Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tgif111
Msg: 26
Hillary Clinton deletes her emailsPage 2 of 147    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
from KJ
"Or it could simply be the onset of menopause....who knows! ;)"

I saw a woman's profile the other day. she was in her early 50's.
it read:

I'M STILL HOT! It just comes in flashes now

skoochie:

Like AJ smartly pointed out, they have zero evidence that she has deleted any emails.

actually her own lawyer testified that she deleted 31,000 plus emails from her server. yesterday skoochie, yesterday.
WHILE SHE WAS UNDER CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION.

IF ANYONE CAN DIG OUT THE TRUTH OF WHAT WAS ON THOSE EMAILS IT'S TREY GOWDY THE GOP PITBULL.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 27
Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 3/31/2015 8:37:43 PM
tgif111...my bet is with each passing hour...the server was stripped, sanitized, sterilized, pulverized, sent through a woodchipper, set afire, smashed with sledgehammers, mixed with concrete, and dumped into Long Island Sound.
 aj7125
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/31/2015 8:49:47 PM
"Like AJ smartly pointed out"

^^^^skootchie

Thank you for the compliment, good to see some libs coming around. I know you didn't have time to go further with my post as far as having a third party looking at the emails. The fact of the matter is like I say and you so astutely see is that none of us know because Hillary decided on her own what was important, what wasn't and what possibly she didn't want anyone to know. And to think libs hoped Benghazi would go away. If Hillary has destroyed important emails, I am betting they will find them, remember, there is always someone on the other end of an email.
 cautiousluv
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 10:35:50 PM

Cotter: Anyone who doesn't mind that a president started two illegal wars and murdered millions of innocents as well as sent his own military in to be maimed and mutilated should not be concerned about a potential presidential candidate and their emails.

President Bush and his "illegal wars" seems to be your "go to". You DO realize Hilary Clinton (as well as the VP Joe Biden - voted in favor of "his" illegal wars don't you?

What's your next melodramatic heart-stopping thread going to be about?

I don't know - but what ever it is - I'm sure your response will be "Bush and his "illegal wars"

skoochie
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2015 4:31:53 AM

IF ANYONE CAN DIG OUT THE TRUTH OF WHAT WAS ON THOSE EMAILS IT'S TREY GOWDY THE GOP PITBULL.

Lmao!! You send your pitbull after Benghazi and he comes back with some emails. Hanahaha!!!

It's a disgrace that Trey Gowdy is showing that his only interest in Beghazi is to wage a political war with Clinton. He doesn't give a rat's ass about what happened in Benghazi and neither do any of the Republicans here frothing out of their mouths over some emails. This band of Republican shut their backhanded-mouths quicker than a Venus fly trap when it was shown that they were all wrong. We still don't hear them wanting to have a discussion about Benghazi. The Benghazi thread in the Politics Forum died so hard that the entire forum went silent just so the Republicans can act like they couldn't see the thread anymore. Their silence was telling that they didn't give a shit about the truth.

This has nothing to do with the investigation into Benghazi. Trey Gowdy and Darrell Issa are failures. We never hear them saying, "Good job catching the ringleader." They were so pissed off that the ringleader revealed them to be idiots, that they only focused on the fact that the guy was able to go to a coffee shop. You'll never hear them admit that was a good thing. It's because they don't give a damn about anything more than they care about their politics.

I deleted a bunch of emails yesterday. Probably a bunch more today. Most of them were just replies to confirm they received what I sent them. I wonder if anyone will uncover those diabolical emails.

It's funny that what the Republicans want are the 31,000 personal emails from Clinton. Maybe she can throw her underwear in there for you to sniff, too. Get your nose out of her crotch already.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/1/2015 5:40:27 AM

President Bush and his "illegal wars" seems to be your "go to".

Well considering it has been responsible for the deaths of 100,000's of innocent people it tends to be applicable many times when hypocrite start talking about dead soldiers.

You DO realize Hilary Clinton (as well as the VP Joe Biden - voted in favor of "his" illegal wars don't you?

Do you realize that many lies were told leading up to the vote?

Do you realize how people who stood up against the war were demonized as anti-American?
 tgif111
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/1/2015 6:00:19 AM
from Cotter the koo koo woman
"Anyone who doesn't mind that a president started two illegal wars and murdered millions of innocents as well as sent his own military in to be maimed and mutilated should not be concerned about a potential presidential candidate and their emails."

flash to the future.
the year is 2030 and Cotter now lies on her deathbed. Barrack Obama sits in a federal prison on treason charges.
George W. Bush celebrates his 85th birthday by sky diving.
the Iranians, having developed a nuclear weapon and then giving a low level dirty bomb to terrorists who are caught at the American southern border are world wide pariahs. the Palistinians have been crushed and Israel celebrate Benjamin Netanyahu Day as a national holiday.

Cotter lies on her deathbed gasping for air just moments from eternity.

she manages one last effort to mumble and as she closes her eyes the last feeble breath comes,
her last words on earth............"Oh, those Neocons, those Zionists, those illegal wars, that damn Bushhh........."

