Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 176
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?Page 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

Its called personal hygiene and personal grooming. Not sure I would find a man who wanted to get passionate with me if I didnt shave (especially my tash), wash or brush my teeth. If I didn, Im not so sure sex with him would be a good idea

Vicki, I don't think you get it.

Personal hygiene is important. I take showers every day. I brush my teeth twice and sometimes three times a day. I would like to say I floss all the time, but that would be a lie. But I floss at least once every two days, well three days. All my female partners have had impeccable hygiene. They know I prefer a shaven bush, and they did so.

The point is, that in the heat of passion, not everything is perfect. I find that if at that point you start to bring up those issues, to me that is more a sign of an up tight person, that is afraid to let go, afraid of their own bodies, afraid of getting naked.
 kj521
Msg: 177
Boyfriend wants sex all the time?
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:42:40 AM
Yes Ms. Vicki! That is the ticket! A tea drinker!

Or you might just be forunate enough to find a man who despite what your breath smells like, if your legs are shaved, your hair is a tangled mess, smudged mascara...he still looks at you with wonder and disbelief and amazement that you came into his life. :)
 tgif111
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:53:56 AM

Sooo, Tgif, how do you do gargles with your b u tt?

instructions for use:

Ladies - take those state of the art mouthwashes and put some in a squirt bottle.

slowly insert the tip, squeeze the bottle to the release the SmartMouth Or TheraBreath and remove.

while the mouthwash is in you hop up and down

then blow it out with a ladylike fart.

commence the sex.
 tgif111
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:06:31 AM
CharminC really got you worked up there Vicki. you did a lot of typing.

brew a cup of English tea, go out to you garden, sit back and relax.

you are beautiful, alive and living in a free society. some are not and billions before us have died.

enjoy breathing and smell the coming spring air.

because someday we'll all just be dust in the wind.............
 clooneystutor
Msg: 180
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:09:56 AM
Vicki,

Dee has some white wine and reefer to share.

Heck, she might even throw a rainbow in your direction too.

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry, you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now
 kj521
Msg: 181
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:17:34 AM
I hear what you are saying Ms. Vicki!

I am not a fan of bruises, scratches, bite marks etc.
I recognize that these things could occur....well.....not the bites marks....those would be on him....but the others could in the heat of moment.
Most likely due to my own clumsiness......thinking I can still to this or that...you know what I'm sayin'! ;) ;)

But with that said....I think Ms. Vicki and I are a whole lot more delicious flavors than just vanilla! :D
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 182
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:30:40 AM

@IG no it is you that does not get it, you, charm and Belle keep equating passion with bruises and rough sex. You keep dismissing any other kind of sex as passionless.

And again, you are the one going to the extremes, as if sex, or intimacy or passion can only be rough. Nobody is questioning what you like or may not like about sex. In the end, the most important organ for sex and an awesome sexual relationship is the Brain. And what motivates the brain is communication. You find someone that is compatible with whatever it is that you do and like to do. End of story.

Liking a little roughness does not mean that it has to be rough all the time, or perfect all the time. Nobody is talking about sex with an un-hygene pig. So don't throw it to the extremes.

So, lets agree to disagree.
 DeepakTolle
Msg: 183
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:32:36 AM
Gorilla wrote

I had a particular partner, that was a master mood killers. Everything had to be perfect. You had to have freshly bathed, brush teeth, FLOSS, shaven and deodorized for her to participate. It only worked for her when we were around a Jacuzzi. Try to initiate in any other environment and it was a disaster.

Then I had other partners that didn't care. They wanted the smell of a man, not perfume or cologne. Didn't want to waste the storm that was forming with having to stop, go to the bathroom, brush teeth and all that stuff. When people are that contrived, they don't understand that other level.

I’ve had both types as well and wow, mood killer is exactly what it is . It’s impossible to be spontaneous with someone who has a checklist of how everything has to be just right as a perpetual requirement to have access to the land of intimacy.

Of course, most people want their partner to be REASONABLY fresh ( breath, etc ) , but in the heat of the moment there are 2 types of lovers :

The ones who can have an attitude of “ what the frick “ and the ones who can’t EVER.

I’ve only ever had ONE gf complain about my body scent and yup, she was the one with the checklist.

Fortunately, most of my past gf’s have been the type who have said they actually PREFER it when they can smell a bit of my scent ( pits and bits ) as opposed to being too fresh, as in , just got out of the shower !

I feel like a woman is more into ME when she actually ENJOYS my scent !

Go figure .
 tgif111
Msg: 184
Posted: 4/2/2015 9:09:24 AM
I slow danced with a woman a couple of weekends ago and she had something on that made me nauseated.

I think it was her makeup and not her scent or perfume.

ladies, can you verify or confirm this? are there make ups that have an unpleasant odor?

would this make a good off topic new thread?
 clooneystutor
Msg: 185
Posted: 4/2/2015 9:12:44 AM
Were you her first date that evening?
 overunity
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2015 9:24:15 AM
Do some women wear makeup around their navels?
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 187
Posted: 4/2/2015 9:33:24 AM
KJ, you know you've got a streak of strawberry somewhere :-)

Charmin, I rather buy a stack of scratch-offs than deal with people who see themselves as victims when no one is actually doing anything to them. I get enough of that in the rehab, and the method that seems to work is to leave them to their own demise and hope someday the fog dissipates. Critical thinking skills is not one of the courses I teach.

I slow danced with a woman a couple of weekends ago and she had something on that made me nauseated.

It might have been her perfume or hair products, not all perfumes smell good everybody.

ladies, can you verify or confirm this? are there make ups that have an unpleasant odor?

Yes, there are make-up brands and types of make-up that smell, particularly when not used properly (amount, mixing with sweat, moisture in the air, make-up is expired). Make-up products are very delicate, and have to be kept at room temperature and out of the sun, to avoid disintegration. It's like perfume, you can't leave perfume out on a counter, for the light enters it and changes it's scent and chemical composition.

There are many brands that scent their make-up with their signature scent, this is both good and bad. It is good because if they use that scent as their perfume already, then they are "layering". It is bad because scented products tend to aid in allergic reactions, and if the scent doesn't smell good on someone, they stink instead.

I find there are many who do not understand we are dealing with chemical properties. I for one am invested in skin care, but not make-up. When I buy make up, I buy baked-on products because they can last up to 2 years , and then I have tons of sample subscriptions which mail be miniature pots of make-up, so that it is always a fresh batch if I were to use it within a year, and if not, no loss since they are just minis.

would this make a good off topic new thread?

I don't think it would be fruitful because we'd get into brand names and the smell of each and such.

Applying make-up is a process and no two women go about it the same way. Some do the routine (wash face, toner, moisturize, wait then minutes, blot excess moisturizer, then apply foundation, then the rest) then finish up by "setting" everything with powder to absorb shine and excess oil. There's this new phenomenon called "contouring", in which a woman can highlight certain parts of her face while making others appear smaller. For example, someone who has a big nose, can contour it in such a way that her nose appears much smaller than it is. Look into it and you'll see what I'm talking about.

The more layers you apply for whatever effect you wish, the more chemicals are interacting together and not all blends result in no scent.
 2ufo
Msg: 188
Posted: 4/2/2015 9:40:35 AM

Obviously not to her, but yes, pretty much everything has an odor; makeup, shampoo, conditioner, soaps, detergents. Different people like different smells. If her clothing was dry clean only, it could be fumes from wherever they were cleaned.

You could find out - or at least get a hint - by tucking your face next to her ear. If it's behind the ear, usually perfume. If the hair, then it's the shampoo/conditioner/hairspray/gel etc. If her shoulder then soap or bath gel and if the strap on her dress then the dry cleaners. If her face near the cheek then makeup.

Inviting her home for a shower would probably take care of it.
 kj521
Msg: 189
Posted: 4/2/2015 10:22:20 AM
Ms. Belle....

I am okay with strawberry! And even better? An unnoticed bit of whip cream from my peppermint white mocha frapacino at the corner of my mouth....and....and.... my date slowly leans in...and....licks it slowly off! Sigh....

But....Gasp! I hope I don't have spinach between my teeth!

*note to self....do not eat anything green before a hot and steamy Starbucks coffee meet!
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 190
Posted: 4/2/2015 10:28:01 AM

I am okay with strawberry! And even better? An unnoticed bit of whip cream from my peppermint white mocha frapacino at the corner of my mouth....and....and.... my date slowly leans in...and....licks it slowly off! Sigh....

That's what I'm talking about....................................whip cream, yay!!!
 kj521
Msg: 191
Posted: 4/2/2015 10:57:59 AM
You got it Ms. Belle!
And Vicki? I've never gotten bruises with whip cream....wait...wait...there was that time that I....and he....Oh no....just can't tell that story!
So I guess you have to use care with whip cream, too! It can fool you ! Tasting all sweet and looking so soft and fluffy like it does! Sheesh!

I do have a serious question, though, as I am on my way to Starbucks....

Does glue have calories in it?
I had to lick a lot of envelopes today and trying to figure out if I should skip the whip cream.
Cause if I skip it...how is my fantasy ever going to come true?

Now I am not expecting a strange man to just lean over and start licking my face ! Don't be silly!

But a man getting my attention and making a wiping motion near his mouth is!
And then our eyes lock....and so on and so on...:and before you know it we're married!
Oh.....the possibilities! ;)
 tgif111
Msg: 192
Posted: 4/2/2015 11:08:22 AM
Clooney on the woman's make up smell that wasn't good:

""Were you her first date that evening?""

I was working the room at a dance club. I asked this woman I had never met before for a slow dance, she said yes. I smelled an unpleasant odor that was a chemical or a product, not body odor. I was close to her face. eww

from overunity:
""Do some women wear makeup around their navels?""

i'm short but i'm not THAT short!

as always thank you Belle for you informative comments. you're the best!

2ufo - I am NOT asking her to dance again for any reason.
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2015 12:33:48 PM
Self tanning products definitely have an odor. I put some on my legs last week and the smell was terrible. I have a sensitive nose and it took 3 days of scrubbing to get the odor bearable for me.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 194
Posted: 4/7/2015 1:49:39 AM
^ Holy shit. You are smoking hot for your age.
 justdeb1111
Msg: 195
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:18:40 AM
Some products have pretty strong odors, Op. It could be just your reaction to them though. Noxema (Cover Girl) makeup has a strong menthol odor initially but it fades after a bit. Their skin cream, though, keeps the odor for awhile.

Wow, did we all get off topic or what?
 gtomustang
Msg: 196
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:34:12 AM
"Do some women wear makeup around their navels? "

>>>only if they're doing a YouTube video where their navel is a singing mouth.

Decades prior, dated a young lass who put an intoxicating natural oil into her hair. Alas, after a day of running about and climbing into a sleeping bag at night, her nether regions smelt like metal melting in a blast furnace. Just couldn't play hummingbird tongue admist her rose petals.

Later, used to work with an older woman who stank of kitty litter. Pretty unique smell, not pretty at all.

some things just aren't meant to be. As we enter the pollen season, I may not at all be able to smell someone's cigarette breath...but mine may offend them. in youth, used to save up the cinnamon heart candies for this reason, but never got to find out if women were ever into cinnamon-tasted kisses.

off tangent or back onto it, in winter times I would sometimes get a date who might mention I was more into fooling around than they were. I knew that with fellows prior, these women weren't so worried about those men making moves on them. perhaps these particular women were dating me not b/c they were interested in me, but interested in just not being alone...but with the fellows prior, the ladies were dating who they actually wished to date.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 197
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:40:10 AM
^^^^^

It doesn't smell good nor does it taste good on someone's mouth.

It's like coffee, soda, herbal tea, peanut butter, the way smells outward (mixed with saliva) is horrible.

As for the kitty litter smelling woman, did she happen to have a cat, and was this cat licking milk off her snatch? I only bring this up because there are women I suspevt have cats in order to have other needs met, though it's against the law, lol.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 198
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:45:14 AM

As for the kitty litter smelling woman, did she happen to have a cat, and was this cat licking milk off her snatch? I only bring this up because there are women I suspevt have cats in order to have other needs met, though it's against the law, lol.

That's it. I'm changing my name to TheCatOfYourDreams
 justdeb1111
Msg: 199
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:53:00 AM
^^^^^^^^^
ROFL!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 200
Posted: 4/7/2015 11:43:16 AM
So that explains women with 10 cats? Wow.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Boyfriend wants sex all the time?