Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dealing with "Just ask me" as a Profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Dealing with Just ass me as a ProfilePage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I've seen plenty of profiles where men say they won't respond to one or two word messages like, hi, what's up, etc.

I read profiles first, because I'm not dating solely by looks. Someone that shares my passions looks really interesting to me. When men base interactions solely on sex, when the bloom is off the rose, a woman is going to see it and feel it by how those men treat them, and it won't be pleasant. Then the women say, but I thought he loved me, what happened? What happened was the guy never loved you and only saw you as a device for sex, not as a companion.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dealing with "Just ask me" as a Profile