that we need to be concerned about.
 Tsar850
Msg: 87
Posted: 3/10/2015 7:55:07 AM
http://www.science.co.il/History-Palestine.php

In recent history the area called Palestine includes the territories of present day Israel and Jordan (see map above. For earlier history of the term see article). From 1517 to 1917 most of this area remained under the rule of the Ottoman Empire.

Ottoman Empire was dissolved at the end of World War I. Its successor, modern republic of Turkey, transferred Palestine to British Empire control under the Lausanne agreement that followed WW I.

In 1917 Great Britain issued the Balfour Declaration for "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people". In 1922 Britain allocated nearly 80% of Palestine to Transjordan. Thus, Jordan covers the majority of the land of Palestine under British Mandate. Jordan also includes the majority of the Arabs who lived there. In other words, Jordan is the Arab portion of Palestine.

Not that facts and reason will do anything except fall on deft ears..... For those that want the truth here it is.....
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:02:40 AM

The first few times I saw it, I didn't have my sound turned on so I knew nothing about "playing children in the background".

Which leads me to ask, why did you give it as evidence that Israeli soldiers were shooting at children? You can't see them, and you certainly didn't hear them - so on what possible basis could you claim as you did originally that they were shooting at women & children?

It's a war zone. People get shot. This shouldn't be news.

How is it right in anyone's world that soldiers who are occupying a territory are laying on rooftops taking potshots at anyone?

You are assuming that they are random shots at random people. Maybe they're lookouts on the top of a rocket launching site? A bomb factory? Maybe they're snipers themselves? Maybe that big AC unit on the far rooftop is hiding a stewpot filled with kittens and rainbows.

The point is, there is not enough in that video to tell, good OR bad. The difference between us is that you automatically assume they're bad - I'd prefer to wait for some actual evidence before I'm willing to throw them under a bus or convict them of war crimes.

Actually, I think it's great that anyone who would justify such behavior with all of your little explanations and excuses is being exposed in here for what they are.

I think it's great that you're willing to condemn somebody with such little evidence, based on (given the evidence) nothing more than unfounded assumptions.

I think that's very telling of you ... says enough. And for certain ... any of you who would justify that kind of despicable behavior has no right to pass judgment on me

Questioning your evidence is not the same as justifying the actions. All I'm saying - and all I said - was that there is nothing there to back up your claims.

If you ever come up with some actual proof, you might have a point. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

If anything, it is the people who justify the type of behavior in that video that we need to be concerned about.

We need to be equally concerned about a rush to judgement based on nothing but assumptions and hysteronics.
 cotter
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 11:25:47 AM

It's a war zone. People get shot. This shouldn't be news.

I suppose that's one way of justifying such abhorrent and despicable behavior.

Actually, I think it's great that anyone who would justify such behavior with all of your little explanations and excuses is being exposed in here for what they are.

I think it's great that you're willing to condemn somebody with such little evidence, based on (given the evidence) nothing more than unfounded assumptions.

You are defined by your written words. We can all see that you feel such behavior is justified. The truth is setting you free.

I think that's very telling of you ... says enough. And for certain ... any of you who would justify that kind of despicable behavior has no right to pass judgment on me.

Questioning your evidence is not the same as justifying the actions.
If all you were doing was questioning my evidence that would be different ... but you are adding comments in which it shows you have no problem with what is being done in that video.

A true Zionist ... would have no problem justifying that abhorrent and despicable behavior.
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 3:03:50 PM

If all you were doing was questioning my evidence that would be different ... but you are adding comments in which it shows you have no problem with what is being done in that video.

Again, you assume. The only thing I said was that there was nothing in that video that supported your assertions. Present something that's actually evidence of something, and who knows? You might be surprised at my reaction.

A true Zionist ... would have no problem justifying that abhorrent and despicable behavior.

"True Zionist"? You have exactly zero idea what I think about Zionism, first or last - because I've never given my views on Zionism in these forums. You don't know if I'm a Zionist - true or otherwise - any more than you know if I am a "True Scotsman".

Try showing that what is in that video IS "abhorrent and despicable behavior", instead of normal activity in any war zone throughout history, and THEN we can talk. Like I said - I might surprise you.

Just don't expect me to accept your hand-wavey assertions when they're totally unsupported by evidence.
 DameWrite
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 4:05:15 PM
The U.S. gives Israel aid because the U.S. is allowed to stockpile weapons (including nukes) over there and if Israel should make a case that they need to replenish their conventional weapons (like they did after they bombed the hell out of the Palestinians last summer), they get to use the "borrowed" conventional weapons. (I hope not nukes).
Isn't the west lovely to share their might with this murderer? Canada under Harper is all for this "help" as well and is sending money and who knows what else? Probably weapons, jets, personnel and so called "aid".

Israel has been bombing Syria and Lebanon, Iran, Palestine... Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu is a war monger and even though his own security couldn't verify his claim that Iran is very close to having nukes, he still tries to get everyone to back him because he claims he feels "threatened." What a crock! He wants Israel to be the controlling military power over there. If it takes bombing children, scientists or anyone in his way...he'll do it and since international laws don't apply to him or the U.S. because they won't sign agreements, tough luck for the rest of the world.

If the Zionists and all the radical religious war mongers would just leave everyone alone and people would start start THINKING instead of BELIEVING, I think there could be peace over there.

There are some who don't care how others live as long as they don't stomp on their basic rights. Israel and Nato have been stomping for far too long.

Hopefully Nat soon gets his azz handed to him in the next election and someone sends him to jail where he belongs.
 calguy14
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/10/2015 9:18:08 PM
Dame, could you turn the ovens completely off and then we can talk?
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 9:55:55 PM

Israel has been bombing Syria and Lebanon, Iran, Palestine... Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu is a war monger and even though his own security couldn't verify his claim that Iran is very close to having nukes, he still tries to get everyone to back him because he claims he feels "threatened." What a crock! He wants Israel to be the controlling military power over there.

Well - if he wants to be the "controlling military power" over there, he's got his work cut out.

Military forces in the middle east (Active/Reserve):

Israel - 176,500/465,000
Egypt - 438,500/479,000
Lebanon - 60,000/200,000
Jordan - 100,500/65,000
Iraq - 271,000/0
Iran - 523,000/350,000
Saudi Arabia - 233,500/0
Syria - 178,000/314,000
UAE - 51,000/0

So - Israel vs the Arab world: 641,500 vs 3,263,500. That's 1 to 5, folks. And that's without including Palestinian forces from either Gaza or the West Bank, irregular OR regular.

FYI - the same (general) proportions hold if you count aircraft or tanks.

Geeze - what's wrong with Bibi? How could he *possibly* feel threatened?
 robaustralia
Msg: 94
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:38:59 PM
MSG 84

Gee you got sucked in by a Pallywood production to justify your beloved Hamas (Pfft!)

August 13, 2014 by Thomas Wictor
I’d like to thank Christina****nson for sending me some great Pallywood made by non-Palestinians. This was a tough nut to crack, in the sense that although I knew the video didn’t show what the International Solidarity Movement claims, it took several hours to find the answer. By the end of this piece, you’ll be stunned as I was at the sheer ingenuity and humanity of the Israeli Defense Forces. I had no idea that munitions like this had been developed. Once again, Israel has made science fiction into reality.
First, the video put out by the International Solidarity Movement, the same people who gave us the utterly bogus sniper video from before.

Looks pretty bad, huh? Those Israeli soldiers shot a “youth” and celebrated. The victim had to have surgery on his leg, which was put in a cast.

And here’s patient’s discharge papers from Hebron Hospital, inexplicably written in English. And undated. And with no names of the patient or any doctors.

This is the Israeli sniper posing for the photographer of the International Solidarity Movement.

He’s armed with an American Remington M24 Sniper Weapon System, which fires a .300 Winchester Magnum (7.62 X 67 mm) round. You can see four spent casings on the roof beside him. The .300 Winchester Magnum (7.62 X 67 mm) round is huge.

Here’s the damage it does at a much greater range than that between the Israeli sniper and the Palestinian.

If you have the stomach, click the photo to see what the .300 magnum bullet does to flesh, in this case a deer.

Why would an IDF sniper happily let himself be photographed after using such a high-powered rifle to shoot an unarmed “youth”?
In the next image, I believe the sniper is in the middle.

According to International Solidarity Movement, the sniper said he was proud of what he did, and he asked the prissy Canadian photographer to take his picture.
As Israel fights a war against savages who have the global press on their side, a squad of Israeli soldiers decides to throw gasoline on the fire by shooting a teenager and then posing for photographers? Really?
Of course not. As is always the case, the anti-Israel crowd had to manufacture another fake atrocity, because the IDF simply doesn’t commit enough of them.
First, in case you don’t know, most videos can be made to go full screen. For YouTube, you click the little box I’ve marked with the green arrow.

To leave full-screen mode, just press your escape (ESC) key.
When we go full screen, we see that both “youths”—the one “shot” is actually an eighteen-year-old man—were throwing things off the top of a building.
Here’s 0:05.

And here’s 0:09.

They could be throwing rocks, chunks of metal, massive ball bearings… From that height, heavy objects will damage cars or even kill people. And guess what? They weren’t alone. See the man at the green arrow?

Another Palestinian thrower. I froze him at 0:31, but he comes in earlier. He’s using a sling, a favorite weapon of Palestinian protestors.

The International Solidarity Movement didn’t tell us about him, did they?
Slings are deadly weapons. With practice, you can get really accurate with them.

Here’s something else they did without telling us. At 0:43, they edited the film. Note the crossed ankles of the sniper’s spotter, the man third from left.

We start to blur as we zoom in. The spotter’s ankles are still crossed.

As we get to the blurred closeup, the spotter is now spreadeagled.

And when we focus, there he is, legs apart.

Since the soundtrack is consistent, this means the video was edited to conceal something. An undetermined length of time was taken out in order to manipulate viewers. The people who gave us this video would’ve removed only imagery that was favorable to the soldiers. They rigged up this hatchet job in a studio, which makes it utterly worthless as evidence of a crime.
Still, a man was shot with a .300 Magum (7.62 X 67 mm) bullet, right?
Wrong. But first we need to expose two more lies.
After the thrower is hit, he sits down, gets up, and faces the camera as he scuttles away.

That means he’s holding out his left leg. But the Hebron Hospital put a cast on his right leg.

Are the doctors at Hebron Hospital utterly incompetent? No. Obviously this is a photo of a different person.
Also, the “medical report” says he was shot in the calf. Impossible. The height of the roof ledge prevented that.

The throwers were on the roof of a three-story building, while the sniper was on top of a two- or three-story structure.

Either way, the sniper could not have seen the throwers’ calves.
The sniper observed through his scope where the round struck. Snipers are different from you and me. They take pride in their marksmanship, so they always note where they hit the target. The Israeli sniper told his squad mates which part of the Palestinian thrower he shot.

The buttock, which makes sense on many levels: It’s a much bigger target, it’s less likely to hit bone, and it’s humiliating.
“Got him right in the ass!”
BUT STILL! Shooting someone with ball ammunition—the full metal jacket—just for throwing rocks?
Nope. That’s not what happened. You know what the bullets were made of?
Sand.
Compressed sand. In 2005, Israel developed bullets made of compressed sand, which they use as nonlethal rounds. I spent hours looking at Israeli Palestinian human rights Websites, trying to find the answer to why an IDF sniper would shoot a rock thrower in full view of hostile cameramen, and not one of these blubbering, whining, dishonest, self-loathing organizations had the integrity to list the sand bullet as part of the Israeli arsenal.
I discovered its existence by finding an Indian article, which then allowed me to reverse-engineer my search back to Israel.
The sand bullets can be fired from any rifle. The IDF announced their adoption, but neither the press nor the “human rights” groups are intellectually honest enough to tell us.

That’s why the Israeli soldiers are laughing. A bunch of Palestinians came to the Jewish quarter of Hebron and began using slings to try and hurt people, so the IDF shot a man in the rump with a sand bullet. It stung him and made him stop throwing stuff. He’s fine.
Try and find any information about the use of sand bullets. I’ve been studying the IDF for almost forty years, and today was the first time I’d heard of them.
There is a global conspiracy to defame Israel. Even Israelis have internalized the slobbering, moronic hate.
Well, I’m no crowd follower, so I want to tip my hat again to the IDF for making such a brilliant technological leap forward. SAND BULLETS! Who would’ve thought?
Admit it: You’d love to shoot destructive nihilists in the rear end with sand bullets.
And thanks again to Christina****nson for bringing this utterly idiotic example of Pallywood to my attention. I appreciate it.

Update
Just got a message from a special operator.
Sand bullets are similar in principle to the frangible bullets used in close-quarters battle (CQB) training. Metal powder is compressed at room temperature or glued together to produce a solid bullet. When it hits a hard surface, it’s pulverized, so there’s no danger of ricochets, fragments, or over-penetration. This kind of ammunition is called reduced ricochet, limited penetration (RRLP).
Metal frangible bullets were developed for use on aircraft, ships, or in nuclear reactors. The sand bullet was developed by the Israeli Prisons Authority for use in riots.
While metal frangible bullets disintegrate on hard surfaces, sand bullets do so on soft. That makes them ideal less-than-lethal rounds.
Update Two
Here’s why the soldiers shot the “youth,” He wasn’t throwing rocks or ball bearings.
“In the video in question a Palestinian is seen throwing a Molotov****ail towards IDF forces that were on the ground,” the spokesperson said. “Following the incident, the soldiers behaved inconsistently with the IDF values. Disciplinary measures were taken by their commanders. The IDF expects its soldiers to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times. Any soldier demonstrating inappropriate behavior will bear the consequences of his actions accordingly.”
The spokesperson said that the soldiers were reprimanded.
The article says “apparently live ammunition,” which means the reporter didn’t bother checking IDF rules of engagement.

Live ammunition is reserved for cases of mortal danger. The IDF absolutely does not fire the .300 Magum (7.62 X 67 mm) round at rioters. Instead, Israeli soldiers use .22 caliber bullets.

These .22 caliber weapons are fired as a last resort, only after a commanding officer gives permission.

Does the video show urgency or mortal danger? If IDF soldiers are required to get permission to shoot .22 rounds when they’re under imminent threat, do you think they’re ever allowed to fire the massively powerful .300 Magum (7.62 X 67 mm) round of the M24, even at Molotov****ail throwers?
These soldiers were disciplined for merely yucking it up. Imagine what would’ve happened to them if they had used live ammunition. Remember, there are four empty cartridge cases on the rooftop.

They used sand bullets.

Did you get all that?, some members of your beloved Hamas were throwing Molotov****ails off a rooftop and the IDF soldier shot home in the arse with sand bullets.

Now that is a far cry from what you were claiming in that IDF soldiers were shooting indiscriminately at schoolchildren playing.
 cotter
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2015 11:56:30 AM
Message 93 ...
Isn't the west lovely to share their might with this murderer?
The Zionists pay well ... among others, AIPAC sees to that.

Canada under Harper is all for this "help" as well and is sending money and who knows what else? Probably weapons, jets, personnel and so called "aid".
They will take it any way they can get it.

Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu is a war monger and even though his own security couldn't verify his claim that Iran is very close to having nukes, he still tries to get everyone to back him because he claims he feels "threatened."
Yes ... his whoa is me shyte is getting old but making Israel look so threatened gets him billions ... alone from the US.

What a crock!
Good to see that others can see through his line of BS.

He wants Israel to be the controlling military power over there.
That is typical Zionist behavior.

If it takes bombing children, scientists or anyone in his way...he'll do it ...
Yes ... there is plenty of proof out there of Zionist despicable and abhorrent behavior.

... and since international laws don't apply to him or the U.S. because they won't sign agreements, tough luck for the rest of the world.
Nah ... I'm hoping the ICC will catch up with them.

If the Zionists and all the radical religious war mongers would just leave everyone alone and people would start start THINKING instead of BELIEVING, I think there could be peace over there.
Not a chance. They are greedy and they want it all. Unless they are stopped, they will keep up the killings and land-grabbing until they have it all.

There are some who don't care how others live ...
Yes ... there is proof of that here in this thread. The true Zionists are making themselves known and I'm sure you've noticed them here in this thread as well. For certain they make themselves known when they justify such despicable and abhorrent behavior. Their posts are easy to spot.

Hopefully Nat soon gets his azz handed to him in the next election and someone sends him to jail where he belongs.
I hope ICC will make short work of him.

As I said "T H E --- W O R L D --- I S --- W A T C H I N G ... ... and we have a long memory."
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2015 11:07:48 PM

Yes ... there is proof of that here in this thread. The true Zionists are making themselves known and I'm sure you've noticed them here in this thread as well. For certain they make themselves known when they justify such despicable and abhorrent behavior. Their posts are easy to spot.

LOL ....... yes, because the only possible reason for disagreeing with you is because they are a "true Zionist" and therefor evil.
 daynadaze
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2015 12:56:59 AM

Not that facts and reason will do anything except fall on deft ears.....

Did you mean deaf ears? Because deft ears would mean something along the lines of telling Cotter she had some pretty exceptional hearing.
 Orione7
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/12/2015 3:41:05 AM
No she is a good sign that not all Yanks a brainwashed Israel nuthuggers.
Like other western nations.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 99
Posted: 3/13/2015 5:50:15 AM
Bibi Using Congressional Address In New Campaign Ad, Just As Critics Warned
Posted: 03/12/2015 1:38 pm EDT Updated: 03/12/2015 2:59 pm EDT

WASHINGTON -- When House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) announced he had invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress just a few weeks ahead of an Israeli election, he was criticized for giving Netanyahu a platform to boost his campaign.

The United States has a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders in advance of elections, so as not to appear to be tilting the electoral balance. But Netanyahu insisted that his motivations had nothing to do with the election, and that the timing of the speech was demanded by the urgency of the Iran nuclear negotiations. There was simply no time to waste.

Already, however, Netanyahu is using his speech as a prop in a campaign commercial back in Israel, where the prime minister is shown basking in the applause of members of Congress who did not boycott his speech.

Read more at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12/bibi-campaign-ad_n_6856826.html
 robaustralia
Msg: 100
Posted: 3/13/2015 3:48:08 PM

Cotter said: "You are defined by your written words."

---So?? Then?? Are you a liar or just ignorant?

Both, it is no secret that Jew haters use the word "Zionist" as a code word to disguise their anti-Seminism.

They conveniently forget how the last stoush in 2014 was started by Hamas firing Iranian supplied rockets into Israel for no other purpose than to kill Israeli citizens and when casualties were confirmed they had street parties to celebrate.

They conveniently bring up the myth of the Israelis being land grabbers, but fail to acknowledge that the Israelis withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005 after the PA agreed to not use that land to launch rocket attacks against Israel. The Israelis were deceived of course and effectively traded land for terror.

The nutters claim that Israel is a genocidal regime, but don't ever produce any evidence to back up that claim and in the meantime fail to recognise that 20% of the Israeli population are actually Muslims so if they were genocidal why do they not kill those Muslims?

The last Miss Israel was a Muslim, why didn't they kill her?

The PA leaders wife regularly attends a hospital in Israel for treatment, why don't they kill her?

They fail to acknowledge that since 1993 Hamas has conducted 100's of suicide bomb attacks right across Israel, killing and maiming innocent civilians and when the deaths are confirmed they have street parties to celebrate.

As they fail to acknowledge stuff like the above it confirms that they are in fact Jew haters and hence Hamas supporters.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress