Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 51
Hillary Clinton deletes her emailsPage 3 of 147    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
^

These rude children (Eric ..

Eric is the puppeteer, working them from behind the scenes!
He is getting a few cheap thrills like that!
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 52
Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 4/2/2015 10:00:24 AM
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sneakily wiping her personal server is an issue that is sticking in the media.
Democrats are distancing themselves from her since she is emblematic of anything-but-transparent in that party. It increasingly appears Senator Elizabeth Warren or Vice President Al Gore will rise to become the likely candidates.
 tgif111
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/2/2015 11:30:53 AM
I aver Sir Eric of Summit but let's not forget that a man who looms large behind the Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama shadow is non other than a man 100 times more qualified to be president than the community golfer rodeo clown. he would be better prepared and actually in a better political position than either of those you mentioned.

he's a man who has been in the public eye for many a year and who I believe will bring a teensy weensy bit of sanity to the office of president that has been vitally lacking for the past 6 years.

I would prefer a middle right leaning republican but if the Kardashian Society get it's way again to vote for the party of Santa, then I would tolerate Vice President Joseph Robinette Biden. but there would still be much wailing and knashing of teeth and rending of clothes in America.

the dimwitted golfing rodeo clown is on TV right now talking about the Iranian nuke deal. he has the audacity to actually talk like he's the president. i'm laughing my ass off at his seriousness and his empty words.
he needs to be dropped off at the driving range and never heard from again.
how ANYONE can vote for this brainless zombie can only mean there's a hell of a lot of Americans on dope than we are aware of. I wouldn't trust him to bag my groceries.
 robaustralia
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/2/2015 12:28:06 PM

This ^ quite an ignorant thing to say, since the Vietnam war was in process for quite some time before JFK was POTUS. Eisenhower had troops (advisors) committed there and signed the whole thing off to JFK in 1960. Kennedy had mixed feeling about the whole thing. Although he believed in the domino effect and expanded the US presence to 16K (mostly advisors CIA, special forces units), he was not hawkish on Vietnam. I say this because the facts show that on 10/1/63 he signed NSAM 263, and edit that would have started the withdrawal from Vietnam by pulling back the 1st 1000 troops. Six days after his assassination, LBJ (who was a hawk) signed in NSAM 273 which then served to escalate the war

Bottom line is the Democrats started an illegal war and so should have been charged with war crimes.

I agree but the BUNGLING FOOL who was POTUS at the time, allowed AQ and Bin Laden a free pass into Pakistan from Tora Bora and thereby losing the opportunity to WIN the Afghan war quickly (by the end of 2001). If he had done what SHOULD have been done at the time; we'd long been outta Afghanistan

You can't blame your President for failing to capture Bin Laden at Tora Bora. He is only as good as the information he is being fed. It is even doubtful that he was actually there, it is thought he may have long escaped before that offensive.

The Afghan soldiers were the first into Tora Bora to try and capture Bin Laden, however when the allies went in they started firing at them, so it is thought that the same Afghan soldiers who the allies thought were helping them actually aided Bin Laden's escape.

Suppose that is your President's fault also!

The Afghan war was never going to end quickly, the Russians learnt how resilient and resourceful the Afghans are.

You don't know what you are talking about, read the above link

Really?

How bout also sending in soldiers from your country, and all the Western nations who stand to BENEFIT from the eradication of terrorism!

Are you serious? The Australian military has been in Afghanistan since 2001 and took part in the Tora Bora offensive.

And I don't know what I'm talking about? (Pfft!).
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/2/2015 1:54:48 PM

No one cares about Hillary's personal emails, what we care about is what is personal and what was emails that have to do with her being SOS.

But we DO know that... the State related emails were turned over... the personal ones were deleted... Pretty simple really...

It is important to find the truth, but hey, when you know there are possible issues, to deflect that and talk about personal emails says a lot.

And yet... it is the conservatives... who are screaming about the PERSONALl emails... The State emails are in the hands of the gov't... So... if your interest ISN'T her PERSONAL emails... why are you and the other stupid fvcks... b!tching about PERSONAL emails...?
 kj521
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/2/2015 2:13:58 PM
Joe Darling....

"But we DO know that"

We do? How is again that we know this?
Now you know I am not up on politics.....so forgive me if this has already been answered.

And believe you me.....this conservative does not want to know about Hilary's personal life.

No sir! Her and Bill probably get up to all kinds of kinky things! Oh....the images that couldn't be erased! So just no!

But on a personal note.....How are you doing? Must say you are looking rather scorching today! ;)
 tgif111
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/2/2015 2:41:41 PM
from mungo jerry

"""But we DO know that... the State related emails were turned over... the personal ones were deleted... Pretty simple really..."""

you're right jerry. it's so simple it could be called "Simpleton."

and jerry, you said the F word in the presence of Miss KJ......... again.
I warn you not to do that again. i'm not a violent man but.........

don't make me come up to your cardboard box under the overpass bridge in Ottawa and bust you up some.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/2/2015 5:00:35 PM

Easy.

All emails that she sent to any .gov accounts were logged on both ends, thus can be cross checked.

Before the server was cleaned, key search terms were used to retrieve any emails that where related to government business and all emails have been turned over.

At the end of the day she did not break any laws and has done nothing wrong.

This is just derp based reporting where the objective is not the story but the chance to motivate the base with a witch hunt that most likely will cost the tax payers millions and net nothing.

Simply put, Benghazi 2.0
 Countryheart1967
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2015 5:56:56 PM
Same political arguments over and over again.

There's nothing to argue over... all politicians are criminals.
 kj521
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/2/2015 5:59:44 PM
Skoochie....

I am sure Mr. Tgif is going to work on that!
I didn't see that reference to Ms. Cotter. And while I may not always agree with her opinions....I know her to be a lovely person.

Must also comment on the fact that Joe only used profanity once....so that is progress! :)

Mr. Tgif? The gesture was rather sweet!
 tgif111
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:00:56 PM
do YOU skoochie want to defend that nutcase cLOtTEr?

I don't suffer fools lightly and this woman has problems. she's off the deepend and you're trying desperately to find an inroad to defile my creds.

you've got a lot of balls. using that deranged traitorous woman to get at me???

talk about grasping for straws!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:27:22 PM

Bottom line is the Democrats started an illegal war and so should have been charged with war crimes.

now you are going from the realm of ignorance into the moronic realm!
First you blame JFK, by talking out of your rear end
Now you blame Democrats, (as though the GOp had no say in it!) from JFK on down to Gerald Ford

Stick to Australian politics; not that which you know nothing about!

You can't blame your President for failing to capture Bin Laden at Tora Bora.

Oh, who do we blame, the soldiers?
The decisions that led to AQ escape came from civilian leadership; obviously you didn't read the link

He is only as good as the information he is being fed.

That is no excuse
The POTUS is the commander and chief
and has the ultimate responsibility himself to be sure that all info is indeed accurate
Harry Truman had a sign on his desk saying "the buck stops here"
Again, you know nothing about the American Political structure

It is even doubtful that he was actually there, it is thought he may have long escaped before that offensive.

^ this is called the rationalization fallacy; get yourself an education!

The Afghan war was never going to end quickly, the Russians learnt how resilient and resourceful the Afghans are.

Again, you don't know WTF you are babbling about
the US was never at war with the Afghan public in an ideological struggle. The Russian agenda was totally different than that of the US. The US went in there to topple the Taliban (who was harboring OBL)
The Taliban was toppled but AQ was alowed to survive nearly intact

The Australian military has been in Afghanistan since 2001 and took part in the Tora Bora offensive.

Then you should be totally pissed off,
The lives of good men were placed in harms' was for nothing; due to Gwb's (and his underlings) bungling
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:34:35 PM

"But we DO know that"

Well... I suppose because... State has acknowledged the receipt of her State related emails...

And... neither State... nor Justice... has initiated any investigations... or even made any allegations... about not having received all the State related emails...

And... because all the b!tching and moaning... by the scandal mongers... about not being able to peruse her personal emails... because they don't trust her... does not... and will never... amount to even a hint of prime facie evidence... of wrongdoing... no matter how much Gowdy and the other scandal mongers want to pretend it does...

In other words... we know it... because all the factual evidence points to it... and speculation... about what just maybe... possibly... 'if you close one eye and squint with the other'... vaguely might have happened... isn't factual evidence... and knowledge is derived from fact...

But on a personal note.....How are you doing? Must say you are looking rather scorching today!

I've recovered... and decided to change my pic... temporarily... to one of me admiring you from afar...

I warn you not to do that again. i'm not a violent man but.........

don't make me come up to your cardboard box under the overpass bridge in Ottawa and bust you up some.

What a fvcking loon and a half...

If your kind of stupidity "runs in the family"... it's a good thing for the world that you've got no "ammo"...
 tgif111
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:41:47 PM
my balls are made of diamonds.

skoochie, yours are made from creampuffs if you defend a traitor like ClOtTeR.

you are the defender of Harry Reid who admittedly lied on the congressional floor when he accused Mitt Romney of not paying taxes for 10 years. he admitted his lie in an interview recently and he said "well, he didn't get elected did he?"
these are the people you side with?
 aj7125
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:47:21 PM
"All emails that she sent to any .gov accounts were logged on both ends, thus can be cross checked."

