Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton's Favorable Numbers Drop      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chinook1111
Msg: 51
Hillary Clinton's Favorable Numbers DropPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
A lower pound will be good for tourism.Manufacturers can be more competitive if raw materials are not a huge component.

Trump didn't pay the people that are famous for not paying?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 52
Hillary Clinton's Favorable Numbers Drop
Posted: 6/26/2016 6:39:20 PM
Nevertheless, in a head-to-head general election matchup, Clinton leads Trump 51 percent to 39 percent among registered voters nationwide, the poll found. This is Clinton’s largest lead in Post-ABC polling since last fall and a dramatic reversal from last month’s survey, which found the race nearly even, with Trump at 46 percent and Clinton at 44 percent.

As the hard-fought general election gets underway, Trump’s political standing is on dangerous ground. Fifty-six percent of the public at large say the celebrity business mogul stands against their beliefs, while 64 percent say he does not have the necessary credentials to be president. Fifty-six percent feel strongly that he is unqualified.

Nearly one-third of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents say Trump is unqualified for office, and 18 percent say he does not represent their beliefs, exposing deep fissures in the GOP base as Trump struggles to unite conservatives going into next month’s national convention in Cleveland.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html
 aj17225
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/26/2016 6:54:25 PM
Over four whole months to go, going to be interesting how the numbers change. I hope Hillary is getting over confident but I think she already is with her emails and foundation still in the very early stages of being a huge problem for her. Long way to go for either party to thinking these are the numbers that will stay the same for four months. I said that when they were neck and neck. Lots of negative coming Hillary's way IMO
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/26/2016 7:28:52 PM

but I think she already is with her emails and foundation still in the very early stages of being a huge problem for her.

Do you mean like the way "Benghazi" is still in the "very early stages" of being "a huge problem"...?
 DessertTray
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/30/2016 10:20:49 AM

And yet, and yet, she's beating the sox off of the short fingered vulgarian, eh? What does that say about the dumpf truck?

Oh really now?
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

The tables have turned in this week’s White House Watch. After trailing Hillary Clinton by five points for the prior two weeks, Donald Trump has now taken a four-point lead.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/30/2016 10:40:13 AM
I think it is interesting that of all the latest polls, as of June 30, 2016, Ramussen Reports is the ONLY ONE that shows Trumps leading.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
 deetristate
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/27/2016 6:59:10 AM
Bill's speech may bring some voters around to his wife. He was good, as usual. They should have had him speak After the President to keep the positivity in play.

He is the epitomy of " it didn't mean anything" because he really loves his wife.
 ericaagain
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/27/2016 7:20:59 AM

He is the epitome of "it didn't mean anything" because he really loves his wife.

Well, he was Prsident of the United States of America...twice. He holds a lot of weight.

He holds far more weight than wife #3 with a plagiarized speech and 5 trust fund children. IMO. And probably the opinion of anyone remotely sane.

Odd how really no one of substance spoke at the RNC. No Past Pres., no Past VP's.
 Maleman999
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/27/2016 8:48:37 AM
I guess this thread should be tied into another thread "Ladies, would you want a stay-at-home boyfriend?", except replace boyfriend with husband. How many think Bill Clinton is getting a free ride in life, since that's the perception a lot of people have when the woman is the bread winner or main bread winner?
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/1/2016 6:44:00 PM
Oh Dame Write, we here at PoF don't want your piercing brilliance, your advanced thought, and your penetrating insight. Leave us alone in the darkness of our failed Left-wing thinking, as we vote for puppets like Mr Hope and Change, and liar-liar-pants-on-fire Hillary Clinton, so that we can bathe in our luxurious delusions about humanity and what life here is all about. Don't you know that the beautiful Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her lying husband -- a man who lied to Congress, who lied to the American people, who lied to his wife, and who lied to God under oath -- has our best interests at heart? She has all the answers. All she needs is a chance to prove it.

As for the 'game being rigged,' every right-thinking person knows this, but here at PoF we vote for cutesy faces, like Barry Obama, who banned Christmas in the White House and put up the Rainbow Flag, who won't even salute the American flag, who said, before an enthusiastic United Nations' audience:

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

And yet, and YET, we still vote for his ilk.

The United States of America is not only smouldering; it's catching fire at its foundations. If we keep voting for the likes of race-baiters like Obama, and Left-wing Hillary is his bed-fellow, we can only climb higher and higher will the fires roar out of control.

America needs to wake up before it's too late.

Best wishes
- Peter
 gtomustang
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/1/2016 6:46:04 PM
and here's the wakeup call

http://www.snopes.com/obama-va-merry-christmas-tree-ban/
 ericaagain
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/2/2016 10:36:50 AM
^^^ Matrix has an issue with anyone of color. Especially the dark ones in power. He doesn't much like the LGTBQ community either...he probably wouldn't mind watching two women but that's about it. They have names for people who don't like dark folks but I'm sure you've been called those names before and its water off a ducks back, as they say.

So if you want to make up stuff about not saluting flags or banning Christmas, maybe cite a reliable source instead of looking like a bit of a fool. You don't have to like Obama, just don't be such a racist who makes up stuff. Being a physic you should know real from fake. hahahaha
 aj17225
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/2/2016 5:52:26 PM
A whistleblower is now saying that all of Hillary's emails that were deleted, the NSA has them. Too early to know for sure if this is true. Stay tuned!!
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/2/2016 6:41:01 PM
You just keep clinging to the flotsam and/or jetsom of your failed dogma. Don't ever let anyone accuse you of changing your mind because of facts or truth.
 ericaagain
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/2/2016 6:59:57 PM

You just keep clinging to the flotsam and/or jetsom of your failed dogma. Don't ever let anyone accuse you of changing your mind because of facts or truth.

AJ has a little woodie. He has a glimmer of hope and a little woodie.

I wonder what would happen if that POS Trump was hacked.
 aj17225
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/2/2016 7:18:44 PM
Is cotter erica also? Clones? cotter also enjoys demeaning, just like erica. Now that is a perfect example of when you can't say anything, demean. Did you mention something about 12 year olds earlier erica??

Halftime, this from a poster who wants the world to know that they didn't read a post of mine a few days ago? I see a trend here, we have a couple of posters who can only demean when they know they are wrong, we have a poster whose blood boils when agreeing with me and we have another poster who thinks they know what is going on, yet admits they only watched the RNC for 15 minutes a night. And erica admits that she didn't listen to Mrs Smith's whole speech. That's like FIVE liberal posters! A for consistency.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2016 7:24:49 PM
I have one prediction......
This is going to be the most Down & Dirty Campaign in any of our lifetimes......

Both sides will go Negative early & often.....
 ericaagain
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/2/2016 7:54:08 PM

Is cotter erica also? Clones? cotter also enjoys demeaning, just like erica. Now that is a perfect example of when you can't say anything, demean. Did you mention something about 12 year olds earlier Erica??

Yup. And you still haven't answered my question in that other thread. You just ignore and deflect.

Now I'm Cotter? Or Cotter is me? ,You sound like Dee. Whenever she doesn't have an answer she accuses the person of being someone else. It's quite funny actually.

So AJ , how do you feel about that POS Trump Disrespecting,Mitch a capital D, the Kahn family? Dissing a dead service man's mother...his MOTHER. And his father. Died serving his country and that POS who has done NOTHING shows disrespect. How do you support that AJ?

Deflect and dance around it. Demean? You apparently don't know the meaning of that word..."demean". That is also what that POS Trump did, he demeaned and disrespected the dead and the grieving parents.
 deetristate
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/3/2016 4:27:46 AM
Actually, memtoo, erica whatever whoever, when YOU don't have a valid response, the THREAD BECOMES ABOUT ME again.

Try to stay on topic.

And that whole "disrespecting the Kahns" thing is just another diversion because you and the leftleaners can't actually come up with any valid reason to support Clinton or so that you get to ignore her negative traits, like the four Pinocchios that she received .

Kahn is starting to reflect Munchausen by Proxy with all of those interviews.

I am surprised that Cotter finds all of his interviews about his dead child OK.

One's child dying in service of the country doesn't give one carte blanche to do and say whatever one wants without response.
 ericaagain
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/3/2016 5:47:45 AM
Actually no Dee, AJ decided to use one of your tactics....when he can't think of anything, should admit he's wrong, can't do anything but deflect....resort to accusing others of being...others. Try and keep up. And no, I'm not Memtoo who was a man I think.

And no, the Khan issue is NOT another diversion. Some actually thought it might be that invisible line in the sand where sane people actually go "well, that does it, that POS Trump has gene ver the line. He is crazy and not fit to lead". You know, kind of like Prsident Obama mentioned yesterday. You have a POS that insults daily, no one can control, everyone is open to bullying and verbal assault.

I would like to see some of the friggin POS Trump lovers on here actually say "you're right, he needs to be reined in. At times he needs to STFU." They can still vote for the POS, but just once...in the issue with the Khan's, say that that POS Trump was wwaaaayyyy out of line.
 chinook1111
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/3/2016 7:24:07 AM
AJ, William Binning is a former NSA staffer who went public in 2012 about leakage,a year before Snowden but he was dismissed as looney.

My understanding is that the NSA gathers every single form of electronic communication in most of the world,but stores this and only examines what is deemed relevant.
As Binning points out,Comey could have gone straight to the NSA and received all relevant data

The whole investigation into Hillary's emails was nothing but a puppet show.

www.zerohedge.com/news/16/07/31/whistle-blowers-stunning-claim-nsa-has-all-hillarys-deleted-emails-it-may-be-leak

Some have suggested a mole in the NSA working for.....Israel.

The short ones.
 treber2
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/3/2016 10:09:19 AM

Some have suggested a mole in the NSA working for.....Israel.

Yes Yes Its not enough your boy slanders Hispanics, Muslims, women and blacks . . . blaming the Jews is always a good scapegoat fallback.

He needs to rule a country of white Christian men where everybody else is deemed a slave . . if he wants to be happy.
 chinook1111
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/3/2016 12:22:51 PM
Russians have predicted for at least ten years that the U.S will split into distinct regions.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton's Favorable Numbers Drop