Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 3526
There are pills for leftist depression and anger. Obscenity as bravado? Not yet.Page 142 of 147    (107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147)
That's true, cham.
The burden is on the accuser.
( except when women cry rape)

I actually wrote that when Trump was accused of collusion. He should Stop responding. Let the haters prove it.

Should they start an investigation so that they can find out the truth? Or is there not enough to start an investigation and it would seem like a fishing expedition?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3527
Derpy Dee continues with her whataboutery
Posted: 7/28/2017 10:55:27 AM

I'm thinking it's more a case of suffering from Short Man Syndrome - a horrible case of it!

This pretty muich sums him up.

https://i.redd.it/2iy2zjcfaccz.jpg
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 3528
Posted: 7/28/2017 11:22:52 AM

I'm thinking it's more a case of suffering from Short Man Syndrome - a horrible case of it!

I think it's another case of comrade tRump sticking his middle finger up the azz of America by choosing another thoroughly unqualified millionaire to work in the White House.

Scaramuzzi, the Mooch, thinks Priebus leaked his financials to the press. Scaramucci tweeted Wednesday night suggesting that reporting the financial disclosure information was "a felony" and saying that he will contact the FBI. But the idiot didn't know that his that his Public Financial Disclosure Report (OGE Form 278e) is public information readily available to the public: http://static.politico.com/b5/f6/d60960f143d4b81b2925e4f3679e/scaramucci-financial-disclosure.pdf

Good to know that the tRump administration is one that will be remembered for years as the most bizarre, unqualified, and destructive in US history.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3529
Posted: 7/28/2017 11:26:31 AM

Scaramuzzi, the Mooch, thinks Priebus leaked his financials to the press.

People should have spotted this sooner:

https://i.imgur.com/9Ld1FAz.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 chameleonf
Msg: 3530
view profile
History
There are pills for leftist depression and anger. Obscenity as bravado? Not yet.
Posted: 7/28/2017 11:59:34 AM

That's true, cham. The burden is on the accuser.

See, Google CAN be your friend.

( except when women cry rape)

This is relevant to the topic at hand because?

I actually wrote that when Trump was accused of collusion. He should Stop responding. Let the haters prove it.

Yes, Trump should shut up about many things. While he's at it, stop attempting to thwart an investigation that may not find him, or anyone for that matter, guilty of anything. Going with the "where there's smoke, there's usually fire" theory, let's hope you never have smoke billowing through your house and you don't call or let anyone else call the appropriate investigators to determine the potential hidden cause - or perhaps you'd sooner have the house burn down around you while you concentrate on something totally unrelated such as women crying rape.

Should they start an investigation so that they can find out the truth? Or is there not enough to start an investigation and it would seem like a fishing expedition?

See above - investigations are started when there is suspicion of something that may or may not be untoward. The only way to make that determination is to, well, investigate. I guess Nixon, etc. should never have been investigated - fishing expedition, dontcha know!

Scaramuzzi, the Mooch, thinks Priebus leaked his financials to the press. Scaramucci tweeted Wednesday night suggesting that reporting the financial disclosure information was "a felony" and saying that he will contact the FBI. But the idiot didn't know that his that his Public Financial Disclosure Report (OGE Form 278e) is public information readily available to the public

Even more disgusting is that this new waste of skin on the Trump team purports to possess a Harvard law degree. Another obvious case that the U.S. educational system is failing. Who the fack in his position with his supposed education wouldn't know this?! When will the GOP's embarrassment worldwide make them take the appropriate and justifiable action they should have long ago?
 cotter
Msg: 3531
view profile
History
There are pills for leftist depression and anger. Obscenity as bravado? Not yet.
Posted: 7/28/2017 12:45:57 PM
Message 3528 ...
dee ...

They're not "haters" ... and they are in the process of proving it.

Should they start an investigation so that they can find out the truth?

They're in the process of doing that.

Or is there not enough to start an investigation and it would seem like a fishing expedition?

I thought the whole world was aware that they have a Special Counsel Investigation in process ... and it's not a "fishing expedition". They only deal with facts.
 tablata
Msg: 3532
Posted: 7/28/2017 2:54:00 PM

Even more disgusting is that this new waste of skin on the Trump team purports to possess a Harvard law degree. Another obvious case that the U.S. educational system is failing.

He is a pretty smart guy...no question about that... but who do you think has been raping America these last decades...who do you think orchestrated the frauds that brought the economy to its knees in 2008 and almost sent us into a depression? The top Banksters on Wallstreet responsible for the most part all have degrees from elite universities. They may go into Harvard law as dogooders, but many graduates of the elite schools sell out for the money... and learn nothing about ethics and most of the money is made on wallstreet...so that is where they end up going (and yes... the Jews on Wallstreet are a big part of the problem)

Yule_liquor
Msg: 3533
Posted: 7/28/2017 3:01:46 PM
AS... might be crooked but I don't think he is stupid...he is far more verbally nimble than Trump, and is quick on his feet.

Right now, (before he goes on the payroll) he is waiting to sell his investment company to a Chinese consortium (for double what he got it for); and if they are willing to pay more for it than what its worth....then it becomes "Pay for play".....as he works to curry favors from Trump to benefit Chinese interests
 deetristate
Msg: 3534
Posted: 7/28/2017 3:24:15 PM
Really?

LOL.
Trump people better not sneeze. It means that they are working for a cold.
 gtomustang
Msg: 3535
There are bills for rightest pessimism and anger...and these bills will come due soon
Posted: 7/28/2017 3:44:04 PM
"Trump said the administration is removing these gang members from the United States "but we'd like to get them out a lot faster and when you see ... these thugs being thrown into the back of the paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in rough, I said, 'Please don't be too nice.'" Trump then spoke dismissively of the practice by which arresting officers shield the heads of handcuffed suspects as they are placed in police cars. "I said, 'You could take the hand away, OK,'" he said. The audience included federal and law enforcement personnel from the New York-New Jersey area, some of whom applauded Trump's remarks. The president offered no details on when and where he would have made those comments."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-appears-to-advocate-rough-police-treatment-of-suspects/ar-AAoXkzz?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

>>>yes, we should shave a few seconds, since they're going to sit in detention for a long while until the backlog can be gotten thru. maybe when Chump gets impeached, we can bump his head on the way out.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3536
There are bills for rightest pessimism and anger...and these bills will come due soon
Posted: 7/28/2017 4:55:14 PM

The president offered no details on when and where he would have made those comments."

Chances are he saw it on fox morning show.

As it is pretty much how the cycle of news works in the Whitehouse now.

Fox and friends says some derp.

tRump then retweets derp

Fox news then reports on what tRump tweeted

It is known as the tard-o-chamber
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 3537
Posted: 7/28/2017 6:36:09 PM
Derp?
hey troglodyte!

Just seeing what your cowardly ass is up to ...retard
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3538
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:11:27 PM

Derp?
hey troglodyte!

Hey guy who just admitted to a federal tax evaions and also implicated his dad, hows tricks?

Have you told you dad yet what you said online, you know just in case someone comes calling?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 3539
Posted: 7/28/2017 9:23:27 PM
hahaha yeah whatever. Legit, registered company, officially employed, all taxes filed and in order.

So youre not denying now who my dad is, huh? Or that I could afford shit like that car I was talking to GTO about eh?

And sorry...I dont talk to my dad about inconsequential conversations I have online with losers like you... why would I.
Youre literally forgotten when I log off. Unlike you I have A LOT of things to keep me far to busy to think of, muchless talk about loser like you.

I know you havent talked to anyone you know about this either, but in your case you have no one to talk to shit about.

Hey...when was the last time YOU were NOT here on a Friday night Frank?
Hm?
Get a life dude!
Must be hard when youre not likable
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3540
Posted: 7/28/2017 11:06:52 PM

So youre not denying now who my dad is, huh? Or that I could afford shit like that car I was talking to GTO about eh?

See there is the problem, either you had money and scammed people with your GoFundMe page or you didn't have money and made some really dumb life choices.

Can't have it both ways.

Hey...when was the last time YOU were NOT here on a Friday night Frank?

You are literally not self aware are you?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 3541
Posted: 7/29/2017 4:31:38 AM
[quoteSee there is the problem,
See...here IS the problem. You wanna drag out my life story...because thats the only way youll get it. Sorry you were born in a mans body Frank...I guess you cant help your obsessions.
Problem is...thru the course of all your stalking, I already explained shit YOU are still having problems with. Since this Go Fund me shit is PErSONAL shit YOU dragged up that has NOTHING to do with ANY of my claims or ANY topics of discussion, we are only talking about this in the first place because youve deflected off from your original false accusations because they have been proven to be false.
]quote]you didn't have money and made some really dumb life choices. typos are one thing...incoherent comments are quite another. You mean if I DID have money. Ive never claimed to 'have money'...Ive just claimed to have had some really good years. Ive ALWAYS had a good career salary, but 'money to burn' from working for my dad? Lets just say... Im laid off. When that court shit regarding, AS I ALREADY SAID, Shaggys copyright infringements... Ill mail order purchase ANY bike...YOU want.
Even if its a Ducatti or something. Now...by all means... challenge me on THAt and when that shit clear we willreqlly see if Im the kinda guy I claim to be. Im sure I'll be able to find you here. And dont worry I'll be staying in Canada most of the time. My parents are getting ready to bust that move soon as SOCAn, as I also already said, is in the process of collecting all revenues that have been held in escrow for...oh...what did I say? A decade. And since my dad has a registered publishing company...he collects still all Canadian royalties...which STILL come in...just for canada alone.
Doesnt matter what YOU believe theres sufficient evidence to strobgly suggest that yeah...I indeed built that ball peaned pony. Whats the real issue is that youre pissed that you barked up the wrong tree and found out, to your disappointment, that Im not a low life nobody that comes from nothing.

Thats the real issue...you can only try to attack what I say, becaue you have nothing and no one worthy to compare to or counter with.

Sucks to be you. Something Im only aware of thru here but something you must have known for most of your life.
Burns you thaat this place isnt full of losers like yourself eh? Although there ARE plenty. All haters...cant stand the fact that I burned you and really antsy over what specifically Ive burned you about.

Speaking of burns... ya wanna remind us why YOU THINK Columbus day is a hoax?
Real elementary shit Frank. why cant yoiu touch that again? Come on Frank...show everyone how smart and knowedgeable you are. Never mind that Go Fund me deflection that Ive validated over and over...shit others have already told you about concerning being an overboard stalker and creep.
Lets talk instead about your lack of knowledge on even general shit. Whether Im a fraud or not, it doesnt change the fact that you are ignorant to some real basic shit. How can we take ANYTHING you say as fact? If ya wanna make shit up to discredit anything I say, your basing it on misplaced and fictitious accusations of lies and fraud, whereas I discredit yoiur POV because of your PROVEN lack of knowledge, and your limited intelligence.
I can correct and apologize for a lie (if one is made, which none have been)...you cant fix stupid! ( which has been proven over and over...including but not limited to your ignorance about common historical shit even a elementary kid could know)

And the fact remains...I didnt lie...and YOU are still ignorant and an idiot!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3542
Posted: 7/29/2017 8:44:57 AM

And the fact remains...I didnt lie...and YOU are still ignorant and an idiot!!

Sorry I could be bothered to read that whole wall of derp.

As your two choices are:

Either you are one of the stupidest people in the world who bought a bike that was way more than you need without thinking about insurance and or at least keeping it inside, and then when given the opportunity to get the bike back and return people their money you took a pass.

or

You are a scammer.

Take your pick.
 tablata
Msg: 3543
Posted: 7/29/2017 8:55:07 AM
Rm...this man will play you for as long as he can. Remember this is a man whom women despise, who has no friends, who has nobody who cares about him...and he takes his hatred out on this board. At present, you are his target. The only you he gets I life is making others react to him

By the way, if your dad paid you a salary because you are in a lower tax bracket, that's not illegal, that's wise tax planning. A stupid Fuk like Frank knows very little about anything. Don't take him seriously or you will be arguing with him for days. That's what he wants. Just find him and kick his ass if you want. We would all undetstand.
 tablata
Msg: 3544
Posted: 7/29/2017 8:56:33 AM
That's the only not in life he gets
 LOLTrump
Msg: 3545
Posted: 7/29/2017 8:57:43 AM

Rm...this man will play you for as long as he can. Remember this is a man whom women despise, who has no friends, who has nobody who cares about him...and he takes his hatred out on this board. At present, you are his target. The only you he gets I life is making others react to him

Hey tabby, remeber when you called his sister clueless?

lyinjovan
Msg: 2271

renAssange ...tell your sister for me she is clueless. ..lol

I guess that is why you change your name so much.
 deetristate
Msg: 3546
Posted: 7/29/2017 11:17:55 AM
Seems that tablata IS RM and this is just part of those people's "use 'the blacks' to distract from what we are doing" game.

Cue camel tslk and other ad hominem.
 tablata
Msg: 3547
Posted: 7/29/2017 11:35:07 AM
^^^^^when you have contempt for everybody and everybody thinks you are a fuktard, I suppose you have to fool yourself into believing its not you..its them. No Dee its you..through and through. So sad.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 3548
Posted: 7/29/2017 4:54:42 PM
RM is very likely....double ZERO
has virtually same "posting finger-print"
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 3549
Posted: 7/29/2017 5:01:02 PM

Seems that tablata IS RM and this is just part of those people's "use 'the blacks' to distract from what we are doing" game. .

THIS? Is...my fault. See...we...I...should never have EXPECTATIONS. When we do, and they are not met, it leads to where I am now...
Disappointed.
See...in MY case? I EXPECTED MORE from Dee... and for doing so, have made a fool of myself.
See...DEE must not have seen where I had said

After reading EVERYTHING...well... I've been able to at least confirm ONE thing, something I didn't intend to even consider, til after I read thru all of this thread.
I don't need to say anything.
As per usual... I concur with Dee.
Its getting to the point I don't even have to read her comments to know I'm gonna agree with her.

Now... I dunno... seems you and tablata are beefing. Has NOTHING to do with me. Until your last statement, I for one have found myself CONSISTENTLY agreeing with your posts, so much so Ive abandoned certin topics and threads because I saw you had shit under control. And now, because I and tablata are on the page about something...you drag ME into your guys beefs just because Im getting along and sharing a POV with someone YOU have a beef with...that I really dont know about or how it even started...or when or where or why.
Youve disappointed me and thats my fault for putting too much faith in you.
I dont mean to sound holier than thou or all richeous n shit, but I...forgive you. You must REALLY be piszed at tablata!
Can ya both just...keep me outta it?
Unlike many here...I dont wanna jump into others beefs, esp when I have no beefs with either one.

NEXT

Rm...this man will play you for as long as he can.

Pianos keys dont manipulate fingers. I use him now but wont say why so I can keep doin it.
Plus hes a fun pinata to beat on...the shit that spills out!

Remember this is a man whom women despise, who has no friends, who has nobody who cares about him...and he takes his hatred out on this board.

I know! I asked him when was the last time he didnt post on a Friday night since signing up and he never responded lmao
Look how shit this place is WITHOUT HIM...and THIS? Is all hes got!
I cant even use my own standards here. By me...if you dont have at least 5 other places you could be instead of here you have NO LIFE. Kinda reasonable I think...

By the way, if your dad paid you a salary because you are in a lower tax bracket, that's not illegal, that's wise tax planning. A stupid Fuk like Frank knows very little about anything.

Yuppers!
No one knows what my mom does for a living hahahaha
Anyhowz, its clear we are dealing with cherry picking, limited intelligence, poor reading comprehension people. Not just Frank, although hes the prime offender. They go n dig up shit on my dad to see if Im lying and miss his academic creds. Thee PhD might only be in English, not accounting, but chances are youre dealing with someone not stupid enough to break ANY laws, especially tax laws. And one who, on the flip side of his famous song, had a song about Jesus, spoke in the interview I shared that hes a Christian...and would on principle, esp as a teacher...never break ANY law.
Fools dont see whats up because rhey are shitty sleuths too busy looking for accuations and not truth.
Example:
Franks goin on how I can go from riches to rags...like THAT doesnt happen to people.
Obviously my salary isnt the same. Not workin for my dad would do that. See... all these snides about tax evasion, if I showed my dad this? Frnk would be getting officers at his door for slander and libel. I alluded to why Im not working for my dad- frozen royalties. Why. Lawsuit. Over what? As I said, Shaggy had no permission to make a bumba raas version. When my dad found out...he freaaked. I know because I was thee one who told him. A part of my JOB was keepin track of shit... a lot of shit had gone down with Mancini and Sliver already, and amidst all that shit snuck in a version my dad didnt authorize. Moral and copyright infringements. Virgin, melodisk ( fake company) Greensleeves and Burrell listed as defendants. Suing those that collect your royalties? Oh...they just freeze your royalties to dry you out. SOCAN, as I said...is on it, ass dad still gets the Caanadian royalties as he retains copyright here and has his company registered with SOCAN so thats who the royalties are to, the company. Meaning MY salary was legit and actually earned... So yeah...I wass working full time nights college full time days with a weird disability that shoulda made that impossible, and DID pose as a hefty chaallenge. I had aa bike I hadd budgeted myself for stolen. Frank thinks Im a fool and a liar because my bike had no insurance. Bycycle insurance? ok...fool maybe...although I dont think I know ANYONE outta the many many people I know who have bicycle insurance. I didnt even have it that long. So Frank thinks Im lying about my previous salary ( saying Im either aa liar or was a fool with my money. Again? Probably the fool. I helped a lot of people with my salary, and shit bought a lot of stupid, stupid shit. Like ordering a $5K gold plating kit right from outta Low Rider magazinee just to gold plate car shit. Fun, but expensive and poisonous as fuk.
I had 5 cars.
A gold chain with my name in 191 diamonds, with a matching bracelet and watch.
Id rent chateaus for the weekend on a whim.
I had 16 pairs of nikes and 40 silk ties. I collected all kinds of shit from magazines to African art.
Frank was right on that. I was really foolish with my money. I was looking to eventually by a Carver 420 powerboat. I dont even have to look it up to know all about that boat. I didnt think thee royalties were gonna cut off so abruptly, but dad really snapped over that bumba raas shit. To be honest? I didnt care. I said take the money make the money multiply the money then LATER go after therm but theres a three years limit on the statute of limitations for copyright infringement.
So yeah its been an up and down and hopefully up again ride. Different, but no better or worse than anyone else.
Im sure we can all say "if I knew then what I know now..."
My friends? Were glad to gimmie a boost...as I had done time and time again for them.
I realized today at the gym that the person I am in real life isnt even close to the persona I use here.
At any rate? Frank just doesnt like that Ive done thing he hasnt, know people he doesnt, had things hes never had, have family like he doesnt and isnt a loser like he is. Hes the kinda guy the phrase "Crab In A Bucket" was made up for.
Looking to drag everyone down.

Hahaha I bet Franks enjoying the fact that we are even talking about him...failing to see its not a cool thing if its about him being a goof and loser. Its dirty but good and necessary for people to see that guys like these exist.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 3550
Posted: 7/29/2017 9:06:59 PM

Seems that tablata IS RM and this is just part of those people's "use 'the blacks' to distract from what we are doing" game. .

THIS? Is...my fault. See...we...I...should never have EXPECTATIONS. When we do, and they are not met, it leads to where I am now...
Disappointed.
See...in MY case? I EXPECTED MORE from Dee... and for doing so, have made a fool of myself.
See...DEE must not have seen where I had said

After reading EVERYTHING...well... I've been able to at least confirm ONE thing, something I didn't intend to even consider, til after I read thru all of this thread.
I don't need to say anything.
As per usual... I concur with Dee.
Its getting to the point I don't even have to read her comments to know I'm gonna agree with her.

Now... I dunno... seems you and tablata are beefing. Has NOTHING to do with me. Until your last statement, I for one have found myself CONSISTENTLY agreeing with your posts, so much so Ive abandoned certin topics and threads because I saw you had shit under control. And now, because I and tablata are on the page about something...you drag ME into your guys beefs just because Im getting along and sharing a POV with someone YOU have a beef with...that I really dont know about or how it even started...or when or where or why.
Youve disappointed me and thats my fault for putting too much faith in you.
I dont mean to sound holier than thou or all richeous n shit, but I...forgive you. You must REALLY be piszed at tablata!
Can ya both just...keep me outta it?
Unlike many here...I dont wanna jump into others beefs, esp when I have no beefs with either one.

NEXT

Rm...this man will play you for as long as he can.

Pianos keys dont manipulate fingers. I use him now but wont say why so I can keep doin it.
Plus hes a fun pinata to beat on...the shit that spills out!

Remember this is a man whom women despise, who has no friends, who has nobody who cares about him...and he takes his hatred out on this board.

I know! I asked him when was the last time he didnt post on a Friday night since signing up and he never responded lmao
Look how shit this place is WITHOUT HIM...and THIS? Is all hes got!
I cant even use my own standards here. By me...if you dont have at least 5 other places you could be instead of here you have NO LIFE. Kinda reasonable I think...

By the way, if your dad paid you a salary because you are in a lower tax bracket, that's not illegal, that's wise tax planning. A stupid Fuk like Frank knows very little about anything.

Yuppers!
No one knows what my mom does for a living hahahaha
Anyhowz, its clear we are dealing with cherry picking, limited intelligence, poor reading comprehension people. Not just Frank, although hes the prime offender. They go n dig up shit on my dad to see if Im lying and miss his academic creds. Thee PhD might only be in English, not accounting, but chances are youre dealing with someone not stupid enough to break ANY laws, especially tax laws. And one who, on the flip side of his famous song, had a song about Jesus, spoke in the interview I shared that hes a Christian...and would on principle, esp as a teacher...never break ANY law.
Fools dont see whats up because rhey are shitty sleuths too busy looking for accuations and not truth.
Example:
Franks goin on how I can go from riches to rags...like THAT doesnt happen to people.
Obviously my salary isnt the same. Not workin for my dad would do that. See... all these snides about tax evasion, if I showed my dad this? Frnk would be getting officers at his door for slander and libel. I alluded to why Im not working for my dad- frozen royalties. Why. Lawsuit. Over what? As I said, Shaggy had no permission to make a bumba raas version. When my dad found out...he freaaked. I know because I was thee one who told him. A part of my JOB was keepin track of shit... a lot of shit had gone down with Mancini and Sliver already, and amidst all that shit snuck in a version my dad didnt authorize. Moral and copyright infringements. Virgin, melodisk ( fake company) Greensleeves and Burrell listed as defendants. Suing those that collect your royalties? Oh...they just freeze your royalties to dry you out. SOCAN, as I said...is on it, ass dad still gets the Caanadian royalties as he retains copyright here and has his company registered with SOCAN so thats who the royalties are to, the company. Meaning MY salary was legit and actually earned... So yeah...I wass working full time nights college full time days with a weird disability that shoulda made that impossible, and DID pose as a hefty chaallenge. I had aa bike I hadd budgeted myself for stolen. Frank thinks Im a fool and a liar because my bike had no insurance. Bycycle insurance? ok...fool maybe...although I dont think I know ANYONE outta the many many people I know who have bicycle insurance. I didnt even have it that long. So Frank thinks Im lying about my previous salary ( saying Im either aa liar or was a fool with my money. Again? Probably the fool. I helped a lot of people with my salary, and shit bought a lot of stupid, stupid shit. Like ordering a $5K gold plating kit right from outta Low Rider magazinee just to gold plate car shit. Fun, but expensive and poisonous as fuk.
I had 5 cars.
A gold chain with my name in 191 diamonds, with a matching bracelet and watch.
Id rent chateaus for the weekend on a whim.
I had 16 pairs of nikes and 40 silk ties. I collected all kinds of shit from magazines to African art.
Frank was right on that. I was really foolish with my money. I was looking to eventually by a Carver 420 powerboat. I dont even have to look it up to know all about that boat. I didnt think thee royalties were gonna cut off so abruptly, but dad really snapped over that bumba raas shit. To be honest? I didnt care. I said take the money make the money multiply the money then LATER go after therm but theres a three years limit on the statute of limitations for copyright infringement.
So yeah its been an up and down and hopefully up again ride. Different, but no better or worse than anyone else.
Im sure we can all say "if I knew then what I know now..."
My friends? Were glad to gimmie a boost...as I had done time and time again for them.
I realized today at the gym that the person I am in real life isnt even close to the persona I use here.
At any rate? Frank just doesnt like that Ive done thing he hasnt, know people he doesnt, had things hes never had, have family like he doesnt and isnt a loser like he is. Hes the kinda guy the phrase "Crab In A Bucket" was made up for.
Looking to drag everyone down.

Hahaha I bet Franks enjoying the fact that we are even talking about him...failing to see its not a cool thing if its about him being a goof and loser. Its dirty but good and necessary for people to see that guys like these exist.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails