Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Men need to learn courting skills for their own benefit      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BadResponseGuy
Msg: 835
Men need to learn courting skills for their own benefitPage 37 of 37    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37)
Let's be frank here.

1.) The majority of the time we are WAY too vain for this information to be valid. Anytime I see someone talk about how deep or different they are, it always raises a red flag. "I just want someone to talk to" is now the cover slogan for people who are actually not going to reply unless they think you're attractive.

2.) Stop expecting the male to make all the plans. There's a difference between appreciating chivalry and just being lazy. A good relationship is made of good team work.

3.) This is pretty age dependent but if half the person's profile photos are shirtless, scantily clad or provocative. Then you know what you're getting yourself into. I'm not knocking in any way shape or form people who do their best to stay in shape, it's a good thing. But abs aren't going to tell me what kind of movies you like, what food you prefer or what you do for hobbies. Let's be realistic.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Men need to learn courting skills for their own benefit