Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justdeb1111
Msg: 195
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Some products have pretty strong odors, Op. It could be just your reaction to them though. Noxema (Cover Girl) makeup has a strong menthol odor initially but it fades after a bit. Their skin cream, though, keeps the odor for awhile.

Wow, did we all get off topic or what?
 gtomustang
Msg: 196
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:34:12 AM
"Do some women wear makeup around their navels? "

>>>only if they're doing a YouTube video where their navel is a singing mouth.

Decades prior, dated a young lass who put an intoxicating natural oil into her hair. Alas, after a day of running about and climbing into a sleeping bag at night, her nether regions smelt like metal melting in a blast furnace. Just couldn't play hummingbird tongue admist her rose petals.

Later, used to work with an older woman who stank of kitty litter. Pretty unique smell, not pretty at all.

some things just aren't meant to be. As we enter the pollen season, I may not at all be able to smell someone's cigarette breath...but mine may offend them. in youth, used to save up the cinnamon heart candies for this reason, but never got to find out if women were ever into cinnamon-tasted kisses.

off tangent or back onto it, in winter times I would sometimes get a date who might mention I was more into fooling around than they were. I knew that with fellows prior, these women weren't so worried about those men making moves on them. perhaps these particular women were dating me not b/c they were interested in me, but interested in just not being alone...but with the fellows prior, the ladies were dating who they actually wished to date.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 197
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:40:10 AM
^^^^^

It doesn't smell good nor does it taste good on someone's mouth.

It's like coffee, soda, herbal tea, peanut butter, the way smells outward (mixed with saliva) is horrible.

As for the kitty litter smelling woman, did she happen to have a cat, and was this cat licking milk off her snatch? I only bring this up because there are women I suspevt have cats in order to have other needs met, though it's against the law, lol.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 198
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:45:14 AM

As for the kitty litter smelling woman, did she happen to have a cat, and was this cat licking milk off her snatch? I only bring this up because there are women I suspevt have cats in order to have other needs met, though it's against the law, lol.

That's it. I'm changing my name to TheCatOfYourDreams
 justdeb1111
Msg: 199
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:53:00 AM
^^^^^^^^^
ROFL!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 200
Posted: 4/7/2015 11:43:16 AM
So that explains women with 10 cats? Wow.
 DeepakTolle
Msg: 201
Posted: 4/7/2015 11:52:42 AM

So that explains women with 10 cats

...as well as the large quantities of milk they buy on a regular basis.
 gtomustang
Msg: 202
Cats: 101 uses
Posted: 4/7/2015 5:40:01 PM
never knew if that coworker had kitties for her kitty, but I'll admit, cats do have that sandpaper tongue that makes everyone wonder, "hmm, what if..." tho in this particular woman's case, she wasn't my type at all, so the idea of her pouring 2% on any part of her body...ick glad I eat supper late these days :) maybe if I imagine some voluptuous woman who can talk gearhed doing the same thing, it might wipe away the image.

talk about the sense of smell being so strong, i'll likely remember that coworker always for her strong odor.

well, it'd be nice to think the ladies were unimpressed with my cinnamon breath, rather than my nose running like a faucet or rubbed-red eyes from hay fever :) I once had a date during a real bad stretch, PND giving me a cough that wouldn't stop during a movie. can't believe she agreed to a second date...
 dahlingdarling
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2015 2:32:30 PM

If you (not you) like rough sex then have rough sex but quit telling me that my sex is (without quoting every line ill try to recall the words you and others are using), tame, along one line, not like a rollercoaster, is not wild, is not unabandoned, lazy, predictable, every day ect. If that is your impression of me that is fine. I like what I like and you like what you like. Mine is as good as yours ok? So kindly stop trying to imply it isnt.

Lurker here. I just had to quote this gem as I found it hilarious that Charmin and Belle were acting as if they weren't being insulting acting as if their sexual preferences are better but it's okay if you want your nonreckless, boring, lazy sex/ that's just your preference.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 204
Posted: 4/12/2015 4:45:13 PM
"I never made the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinion I have no respect"

Edward Gibbon
 dahlingdarling
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2015 5:05:57 PM
^ Nice further show of evidence she was right. Even if you did the opposite and argue with her.

I do love that quote hence why I lurk and post gems instead of argue with non respectable opinions like yours.

No need to further respond, argue, defend yourself, etc....unless you want to further do the opposite of said quote.
 PenelopeLeChat
Msg: 206
Posted: 4/12/2015 7:00:10 PM
I always wonder what makes a troll think the little gems they drop along the way are valuable and not run of the mill troll turds?

Le Pew
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 207
Posted: 4/13/2015 1:52:33 AM

Lurker here. I just had to quote this gem as I found it hilarious that Charmin and Belle were acting as if they weren't being insulting acting as if their sexual preferences are better but it's okay if you want your nonreckless, boring, lazy sex/ that's just your preference.

Even more hilarious is that you felt compelled to bring all of this up again, knowing it had pretty much died down. No big deal in itself, just don't act so virtuous when you know damn well you're stirring the pot yourself.

Oh, well.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

>^..^<
 dahlingdarling
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2015 3:41:07 AM

Hey Lurker, thanks. I may not be the popular choice but at least I dont jump on the bandwagon without contributing as shown in the courting thread.

Apparently we all have to share the same view else your not part of the 'gang'.

No problem Vicki. I just really liked how you single-handedly in that quote addressed all the backtracking and shifting.

To me you're the popular choice for not negatively labeling different preferences as somehow lacking or not as fulfilling.

Meh I have no interest in the respect of such people.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 209
Posted: 4/13/2015 7:37:40 AM

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

>^..^<

I got my pop corn ready, front seats, a nice beer in hand....so I'm ready.

So cheers Pig.
 CharminC
Msg: 210
Posted: 4/13/2015 8:18:49 AM
Sorry to disappoint you IG an Pig
As much as I could easily slamdunk 'em with actual quotes, not going to waste anymore of my time, or anyone else for that matter, dignifying the lurker's or Vicki's posts.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 211
Posted: 4/13/2015 8:31:41 AM

Sorry to disappoint you IG an Pig

Charmin, how can you do that to us!!!! I have SEVEN, not one, or two, but seven baskets of pop-corn already made, deliciously salted and buttered with nothing but the best French butter that money can buy. And now it just has to sit there, in search of a good meandering drama.

Next time anyone says Vanilla again, it's only ice-cream you are going to get, and only two scoops!!!!
 CharminC
Msg: 212
Posted: 4/13/2015 9:06:50 AM
OMG you said butter!!
( channels Julia Child )
 cooldog65
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2015 9:11:59 AM
BelleAtlantic...
As for the kitty litter smelling woman, did she happen to have a cat, and was this cat licking milk off her snatch?

In that case would it be called clitty litter?
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 214
Posted: 4/13/2015 10:10:32 AM
Charmin,

You are much too well behaved. I crafted my response hours ago but I'm afraid I may have gone too far in stating the obvious, so I'm gonna give it till later tonight to look it over with fresh eyes, lol.

IG,

*snatches a bag* I rather cheddar cheese powder on my popcorn

Cooldog,

That sounds about right, lol.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 215
Posted: 4/13/2015 10:28:04 AM
I just noticed we have a pig, gorilla, and dog all on this one page.

What a f*cking animal house we have here.
 CharminC
Msg: 216
Posted: 4/13/2015 10:53:26 AM

What a f*cking animal house we have here.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Animal house? Hello!!!! *cue John Belushi... Yes!!! bring it on :P

signed,
a fan and veteran creator of caramel popcorn
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 217
Posted: 4/13/2015 1:54:39 PM

IG its not Vanilla thats the problem. Its telling someone they are taking things to extremes when you are equating not likeing morning breathe (which was a joke btw) as being up tight and not liking bruises as passionless. It is you that is taking things to extremes not me. Enjoy the popcorn lets hope you dont choke on it.

Vicky, Vicky, Vicky you like to poke don't you. Again, we can go back and quote the crap out of each other until we are blue on the face and point fingers. To me it's a waste of my time.

So I am having some pop corn with all the dam n animals and having fun.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Dean Wormer
 Blackwood85
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2015 3:23:09 PM
So to bring it back full circle,

Getting pissed off and angry at someone because they refuse to have sex is wrong unless they're kinky and into that sort of thing if that's the case then ****ing curse away.
 HondoGal
Msg: 219
Posted: 4/13/2015 10:22:56 PM

Just as he considers my body to belong to him, his body belongs to me and I will take it when I want it, let there be no question about it, I play no games. You have to be ready, keep it clean, because you don't know when and how I'm going to decide to surprise you.

yes we did have sex. Even when I was burning it up in a fever, had back spasms, had cut myself shaving, etc, if you are not going to give it up, don't go.

You have to establish that from a very beginning, lol. You gotta show them how it's done early on, so he knows to be on guard for anything can happen at any moment.

That all seems pretty clinical; you both demand that you must be willing to have sex (even when not ready or willing) any time the other desires. Where’s the romance?

If that works for you great but the aspect of both parties being overwhelmed with desire is usually a more exciting, breathtaking motivator for lovemaking; wild, gentle or otherwise. Like in the movie the English Patient; they desire one another sointensely that even in the midst of a luncheon he thrusts her against the wall and they fulfill their passion. Not because they agreed to submit whenever one wanted the other but because their desire for one another is so overpowering to the point that the desire is the controller, the motivating aspect of their sexual fulfillment. Without that element of desire it is just sex. The desire for one another is so strong that a look, a touch will start the hormones flowing. It is always mutual no matter who first feels that quickening of the pulse.

Russian men totally possess their women and there is a bit of destruction in it! But the women expect it, demand it and tbh can't generally relate without it! 

Joe, here in L.A. there are a great deal of Russian women in the beauty, facial, laser industry. They deal with the most intimate parts of our bodies so it is not unusual to talk with them about sex. The few Russian women I’ve spoken with agree with your above statement…However, in general they say that because of that Russian men are not good lovers; Specifically, they do not engage in aspects of sex that are performed only to satisfy a women. A real bummer for these women when they find out how American men love to please their women.
P.S. Joe, I consider you American.

I'm with you Vicki! I'll take the diamond ring!
And as a bonus....I can scratch him up with it! 

ROF, LOL…That’s the spirit!

As for the OP, they are not compatible and it does not seem like a love affair to me, more a relationship of convenience. Lovers have consideration for one another and that seems to be missing here. As for the cleaning or cooking, not important or relevant at the onset of an affair.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?