Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Is Dating Post Divorce Impossible in your 30's?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NJgirl116
Msg: 23
Is Dating Post Divorce Impossible in your 30's?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
^^^I've had men I never met interrogate me seriously about how come I didn't have kids if I'd been married. To quote our own Clooneystutor, "Meh. Discard and move on."
 WillyT990
Msg: 24
Is Dating Post Divorce Impossible in your 30's?
Posted: 7/16/2015 8:57:05 PM
Hey NJGirl, Something that used to annoy me when I was married was all of her relatives doing that "Hey, y'all've been married X years, ain't it about time you had some kids? Why, I remember how great it was when we had our first..." ad nauseum... Fingernails on a chalkboard...

It can be a little bittersweet to be the odd man out, though. All my old friends now have children, and it seems I'm the only one who has any kind of freedom anymore.

It's not required just because a person is married, and there are plenty of people out there who shouldn't have had any and don't deserve the ones they had.
 UZEASY
Msg: 25
Is Dating Post Divorce Impossible in your 30's?
Posted: 8/9/2015 5:56:17 AM
Pushing for someone for having kids I think is not realistic. My ex and her family was pushing a lot for it. I feel glad that it didn't get materialized or else I might had a stroke by now.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Is Dating Post Divorce Impossible in your 30's?