Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tgif111
Msg: 101
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?Page 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

If she gives the police the same story she has given us here, I can 100% guarantee you absolutely nothing will happen. In fact, they'll probably be pissed that she wasted their time.

you may be right especially in towns where shootings and murders are common.

my BFF showed the policeman her ex husband's texted threats about wanting her to die and then showed him the picture of the gravestone that he put her name on and it looked like the cop wanted to yawn. though they are divorced they have yet to sell their home of 30 plus years and he's livid he has to share the proceeds with her.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 102
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?
Posted: 3/24/2015 11:34:58 AM
The boyfriend should start dating older women. From reading so many threads it seems most older women want sex more then the younger ones. But they are having problems meeting any men who can keep up with them. If he finds the right older woman he might beg to be left alone so he can get some sleep.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/24/2015 2:01:21 PM

you may be right especially in towns where shootings and murders are common.

In the case of the woman who composed this thread, the police would be justified in being a bit perturbed, because nothing in her story reveals a crime being committed.
 tgif111
Msg: 104
Posted: 3/24/2015 3:53:21 PM

I thought you said she got a restraining order?

she did. this incident was her VERY FIRST complaint to the police as my BFF showedthe cop her ex's threatening texts.
he suggested the restraining order. then the cop went back to the murders, shootings and robberies that occur almost nightly in Youngstown and Warren, Ohio.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2015 5:20:10 PM

No matter how loud one yells "Have sex or I will wear plaid pants!" It is not rape.
No matter how calmly one whispers "Have sex or I will slit your throat", it is.

Rape is rape..yelling isn't rape. Please go read the penal law about rape. Actually threatening to slit a throat wouldn't even be rape if it isn't believed that it was a possibility as oppose to a real possibility. Fear of his threat coming TRUE is actually needed! and her having sex based on that threat. But if someone was really that afraid the threat was REAL..then she is wrong to still be sharing a bed with the guy every night. So something here would be raising eyebrows sine they aren't married and it is a free country to move out, etc.

Cops will actually put the victim in a situation that she has to explain if she feels the threat is viable because restraining orders are given by the court and the courts have to justify a reason for them. The details in the reports have to support it.

YES..they refuse often to give them because many people abuse them and there are many inaccuracies in the reporting. But it of course depends on the court. I have seen some crazy ones given out. Example neighbors who share a common backyard, etc.
In almost ALL cases the judge will ask for volunteer separation. If they hear some BS that the gal still plans on dating the guy or living in the same house they will NOT most likely give them. So in other words GET out o the relationship or at least show an attempt to or else NOTHING will be taken seriously.

In a situation where cops come to a scene like that there would probably be an arrest (at least there would be in NYC) because in the old days we would get to the job , see it is nothing and occasionally one or the other would kill/injure the other. So now most domestics are a MUST arrest situation. But often they will arrest BOTH parties. Very rarely will one ALLOW himself to get arrested without making a cross complaint. It is kind of like 2 people fighting in the street , if they both instigated it the cops will either take no one (maybe summons for public disturbance) or take both. Complaints that have victims can't be ignored and since domestics aren't allowed to be squashed..BOTH are going unless there is PROOF that one person is the only/main culprit.

The idea today is tho let the courts settle it if the couple can't. Domestic situations are among the most dangerous for cops since couples will mostly support each other and have been known to attack cops, KILL cops when they attempt to arrest HER MAN!

In the case of the woman who composed this thread, the police would be justified in being a bit perturbed, because nothing in her story reveals a crime being committed.

Well... anytime a cop has to fill out a long questionnaire he will be a bit perturbed...most hate paperwork . Since NO crime was committed a crime report isn't going to be filled out! BUT a domestic report will be filled out..but that doesn't necessarily help the female because if it sounds like something that will ROLL the cops eyes , well I assure you it will roll eyes all along the path that worthless paper gets filed.

Why? because they aren't married..they don't have to be together. If women is bothered..break up! If not then obviously she can live with his screaming. Free choice seems to be STILL there at this point. You would be surprised at what couples will tolerate and what they won't. You will also be shocked at the BS they will report on each other about to control the other.

PS--restraint orders have limitations. If one is really afraid of a guy killing/hurting them, then by all means try to get one..but realize if a guy really is truly capable of killing/injuring a women and DECIDES to do that..NO piece of paper in the world will stop that! So it is a catch 22!

I received abusive texts from a man Id never met, who didn't have my details and didn't know where I lived. I reported it to the police and although it wasn't given high priority I still had a police officer turn up at my house, go through how to stay safe and what to do. They also advised that it was doubtful if I was at risk as texting is worse. That's no where near as bad as the OPs situation and they still turned up and helped.

Well hard to say since you aren't telling us what was said BUT your situation could potentially be worst if the guy kept threatening you and harass you since in today's world people can actually track others down. I would say , sure the cops probably rolled eyes at the incident but at least you were being safe and were definitely being harassed.

The OP is being yelled at buy her SO. People yell when they don't get what they want. That isn't worst then you are being harassed by a stranger, possibly stalked! People yell at each other all the time.

As I type this I just heard my downstairs neighbor screaming 'ya ne magoo' , repeatedly. That is russian for 'i can't , i can't(in this case meaning she can't take it anymore). Should the police come? NOPE. They scream at each other all the time. It is normal(especially for them) although unhealthy. It is her job and his to settle it! Can it get violent one day? sure, will it? most likely not. And when I say violent I should add , as in dangerous because those Russkies are known to get violent and usually it is the female taking the broom to the guys stomach, like my mom use to do to me :(

Real solution to this is for couples to agree on the amount of sex needed by them and go their own way if no agreement can't be reached..it isn't rocket science! Worst is when one with holds it to manipulate, very common.

Yelling at someone or having a temper tantrum when you dont have sex is force

Exactly..on the planet PLUTO. No yelling at someone like a child when they don't have sex is like yelling at someone when they don't throw out the garbage or fix the sink or when someone talks in the movie theater. When my gf yelled at me for walking inside the home without taking my shoes off..it REALLY was force because I promised not to do it again and my behavior adjusted because of it.

But that still doesn't mean the OP was forced as in rape since I don't hear her mentioning threats being made that threatened her with death or injury and her ACTUALLY being afraid/fearful of such outcomes. You can't discount the fear factor. Otherwise every time someone threatens someone in the world it be a crime! And thank god it isn't!
 Maleman999
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/24/2015 6:54:39 PM

Msg 112 (OP):
We don't live together and he is not Hispanic. I like sex everyday and he got it almost everyday.... I haven't been to see him in a couple of days and I don't plan on going back.

The OP replied to clarify the situation. She says she likes sex everyday, they live separately, and she went to his place daily, knowing they were going to have sex. So all of the stuff written in the last dozen or so posts is all hot cyber air.
 daynadaze
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2015 8:21:33 PM
Thanks maleman, I had missed that reply. Now where did the idea come in that some one thought he was Hispanic? I know I responded to it somewhere but I hadn't realized that OP never said he was Hispanic. And then it jumped to rape and me being so damn stupid as to not realize he was threatening to kill her if she left him... The guy was just a tantrum throwing baby.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2015 8:36:06 PM
Thanks I guess, I miss that reply as well and was focusing on what the other posters were posting about right above my post...but hot air is a bit strong mr Maleman considering MOST of these threads tend to get hijacked and jump all over the place due to most of the time the initial post is a very condensed one sided pov of a situation and that leads the posters to have to draw their own story map. The 5 W's often are missing.

That in return lead to the whole Hispanic thingy(I think Inner gorilla is Hispanic and became a character in the discussion.)
 Blackwood85
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2015 7:22:42 PM

Thanks maleman, I had missed that reply. Now where did the idea come in that some one thought he was Hispanic? I know I responded to it somewhere but I hadn't realized that OP never said he was Hispanic. And then it jumped to rape and me being so damn stupid as to not realize he was threatening to kill her if she left him... The guy was just a tantrum throwing baby.

Someone suggested that maybe it was cultural and that the guy's culture may have something to do with it, instead of you know....him being an ***hole. Belle echoed that sentiment since she's dated Hispanic guys and that they can be passionate and annoyed when they don't have sex, people ran with it because of course they know Hispanic men who aren't like that and to be fair I have a close friend who's from Mexico City and he's not like that either.

