Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 76
Hillary Clinton deletes her emailsPage 4 of 147    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

I see the libs and skootchie are getting a little "testy" with their posts and "trying" to defend a Clinton.
[

I see you have run out of counter arguments so you are just going to us assumptions to declare yourself the winner.

You asked questions and they have been answered.

So now people can lony assume you will be f8cking this chicken for some time now.

Even when presented with the facts that show no wrong doing, you will just keep going on and on about the evil Clintons.

That is funny isn't it, defending a Clinton that is so great at being arrogant and acting like what they do is ok because it is them doing it?

So what did she do wrong?

What law did she break?

That is funny isn't it, defending a Clinton that is so great at being arrogant and acting like what they do is ok because it is them doing it?

I heard she can not even recal the magazines she reads.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 77
Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 4/3/2015 6:18:54 PM

That is funny isn't it, defending a Clinton

What is really funny is that there is nothing here that needs to be defended! No laws on the books were violated.
Its really about the GOP's witch hunt, and desire to somehow force to do or say something to entrap herself
It has been their ploy for years with regards to the Clintons and have always FAILED,
and to SPEND whatever Federal money in their pursuit of eventual FAILURE
Which is a crown the GOP wears quite well!

Reminds me of Wile E Coyote futile efforts to "catch" the Roadrunner
each time he tried, he ended up with EGG on his face!
Good luck in your lame attempts to "catch" Hilary
and be sure to strap on your parachute, to be sure you land softly on your feet when you fall off the canyon
and make sure you have an umbrella that you can open when the anvil (that follows you down) falls on your heads!

Clinton that is so great at being arrogant

Its funny that you SURE as HELL don't mind teabaggers (like Cotton, rubio, Cruz, Paul, etc) being arrogant and "in your face", but when its a woman that shows some moxie, all of a sudden arrogance becomes a pejorative.

...and us normal people.

as "normal" as any (green with envy) wing-nut can get!
 aj7125
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/3/2015 6:22:44 PM
"a woman that shows some moxie"

^^^^^^^^ And Hillary has moxie or are you delusional as far as the difference between moxie and arrogance? Yes, delusional is correct.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/3/2015 8:00:26 PM

Not one of these guys will say what crime has been committed.

That's probably because the "crime"... is denying them their last-gasp attempt... to find something... anything at all... to let them scream "Aha!!!"...

Ok... technically... it isn't a crime... but it should be... because they don't trust her... and they know she's up to something... and if she isn't now... she was before... And they're sick of "low-life liberals"... and thugs... and... well... everybody else... getting away with all those things... they know these people are doing... just because there isn't any evidence... After all... they... or another conservative... or Christian... or white person... never get away with anything... so why should the liberals... and thugs... and... well... everybody else...
 kj521
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/3/2015 8:32:47 PM
Joe.....

You really disappoint me. And you know why. :(
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/3/2015 8:39:45 PM

Posted by KJ521:
"Joe.....
You really disappoint me. And you know why. "

Dude, politics aside, and this is between you two...yet why disappoint one of the nicest people on this Forum?
 DameWrite
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2015 8:52:05 PM
Eric, I thought you said, "it is between you two"?

Hilary and any other politician should be operating with transparency and should be held accountable to the people, but reading their personal email isn't and shouldn't be on the table.

Aren't conservatives glad it's not? Or do you think that privacy doesn't matter anymore?

I think the freedom of info act is taking a bit hit so you'd better get on it before everything they do behind your back, stays behind your back.
 aj7125
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/3/2015 9:15:02 PM
^^^^ Quit with the personal emails, we don't care about the personal emails, no one does. We care about her deleting emails she "says" were personal. Remember, we are talking about a Clinton, you know, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton, which was a lie. Personal emails are personal, no one's business. The libs are deflecting the real issue.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/3/2015 10:05:08 PM

Joe.....

You really disappoint me. And you know why. :(

Hmmm... I thought you would have appreciated... the cliched corniness... of me "basking in your radiance"... as I "worship you atop a pedestal so high I can only dream of reaching it"...

I did tell you I was going to change... to a picture of me worshiping you from afar...

Was it too corny...? Or were you hoping for something more along the lines of... "smoldering"... instead...?

Quit with the personal emails, we don't care about the personal emails, no one does.

Yeah... right...

You SAY this... and then immediately say... you care about her personal emails...

We care about her deleting emails she "says" were personal.

Like seriously dude... do you even pay attention to what you type...? You don't care... but you do...?

Remember, we are talking about a Clinton, you know, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton

That's exactly what we've been saying... it has absolutely nothing to do... with anything she has done wrong... It's only about... trying to find "juicy tidbits"... in her personal emails... that you imagine might be there... You just want to be able to... "go on a fishing trip"...
 kj521
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/4/2015 4:43:38 AM
Joe.....