*************************she opens her eyes, senses stifling heat and sees..........Hitler****************************
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/1/2015 6:03:07 AM
^^^

Did you go off you meds, or are you normally this f*cked in the head?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/1/2015 6:31:55 AM
tgif111...everyone loves the hilarious narratives from your "Bush Derangement Syndrome" series you have penned.

With each new chapter you share, one wonders if the Liberal will finally get a grip on themselves and ultimately resolve their all-consuming crazed hatred of President George W. Bush...or will the Grim Reaper visit and claim them first?

It is always a heart-thumping race right up until the very end of the story.
Excellent new chapter of your book. Bravo!
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/1/2015 6:35:38 AM

With each new chapter you share, one wonders if the Liberal will finally get a grip on themselves and resolve their all-consuming crazed hatred of President George W. Bush.

Please tell us more about how you enjoy watching American soldiers come home in body bags and praise the guy primality responsible for it.
 cotter
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2015 3:06:31 PM
Message 38 ...

... hatred of President George W. Bush

Please tell us more about how you enjoy watching American soldiers come home in body bags and praise the guy primality responsible for it.
They don't care about soldiers coming home in body bags or if they're maimed and mutilated.

They pay others to take care of that kind of stuff ... don't even have to lay eyes on them.

They can't be bothered about the families that have lost the person who provided the main source of income ... no more income available for the house payments or car payments or utility bills, or food. They don't care that family spouses and siblings and parents and even under-age children are now becoming full-time caregivers for the maimed and mutilated ... or must now become full-time providers because the family provider is dead or disabled.

It's just extremely comfortable to sit in here and belittle those of us who do work with the maimed and mutilated and yes we do carry disgust for the people who created that situation ... all of them.

Yes it disgusts me that more people didn't question the move to war.
Yes it disgusts me to be confronted with having to vote for people who voted for the illegal wars.
Yes it disgusts me that those who lied and sold this nation on those illegal wars are now trying to sell us on still more war.

Personally I could care less what might or might not be in Hillary's email. I really am not interested in her being the president either.

On the other hand, I sure am not interested in any of the ignorant idiots that the teabagger republican party is promoting.
 trinity818
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2015 3:23:45 PM

I really am not interested in her being the president

On the other hand, I sure am not interested in any of the .....candidates? that the ... republican party is promoting

+1

Feels like a "lose, lose" scenario to me.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2015 4:17:03 PM
The biggest frustration I have with this whole thing, is that it is yet another "UN-scandal." The GOP seems to specialize in generating those.

The people who are pitching a big fuss about it, have zero evidence of any actual wrongdoing of any kind at all.

Comparing it to Nixon shows this up well: It was established that Nixon was directly involved with a number of people who committed crimes. Therefore there was something to look for on his tapes. That made the gap significant. Despite a very long and taxpayer funded effort by the Republicans, there is still no evidence of any wrongdoing by Mrs Clinton. Accusations aplenty, but no evidence. That means that there is no reason to expect the erased emails to have held evidence, because there is no crime.

If you want to look back to previous Clinton related "scandals," be honest and complete about it. Include the fact that the Whitewater investigations found no evidence of wrongdoing. None of the other attempts to sabotage the Clintons proved accurate either.

Therefore pointing at their own failed witch hunts, as though the fact that they threw crap on the walls means that the people they were aiming at are to blame for the smell, is absurd.
 tgif111
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/1/2015 4:33:52 PM
Igor
""The people who are pitching a big fuss about it, have zero evidence of any actual wrongdoing of any kind at all."""

then you shouldn't mind if we LOOK for evidence. however, any evidence that may exist may have been destroyed by tampering.

if evidence does exist the mere act of tampering is a crime in and of itself.
 cotter
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2015 4:40:34 PM

... destroyed by tampering.
What "tampering"?

There is only a wish to snoop in her personal emails ... and they are furious that she will not deliver!
 skoochie
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2015 4:58:40 PM

then you shouldn't mind if we LOOK for evidence.

The Republicans have been investigating Benghazi for 2 1/2 years. They have no evidence of any wrongdoing. You guys carried on about a stand down order forever. Then the military came in to testify and said that your team was stupid and no such order was issued.
Now, you think you're going to find some email from Hillary that she went to the ringleader of the attack that is telling him to attack. Lol!! Hillary did not order the attack. There was nothing that could have been done once it had started. Be mad at the Christian who thought it would be cool to make a video that caused this attack and the one in Cairo.
http://m.military.com/daily-news/2014/07/11/officers-say-no-stand-down-order-for-benghazi.html

You Republicans have revealed that the investigation was never about finding answers in Benghazi. It has always been about Hillary. You guys never even talk about what happened in Benghazi anymore. It's all your political party. It's pathetic that you use this tragedy for the sole reason of bolstering your politics.
 cotter
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2015 6:13:40 PM
Now Skoochie ... we all know the "X-tians" couldn't possibly be to blame for that!

They (alone) reserve the right to make fun of any religion that is not "X-tian". They reserve the right to burn religious books, make fun of other religions, make demeaning remarks to non-believers or anyone who doesn't believe as they do.