I missed the OP's reply too it's pretty easy to miss.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 110
Posted: 3/25/2015 7:49:41 PM
Blackwood,

I echoed the sentiment because it was true. It is not to apply to all Hispanics, but most. It requires a bit of cultural competency (clinical term), to gain an overall understanding and acceptance of someone else's culture. I had written an explanation of my 3 relationships, but then the whole issue about "rape" surfaced, and the topic had derailed so far off course that I decided not to post it.

Time is not in my favor right now nor do I think it would be of any value to go into it now, I'll save it for another day, lol.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2015 8:58:25 PM
Blackwood, Belle is correct. Culture plays a big part in behavior. Hispanics aren't the only one like that. In my culture NO doesn't even mean necessarily NO...and if a guy doesn't attempt SOMETHING the girls often actually lose respect. So we are actually expected to be ***holeS lol.
If you want I can link you an article written by a female neighbor of mine about our courting and your mind will be blown away!
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/26/2015 4:56:20 AM

I have a close friend who's from Mexico City and he's not like that either.

How DO YOU KNOW he is not like that??.
Hispanic men do not speak about those things with "friends". It doesn't matter men or women friend, they DO NOT TALK.!!
And if he is like that SO WHAT, We hispanic women do not care if OUR man demands sex.
We understand them and accept them the way they are as long they do not act violently.
We demand a lot of things from them too, we ARE OKAY and understand each other.
We are not so submissive or naive either.

To know the truth about the sexual behavior of any person or culture the only way to REALLY KNOW is live together as a couple and / or have intimate relations with them.

and if a guy doesn't attempt SOMETHING the girls often actually lose respect.

LOL.!! true.!!..we do not allow them at first, But he "played" well for us.
This poster really KNOW.

On topic:
I thought Op, WAS living 24/7 with the man.... SO...She went to HIS house and then she expect the man to behaves like a Saint?
I wonder why she goes to a man's house if she doesn't feel well enough to have sex with him, and then complain or wonder about his behavior.
At her age, She should know better. DO NOT go to a man's house if you do not want to have sex that day / night.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/26/2015 8:11:54 AM

Men, and in this case Latino men, are boisterous. We cannot help but talk about our exploits, particularly if they are sexual. Most Latino guys that I know that are quiet, nice, and push over, have girlfriends that run over them and control them. Then the guys that are driven by machismo, it comes out right from the beginning. Same thing with the guys that are the typical stereotype of the Latin lover, their behaviors are worn on their sleeves.

Latina women, dote on their men. My sisters take care of heir husbands and yes demand things from them as well. Also, the way Latino women look at feminism is totally different. Take the concept of beauty, of the Miss Universe thing. The girls that win don't then go and become models, they become politicians, anchors, doctors, lawyers.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 114
Posted: 3/26/2015 10:07:42 AM

and if a guy doesn't attempt SOMETHING the girls often actually lose respect. So we are actually expected to be ***holeS lol.

yup yup, only I don't call that being an a$$hole, I call that...being assertively aggressive. You want to show a woman that blood runs through your veins, not water.

When I met my ex boyfriend, he installed some mystery and curiosity in me, by kissing one corner of my lips when we bid goodbye. He knew that if he had just let me go on my merry way, I would have likely not even thought of him. As I walked back home, I was touching that corner of my lips, and I never forgot it.

If you want I can link you an article written by a female neighbor of mine about our courting and your mind will be blown away!

If you're talking about the guy who just went for it when she brought him home, because he felt entitled to it, well........that's kind of a KNOWN agreement that she is not bringing him over to cuddle or for him to sleep on the couch. Many women know to expect it and not think she's gonna have a man pretend to be a teddy bear. It's like winding up a jack-in-the-box, it's gonna pop up whether you only turn it once or a few more times, and you expect it to. He defended her from someone, and he should be rewarded, lol.

Anyone seen the movie Troy with Brad Pitt? Remember the girl/woman who lingered around trying to be a pest? She wanted to be f*cked, he took the hint and went into her hut/tent/camp and f*cked her. Some may call it rape because she seemed young and inexperience and he was a grown man fighting a war, but a saw a face of satisfaction when she woke up in the morning, lol. Call it what you will, some things are simply understood and accepted.

I sure as heck am demanding, I must be f*cked when I want to be f*cked, how I want to be f*cked. He must be okay with me s*cking his d*ck however many times I want to, where I want to, how I want to (even half-time during the superbowl), it is mine. Just as he considers my body to belong to him, his body belongs to me and I will take it when I want it, let there be no question about it, I play no games. You have to be ready, keep it clean, because you don't know when and how I'm going to decide to surprise you.

A man can only go as far as a woman allows him to, so while it is perceived that men are in charge, the reality is that it is the woman who is managing the relationship. If you keep her happy, you will be happy. Most men will go through hell before they walk out on a woman, women on the other hand know another man is a phone call way, so she's not concerned about any particular man.

I wonder why she goes to a man's house if she doesn't feel well enough to have sex with him, and then complain or wonder about his behavior.

I never did some stupid sh*t like that. Even when I went through surgery (septoplasty) and had just come out, he picked me up, cooked for me, made me comfortable, and yes we did have sex. Even when I was burning it up in a fever, had back spasms, had cut myself shaving, etc, if you are not going to give it up, don't go.

I don't consider any of the above any form of rape or any action taken against me without my consent or will, I willingly had sex because I wanted to. If I'm not in the mood to have sex, I don't go over or I inform with enough time, that he can choose to do something else instead of having me around when I don't want to be poked. Easy peasy.

Latina women, dote on their men. My sisters take care of heir husbands and yes demand things from them as well. Also, the way Latino women look at feminism is totally different. Take the concept of beauty, of the Miss Universe thing. The girls that win don't then go and become models, they become politicians, anchors, doctors, lawyers.

Right on.
 CharminC
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/26/2015 10:25:43 AM

Anyone seen the movie Troy with Brad Pitt? Remember the girl/woman who lingered around trying to be a pest? She wanted to be f*cked, he took the hint and went into her hut/tent/camp and f*cked her. Some may call it rape because she seemed young and inexperience and he was a grown man fighting a war, but a saw a face of satisfaction when she woke up in the morning, lol. Call it what you will, some things are simply understood and accepted.

I like the way you think Belle
This could be hard for women to understand and accept, but...........it makes sense

Just as he considers my body to belong to him, his body belongs to me and I will take it when I want it, let there be no question about it, I play no games. You have to be ready, keep it clean, because you don't know when and how I'm going to decide to surprise you.

I HATE being rejected by someone I am in relationship with for the simple fact that he can take it whenever he wants it
but when the table is turned and he rejects it because the chase is no longer done by him or I'm being too strong/independent.
..oh hell no way! It should be Tit for Tat
I don't mind being demure and taken but not all the freaking time. There should be an equal and fair exchange. Let me have mine when I want it... damn it lol.
grrrrr

if you are not going to give it up, don't go.

Or communicate it ...like adults
not whiny brats
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/26/2015 10:35:47 AM
I was involved with an Hispanic man. He was the biggest azzhole I’ve ever known, a selfish **stard and the worst “lover” I’ve had the misfortune to experience. Maybe I didn’t let him whack me around enough.
Now that I know that abusive azzholism is an accepted cultural male characteristic I will stay well away from any more.
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/26/2015 10:45:31 AM
Well see, now legally yes I agree with you. Personally, Id be afraid of the outcomes. If he shouted loud enough or was agressive enough Id probably have sex to calm the situation down until I could leave. That might not legally be classed as rape but it sure as hell would feel like it to me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Equating your own lack of assertiveness to rape is a slap in the face to every woman who has been raped.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/26/2015 10:58:04 AM

A man can only go as far as a woman allows him to, so while it is perceived that men are in charge, the reality is that it is the woman who is managing the relationship. If you keep her happy, you will be happy. Most men will go through hell before they walk out on a woman, women on the other hand know another man is a phone call way, so she's not concerned about any particular man.

This is so true. My girlfriend likes it when I want her, but she has ways to show me that she is interested. In the end women like to feel like they are being seduced, but the truth is that they hold the key and the gate to what happens sexually.

When I first met her, one of the things that she told me that she liked about me was that I had a lust look to my face that simply said without words how much I wanted her. She felt that rather than the polite nice guy, I came across as a lustful bad boy and she wanted it really bad.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/26/2015 11:01:20 AM

I sure as heck am demanding, I must be f*cked when I want to be f*cked, how I want to be f*cked. He must be okay with me s*cking his d*ck however many times I want to, where I want to, how I want to (even half-time during the superbowl), it is mine. Just as he considers my body to belong to him, his body belongs to me and I will take it when I want it, let there be no question about it, I play no games. You have to be ready, keep it clean, because you don't know when and how I'm going to decide to surprise you.

And wow belle. This is exactly how we relate. But no Superbowl, but stages of the Tour de France.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/26/2015 12:06:15 PM

I like the way you think Belle
This could be hard for women to understand and accept, but...........it makes sense

*mottley laugh*

I HATE being rejected by someone I am in relationship with for the simple fact that he can take it whenever he wants it
but when the table is turned and he rejects it because the chase is no longer done by him or I'm being too strong/independent.
..oh hell no way! It should be Tit for Tat
I don't mind being demure and taken but not all the freaking time. There should be an equal and fair exchange. Let me have mine when I want it... damn it lol.
grrrrr

You have to establish that from a very beginning, lol. You gotta show them how it's done early on, so he knows to be on guard for anything can happen at any moment.

Or communicate it ...like adults
not whiny brats

Ah, le probleme!!

I was involved with an Hispanic man. He was the biggest azzhole I’ve ever known, a selfish **stard and the worst “lover” I’ve had the misfortune to experience. Maybe I didn’t let him whack me around enough.
Now that I know that abusive azzholism is an accepted cultural male characteristic I will stay well away from any more.

Right up the alcoholism, I thought you were referring to a Dominican (extremely selfish and only cares about himself and his car, lol), but I think you're talking about Mexicans or those countries nearby it, where they are more indigenous/Mayan in nature. If you notice and as per historically accurate information, those types of cultures similar to Native Americans (feather, not dot) have a propensity for gambling and addiction to substances. With such cultures, addiction tends to be life-long, and many work just to buy alcohol. The culture itself is very very rich in traditions, beliefs, religion, and are family oriented.

If you ever decide to read up on it, it's very interesting.

As with everything, if you are too centered in a culture or extremely religious, it is hard to invite new ideas to replace old ones. Domestic violence, sexual abuse toward children, addictions, low socio-economic status, big families, lack of understanding of mental illnesses, etc, tend to run rampant in that culture. Even in mexican soap operas, the man gets drunk regularly and tends to be abusive toward his wife. The wife is supposed to manage the household, raise the kids, pamper him when he comes home drunk as he is bringing home the bacon. Men are expected to be unfaithful and often have whole families outside the home with other women if they can afford to, of if they find a woman stupid enough to do it to.

Remember that the term Hispanic is just an umbrella for all Spanish-speaking countries, so countries which at some point or another, were colonized by Spain. It doesn't mean they are all the same, the culture varies from country to country.

There is a certain level of f*ckery in each culture. The more religious, the more f*cked up (sorry if I offend anyone...actually I'm not sorry *mottley laugh*).

Well see, now legally yes I agree with you. Personally, Id be afraid of the outcomes. If he shouted loud enough or was agressive enough Id probably have sex to calm the situation down until I could leave. That might not legally be classed as rape but it sure as hell would feel like it to me.

If we're gonna use that as the definition of rape, then I was raped twice. Twice I saw myself in the obligation to have sex in order to be taken home or just to stay the night till I could take NJT back home back then. None occurred while in a relationship. I did feel like I was taken advantage of, but I should have never agreed to be so far out from where I lived, in which I'd be at the mercy of someone's integrity.

She felt that rather than the polite nice guy, I came across as a lustful bad boy and she wanted it really bad.

Oh yeah!!!!! *Koolaid dude voice*

And wow belle. This is exactly how we relate. But no Superbowl, but stages of the Tour de France.

You just gotta be ready, lol.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2015 1:06:29 PM

yup yup, only I don't call that being an a$$hole, I call that...being assertively aggressive. You want to show a woman that blood runs through your veins, not water.

Well .....Our women don't call us a$$holes either, but I used the term since most of the audience here seems to be Anglosphere culture influenced with all the political correctness and even feminist ideology. Sexist gender roles is alive and well in non Anglo cultures!
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2015 2:39:31 PM
^^^Agreed....I was responding to Belle to explain why I used the term 'we act like A$$holes'. I don't think we do, but for certain home bread Americans we might be considered. It isn't PC from what the media and politicians and self help books tell us. So obviously that can lead to difficulties when there is a mismatch. Of course sometimes the other partner actually is attracted to the other way of doing things.

Obviously if a non Hispanic women dates a Hispanic man it would be in both their interests to understand their differences. The female can be more sympathetic to his needs and I guess can let him know that he doesn't have to display his machismo to be a man and he can live without sex and power. But unfortunately that might not erase his desire to have her when he wants.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/26/2015 3:02:51 PM

But unfortunately that might not erase his desire to have her when he wants.

Damn thats sexy. But a little persuasion rather than shouting I feel, would be better.

There's an emotional contract between the man and the woman as to first, what is their libido, and how often or how intense they may get. There are women that do not like to approach, yet like to have a lot of sex. There are women that are constantly nagging the guy to the point that the guy gives up and instead watched porn on the internet. For instance, my gf is American, not a latina woman, but her libido intensely matches mine. She practices what Belle has previously describes. The interesting thing is, that then the more you do it, then the more you want it. And the more that BOTH are willing to work at it.
 midnite_icecream
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/26/2015 6:33:08 PM
When ethnicity interferes with or just replaces the need to be cool about a situation..
If because of feeling inferior in a club populated by whites, an non-anglo guy gets upset at being refused a dance, it's not the girl's fault he is with, whose reluctance might stem from having two left feet. Not dropping her off out of petulance is just deplorable. Same as if he uses his culture to excuse obnoxious demands of sex when a girl has left no doubt she means no.
OP said the guy is not Hispanic and I won't speculate if he is from any other culture where his actions are considered normal, as it shouldn't make any difference. She made it known why she wasn't okay with it but he disrespected this and persisted (even if there were no yelling), to the point she felt she had to give in. At the very least, they are incompatible.
 Blackwood85
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2015 10:02:14 AM

I echoed the sentiment because it was true. It is not to apply to all Hispanics, but most. It requires a bit of cultural competency (clinical term), to gain an overall understanding and acceptance of someone else's culture. I had written an explanation of my 3 relationships, but then the whole issue about "rape" surfaced, and the topic had derailed so far off course that I decided not to post it.

Time is not in my favor right now nor do I think it would be of any value to go into it now, I'll save it for another day, lol.

I hear what you're saying but by that account, hell I'm black men. Black men are supposedly aggressive, ultra masculine, hypersexual and**** sons of ****es and with that reputation comes with the idea of black women are the only ones able to put up with that behavior and somehow makes them less feminine. I can't really explain it without going into great detail of black history, stereotyping and racism in the United States which would take this topic in an entirely different direction.

While there are some black men who are like that they use the stereotype they justify their actions they cheat because they're expected too and it's not suppose to be a surprise because the chicks are expecting them to do so. It's akin to a black guy sitting on his front porch refusing to work because the " white man" isn't giving a black man a job anyway.

Hispanic men do not speak about those things with "friends". It doesn't matter men or women friend, they DO NOT TALK.!!
And if he is like that SO WHAT, We hispanic women do not care if OUR man demands sex.
We understand them and accept them the way they are as long they do not act violently.

To know the truth about the sexual behavior of any person or culture the only way to REALLY KNOW is live together as a couple and / or have intimate relations with them.

Because it's similar to what IG said and because I know him. I literally saw his face everyday for 60 days straight, we slept in the cube on the ship in close quarters, we worked together everyday. I saw him more than I saw my own family hell we even got stationed on the same base for our A-schools. Neither one of us are sexually aggressive and neither one of us would throw temper tantrums if a girl doesn't give us sex when we want it.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?