Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dahlingdarling
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

Hey Lurker, thanks. I may not be the popular choice but at least I dont jump on the bandwagon without contributing as shown in the courting thread.

Apparently we all have to share the same view else your not part of the 'gang'.

No problem Vicki. I just really liked how you single-handedly in that quote addressed all the backtracking and shifting.

To me you're the popular choice for not negatively labeling different preferences as somehow lacking or not as fulfilling.

Meh I have no interest in the respect of such people.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 209
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?
Posted: 4/13/2015 7:37:40 AM

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

>^..^<

I got my pop corn ready, front seats, a nice beer in hand....so I'm ready.

So cheers Pig.
 CharminC
Msg: 210
Posted: 4/13/2015 8:18:49 AM
Sorry to disappoint you IG an Pig
As much as I could easily slamdunk 'em with actual quotes, not going to waste anymore of my time, or anyone else for that matter, dignifying the lurker's or Vicki's posts.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 211
Posted: 4/13/2015 8:31:41 AM

Sorry to disappoint you IG an Pig

Charmin, how can you do that to us!!!! I have SEVEN, not one, or two, but seven baskets of pop-corn already made, deliciously salted and buttered with nothing but the best French butter that money can buy. And now it just has to sit there, in search of a good meandering drama.

Next time anyone says Vanilla again, it's only ice-cream you are going to get, and only two scoops!!!!
 CharminC
Msg: 212
Posted: 4/13/2015 9:06:50 AM
OMG you said butter!!
( channels Julia Child )
 cooldog65
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2015 9:11:59 AM
BelleAtlantic...
As for the kitty litter smelling woman, did she happen to have a cat, and was this cat licking milk off her snatch?

In that case would it be called clitty litter?
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 214
Posted: 4/13/2015 10:10:32 AM
Charmin,

You are much too well behaved. I crafted my response hours ago but I'm afraid I may have gone too far in stating the obvious, so I'm gonna give it till later tonight to look it over with fresh eyes, lol.

IG,

*snatches a bag* I rather cheddar cheese powder on my popcorn

Cooldog,

That sounds about right, lol.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 215
Posted: 4/13/2015 10:28:04 AM
I just noticed we have a pig, gorilla, and dog all on this one page.

What a f*cking animal house we have here.
 CharminC
Msg: 216
Posted: 4/13/2015 10:53:26 AM

What a f*cking animal house we have here.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Animal house? Hello!!!! *cue John Belushi... Yes!!! bring it on :P

signed,
a fan and veteran creator of caramel popcorn
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 217
Posted: 4/13/2015 1:54:39 PM

IG its not Vanilla thats the problem. Its telling someone they are taking things to extremes when you are equating not likeing morning breathe (which was a joke btw) as being up tight and not liking bruises as passionless. It is you that is taking things to extremes not me. Enjoy the popcorn lets hope you dont choke on it.

Vicky, Vicky, Vicky you like to poke don't you. Again, we can go back and quote the crap out of each other until we are blue on the face and point fingers. To me it's a waste of my time.

So I am having some pop corn with all the dam n animals and having fun.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Dean Wormer
 Blackwood85
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2015 3:23:09 PM
So to bring it back full circle,

Getting pissed off and angry at someone because they refuse to have sex is wrong unless they're kinky and into that sort of thing if that's the case then ****ing curse away.
 HondoGal
Msg: 219
Posted: 4/13/2015 10:22:56 PM

Just as he considers my body to belong to him, his body belongs to me and I will take it when I want it, let there be no question about it, I play no games. You have to be ready, keep it clean, because you don't know when and how I'm going to decide to surprise you.

yes we did have sex. Even when I was burning it up in a fever, had back spasms, had cut myself shaving, etc, if you are not going to give it up, don't go.

You have to establish that from a very beginning, lol. You gotta show them how it's done early on, so he knows to be on guard for anything can happen at any moment.

That all seems pretty clinical; you both demand that you must be willing to have sex (even when not ready or willing) any time the other desires. Where’s the romance?

If that works for you great but the aspect of both parties being overwhelmed with desire is usually a more exciting, breathtaking motivator for lovemaking; wild, gentle or otherwise. Like in the movie the English Patient; they desire one another sointensely that even in the midst of a luncheon he thrusts her against the wall and they fulfill their passion. Not because they agreed to submit whenever one wanted the other but because their desire for one another is so overpowering to the point that the desire is the controller, the motivating aspect of their sexual fulfillment. Without that element of desire it is just sex. The desire for one another is so strong that a look, a touch will start the hormones flowing. It is always mutual no matter who first feels that quickening of the pulse.

Russian men totally possess their women and there is a bit of destruction in it! But the women expect it, demand it and tbh can't generally relate without it! 

Joe, here in L.A. there are a great deal of Russian women in the beauty, facial, laser industry. They deal with the most intimate parts of our bodies so it is not unusual to talk with them about sex. The few Russian women I’ve spoken with agree with your above statement…However, in general they say that because of that Russian men are not good lovers; Specifically, they do not engage in aspects of sex that are performed only to satisfy a women. A real bummer for these women when they find out how American men love to please their women.
P.S. Joe, I consider you American.

I'm with you Vicki! I'll take the diamond ring!
And as a bonus....I can scratch him up with it! 

ROF, LOL…That’s the spirit!

As for the OP, they are not compatible and it does not seem like a love affair to me, more a relationship of convenience. Lovers have consideration for one another and that seems to be missing here. As for the cleaning or cooking, not important or relevant at the onset of an affair.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?