Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justdeb1111
Msg: 126
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?Page 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
"REALLY" angry if he doesn't have sex?

Re-read what you wrote and then get the hades out of that relationship. Ever hear of domestic violence? You are headed that way and are an idiot for staying. Hope you can disentangle yourself from this creepo before it is too late--you are headed for physical abuse, duckie, WAKE UP or become a statistic.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?
Posted: 3/30/2015 4:03:38 PM

@ Adventure Joe - exactly when in your culture does "no" actually mean "no" then?

Well do you think Putin takes NO for an answer? When you know this answer you will come much closer to understanding .

Well we have a saying , “No Means Yes, and Yes Means Anal.”....but there is a bit of ethical code along the lines of "with great sex comes great responsibility"(spider-man). It is all in the body language and they hardly subscribe to the western idea of 'sex without obligation'. If you’re having sex, she’s your girlfriend, simply because your decision to sleep with her makes you in large part responsible for her physical and emotional well-being.

What another member here called 'aggressively assertive' to describe Hispanic can be termed 'tender savagery'. Think medieval!

That being said....we are probably more attuned to primitive(caveman) body language and this sets the limits.

Or she walks away. In the end our women will just walk away. If she is still standing there...your in the game!
 arlo2
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2015 4:12:42 PM

If I was a Hispanic man I'd be pretty annoyed at the stereotyping turn this thread has taken.

You would think. But, as a 1/2 Hispanic 1/2 gringo, I can tell you that the men on the Hispanic side of my family actually take no small measure of pride in being described as "hot blooded Latin" with all that goes with that. They think of white guys as being cold, up-tight, restrained, passionless, etc.

Also, from observing both worlds, the Hispanic women are almost universally happier than their Caucasian counterparts. Although; not, necessarily, for this reason.
 Blackwood85
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2015 5:27:03 PM
There's a fine line between being sexually aggressive and being an ***hole, getting really angry, shouting at a chick and shaming into her having sex when she doesn't want to is different than being an aggressive, making a move, I would hope people would be able to tell through body language and how a woman reacts whether they should continue or not.

My ex-girlfriend (she was black) when we start making out, she would softly whisper "no" I remember stopping but she would softly tell me to keep going when she didn't want to have sex I could tell and vice versa. I certainly didn't yell and start getting upset because she didn't want to have sex. And before me she dated some real ***holes, some were physically and verbally abusive, some were really manipulative. I remember her being confused and upset because I didn't come see her at 4 AM to have sex and then claimed I didn't lover her because I didn't drive 40 minutes to see her well I completed a 12 hour shift and was tired. I got mad and told her that her idea of love was ****ing stupid, she explained that's how it always with one of her ex-boyfriends who would tell her that.

Just because the behavior is condoned doesn't mean it's right necessarily.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 130
Posted: 3/30/2015 6:04:23 PM
Oluben,

I don't think you know to what degree I enjoy sex and aggressiveness, and I have no problem saying no if I don't want to, but I have a problem saying no to great sex. Life is short and I'm not saying no to an orgasm, to a hair pull, to a spanking, to having my face or a$$ f*cked, to being pulled/turned/moved/held/tied/teased/suspended in air, to breaking furniture, pulling curtains, getting rug burn, etc..............I am no victim in my sexual relationships, rest assure.

I enjoy being f*cked like a whore, like someone you're only gonna f*ck once (each time), like you're never gonna see me again, to be devoured/engulfed, to feel a complete consumption, to be spent, to be sore......and I enjoy it just as much as gentle/soft and light kisses, being looked at and being looked in the eyes and he's going in and out, as he is taking in the view, to be lightly bitten, caressed, have his fingers lightly trace my body, to have his fingers in my mouth...........wait I'm gonna stop right now because I'm getting turned on just thinking about.

I'm not bending to their will, we are mutually in agreement that regularly f*cking is part of the deal, and I have just as much desire to initiate, to attack you as you walk in the door, to undress you at any given moment, to demand that you f*ck me right now, to s*ck your d*ck at random and leave it at that...etc.

As you can read, "if it's not broken, don't fix it"

If doing what I enjoy is wrong, I don't want to be right.

*Mottley laugh*

They want to be taken! They want to be desired! They want to be possessed and for them there is some roughness because it shows an excess of feelings!Squeezed tightly! I am not even going to get into the neck biting or the bruises that can happen to either one of us which is similar reason that tigers claw on the trees to mark their spot,to show other beasts of the jungle that she is taken, that there is a man to whom she belongs to. Russian men totally possess their women and there is a bit of destruction in it! But the women expect it, demand it and tbh can't generally relate without it!