^^^^^^ Ok, let's play this game. So, you have no problem with emails from those other people be turned over to a third party to see if they were personal or not. That is a start and sounds like you agree with that. A third party should be able to look at emails of every person Hillary has communicated with because as you say, they can be cross checked. Good to see that you are seeing that Hillary should not be the "judge" as far as what is personal and what is not WHEN she is using HER PHONE"S for PERSONAL and BUSINESS. Cross checking, you are correct!!
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:53:55 PM

my balls are made of diamonds.

How very Kardashian of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you have no problem with emails from those other people be turned over to a third party to see if they were personal or not.

Under what law is she obligated to turn over personal emails?

A third party should be able to look at emails of every person Hillary has communicated with because as you say, they can be cross checked.

So you think any 3rd party organization should have access to all of a secretary of states emails?

Does that not sound a bit stupid from a security standpoint?

Just because some right-wing hate group wants to look at her personal emails, does not give them the right to do so.

Sounds like you think that anyone should be able to look at anyones elses personal emails.

Do you not care about the constitution (The Fourth Amendment ), or do you think all citizens should be subject to search and seize at the request of any other individual even if said person has not committed any crimes?

aj7125
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:20:55 PM
"Under what law is she obligated to turn over personal emails?"

"So you think any 3rd party organization should have access to all of a secretary of states emails?"

"Does that not sound a bit stupid from a security standpoint?"

"Sounds like you think that anyone should be able to look at anyones elses personal emails."

"Do you not care about the constitution (The Fourth Amendment ), or do you think all citizens should be subject to search and seize at the request of any other individual even if said person has not committed any crimes?"

^^^^^^^^ You are kidding right?

She used personal AND business on the same phone, I mean phones(she lied when she confronted the scandal). Had she had a phone only used for personal emails, then we could care less what she said and we don't care. BUT, she mixed it with business, and she has no right to determine what she wants to hand over or not. She screwed up when she mixed business with "pleasure". Good try on trying to make it sound like we want to know about personal emails and good try on making it sound like "joe blow" should be the third party inspecting her screwup by mixing personal and business.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:34:28 PM

she has no right to determine what she wants to hand over or not.

Under what law... in effect at the time of her departure...?
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:57:39 PM

She used personal AND business on the same phone, I mean phones(she lied when she confronted the scandal). Had she had a phone only used for personal emails, then we could care less what she said and we don't care.

You do understand that she did not use the same email account right?

She had multiple email accounts on one phone, which is what most people do who have smart phones that they use for both work and personal.

The emails were stored on the same server, but the two accounts where not connected and in no way did she break any rules by doing so.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/3/2015 5:46:23 AM
^

Do you hold Jeb Bush and Colin Powell to the same standard?

Of course they don't
These are tea-bagging neocons, whose trademark is the "double standard"
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/3/2015 7:42:56 AM

Posted by Skoochie:
"...This is the most fake outrage in the history of outrage..."

I dare you to say that to Mark Geist, John Tiegen, and Kris Paronto.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/3/2015 7:53:15 AM

Posted by Skoochie:
"You don't give a shit about those men. We captured the ringleader of that attack and you were quieter than a whore in church. You never once said "Hey, good job bringing that guy to justice." This is all about politics for you. You can give a shit about those men. All you care about are some damn emails now."

Well, it figures that you don't even know that they are all very much ALIVE at this time.
 etourdi65
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/3/2015 8:39:45 AM
I am not outraged, I would like to know why she conducted all of her Secretary of State Business on a personal email server. You guys always try the same ole "little johnny did it to so its ok"...what laws or regulations did powell and bush violate? did Colin Powell conduct 100% of his business on a personal email server? You do know that there is a difference between a server and an account right?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/3/2015 9:03:16 AM

You guys always try the same ole "little johnny did it to so its ok"...what laws or regulations did powell and bush violate?

They "violated" the exact same "laws"... that Clinton did... Which is to say... none... THAT'S the whole point... Although I'm not surprised you didn't understand that...

You could care less... about the "laws" they didn't "violate"... but do seem to care... about the "laws" she didn't "violate"...

You do know that there is a difference between a server and an account right?

Yes... a secured limited-access server... is a massively smaller security risk... than a third-party commercial email account...

*Sponsored by: The National "Please Fix Stupid" Campaign*
 aj7125
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/3/2015 5:24:46 PM
I see the libs and skootchie are getting a little "testy" with their posts and "trying" to defend a Clinton. That is funny isn't it, defending a Clinton that is so great at being arrogant and acting like what they do is ok because it is them doing it? Going to be interesting like I said, Hillary is going to show more and more how arrogant and how hard it is for her to deal with the media and us normal people.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails