Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 yourstillhere
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Wants to meet youPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Oh we have plenty of energy for both.
Us guys, sometimes when we dont understand what happens with someones interest we`ll have what can best be described as a reverse Jerry Maguire moment "....shut up! Just shut up ....you had me at get lost......you had me at get lost....."
 RR Man
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Wants to meet you
Posted: 4/17/2015 6:48:12 PM

I love the meet me feature !

I call it Jumanji. Push that "yes" button and who knows what's going to happen.
 JSNC7
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Wants to meet you
Posted: 4/25/2015 11:24:47 PM
*********** Has anyone else experienced this? **************

YES!

3 years ago, A woman put me in her POF Favorites, and it automatically sent me a note, stating that she wanted to meet me. Neither one of us saw the other's profile as potential relationship material, but we agreed to get to know each other as potential friends. We then met in person.

Situations are not always what they appear to be, at first.

Fast forward - 3 years later. We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary, in a romantic relationship!

Best wishes to all of you!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >