Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Unread/Deleted      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Unread/DeletedPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
So if someone has no interest in you, you label them? Come on, you know some people can look at your profile and you will never know it, others just are not interested, why would you spend so much time getting even with them in your mind? Just let it go, move on, forget about it.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 197
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 1/10/2017 5:04:11 PM
well if it gives you a laugh Shrug
Right
how many women.. I'll bite, how many, 4 100, ?
If they aren't interested few things less attractive OLD than ppl who say
: your loss :
 aintnodeal
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 1/10/2017 5:20:39 PM

On the other hand, i write them off and the label of snob, self absorbed ass goes by their name

Seriously, I think you are describing YOURSELF. You don't consider a moment about what the woman might be thinking when she sees your photo. It's probably "NO WAY!" No amount of fancy writing is going to get around that, and for most women, cash and status won't work either.

Your attitude is like the men at bars and clubs that get rejected and have to call every woman a "lesbian" to justify their lack of interest in you.
 Cdan1957
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 1/11/2017 5:54:50 AM
Damn this is a tired old topic. Why in the hell do people need confirmation of someone's lack of interest with an email saying, you suck! They are not interested in you, your age, your weight, your hair or lack there of, your interests or that they just flat out think you are butt ugly....who knows and why does it matter enough to whine about it in the forums?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 200
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 1/11/2017 8:53:01 AM
Geez, I haven't even SEEN the status " read " , " unread ", etc in YEARS !

Is this now only for the Upgraded/people who like to throw their money away members ?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 201
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 1/11/2017 1:09:41 PM

On the other hand, i write them off and the label of snob, self absorbed ass goes by their name and i move on, i have no time for superficial women who are looking for who has what, not who someone is......

Women are snobs, self-absorbed, and superficial just because they are not interested in you?

Sounds like sour grapes on your part---which perfectly matches the sour expression on your face.
 LincsAndy
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 1/28/2017 4:01:00 AM

Why would someone not read a message and delete it? I could understand reading a message and then deleting it but deleting an unread message?
When I receive a message from someone I haven't spoken to yet, the first thing I do is look at their profile. This is because I know from experience that the message will almost certainly contain no information that isn't in the profile, but won't contain all of it. If I don't like the profile, I don't need to respond to or even read the message because I already know what's going to be in it, so I delete unread.
 SilverWings2017
Msg: 203
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 3/16/2017 5:12:18 AM
Cdan" was quite correct saying women will delete messages to avoid confrontation from the angry, jilted type. Generally, they can be quite pushy. It's a lot like being pestered at a bar by men who won't take no for an answer. It's awkward and embarrassing. Harassing a girl to go out with you. "Why won't you go out with me? Are you too good for me? Huh? Are ya?"
 LuvFishes
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 3/30/2017 6:58:45 PM
It's the way POF has the females data set up. IF WE REPLY, a sincere NO thanks.... the system FLOODS us with more males of the people WERE NOT ATTRACTED , NOT A MATCH and it just gets frustrating. That includes say a Caucasian female has zero interest in a Black male. When she says No the system loads her up with Black males. Is the best way I can explain it. Often times females especially the same guy comes back at her and short of blocking, she just deletes and moves on. Try not to take it personal. Same if say I approach a man because he sent me a note and I reply and then he doesn't respond... I don't let it bother me. People change their minds, life happens for whatever is the circumstances you move on. Bottom line online dating is difficult if your seeking a relationships... the process is hard and even harder after age 55... just keep plucking away and hopefully through conversation she'll be there.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 3/31/2017 9:19:58 PM
^^^^ How can conversation start, when one figures out that no one is listening?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 206
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 4/1/2017 6:21:37 AM
The salmon is recycling the same aged pic. Yikes!
 Seki1949
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Unread/Deleted
Posted: 4/1/2017 10:33:59 AM
"women dont choose to be lesbians anymore than men do being gay. "

I know that this is Politically Correct Truth now that we must all bow before but I think the human condition is more complex than that.

Some are born fixed 100% as either straight or gay. Others make choices over time based on personal experience and social pressures. I think media and social media are big influences right now among the young. LSMFT has become 'trendy' and is sometimes a matter of choice. Some go one way for awhile and then the other way.

There's a classic saying at the University of California Santa Cruz, LUGS, Lesbian Until Graduation. Seen it myself.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Unread/Deleted