" thought you would have appreciated.."

No, I do not appreciate blasphmous behavior which I believe to be intentional.
If I am wrong, I apologize, as only you know the true intent of that in which lies within your heart.

But that is not what disappoints me. What disappoints me is that a blasphmous act should be preceived to be just as offensive as a racist act.

Speaking from my heart, Joe....with no innuendos or hidden meanings....I find you to possess a high level of intelligence,.passion and I do see innate goodness. Sometimes that goodness is difficult to discern but none-the-less it is there.

So it is my belief that if one is graced with such qualities.....it is by their mere possession that arises an obligation to do good....or at the very least...no harm. Are these expectations unfairly asigned? Perhaps....but life rarely is fair.

As to my preferences? Just honesty...nothing more nor less.

And with that....

I wish all those of the Christian faith a Happy Easter and those that are not a wonderful weekend.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/4/2015 10:40:13 AM

No, I do not appreciate blasphmous behavior which I believe to be intentional.
But that is not what disappoints me. What disappoints me is that a blasphmous act should be preceived to be just as offensive as a racist act.

Gee... Now I have an idea of... how John Lennon must have felt...

Sorry KJ... but that is me... it's what I look like... as a matter of genetics... but... you're going to hold me guilty of "blasphemy"... because of a superficial resemblance... to the ethnic/religious/racial bigotry of early European Christian artists... who painted Jesus as a white north-western European... with classical features...?

Or is it blasphemous because I'm backlit with an overhead spot to brighten the face... in homage to your radiance...?

Are you honestly suggesting... that my choice of poses... and lighting... for portraits... is restricted... under "penalty of blasphemy"... because western Christian artists were racist... and often interpreted Jesus as looking like a north-western European... with classical features...?

No dear... It is I who am disappointed...

Say... Does this count as our "first fight"...? Does that mean we get to "make up" later (he asks eagerly)...?
 tgif111
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/4/2015 5:50:28 PM
when Hillary Clinton put her official government state department emails in with her personal emails then it is my contention that SHE FORFEITED HER RIGHT OF PRIVACY BY DOING THAT.

case closed.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/5/2015 7:10:44 AM

when Hillary Clinton put her official government state department emails in with her personal emails then it is my contention that SHE FORFEITED HER RIGHT OF PRIVACY BY DOING THAT.

When people who do not even understand how two accounts on the same device work, they have forfeited their right to speak about the subject without getting told they have no idea what they are rambling on about.

Case closed.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/5/2015 7:50:35 AM
Joe/kj--Have you both/either read "Another Roadside Attraction" by Tom Robbins? If not, worth a read.

I imagine Jesus looked rather like Yasser Arafat. . . .
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/5/2015 9:08:48 AM

I imagine Jesus looked rather like Yasser Arafat.

Yeah... that's kind of my take on it too...

Joe/kj--Have you both/either read "Another Roadside Attraction" by Tom Robbins? If not, worth a read.

It's a possibility... but I fear it is too late for that... It seems as if I'm in "the doghouse"... for some time to come... I seem to be getting the silent treatment...

It's my fault of course... I was supposed to understand how she would feel about it... show sensitivity... and concern... for her feelings...

But... I made the fatal error of... pointing out the over-reaction... and responding with reason... instead of "falling on my sword"... by acknowledging her feelings... and accepting that it was all my fault... from the very start... because... well... I just SHOULD have known...

The "make up" part might be longer in coming than I anticipated... *sigh*

It didn't seem to be of concern when it came to Donald Sterling. Why should Hilary be treated any different?

Really...?!? I don't seem to recall any big fake scandal... about forcing Sterling to hand over all his private emails... because he MIGHT have written something... at some time... to some person... that could be used against him...
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/5/2015 10:33:51 AM

It didn't seem to be of concern when it came to Donald Sterling. Why should Hilary be treated any different?

Do these teapuppets lack all logical thing? Let me 'splain' it so a 12 yo could understand...Sterlings concubine posted his comments on a public domain/forum...these comments then became public-they were no longer private. No one asked/demanded Sterling then post 'all' of his private email conversations.

Nice new pic Joe. But, yanno, stupid just can't be fixed.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/5/2015 12:09:21 PM
Joe, stupid absolutely can't be fixed!

I have yet to read where Sterling knew he was being recorded, thus the relation to the privacy that Hilary expects to have as well.

No one requested Sterlings email...no one recorded his phone calls...his concubine recorded his comments, that were made on the bench at a basketball game, and then, on her own, sold them to TMZ who published them. How does this relate to Hilary deleting her personal emails.

Was V. Stiviano ever charged with wire-tapping or even accused of it?

Sterling would have to make the complaint and he hasn't. But there is word that he not only knew he was being taped but there was a 3rd person there. It has been reported that Sterling actually asked Stiviano to record his conversations (because he was forgetting what he said to people)
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/5/2015 12:35:24 PM

Was V. Stiviano ever charged with wire-tapping or even accused of it? If not, why not?

Charged...?!? Why on God's Green Earth would she be "charged"...?!?

Here's a hint for you sunshine... it isn't a crime between two private individuals... who are both known to be parties to the communication... THAT'S NOT "wire-tapping" except to "stupid fvcks"... AND... her public release of it is a matter for Tort law... not criminal law... It's up to Sterling to SUE her... not the police to CHARGE her... Not that I'm expecting you to understand that...

Just another bigot... p!ssed because the bigots keep losing... and the objects of their bigotries and hatreds... just never get the "justice" they just "know" they deserve...
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/5/2015 1:51:21 PM

Wire-tapping definition is broadening, as for instance:
"After a disabled special education child tried to record how bullies were tormenting him at school, the police in Pennslyvania responded by slapping him with the charge of felony wiretapping."
http://www.inquisitr.com/1209361/disabled-boy-records-bullies-tormenting-him-police-charge-him-with-illegal-wiretapping/

Must be a felony tort.

Not even close sunshine... might want to give your reading comprehension an upgrade... after you give Algernon's surgery a try...
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 95
Posted: 4/5/2015 2:01:56 PM

I stand corrected. However this article seems to think it occurred in a house.

Sterling never stated it was made in his home. The original TMZ article stated it was made April 9, 2014 at a Clippers game and Sterling has never challenged that fact. Not that that changes the fact that Stiviano claims Sterling granted her permission to record his conversations.

More than just "both known to be parties to the communication" but both known to be parties to the recording would be true.

Stiviano has said that Sterling granted her permission to record all conversations. And Sterling not filing charges substantiates that claim.

I'll just assume we could find contradictory sites claiming different FACTS

Here's a FACT that can't be disputed...Sterling would have had to file charges if he felt his privacy was violated....he didn't!

I'll refrain from childish name calling like you do though, even though..... you once..... again.... are ........ wrong.

So, you think you know more than Sterlings fleet of lawyers? I don't.

I don't sit around all day everyday scouring the internet for every exclusive factoid but from memory I'm thinking it is unknown who actually released these tapes

ROFLMAO...which makes me wonder why I'm debating recorded racist comments made by Donald Sterling by his concubine, with his permission, which were sold by his concubine to TMZ and then released to the public...and Hiliary's private email.

Hey, if you want to release Hilary's email...and you have them/know someone that has them...feel free.
 kj521
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/5/2015 4:38:02 PM
Joe......

I believe you are being purposely obtuse and disingenuous, as you deliberately chose to ignore my stated reason for disappointment.
Instead you chose to cleverly use the method of misdirection to paint a picture of which does not exist.

One of which that portays me as the silly little emotional female with tendencies toward over reaction.
It was a good try but earns no cigar. :)

"It seems as if I'm in "the doghouse"... for some time to come..."

Yes....you are....but not for the reasons you think.

"The "make up" part might be longer in coming than I anticipated... *sigh*"

I guess we shall see, darling....... :)
 tgif111
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/6/2015 8:24:46 AM
^^^there's no outrage because it's a made up item from a Liberal rag.

if you quote something anti republican from a CONSERVATIVE ESTABLISHED NEWS ORGANIZATION THEN IT HAS SOME CREDS.

until then your "proof" is derp-derp-derpity-derp.

i'm tired of MAN-SPLAINING the real world with you. time to MAN-UP.

signed,

The Epitomy Of Manhood
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/6/2015 9:21:56 AM

The Epitomy Of Manhood

epitomy

The common misspelling of the word 'empitome.' Its usage is popular among pompous f*cks attempting to sound sophisticated. Ironically, it is the exact pronunciation of the very word many fail to spell correctly.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=epitomy
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/6/2015 9:37:07 AM

^^^there's no outrage because it's a made up item from a Liberal rag.

ROFLMAO...it's a matter of public record that has been all over Wisconsin news media:

MILWAUKEE — A Milwaukee judge sentenced one of Gov. Scott Walker's former aides to six months in jail and three years of probation Monday for campaigning on the taxpayers' time — and prosecutors described how Walker, his campaign and his county staff regularly coordinated communications.

At the sentencing of Kelly Rindfleisch, 44, Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney Bruce Landgraf displayed emails he said incriminated Rindfleisch, accused of working on Republican Brett Davis' lieutenant governor campaign while serving as deputy chief of staff for Walker when he was Milwaukee County executive in 2010.
http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime_and_courts/former-walker-aide-sentenced-prosecutor-says-campaign-office-staff-in/article_27f3a62e-324f-11e2-9106-0019bb2963f4.html

and then there's this one:

MILWAUKEE -- A former top aide to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was sentenced Tuesday to two years in prison after he was convicted of stealing more than $20,000 from a nonprofit group Walker appointed him to lead.