You Republicans have revealed that the investigation was never about finding answers in Benghazi.
Of course it isn't ... they don't want answers ... and certainly not the truth about things they can be held responsible for.

They just want to snoop in Hillary's life and emails and they are pissed as Hell that she isn't giving them that opportunity.
 tgif111
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/1/2015 7:05:04 PM
perhaps the personal emails that she erased and wiped clean from her server show that she did something in regards to Benghazi that she doesn't want made public.

perhaps criminal wrong doing.

Trey Gowdy will sniff it out like a bloodhound after a chain gang deserter.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/1/2015 7:16:11 PM

Posted by Skoochie:
"The Republicans have been investigating Benghazi for 2 1/2 years. They have no evidence of any wrongdoing."

Gee, maybe because the person most guilty was warehousing all the evidence in her private server in her private home?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will certainly rue the day she wiped that server and likely tried to destroy it...what with Senator Trey Gowdy tasked with the investigation. Someone, somewhere, will crack under interrogation pressure. Even with that server wiped, burned, smashed to pieces, and sunk in the Long Island Sound, the truth will be found...
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/1/2015 7:18:23 PM
I thought the whole point was that all State Dept. employees had to have all correspondence checked when leaving their posts and the State Dept. officials determined what they could keep or not keep. Then had to sign an affidavit stating they had turned over all documents and correspondence.

I thought the question was whether or not she had signed the affidavit without disclosing the emails before hand. Also some issues with finding said affidavit now?

I don't have a dog in this fight but I thought that was the issue, not what the emails may have contained.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/1/2015 8:17:38 PM

I thought the whole point was that all State Dept. employees had to have all correspondence checked when leaving their posts and the State Dept. officials determined what they could keep or not keep. Then had to sign an affidavit stating they had turned over all documents and correspondence.

Then you thought wrong.

The Federal Records Act puts the obligation on the government official to determine what is and is not a federal record.

The State Department Foreign

Affairs Manual outlines guidance

“designed to help employees determine which of their e-mail messages must be preserved as federal records and which may be deleted without further authorization because they are not Federal record materials.”
[5 FAM 443.1(c)]

Source:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/258319320/Hillary-Clinton-emails-Q-A
 skoochie
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2015 8:34:40 PM

Gee, maybe because the person most guilty was warehousing all the evidence in her private server in her private home?

Guilty of what?
What evidence?

When you realize you don't have the answer to these questions, you'll understand how much of a non-scandal this is. You and your conspiracy theory nut jobs are the only ones excited about sniffing her crotch to find out what is in her personal emails.

Don't act like you give a damn about anymore facts coming out of Benghazi. All of the facts have been b!tchslaps upside your head. It's got to hurt after a while.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/1/2015 8:49:25 PM
poster 47

Someone, somewhere, will crack under interrogation pressure. Even with that server wiped, burned, smashed to pieces, and sunk in the Long Island Sound, the truth will be found...

Hey Eric, com'on man
Can't you put more DRAMA into your statements?

remember, you gotta get Tgif lathered up real good so he keeps stating more insane sh!t (like post 35)
You know we "liberals" also like a good F'kg belly laugh just like you Neocons do!
 aj7125
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/1/2015 10:11:06 PM
I want to see what emails were sent during the Benghazi killings. There has to be more then a few that were sent. They will be able to tell if there is a "gap", and be able to tell who corresponded with Hillary. The libs want to push this under the rug because they are afraid what might be there. We don't have all the facts yet and we don't have proof and when we do, then we will know whether Hillary was innocent or not. Right now we have no idea, but having no idea because Hillary "supposedly" deleted only personal emails doesn't mean they won't find something. Again, there are other people that you will see questioned of being on the other end of emails. The Clintons have a track record of being deceitful and lying. Where that ranks as far as importance should be investigated. And no, Benghazi hasn't fully been investigated, I know the libs keep saying it has. Hang on folks.
 robaustralia
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/1/2015 10:17:39 PM

Anyone who doesn't mind that a president started two illegal wars and murdered millions of innocents as well as sent his own military in to be maimed and mutilated should not be concerned about a potential presidential candidate and their emails

JFK started an illegal war also, that was called Vietnam and he was a Democrat. Just thought I'd throw that in as an aside.

Doesn't matter who was in power when 9/11 happened, the Afghan war would have happened anyway. How quickly people forget that Afghanistan was the training base for al-Qaeda, backed by the Taliban.

When al-Qaeda masterminded 9/11 and killed 3,000 innocent people, they declared war on the US and in effect the Western World. The US led invasion was to dismantle and disrupt al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Which has been relatively effective.

Who knows what other atrocities al-Qaeda had planned and if their operation had not been disrupted how many more innocent civilians would have been killed.

And and just in case you are not aware, yes soldiers do unfortunately get killed and maimed in war zones as well as civilians. That fact is unavoidable. Oh and get your facts right, there was not millions of innocents killed.

Oh and don't you want your military sent to war zones? Who would you rather they send the Boy Scouts or the Girl Guides?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails