Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Orione7
Msg: 101
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address CongressPage 5 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Don't worry some would like to.
The same way Arabic Israeli football players are threatened.

Whats your dog in the fight? hamas firing rockets into Victoria?
 cotter
Msg: 102
view profile
History
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress
Posted: 3/20/2015 8:00:49 PM
LMFAO

One of the Senate's biggest boobs is now scheduled to go see BN.

I suppose it's so he can pat BN on the back for revealing how racist he is. Boy oh boy ... I bet he really wishes the "Arab" Israelis weren't allowed to vote.

Ole Mr. Zionist in chief will get an extra "atta boy" from our "orange" guy for admitting he never wanted a two-state solution and he will see to it that it never happens.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/20/2015 10:26:13 PM
Congratulations on your landslide election victory, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu! Bravo!
The United States of America and all of her citizens share in the joy of your well-proven leadership.
May our two countries continue to be fantastic allies against the vicious evildoers in that volatile region.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 104
Posted: 3/21/2015 9:09:25 AM
@Cotter

One of the Senate's biggest boobs is now scheduled to go see BN.

He going there to get his marching orders
The same guy who questions Obama's patriotism

poster 106 says:,

The United States of America and all of her________ citizens share in the joy ...

You don't speak for me; I'm a free thinking citizen
please insert the word 'neocon' in the above blank.
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2015 10:01:28 AM
Herzog gave his concession speech & his Zionists conceded to Netanyahu.

Lots of people/parties ran against Netanyahu, even some Americans.

Netanyahu is still waiting for Obama & his opposition party to give a concession speech.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/21/2015 10:15:40 AM
Now that Netanyahu has said a two state solution is out, I wonder how he's going to sell the two state solution he's been pushing for since first elected..
 tgif111
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/21/2015 10:29:24 AM
correct again Eric. ALL patriotic Americans can rejoice over the landslide victory of Mr. Netanyahu. Bebe knows that the radical muslims who oppose an Israeli State understand only one thing and that is strength and power. whereas the golfer thinks that if we delay the Iranians from getting a nuke for 10 years he can persuade them to be nice. the FOOL!

the community golfer has shown his true colors by delaying his congratulatory phone call to the protector of Israel.

he wanted the dove to win so they would both be in sync. now like a little child he pouts that he didn't get his way and puts off the right thing to do.

if the golfer were smart he would have been the first to call and say "Hey Benny, how about we meet somewhere neutral and see if we can work out a compromise on our differing views."

but nooooooo. he sulks in a corner and puffs on a cigarette peeking around to make sure Michelle doesn't catch him smoking. he's a weakling, our worst president of modern times.
 tgif111
Msg: 108
Posted: 3/21/2015 10:36:30 AM
when Hussein finally DID call BN he told him he had to "reassess" his Israeli policy.

what the hell does that mean??
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2015 2:51:20 PM

when Hussein finally DID call BN he told him he had to "reassess" his Israeli policy.

That was Obama's version of a "concession speech". Obama lost that election, despite his monumental effort to oust Netanyahu & install the Zionists. He made the call, but being the sore loser he is, he couldnt bring himself to do the right thing. He had to go full-nut narcissist.

But see, Obama cant believe he lost, so he thinks he knows better than a majority of Israelis, & also thinks he knows better than a majority of Congress , therefore he must show all of them how "wrong" they are & how "right" he is LMAO. What a self serving d!ckhead.
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2015 3:44:23 PM
Obama should be tried & hanged for meddling in the Israeli elections. He went out on a limb in support of the liberal Zionists' effort to oust Netanyahu. Nothing like imposing your own selfish agenda on another country & its majority.

American liberal racists who march in lock-step with Obama tried their darndest to install their preferred Israeli liberals....you know...the white European Israelis. The true Middle-Eastern Israelis represented by Netenyahu won. American liberal racism against Netanyahu & the dark-skinned Middle-Eastern Israelis who support him glares so brightly it is blinding.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 111
Posted: 3/21/2015 7:45:54 PM
poster 108 says:

Netanyahu is still waiting for Obama & his opposition party to give a concession speech.

Obama give a concession speech to BN??????
you gotta be joking of course!

@ Irish

Now that Netanyahu has said a two state solution is out, I wonder how he's going to sell the two state solution he's been pushing for since first elected

He's never been for it to begin with!

he simply lied and said he was for it; just to get the Centrist & Liberal votes in the past
and now he's showing his true colors
in order to maintain the orthodoxy's support
```````````````````````````````````````````
Poster 110 says:

What is O'reilly telling you it means?

Well here is what it REALLY means!
It simply means that Obama is not gonna get on his knees and kiss BN's azz like Bohner is doing, and taking directives from him!

Poster 113 says:

Obama lost that election, despite his monumental effort to oust Netanyahu & install the Zionists.

By doing what?
Unless you are expelling oral flatulence; would you mind putting up a VALID source for this statement!
PS: Fox News is not a valid source.

American liberal racists....

^ a dis-congruous label
If it wasn't for the so-called 'liberals' we'd still be living within a quasi-apartheid state that was in place in the US for the 1st half of the 20th century. Look up the Johnson-Reed act of 1924 (and who signed it into law) just to give one example.

The true Middle-Eastern Israelis ...

LMAO, big time!
Do you know what a logical fallacy is?
If you do, then you clearly don't know about the " Any true Scotsman fallacy" .
If you don't know what a logical fallacy is then stop watching Fox news and get educated.
 tgif111
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/22/2015 9:05:05 AM

PS: Fox News is not a valid source

you're right.

in the future ALL valid reference points must be approved by MS(MESS)NBC, Rachel Madcow and Lying Lawrence O'Donnell.

it must then be OKed by every viewing member of that cable news network.

all 127 of them.
 cotter
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2015 5:52:36 PM
Message 116 ...

Poster 110 says:
... he told him he had to "reassess" his Israeli policy.

It simply means that Obama is not gonna get on his knees and kiss BN's azz like Bohner is doing, and taking directives from him!

I might mean that we have to go back and re-think our behavior in the UN ... with all those "of course" vetos when the Zionists have resolutions and sanctions being thrown at them left and right.

It was bound to happen sooner or later since now the Palestinians have the ICC working with them. We'd look like huge fools to keep giving BN a break when the ICC is going after the greedy killer Zionists.

@ Irish
Now that Netanyahu has said a two state solution is out, I wonder how he's going to sell the two state solution he's been pushing for since first elected

He's never been for it to begin with!

he simply l i e d and said he was for it

Yeah well, that's nothing new.

Actions speak louder than words and his actions have been shouting "NO TWO-STATE SOLUTION ... E V E R" for a long time.

I can't wait for the ICC to go after him and anyone else who's been involved in the land-grabbing and killings and crimes against humanity ...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 114
Posted: 3/22/2015 6:11:34 PM
The world would be a better place if the United States currently had a President with the same clarity, fortitude, and direction as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Israeli citizens wisely saw President Barack Hussein Obama was against their best interests so the logical decision was to vote against his views for the betterment of their home.
 tgif111
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/22/2015 6:27:50 PM
correct Eric.

I only wish the American voter were as intelligent as the Israeli voter.

Maybe the Kardashian Society voters can be overcome in 2016.

congratulations to Benjamin Netanyahu for seeing the Iranian threat for what it really is - the desire to kill and irradiate America and Israel with nuclear weapons.

Mr.. Netanyahu is a hero to all good people of the world and an enemy of evil.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2015 7:27:23 PM

Maybe the Kardashian Society voters can be overcome in 2016

Maybe these societal poxes can be overcome. Maybe even those who mention the society in every other post can be somehow made to realize this.... That they really seem hung up on the Society of Kardashians. Maybe a
illustrative poem would help??

It's a Kardashian Society.. When your main notoriety, is having a hefty set of hams.

But when your hams surround your ears... And your brain ignores all that it hears. And your logic succumbs to your fears.....

Well, if this is the case, and everyone is out to get you then it's time to pull out your heads and take a few deep breaths.... What you're smelling is the world longing to breathe free.....
 tgif111
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/23/2015 6:41:40 AM
our country can be destroyed in two different ways - from outside by Iranian nukes, radicals or any number of other ways.

what I fear is that America will be destroyed from WITHIN.

this is why I rail against the Kardashian Society. I've lived long enough to see what used to be a great country and what we have now. I've seen what the ME GENERATION has done to undercut and chip away at what was once a solid fairly united country to where we are now - sinking like the Titanic.

the KS has made the importance of the INDIVIDUAL of greater importance than the country as a whole. it has come in small insignificant ways that are meaningless by themselves such as odd and strangely spelled first names, some of them many of us cannot pronounce or bizarre pink and green hair color. things of this unimportant nature, the desire to be unique and different than the rest is what I call The Tracks or Pawprints Of The Lion. these prints in the soil BY THEMSELVES cannot harm us and by themselves are nothing. but when the KS elects representatives and presidents who can make policy to change America in enormously dangerous ways is what I see as coming FACE TO FACE WITH THE LION. those meaningless tracks LEAD US to the lion.

the Democrats and especially the liberals and ultra liberals have brought face to face with the lion or imminent danger to the longevity of our country. it's easier to be and to vote democratic. they give things away and are looking out for the individual to the detriment of the country. it's easier to say "we'll take from the rich and give to all you poor people".

this resonates with the Kardashians and as more generations come and go their numbers will continue to swell, especially in a recession such as we are in.

so when I speak about the Kardashian Society I speak about those who have the ability to destroy us from within.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/23/2015 6:50:10 AM

so when I speak about the Kardashian Society I speak about those who have the ability to destroy us from within.

And when someone reads your profile and then your forum posts, they see that you are either a hypocrite or someone who is stupid enough to support political parties and candidates that represent the very things you claim to hate.

Or is your cosmetic surgeries, obsession with tanning and your clams of wast wealth just a ruse?
 DameWrite
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2015 11:59:31 AM
The U.S. "administration" that is seen as being against the election of Nat has been and still is interested in seeing an end to the conflict not because of the poor Palestinian's being targetted but because Israel is the west's fortress and arms storage area. Obama may talk tough against Nat in he next while but he isn't nor has he done anything to stop Nat's war crimes. Talk is cheap, if or when he stops vetoing the inquiry, then maybe he will show the world that he is against war crimes. I doubt this will happen as the U.S./nato is guilty as shit themselves.

Nat does not want a 2 state solution, never has. His plans are to control MORE territory and bombing is the way he wants to do it.

Pay attention because Nat has another ace up his sleeve (to delay/try to stop the U.N. inquiry). He'll boycotte the inquiry, he'll claim conflict of interest, anti semistism and anything else to avoid the inquiry. He'll pledge that the 2 state solution will not be off the table if Hamas is ousted first. He might even start his own "U.N." that will find him not guilty.

The REAL powers that be (not the puppets) will also be starting a campaign/coup in Palestine to convince the people that getting rid of Hamas would be the end of the conflict and open the door to a two state solution. They will also claim that they will work with Fatah but you will not see a coalition in the real sense of the word. Having a dictator is the quickest way to grab more territory and that is Nat's cronies plan, hence the continues expansion backed by bombing Gaza.

I wonder if anyone will remember that Nat never keeps his promise and if/or as soon as, Hamas is out, Nat. will up his war crimes against the people trapped in his apartheid system?

The people who voted for Nat have fallen for the fear mongering as well as proved themselves to be hypocrites when they expect everyone to remember the Holocaust (most people do) and feel for them when they have no pity for the people of Palestine. How soon they forget when their backyard isn't being segregated fast enough for their liking.

Was the election "rigged"? When 1 in 7 Palestinian's are allowed to vote, it's a valid question.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/articles/debate/17460-10-facts-about-israels-elections-and-the-palestinian-vote
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/23/2015 1:03:22 PM

our country can be destroyed in two different ways - from outside by Iranian nukes,

Is that what FOX Entertainment is saying these days? It's only 7,239 miles from Iran to the US. Iran has no missile close to traveling that far. Perhaps an Iranian terrorist will strap a nuc to his/her back and cross the southern boarder along with all those other illegals.
 trinity818
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2015 2:02:38 PM

it has come in small insignificant ways that are meaningless by themselves such as odd and strangely spelled first names, some of them many of us cannot pronounce or bizarre pink and green hair color. things of this unimportant nature, the desire to be unique and different than the rest is what I call The Tracks or Pawprints Of The Lion

...BY THEMSELVES cannot harm us and by themselves are nothing

But when these "undesirable" people are allowed to vote... Look out! Holy shit! It's the end of the USA as we know it.

I tried and tried. Could not even begin to make sense of this mish mash of rambling nonsense.

It's not like this country has always stood for personal freedom & liberty. duh.
 tgif111
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/24/2015 6:40:03 PM
take a class in sociology lady^^^^^
the concept is too deep for you. I got my hands full with the guy who wears his sunglasses on his bald pate because he has an extra set of eyes up there.

you're in a fog as dense as your brain Little Irishman.

i'll MAN-SPLAIN it to you.

the Iranians will willingly supply a dirty bomb or a low level nuke in a suitcase to a terrorist. said terrorist will WALK across the southern border, board a bus to Dallas, New York, LA or Chicago and set it off.

do you want me to hold your hand too????

zombies ate your brain Mr. Irish Leprechaun
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/24/2015 9:30:01 PM
^

what I fear is that America will be destroyed from WITHIN.

Your fear is justified, as the GOp has been indirectly responsible for bank-rupting & impoverishing way more pple than it has helped

at what was once a solid fairly united country

Sure, at a time when "womins" knew their place, and the "black man" knew his place too!

.....to where we are now

to someone like you, expression of speech and equal rights must be a real b.i.tch

the KS has made the importance of the INDIVIDUAL of greater importance than the country

as opposed to what you have in COMMUNIST & DICTATORSHIPS where the country takes a greater importance than the INDIVIDUAL; right! Have you ever read the US constitution?

easier to be and to vote democratic. they give things away

yeah, like the GOp don't give "things away" like massive corporate welfare to big industry.
Man keep on watching Fox news!
O'reilly's net worth is over $26 million, having made it selling his books, rope-a-doping folks like you.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/25/2015 6:10:38 AM
Israel stole classified US information and used it to help congressional Republicans
Updated by Zack Beauchamp on March 24, 2015, 12:10 p.m. ET

The Wall Street Journal's Adam Entous dropped a huge story Tuesday morning: Israel acquired classified US information while spying on the Iranian nuclear negotiations, and leaked the stolen information about the emerging deal to American lawmakers in an attempt to sabotage the Obama administration's outreach to Tehran.

This is yet another disaster for US-Israel relations. But that's not because Israel acquired classified US information, which honestly isn't that surprising. What's really outrageous is that Israel used the information in a deliberate attempt to manipulate American politics.

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/24/8282867/netanyahu-spying-obama
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/25/2015 7:18:48 AM
If Republicans Did Get Intel From Israeli Spies, They Could Be Charged Under Espionage Act

In a cruel irony, Republicans who were so adamant about sending Wikileaks leaker Chelsea Manning behind bars under the Espionage Act, may find themselves sitting next to her — for the exact same crime.

According to U.S. law, “espionage” is defined loosely as “The act of obtaining, delivering, transmitting, communicating, or receiving information about the national defense with an intent, or reason to believe, that the information may be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation.” Further clarifying, the Espionage Act, as part of title 18 of the U.S. legal code, states that accepting any sensitive intel that is harmful to U.S. defense or interests is a federal crime, carrying sentences of up to life in prison or execution depending on the state. Even “less severe” sentences are staggering. Chelsea Manning, for example, received 35 years in prison for handing over classified documents to Wikileaks.

If it can be shown that Republicans used the information they received from the Israelis to harm high stakes negotiations with Iran, those actions might well be considered acts of sabotage.

http://linkis.com/Rhbrk
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress