Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 276
Police Officers across the county should hold protests…Page 12 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)

Posted By: bigbadnirish
No, they don't do they. Because we haven't talked about any other case-ever...but, NOW you want to bring up 4 different cases?

those links that you "google cut and paste' is not telling the story as to why Alvarez should resign perhaps if I supply you with more detail to research I can get you up to speed and accelerate and upgrade the conversation

DETAILS TO RESEARCH
check on other tapes of police shooting that Alvarez refuse to release and research former police officer "Dante Servin"

(pssst...I know...you can't admit you were wrong)

why lie to myself

I've answered 14 different ways my same answer, but you refuse to accept it-just look back for the past 3 or 4 posts.

it takes a court order to get you guys not to "google cut and paste" the written work of others but now when someone ask you to "google cut and paste" your own written work you refuse to do so .... probably because it doesn't exist

but if they do exist and you refuse to release your Conspiracy Theories to the forum public...then aren't you acting like Emanuel and Alvarez ....perhaps it's time to call the POF forum moderators to investigate

Dude..just post your Conspiracy Theories about the election ..I won't make fun of them ...er..much ...

Your answers and accusations sound angry

ok...from this moment on, play like there are itsy bitsy teeny weeny smiling emoticons on the end of all my posts
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 277
Police Officers across the county should hold protests…
Posted: 12/3/2015 6:55:40 PM

Dude..just post your Conspiracy Theories about the election ..I won't make fun of them ...er..much ...
probably because it doesn't exist

First off, the conspiracy theories aren't mine...they're others...but, they sound plausible to me...yet, I've asked a couple of times now what was the motive for Emanuel withholding the video. Here's one cute little "cut n paste" that succinctly outlines the thoughts on why Emanuel might withhold the video:

As it was, Emanuel failed to win a majority in the Feb. 24 election. He became the first mayor to face a run-off since the city instituted nonpartisan voting nearly a quarter-century ago.

Perhaps it was only a coincidence that the lawyers for the McDonald family contacted the city three days later, seeking a settlement before they actually filed a lawsuit in federal court. The city says the McDonald family initially sought $16 million.

A $5 million deal was in the works on April 7, when Emanuel won the run-off. The settlement was presented to the City Council’s committee on finance six days later, on April 13. The city’s corporation counsel, Steve Patton, testified in favor of the deal, which declared that “the City of Chicago denies allegations of wrongdoing and further denies any liability,” while allowing there is “potential evidence” that could result in criminal charges, presumably against the cop. There was a standard confidentiality clause, such as is often a defendant’s primary goal in settling a civil case.

The Finance Committee immediately approved the settlement agreement....

There remained the question of the dashcam video. The McDonald family’s lawyers said the confidentiality agreement precluded them from releasing it. The city refused to release it on the grounds that there was an ongoing criminal investigation.

A better description might have been a going-on-and-on-and-on investigation.

And it might still be going on had a reporter not filed a lawsuit to have the video made public. The city’s lawyer—who reports to Emanuel—fought the reporter hard. A judge ruled in the reporter’s favor.

(note, it was the city lawyer fighting to withhold the video)

As to why Alvarez delayed pressing charges for 13 months until moments just before the court ordered video was released by the police department-I do not know...there has not been much conjecture in the news other than many asking her why the delay...but, she is up for re-election in March of 2016...and a Ferguson like response to the video release was anticipated..perhaps she hoped to wait until after the election to bring charges....after all she saw how well Emanuels run-off election worked without the video in the public hands.

I'm still waiting to hear what your explaination is for delayed charges. I've asked several times.

it takes a court order to get you guys not to "google cut and paste" the written work of others

Yanno...whenever I use the thoughts of others to shore up whatever point I'm attempting to make I give proper attribution...yanno...like writers of thesis's, articles, legal judgements...yada yada...you get the point don't you? In addition, it gives YOU the ability to highlight and right click my links and go right to whatever article I'm using to read for yourself...now, when you throw something out like "Dante Servin" and say google it....I think, either you don't know how to make it easy to see what you've seen, or you're just too lazy to give up the link

ok...from this moment on, play like there are itsy bitsy teeny weeny smiling emoticons on the end of all my posts

Yep...angry.

Edit to includeVVVV:

Sounds like we have two arrogant posters arguing with each other. Let's bring in the emoticon poster!!!!!

A dlckwad comment from a dlckwad.

Chef, radical sapsuckers are the enemy-not me.

aj7125
Msg: 278
Posted: 12/3/2015 7:08:57 PM
Sounds like we have two arrogant posters arguing with each other. Let's bring in the emoticon poster!!!!!
 funchesf
Msg: 279
Posted: 12/4/2015 5:17:28 AM

Yep...angry.

or perhaps you view it that way because you unknowingly have a mild case of dyslexia

First off, the conspiracy theories aren't mine...they're others..

remember I asked for your own original thoughts ....not that you hide behind the "google cut and paste" of the plagiarized thoughts of others ....if you have no original thoughts of your own on the matter....then what's the point, I might as well debate google .....google is yet another example of how artificial intelligence will replace, direct and control the thoughts of Man

yet, I've asked a couple of times now what was the motive for Emanuel withholding the video.

let's just cut to the chase ...show me where in illinois black letter law that under normal circumstance states that it's the mayor or the police but not the State Attorney that has control over the evidence in a criminal investigation

if you can't ....then let it go about Emanuel

that's why the attorney general "Lisa Madigan" wants the department of Justice to conduct an investigation which might uncover how Emanuel might be linked to the wrongdoing

until then ....remember you're supposed to be innocent until or unless you are proven guilty ....well supposedly

if it don't fit...you must "a" "quit"

Posted By: aj7125

hey it's the liberal that has a hard on for Hillary ...perhaps we can get POF to place in a Hillary emoticon so that you can stop flooding every thread with her name
 deetristate
Msg: 280
Posted: 12/4/2015 6:31:46 AM
The press won't really come down on an Alverez in this society.

But she needs to go. This isn't her first coverup or decision to not charge.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 281
Posted: 12/4/2015 7:01:36 AM

or perhaps you view it that way because you unknowingly have a mild case of dyslexia

Yep, angry.

remember I asked for your own original thoughts ....not that you hide behind the "google cut and paste" of the plagiarized thoughts of others

I have no original thoughts on this case..and in this case until a couple of days ago, I had not one thought on any of this...until I read news articles...and formulated opinions...exactly as you have done. As to the accusation of plagiarism...well, every one of quotes is properly notated...perhaps you're unsure of the meaning of plagiarize.

"Lisa Madigan"

Also wished to have the video released to the public, but the City of Chicago refused.

The office of the attorney general, Lisa Madigan, said the police department had made “unsubstantiated” claims that releasing the footage to a journalist could hinder an ongoing investigation or deprive anyone of a fair trial. The letter also said police had no legal right to withhold the video because another agency, the Independent Police Review Authority, was conducting the investigation.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/18/prosecutors-ask-chicago-police-release-video-teenager-shooting-laquan-mcdonald

I'm just a little confused why the Head of the States Attorney's office, Lisa Madigan, is "requesting" the Chicago police release the video and the police department is denying that request??? Can you explain that to me?

let's just cut to the chase ...show me where in illinois black letter law that under normal circumstance states that it's the mayor or the police but not the State Attorney that has control over the evidence in a criminal investigation

As a layman, I have know specific knowledge of the control of evidence and when and how it is released to the public.

And neither do you...or perhaps you can provide this "black letter law" that says the States Attorney has control over evidence in criminal investigation."

But, the Head of the States Attorney's office, Lisa Madigan, requested the police department release the video and the police department denied that request. Perhaps you can explain this to me?

remember you're supposed to be innocent until or unless you are proven guilty

And yet, you've tried and convicted Anita Alvarez...not to say that there's not just cause to vote her out of office.
 funchesf
Msg: 282
Posted: 12/4/2015 7:58:36 AM

Posted By: deetristate
The press won't really come down on an Alverez in this society.

But she needs to go. This isn't her first coverup or decision to not charge.

she's being forced to release another video of another police shooting next week

Posted By: BigBadNIrish
I'm just a little confused why the Head of the States Attorney's office, Lisa Madigan, is "requesting" the Chicago police release the video and the police department is denying that request??? Can you explain that to me?

sure no problem my pleasure .....so...ER ....did that sound angry DAMN IT

but anyway the reason why you're confused is because the link you provided once again have inaccurate information

on the very first line it states that Lisa Madigan ask the police to release the video on Wednesday ....but the Judge had already order Anita Alvarez to release that video on Wednesday....so why would there be a need for Lisa Madigan to ask the police to do it .... as I've stated earlier..stop allowing "google cut and paste" to do your thinking for you ... jeez...whatever happened to original thought

you have been ASSIMILATED ...resistance was FUTILE.....you are "GOOGLE CUT AND PASTE"

And yet, you've tried and convicted Anita Alvarez...not to say that there's not just cause to vote her out of office.

I've stated that Anita Alverez as State Attorney is in control of the evidence

As a layman, I have know specific knowledge of the control of evidence and when and how it is released to the public.

and that is why you shouldn't be accusing anyone of anything until you do have specific knowledge, or you're just as guilty as the police ...it's too many innocent people in prison for crimes they didn't commit due to others so willing to point fingers without evidence ...

this is why society is scary ..because in the blink of an eye it can happen to anyone ...including you ..... if so ....I'll be your lawyer..... I have all the "Perry Mason" and "Law and Order" episodes memorized
 cotter
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2015 8:43:23 AM
Message 298 ...
... why you shouldn't be accusing anyone of anything until you do have specific knowledge ...
Hmmm ... I have been "insinuating that Emanuel and Alvarez are both responsible for withholding the video release ... related to their need to keep it hushed until after their election.

Also, I can easily see how the union might have played a big role in this eventual "cover-up"... (my insinuation) . When I was working for the post office, the union would often get involved in something and it would take months before a postal worker would get a punishment that should have been dealt with immediately. We had a co-worker that was constantly showing up late or calling off when she really wasn't ill and then bragging about how she was getting by with it. When the branch manager wanted to penalize her for it, the union stepped in and it took months before she finally got what was coming to her!

And now ... let's stay tuned since they are going to soon release a new video of Burger King surveillance footage. They are indicating that multiple tapes (up to 8 tapes) have been altered but the "police review" says there was no tampering with tapes. Yeah right!

They have pictures of the police spending all kinds of time with the videos but authorities are saying it does not necessarily show what they were doing with the videos. I hope the FBI will make a thorough investigation.

My "insinuation" is ... you can't tell me that Alvarez and Emanuel has no knowledge of this either!

If I had been an employee of that Burger King ... I think I would have done my best to smuggle a surveillance tape out of there before the police got in there and messed with anything.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 284
Posted: 12/4/2015 9:20:31 AM

on the very first line it states that Lisa Madigan ask the police to release the video on Wednesday ....but the Judge had already order Anita Alvarez to release that video on Wednesday.

I'm sorry to spoil your little gotcha moment, but the request came on a Wednesday the 18th and the judge ordered the video released on Thursday the 19th. It's easily googleable...

From the article I quoted.

Illinois’s attorney general asked Chicago police on Wednesday to release a video that allegedly shows an officer shooting a black teenager 16 times last year.
The request came a day before a judge was expected to decide whether to order

you have been ASSIMILATED ...resistance was FUTILE.....you are "GOOGLE CUT AND PASTE"

Yep, angry.

I've stated that Anita Alverez as State Attorney is in control of the evidence

Please give us the "black letter law" that states the States Attorney is in control of the evidence.

and that is why you shouldn't be accusing anyone of anything until you do have specific knowledge

I've asked you now twice for the Illinois statue that says the States Attorney controls all evidence in a criminal "investigation", but all you do is troll me and ignore the question.

.I'll be your lawyer

Please...there's enough Philadelphia lawyers trolling the threads that can't admit the don't know what their talking about or when they're wrong.

Hmmm ... I have been "insinuating that Emanuel and Alvarez are both responsible for withholding the video release ... related to their need to keep it hushed until after their election.

Me too...but be wary...chef gets mad when you disagree with him. Though, my understanding is Emanuel withheld the video and Alvarez delayed charges (hoping to hold on till the March election.)

I can easily see how the union might have played a big role in this eventual "cover-up"...

I don't see that...the union had no control over the evidence (but did control the evidence collection) and could not delay charges made by the States Attorney.

When I was working for the post office, the union would often get involved in something and it would take months before a postal worker would get a punishment that should have been dealt with immediately.

When I was a worker, not shop steward, local or regional union president, or in management it seemed like these things happened also. But, my experience, when actually dealing with employee disciplinary issues, is that, discipline is handed out and the grievance procedure follows. And in cases of gross violations, union representation is present, as the employee is marched off the property.

We had a co-worker that was constantly showing up late or calling off when she really wasn't ill and then bragging about how she was getting by with it. When the branch manager wanted to penalize her for it, the union stepped in and it took months before she finally got what was coming to her!

My experience with this kind of thing is that managers don't document employee counselling, and then when fed up, it appears like suspension is the first step in employee discipline...when often routine discipline follows a strict process....counselling, verbal warning, written warning, suspension, and finally termination. Don't follow the process as a manager and see how fast whom gets disciplined. Gross misconduct does not follow a routine discipline process...termination can be the first step. But, in almost all, but the most egregious circumstances, a grievance is filed and the grievance procedure is followed...discussion with management, discussion with labor relations, arbitration, and as a last resort (unless binding arbitration is a contractual last step)-court.

What I've seen is that when a lazy manager goes to his boss to tell him he's going to discipline an employee, the boss asks to see the documentation showing what steps have been utilized to counsel the employee on his/her behavior....and that's when the lazy manager has nothing to show...then the documentation process starts taking months before any disciplinary action is taken.

I must note, that many employees don't recognize verbal counselling as discipline, as their boss goes off to document what was said...

In my last stint as a union rep, my company would hand out "training letters" and claim the letters were non-disciplinary....and then whip out the letter when they were handing out a suspension or termination.

BBEisBack
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2015 10:09:38 AM

it will end up being every cop clumped together and blamed for some other cops actions:(

Rational people won't clump all together for the deeds of the few..

This would be funny, if it wasn't so sad......

You want to clump all Firearm owners together, over the misuse by a very small percentage....
 gtomustang
Msg: 286
Posted: 12/4/2015 10:55:18 AM
Exactly, that would be as silly as blaming billions of Muslims for the acts of only just a few. How silly to blame a religion by the acts of those not following it--how is that ever to keep us safe?

The GOP has a neat theory, tho...we should just pray for the victims of shooting, and share our condolences b/c prayer has such power. The GOP believes doing any more than that is irresponsible. Obviously they shouldn't defund Planned Parenthood, either....they should only just pray and share condolences, not try to interfere any more in a citizen's right to choose. Well, hey, if shootings are a health epidemic, and prayer is the only solution, why not solve other health issues like abortion the exact same way? makes perfect logic, according to the GOP. Planned Parenthood does a lot more than just abort babies, they even give out condoms that Ted Cruz talks about. Why pull the "someone should stop them before they kill again" routine for only a few acts? seems silly to lay all that blame for a few things, let's all just pray and give condolences like the GOP says is good enough.
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 287
Cuckholds for islam
Posted: 12/4/2015 11:03:07 AM
Go islam................Leeeeeeet's go aaaaaaalllllaaaahhhhhh !!!!! Nice to see the islamo cheer team showing up. More anti whites to follow. Don't call em "wayciss" , call em spineless. Would you like to be the drum major for infanticide? The zios are soooooooo proud of you.
 _babblefish
Msg: 288
Cuckholds for islam
Posted: 12/4/2015 12:01:08 PM

Go islam................Leeeeeeet's go aaaaaaalllllaaaahhhhhh !!!!! Nice to see the islamo cheer team showing up. More anti whites to follow. Don't call em "wayciss" , call em spineless. Would you like to be the drum major for infanticide? The zios are soooooooo proud of you.

infanticide, nice word choice dewd, it's December and Sandy Hook comes to mind, 20 children and 6 teachers, dead
what have you and your ilk done to prevent such since? it's rhetorical, you've done **** all. . why are you fixated on non whites? why do you buy into the bread and circuses?

yanno, most of the developed world deals with terrorism without domestic gun problems which kills more then terrorism . .pleasepleaseplease build that wall before your real crazy shit breaches the 49th
 deetristate
Msg: 289
Cuckholds for islam
Posted: 12/4/2015 12:18:06 PM
It is more like buying or keeping a pitbull when you have a baby. You KNOW that it can kill your baby. "But some are really gentle dogs."

Yeah, sure.

And we should refer to the Native Americans. As what not to do.

The femenists have list all credibility with the Islam issue.
 gtomustang
Msg: 290
or maybe its henpecked husbands
Posted: 12/4/2015 12:18:20 PM
Right now i'm listening to an interview with Mia Bloom (you can google her book) blaming women for radicalizing male terrorists. reminds me of 1950's cartoons about wives nagging their husbands into acting on something. I'll go on record and call it the "Eve effect"--you know, the first broad to get a guy to do something wrong.

Gee, I think I predict the near-future GOP solution to radicalization, based on the notion above...its easy to see from way back here. Probably beats trying to register Muslims like they were guns, how can that possibility stop anything. If all Muslims get outlawed, then only outlaws will have...no, wait.
 funchesf
Msg: 291
Posted: 12/4/2015 12:59:27 PM

Posted By: cotter

I'm not saying that Emanuel is not guilty of anything, but it will take an independent investigation to prove that he is

Also, I can easily see how the union might have played a big role in this eventual "cover-up"... (my insinuation) . When I was working for the post office, the union would often get involved in something and it would take months before a postal worker would get a punishment that should have been dealt with immediately.

and that is why Emanuel can not be blamed for Van Dyke being on the payroll because as long as Anita Alvarez didn't criminally charged him with any crime why would he not be able to get paid ,,,

And now ... let's stay tuned since they are going to soon release a new video of Burger King surveillance footage. They are indicating that multiple tapes (up to 8 tapes) have been altered but the "police review" says there was no tampering with tapes. Yeah right!

I've seen that tape today...and it wasn't anything on it ....perhaps because 80 minutes of it was missing

If I had been an employee of that Burger King ... I think I would have done my best to smuggle a surveillance tape out of there before the police got in there and messed with anything.

because some of the employees are on the video eating burgers for free

I'm sorry to spoil your little gotcha moment, but the request came on a Wednesday the 18th and the judge ordered the video released on Thursday the 19th. It's easily googleable...

and what is also easy to google is that Anita Alvarez had the video for over a year but refused to release it to the public, Lisa Madigan tried to circumvent around Anita Alvarez by going to the police ...which means there were more than likely multi copies of the video , perhaps even Lisa madigan had a copy......

but the video under the law was still considered to be evidence, which is why Lisa madigan went to the judge to order the release

Yep, angry.

constantly making claims of anger is in itself a form of passive aggression...which is also a form of anger ..so physician heal thyself

Posted By: Sunnydaysss
This is true there have been people on death row who were found not guilty and also the Guildford 4 and Birmingham 6 here that we're set up by the whole justice system that covered up vital evidence and knowingly knew they were innocent~ yet to save their bacon allowed them to rot for years:(

that's why they got rid of the Death Penalty in Illinois because there were a period in time in Chicago under the watch of Commander Burge, the police were obtaining false confessions from innocent people by torturing them even hooking up electricity to their tallywhackers

Posted By: Sunnydaysss
Mind you I don't think the police will mostly bother with you unless you give them a good reason to

that's one of the problems with the police, they don't need a good reason
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 292
Posted: 12/4/2015 1:26:36 PM

This would be funny, if it wasn't so sad......
You want to clump all Firearm owners together, over the misuse by a very small percentage...

How so? Ahhh...you mean like enhancing existing gun laws in a sensible manner to promote the public welfare? Things like removing the gun show loophole, doing way with the 72 hour hold and release, banning assault type weapons...the many things your state has already done....and yet, Farook had assault type weapons, legally purchased perhaps in another state, because California has an assault weapon ban. And this is lumping?

I'm not saying that Emanuel is not guilty of anything

Of course not.

but it will take an independent investigation to prove that he is

That hasn't stopped you from making accusations against Alvarez. And I wonder why you claim an investigation must be initiated against Emanuel to prove wrong doing, but have no problem finding Alvarez guilty without the benefit of any investigation?

Emanuel can not be blamed for Van Dyke being on the payroll because as long as Anita Alvarez didn't criminally charged him with any crime why would he not be able to get paid

This is blatantly false...VanDyke could have been issued any number of disciplinary measures, from unpaid suspension to termination...he could have been arrested. The police department does not need States Attorney permission to issue discipline on its' employees.

and what is also easy to google is that Anita Alvarez had the video for over a year but refused to release it to the public

I'm still waiting for that "black letter law" that says only the States Attorney may release evidence in criminal investigations.

Lisa Madigan tried to circumvent around Anita Alvarez by going to the police

Oh please...now you're claiming the boss of the States Attorney's office has to go around their employees and ask the police department to release evidence? If the States Attorney controls release of evidence in criminal investigations then the Head of the States Attorney could ORDER the police department to release the video. Your logic is illogical.

which is why Lisa madigan went to the judge to order the release

Another blatantly false claim. Madigan did not ask the judge for anything she asked the City to release the video. This is why "actually" reading the available information is so important rather than making statements off the cuff...the video was not release until court ordered on 11/19/2015 as a result of FOI litigation by journalist Jamie Kalven.

constantly making claims of anger is in itself a form of passive aggression...which is also a form of anger

methinks thou doth protest too much.
 villabolos
Msg: 293
Posted: 12/4/2015 1:36:27 PM
For the love of all things good, please let irish get the last word in.
He's not going to stop until that happens.
He is right. Just let it go at that.
 funchesf
Msg: 294
Posted: 12/4/2015 2:23:14 PM

I'm still waiting for that "black letter law" that says only the States Attorney may release evidence in criminal investigations.

you made the accusation, I ask you to show me black letter law....you couldn't do it ....so let's evolve beyond that

This is blatantly false...VanDyke could have been issued any number of disciplinary measures, from unpaid suspension to termination...he could have been arrested.

perhaps... if he belonged to the Union you Steward for ....why being up scenarios that didn't happen

methinks thou doth protest too much.

Dude give it a rest
 cotter
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2015 4:43:43 PM
Message 309 ...

That remark was a waste of time.

Any place I've ever worked that serves food ... gives the employees free food! Even the nursing home gave us nurses free food. All jails I've ever worked in gave all the medical staff and the deputies free food. I worked at White Castle in high school ... I was allowed to eat anything I wanted and as much as I wanted ... FREE!
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 296
Posted: 12/4/2015 5:23:58 PM

Pretty sure that was a funny joke.

This forum isn’t life or death. Really. :)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 297
Posted: 12/4/2015 8:49:50 PM

you made the accusation, I ask you to show me black letter law....you couldn't do it ....so let's evolve beyond that

That is such a bullshyte answer...you asked-I answered-I asked back-you've danced, BS'd, and avoided any kind of legitimate response...clearly you don't know, but haven't the cajones to answer honestly...you lack the integrity required to answer honestly.

perhaps

Perhaps you don't know what you're talking about...and the only reply you can come up with is a troll reply...nice...integrity ain't your long suit.

Dude give it a rest

Yep, still angry.
 villabolos
Msg: 298
Posted: 12/4/2015 9:32:20 PM
The difference between muslims and guns, GTO, is that islam is a religion where a segment of the religion believes in killing people to get to their eternal reward.
Guns are not a religion. Guns cannot think and do things on their own.
Islam is not any more compatible with western civilization than western civilization is with islam.
Take a large segment of Christians to the middle east and try to set up a community there where they can live and worship. They could build Churches wherever they choose...where crosses around their necks...demand their own holy holidays...What do you think would happen?? Try asking Israel.
They can kill and drive the "infidels' out of "their lands", but we are supposed to let them come here and live and just turn our heads to a religion and group of people that isn't compatible with western civilization???

It's called self-suicide. No thank you.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 299
Posted: 12/4/2015 9:40:29 PM
Christianity is a religion where a segment of the religion believes in killing people to get to their eternal reward.

But I don't go around blaming Christianity nor all Christians for that. And if you don't believe me, there's a piece on today's Daily Beast about the main pro-life lawyer calling for hanging doctors.

And western civilization is a byproduct of Islam to a large extent. Aristotle was kept relevant by Islamic scholars, and Aristotle was the driving force for philosophy in the Middle Ages. As an example, though there are countless others.
 funchesf
Msg: 300
Posted: 12/5/2015 5:50:07 AM

Posted By: villabolos
For the love of all things good, please let irish get the last word in.
He's not going to stop until that happens.
He is right. Just let it go at that.

...er..you won't get offended if i decide not to take advice from an "alledge" white supremacists would you?

That remark was a waste of time.

Any place I've ever worked that serves food ... gives the employees free food! Even the nursing home gave us nurses free food. All jails I've ever worked in gave all the medical staff and the deputies free food. I worked at White Castle in high school ... I was allowed to eat anything I wanted and as much as I wanted ... FREE!

I'm happy that you got to eat Free at White Castle, but if go back and read your post you mention Burger King, which pay minimum wage and their employees don't eat ...FREE

so I'm pretty sure if any of them are on surveillance video eating for Free or engaged in other shenanigans they probably would be glad that either you or the police erased those video files

Posted By: SunshineGirl__
Pretty sure that was a funny joke.

This forum isn’t life or death. Really. :)

isn't it fascinating how some people get the joke and others don't ...the ones that don't get them mistake it as anger

That is such a bullshyte answer...

How Rude

you asked-I answered-I asked back-you've danced, BS'd, and avoided any kind of legitimate response.

throughout our debate I've asked you questions in order to get you to admit that you were a layman and didn't have knowledge or specific information, that is what you yourself posted...but yet you're still pointing fingers ... it's called a Witch Hunt

you also live in a fantasy world when it comes to Unions, in your world hobbits and fairies exist and you represent "leaver it to Beaver" ....but the police union here represent "The Terminator" and after they shoot and kill someone instead of getting fired they say "I'll Be Back"

to prove what I'm talking about and pop you into reality ......present a synopsis of the worst infraction that an employee in your Union committed that went to negotiations

Yep, still angry.

now you're acting like aj7125 ...sorry that you mistake jokes as anger ...which sort of points to you as the one with the anger issues..... so come on let's be friends and sing "We Are The World"
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…