Ah........someone who understands.....amen, lol

All good stuff until an eye gets poked out! And I have been bruised myself!

Occupational hazards, but it does hurt for a little bit, lol. I once was passing a dried mango slice and he sucked it so hard out of my mouth, he scraped the skin of the inside of my bottom lip, that was a good 3 days of avoiding sour things.

Edit: lol after reading the above I see what growing up watching Spanish soap operas has done to the USSR.

I don't know that I can blame Spanish soaps, lmao
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2015 6:13:49 PM
Good point Blackwood!

An example of how stealing a kiss would work:

1. Dancing with girl in club. After some TIME lean in to kiss. She turns her cheek. She might not say anything, maybe she says NYET, or "i don't know you long enough"( she will say that after a dozen dates if it is your 1st move possibly lol).
2. After a few minutes (10) you lean in again. She might still pull away.
3. Rinse and repeat until you get the kiss! The key is that if she is still there talking to you or quiet even but hasn't say poka! you are in the game! And she is actively playing it.

Sex can be similar! They leave or get dressed fully if they really don't want it. Or the common I have my period! As if a game they will say NO even when they come over in fishnets, hooker boots and are half naked laying in your bed.

They want to be taken! They want to be desired! They want to be possessed and for them there is some roughness because it shows an excess of feelings!Squeezed tightly! I am not even going to get into the neck biting or the bruises that can happen to either one of us which is similar reason that tigers claw on the trees to mark their spot,to show other beasts of the jungle that she is taken, that there is a man to whom she belongs to. Russian men totally possess their women and there is a bit of destruction in it! But the women expect it, demand it and tbh can't generally relate without it!

All good stuff until an eye gets poked out! And I have been bruised myself! I had an ex who use to really hurt me :(...because I didn't restrain her good enough(i wasn't going to do that since in my job i can get in trouble)

Edit: lol after reading the above I see what growing up watching Spanish soap operas has done to the USSR.
 CharminC
Msg: 132
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:29:23 PM
If you haven't had bruises from sex, you're missing out.
And no, ......
I'm not referring to straight out violent or bdsm sex but I'm quite sure Belle knows what I am talking about. :)

But if you prefer a diamond ring, that's your preference Vicki and I'm sure there's a man out there that fullfills that wish and pleasures you the way you like as well.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 133
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:35:27 PM

I'm not referring to straight out violent or bdsm sex but I'm quite sure Belle knows what I am talking about. :)

Yeah, there's a big difference from my experience between the two. There are women that want to be hurt, then there are women that want to be dominated and their man to take total control. A little roughness is part of the fun, but not at the center. I for instance love it when a woman verbalizes all that she want me to do to her as I do it. Or whisper in her ear what I want her to do.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 134
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:40:03 PM

sleeping with a roomate as some form of rent payment. It didn't sound like there was much expectation of great sex there just a misguided sense of obligation.

I don't think anyone understood it. Of course it wasn't great sex because I didn't give a damn about him. He doesn't deserve any acknowledgement though, so I won't even write about him anymore, he deserves every that happens to him and everything that will happen to him.

But whatever, it was worth me posting just to see you do your best posting impersonation of Inner Gorilla :-)

Then I will never post about sex again, I'd like to think that I'm unique, so being accused of impersonating someone else is distasteful. Thanks for ruining it.

Edit to add:

And no, ......

hell yeah!!!!

There are women that want to be hurt, then there are women that want to be dominated and their man to take total control. A little roughness is part of the fun, but not at the center. I for instance love it when a woman verbalizes all that she want me to do to her as I do it. Or whisper in her ear what I want her to do.

I like the way you think :-P

And as a bonus....I can scratch you up with it!
Win...Win....as far as I'm concerned. :D

You are too much girl! lol

So now all talk of sex is an impersonation of me? I don't think so. What you expressed was simply awesome, and unique to you. Although I do have to admit that I had to pull out a cyber cigarette after that and smoke it. So keep being unique. No diamonds necessary.

I'm gonna lay off the sex talk for a bit, for I'm going without for a very long now and getting antsy, so somebody will be raped/ravished soon, lmao.

adventurejoe70
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:42:16 PM
I agree it can get confusing and bruises aren't always good. With the long nails they like to keep, it is us that get the bruises mostly Lol. But no one is looking to hurt anyone...its just about becoming nothing but senses... responding only to primal urges, losing ourselves in her entirely. Too caveman maybe.

But our type of chauvinism is more along the lines of old-fashioned chivalry. For those who want the 'knight in shining Armour'..well considering the culture went from Medieval to industrial revolution skipping the renaissance and enlightenment(thus the lack of PC) they are the black knight!
 kj521
Msg: 136
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:43:26 PM
I'm with you Vicki! I'll take the diamond ring!
And as a bonus....I can scratch him up with it!
Win...Win....as far as I'm concerned. :D
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 137
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:44:07 PM

Then I will never post about sex again, I'd like to think that I'm unique, so being accused of impersonating someone else is distasteful. Thanks for ruining it.

So now all talk of sex is an impersonation of me? I don't think so. What you expressed was simply awesome, and unique to you. Although I do have to admit that I had to pull out a cyber cigarette after that and smoke it. So keep being unique. No diamonds necessary.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:48:50 PM

I'm with you Vicki! I'll take the diamond ring!
And as a bonus....I can scratch him up with it!
Win...Win....as far as I'm concerned.

Something tells me you would appreciate the ritual Tiger markings!

As for Gorilla sex(IG lol)...I look at it more as"me Tarzan..you Jane" type stuff. Bananas optional.
 Dee4166
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 4:09:39 PM
Primal satiation is all well and good but....

Hold it there caveman, I can do primal and letting him lose himself entirely in me, you dont need bruises for that. Especially if the bruises are more for showing everyone else what a caveman you really are. You can be a caveman, but only the insecure need to broadcast it.

Well said Vicky, well said.....

For some they want to feel thoroughly USED after sex and I have felt that and can relate....For others it's more about the feeling of being connected and TOGETHER in the act...not just as a tool to get off....

I firmly believe that for me any way, in an LTR I hope to have all KINDS and varieties of sex...The tender I love you and we melt into each other, to the more let's fvck as I'm horny variety, and everything in between...I have had that in an LTR and that IS what I am looking for now...

One thing I've learned is that as far as sex is concerned people are individual in their approaches and perceptions of what's comfortable for them.
 Blackwood85
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 4:56:21 PM
Exactly Dee, I've had an crazy just **** session with no passion, I've had rough sex but I rather not have that, I rather it be more sensual, more kissing, more touching etc...I rather not just pick a girl, throw her on the bed and **** the shit out of her but that's just me.
 CharminC
Msg: 141
Posted: 3/31/2015 6:20:31 PM

You can be a caveman, but only the insecure need to broadcast it.

Just because it's not your cup of tea, don't be putting others down by calling it insecurity. It's not always insecurity. Some can be quite secure in fact.

Especially if the bruises are more for showing everyone else what a caveman you really are.

Again,not the case for everyone. In fact, some rather not let the whole world know by hiding them but smile knowing its there, thinking about how it got there.

as far as sex is concerned people are individual in their approaches and perceptions of what's comfortable for them.

Hear Hear .. I concur with this that Dee said
This is exactly what I meant when I said its your preference to what you wish to have ..I never said your needs Vicki. I said preference.

I rather not just pick a girl, throw her on the bed and **** the shit out of her but that's just me.

Lol... you do realize that it doesn't have to be a girl you've just picked up? It can be someone you've been with for years, a wife in fact. But you said... that's just you and that is fine :)

it just occurred to me that when people speak out about sexuality towards the perverse end of the scale, they get .. well.. bashed or looked down upon to various degrees? Why?!
It's personal preference and no one should lambasted for it whether they like it soft or hard. etc etc etc..
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 142
Posted: 3/31/2015 6:28:26 PM
^ Hey, did you name yourself after Charmin toilet paper?

Been wondering.
 CharminC
Msg: 143
Posted: 3/31/2015 6:37:05 PM
Let me end your wondering there Pig
It's Charming... the "g" is .......silent

*grins
 Blackwood85
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 6:39:54 PM
No I mean pick up as in physically pick her up and throw her on the bed and **** the shit out of her.

Trust me I've had plenty of one night stands and I've had rough sex, a hate ****ing session, break-up sex and sex that was more romantic and sensual. I much prefer the soft kind, the fun kind. I was making out with a girl one time and she kept biting my lip, at first I didn't mind but it started hurting and then she bit down on a nerve I guess and it bled a little bit. It killed the mood.

Like you said to each their own just not my style, not really into pain. I like the soft touch of a woman's skin, her lips, her body that appeals to me.
 kj521
Msg: 145
Posted: 3/31/2015 6:56:45 PM
No! No! No! No makings, bruises or scratches for me!
Sheesh....I am clumsy enough that these things come about without my even being aware!

Ok Joey.....I do get what you are trying to convey. And yes.....it can be very attractive and intoxicating.
But.....for me it has to be a natural expression of the man....otherwise....I am just laughing.
It would be like me trying to play a vixen! It's just funny! :)
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 146
Posted: 3/31/2015 7:06:09 PM

Let me end your wondering there Pig
It's Charming... the "g" is .......silent

*grins

What? I see a "C" at the end.

Shit, did someone spike my Dr. Pepper?
 south_city
Msg: 147
Posted: 3/31/2015 7:47:57 PM

And no, ......

To each their own. But I'm not into receiving any type of pain while having sex.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 9:06:51 PM

Just because it's not your cup of tea, don't be putting others down by calling it insecurity. It's not always insecurity. Some can be quite secure in fact.

Agreed, I don't think she meant anything by it, since she clearly , repeatedly claims to be down with everything else except the rough stuff.If 2 people have different views and they are in relations I suspect they need to communicate their desires and expectations. But they need to be quick about it because this isn't the time for pillow talk ;)

But.....for me it has to be a natural expression of the man....otherwise....I am just laughing.
It would be like me trying to play a vixen! It's just funny! :)

I see...so in other words you need the guy wearing Loincloth? I suppose that guy from the Geico commercial is single. No, not the green lizard...although he is quite cute . At least you will save on your insurance.
 CharminC
Msg: 149
Posted: 4/1/2015 6:17:12 AM

Why not, your putting me down for not wanting bruises:-

First of all,where have I put you down???
Second, where did Belle and I actually said we like pain? Ever wake up and discover a bruise and have no idea how it got there?
Don't like the spanking, hair pulling, furniture breaking sex Belle mentioned? Like I said ... that is your preference. When I said you're missing out. You took it as me putting you down. .................NOT!
Third, I am not going to engage into a long drawn out tit for tat with you since that is clearly how you like to bind your time on pof.

If 2 people have different views and they are in relations I suspect they need to communicate their desires and expectations. But they need to be quick about it because this isn't the time for pillow talk ;)

lol... agree
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 150
Posted: 4/1/2015 7:03:37 AM
Let me be clear while trying not to get explicit, I have not expressed anywhere in this or other threads that I like pain. I enjoy BDSM, I enjoy rough sex, I enjoy being manhandled, some times things happen during sex and you end up with a rug burn, scraped knees, markings on your wrists/ankles, a scratch, a cut, a bruise, swelling somewhere, lower back challenges, a headache, a strained neck, etc. Sometimes, the "moment" makes us forget the impracticality of certain actions.

It's like when you go to the gym and put it hard work, and you slightly go over your threshold, and you end up with spaghetti legs going down the stairs, not being able to open a jar of anything, and you're just sore overall, but it's not like "OMG, I can't take this, this hurts", it's like "Alright, I put it in!!!" I don't avoid the gym because of the soreness, I know the soreness is the result of putting in some work, and I'll be sore for the next day or week depending on how much I work I put in.

If all you've had is vanilla and that's safe and any discomfort causes you to change position, location, causes you to lose focus if A doesn't happen along with B, and C comes after D and so on, then you may not understand what other kinds of feelings are like. That is all fine and well. I'm not knocking vanilla, I like vanilla when I'm lazy or feeling particularly vulnerable for whatever reason and I want to feel safe/embraced/delicately loved, I like a healthy dose of vanilla when there isn't enough time to draw it out into the wild, lol. But at least a few times a month, he needs to show me what he's made of and why he is the keeping of that gate. He needs to show me that "he got this", that he "gets me" and is willing to give me what I like the most, that he can tell when I want more than just the regular.

People deal with things differently, some people take out their frustrations at the gym, some take it out on themselves (by punishing themselves, cutting, breaking things, yelling, etc). The bedroom is my arena, it is where I express my love, my anger, my frustrations, my vulnerability, my rawness, my connection with the world, my spirituality, where I receive and give, where the communication is at it's max. For someone to be able to meet you where you're at, and reciprocate in kind, to be able to be in the same channel of communication, to communicate without opening your mouths but just be guided by someone's bodily reactions.............that is golden. The bedroom is where you have potential to resolve certain conflicts that you may not be able to verbalize, where you restore and reset, and forget sh*t, where you re-evaluate and pick your battles wisely, where you feel extremely connected to your partner.

Pain is just a possible consequence of the main event, I can think of more horrible consequences (pregnancy, STD, HIV, no orgasm, etc)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?