Timothy D. Russell, 49, pleaded guilty in November to felony theft, a charge that carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison. First-time offenders are often sentenced to probation, but Judge David Hansher said he gave prison time because Russell's contrition was insincere.

"There is absolutely no true regret, remorse or repentance," the judge said. "I find that you don't even have any shame."

Russell was one of six people charged in a secret investigation of the Milwaukee County executive's office back when Walker held that office between 2002 and 2010. Russell and four others have been convicted, and a trial for the sixth begins next week....

As Walker's deputy chief of staff, Russell was the third most powerful person in Milwaukee County behind Walker and Chief of Staff Tom Nardelli. The criminal complaint alleges that Russell used his position and influence to gain financial control of the Heritage Guard Preservation Society, a nonprofit group that organizes outings for veterans to the Milwaukee County Zoo.
http://www.twincities.com/ci_22427929/wisconsin-ex-aide-gov-scott-walker-sentenced-2

Stealing from veteran's...nice

The Epitomy Of Manhood

Correctly stated: THE EPITOME OF THE SMALL MAN
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/6/2015 9:52:47 AM

When a Wisconsin court released 27,000 pages of emails from a former aide to Gov. Scott Walker, it shone an embarrassing light on the 2016 hopeful.

The investigation – resulting in six convictions – involved embezzlement, money laundering and staffers mixing state business with a campaign effort to get Walker, then a Milwaukee county executive, to the governor’s mansion.

But getting the most attention from this document dump? The derogatory and inappropriate language used in some of the unsealed notes.

Among them were emails sent to aide Kelly Rindfleisch joking that dogs qualified for welfare because they are “mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddys are.”

Rindfleisch responded: “That is hilarious. And so true.”

Walker was never implicated in the investigation, and doesn’t appear to have been involved in these exchanges about race.

But here’s who was involved, and what they were charged with:

Kelly Rindfleisch was convicted of illegal campaign activity for working on the 2010 lieutenant governor’s campaign of then-Rep. Brett Davis while serving as Walker’s deputy chief of staff during his time as Milwaukee county executive. In Wisconsin, it is illegal for public employees to work on campaigns while on the clock and being paid to administer state services.

Prosecutors found that Rindfleisch traded more than 3,000 emails with Walker campaign staffers, most of which were sent on county time from a secret email system in Walker’s office. Davis, who was Walker’s favored candidate, lost the race but was later appointed by the governor as head of Wisconsin’s Medicaid program.

Rindfleisch was sentenced in 2012 to six months in jail, but her sentence has been stayed as she appeals. She unsuccessfully requested to keep her emails secret while attempting to have her conviction overturned. In addition to the welfare email, the newly released documents show Rindfleisch was also sent an email from Walker’s then chief of staff in Milwaukee County about a “nightmare” of waking up as unemployed, black, Jewish homosexual.

"Oh God, please don't tell me I'm a Democrat," the email ends.

Tim Russell was convicted to two years in prison for stealing more than $20,000 from a nonprofit group Walker put him in charge of. A deputy chief of staff, Russell was the third most powerful person in Milwaukee County during Walker’s time as executive. Prosecutors argued that Russell used his influence in Walker’s office to gain access to the funds of a veterans organization and used the money to go on two vacations and an out-of-state trip to meet with Republican Herman Cain as he weighed a presidential bid.

Darlene Wink was found guilty of engaging in campaign work for Walker’s 2010 gubernatorial race while on county time. The former constituent services director, however, sent far fewer emails than Rindfleisch and received only a year of probation.

Kevin Kavanaugh was found guilty of embezzling more than $51,000 in donations intended for military veterans and their families. The former Walker appointee served on the Milwaukee County Veteran Service Commission, which helped run a military appreciation event at the Milwaukee County Zoo that was the primary source Kavanaugh was accused of stealing from. In 2012 Kavanaugh was sentenced to two years in prison.

Bill Gardner was sentenced to two years of probation in 2011 after admitting he violated campaign finance laws by laundering tens of thousands of dollars for Walker’s first gubernatorial campaign. After he reached campaign contribution limits, the former president of Wisconsin & Southern Railroad had employees and associates donate and reimbursed his workers with personal and company funds.

Brian Pierick – The investigation into Russell found that his domestic partner, Pierick, had sent lewd text messages to a 17-year-old boy. Pierick told authorities he believed the boy was 18 and pleaded struck a deal with prosecutors that resulted in community service and a $2,100 fine. Pierick was, for a time, listed as the registrant for Walker’s gubernatorial website , the Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal reported.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/walker-scandal-who-got-convicted-why-n35886

Walker surrounds himself with....ahem...quality people...and it shows what republickcans really think of Jews
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails