Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Maleman999
Msg: 326
Police Officers across the county should hold protests…Page 14 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Every time there is an incident of mass killing that gets a lot of publicity, the pro-gun/NRA supporters in the U.S. repeat the standard speech, that the only way to combat gun violence is more guns. More people/every person should be armed with guns-even crazy people who use guns for the wrong reasons. It's their right to carry guns. Is it any wonder then why so many police have the attitude of shoot and kill first and ask questions later-even if a suspect seems to be unarmed? The police are adopting the attitude that everyone they confront is armed, even if they see no signs of it, and the safest method to deal with it is by killing, and have an "Oops" moment if they killed an unarmed person. I doubt you would find a police force in any other western country that's so trigger happy to kill people who are acting suspiciously-or not acting suspiciously in some cases of police shootings.
 villabolos
Msg: 327
Police Officers across the county should hold protests…
Posted: 12/7/2015 10:53:48 AM
I looked around on the internet. There are PLENTY of stories about Canadian police SUPPOSEDLY murdering innocent people.

Get with it halftime, provide some links for us.
 deetristate
Msg: 328
Posted: 12/7/2015 11:09:00 AM
Do you really think that the terrorists in San Bernardino would not have gotten guns even if the laws proposed were enacted?
 villabolos
Msg: 329
Posted: 12/7/2015 11:15:27 AM
You are exactly right, Dee.

Obama's crap about the no-fly list no-gun list is such a load of crap.
I w0uld support him if he would say...they shouldn't be in this country and I'm going to remove them...
Terrorists living here are okay...just don't give them guns. ..yeah, sure.
 HondoGal
Msg: 330
Posted: 12/7/2015 2:01:14 PM
Since I last posted here at least six more police officers have been murdered.

Officer Webster served our city and our nation with distinction, honor and courage. 
He was an Army Ranger for 20 years.

Convicted killer Davon Lymon shot Officer Webster three times during a traffic stop at Central and Eubank.

Lymon was prohibited from possessing either firearms or ammunition on Oct. 21, 2015, because he previously has been convicted of felony offenses in two state court cases. Lymon’s crimes of conviction include voluntary manslaughter, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon resulting in great bodily harm, fraud and forgery.

This is a hate crime.

http://krqe.com/2015/10/29/albuquerque-police-officer-daniel-webster-passes-away-after-week-long-fight/

------------------------------------------------
Police Officer Daniel Ellis died two days after being shot while attempting to apprehend an armed robbery suspect at an apartment in the 500 block of Ballard Drive.

As Officer Ellis entered a back bedroom the robbery suspect, who was a parolee hiding inside, opened fire. Officer Ellis was struck in the head. His partner returned fire and wounded the subject.

Raleigh Sizemore Jr., was an ex-convict. A white pos thug with a long criminal record.

https://www.odmp.org/officer/22653-police-officer-daniel-neil-ellis

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Richmond-officer-rushed-to-UK-Hospital-after-being-shot-340139972.html

-------------------------------------
Chief of Police Darrell Allen succumbed to a gunshot wound sustained 10 days earlier while struggling with a subject inside of a club at 301 East Avenue B in Temple, Texas.

Read more: http://www.odmp.org/officer/22657-chief-of-police-darrell-lemond-allen#ixzz3t3g5OSNj

Chief Allen was murdered by Derrick Wayne Gamble, 24, of Temple, Texas, a black punk.
http://nwweb.co.bell.tx.us/NewWorld.Aegis.WebPortal/Corrections/InmateSummary.aspx?ID=-747050

-------------------------------------------------

Police Officer Ricky Galvez was shot and killed from ambush while he sat in his vehicle in the Downey Police Department's parking lot 
Officer Galvez was a U.S. Marine Corps veteran and had served with the Downey Police Department for five years. 

Abel Diaz, 16, and Steven Knott, 18, approached Galvez in his car and that Jeremy Alvarez, 21,

All three suspects were charged Monday with one count of special circumstance murder and one count of attempted second-degree robbery. A new criminal complaint filed Monday alleges the special circumstance that the murder occurred during an attempted robbery, the DA's office said.

Gun and gang allegations were also made against all three defendants.
Knott and Alvarez could face the death penalty. Diaz, the juvenile, faces up to life in state prison.
http://ktla.com/2015/11/23/teen-charged-in-slaying-of-downey-officer-faces-arraignment/

----------------------------------

Police Officer Lloyd Reed was shot and killed while responding to a domestic disturbance call at a home at 131 Ligonier Street, in New Florence.
https://www.odmp.org/officer/22671-police-officer-lloyd-e-reed-jr

Ray Shetler Jr., 31, white murdered this officer.
==================================

Unfortunately, the leftist loonies are now in this thread en mass; bringing up subjects that have nothing to do with my topic. I don’t read their blather but see the responses the sane conservatives here state. Why even acknowledge their points of view given that it is always anti-American and anti-white.

As for Van Dyke, who killed a problem black kid in Chicago, I can’t blame him. After dealing with the Chicago ghetto for 14 years he went off. Temporary insanity.

What most blacks and leftists do not want to admit, despite overwhelming evidence, is that in each and every community where blacks are the majority, they constantly murder, rob and assault one another. Same for the Spanish speaking Indian (renamed Hispanic) communities. Lots of poverty stricken white communities, particularly in the Appalachians, but the crime rate does not even come close to that of black empowered cities.

As for the Muslim commentary…

All Muslims in the U.S. should have been interned, jailed or deported even prior to 9/11.

After the first attempt on the WTC and Islam’s declaration of intent to murder Americans. They are a war movement using a lame religion as a ruse for their murderous ways. When FDR interned the Japs he did it to preserve American lives and property. It worked. FDR then interrogated and as necessary deported or jailed some Japanese. FDR, a brilliant man, knew that the Jap bombers of our Pacific Navel Fleet were not the only Japs that were intent on harming America. Just like today; we know that the Muslims here want to kill us, more of them then less have bad, disastrous intentions.

The money us taxpayers have to waste monitoring and following the many known muslim terrorists already here is ludicrous.

Never in the history of civilization has a nation invited into their country their enemies, those who have declared that they intend to murder the citizens and to annihilate their cities. Globalization is a dismal failure.

Here in San Bernardino the authorities are debating whether or not the families of the crazy muslims knew of the murderers intentions. Of course they did! A small apartment full of firearms and pipe bombs could hardly be misinterpreted.

sapphiresky242
Msg: 331
Posted: 12/7/2015 4:36:00 PM
Yes, you would have thought the same of the parents, family and friends when those two young boys played Rambo and blue up Columbine. Or all the other mass shooting by Bobby white kid
 HondoGal
Msg: 332
Posted: 12/7/2015 4:43:56 PM
^^^^^^^
Not comparable.
Those families did not belong to a murderous sect who had declared war on the U.S. and sworn to murder Americans.

Your comment is lame and lacking in rational mental capacity.

ChaoticSphere
Msg: 333
Posted: 12/7/2015 9:39:28 PM

Yes, you would have thought the same of the parents, family and friends when those two young boys played Rambo and blue up Columbine. Or all the other mass shooting by Bobby white kid

I know it’s trendy among white lib’s to attack all whites who dare to hold a differing ideology but the pure hate that oozes from your comments makes me want to take a shower to wash away the filth.

We will see a greater number of “Bobby White Kid’s” perpetrating mass shootings just because of the demographics but I remember a Mother Jones Investigation (could have been a CNN article reporting on the Mother Jones Investigation, can’t remember) that tracked mass shootings with interesting results. If I remember correctly, Whites and Blacks perpetrated mass shootings proportionate to their demographic and Asians were overrepresented in comparison to their size of the population. Interesting that they account for a very low crime rate in general yet when it comes to mass shootings they’re overrepresented.

As the demographics continue to shift your vile bigotry and prejudice will become increasingly visible and difficult to hide.
 sapphiresky242
Msg: 334
Posted: 12/7/2015 9:55:46 PM
Well, I'm not going to apologize for being a liberal. And I will continue to point out that other than 9/11, which was an anomaly, the major cause of death and destruction in the US is home grown and done at the hand of little Johnny down the street with a gun. If you want to blame it all on the Mexicans or Muslims or who ever you think is coming into your country to wreak havoc, go ahead.

"....vile bigotry and prejudice ..." Lol. Are you a friend of Oswald's too.

I will say that this refugee crisis, shootings, etc. in the US and in Europe makes us all a little frightened and angry. Canada has committed to bringing in anywhere from 25,000 + refugees in the next few months alone.
 HondoGal
Msg: 335
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:05:49 AM

Yes, you would have thought the same of the parents, family and friends when those two young boys played Rambo and blue up Columbine. Or all the other mass shooting by Bobby white kid~Sapphire, aka blue moon and many other aliases

I know it’s trendy among white lib’s to attack all whites who dare to hold a differing ideology but the pure hate that oozes from your comments makes me want to take a shower to wash away the filth. ~ChaticSphere

Yes, bluemooner’s comments are usually vile. This is her life-force; no matter how often she is kicked off these forums she slithers back on. She has even paid in order to come here and attempt to intimidate anyone who does not agree with her despicable comments. Rarely does she add to any commentary; a stalker she gets her kicks from trying to prevent others from posting.

deetristate
Msg: 336
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:35:08 AM
So policemen get killed in the line of duty. Meh. They know that when they sign up and join the force.

That civilians get killed by police under circumstances where police claim to be scared but are not under any actual threat of death or bodily harm? They need to work on that. If you are that scared, maybe you shouldn't be a policeman.

And if you are not policing the dirty and killer policemen among you, you should not be surprised when people shoot police because they look at what is happening and think that it is necessary to shoot first or be shot and killed by police regardless of what you do or say.

Maybe "the whites" should think about that and be held responsible. "The blacks" are held responsible by people like Hondo for anything that any black person does so why not?

A white man raped and killed a one year old. Statistics show that such rape is overwhelmingly common in white communities. So is meth and heroin usage. Maybe you need to do something about that, Hondo.

The reality is that no one is holding all whites responsible for those perverts or drug users. Maybe you should do the same for "the blacks."

And, please. Referencing made up 88 "statistics" is not a valid response.
 ChaoticSphere
Msg: 337
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:46:40 AM

Well, I'm not going to apologize for being a liberal. And I will continue to point out that other than 9/11, which was an anomaly, the major cause of death and destruction in the US is home grown and done at the hand of little Johnny down the street with a gun. If you want to blame it all on the Mexicans or Muslims or who ever you think is coming into your country to wreak havoc, go ahead.

I didn’t ask nor expect you to apologize but acknowledge how you taint the meaning. When you visit India, China, Saudi Arabia, etc. it’s not little Johnny down the street causing death and destruction. It’s just a stupid argument for partisan political purposes and completely transparent. So you introduce yourself as an idiot and I guess we can argue how useful you’re.

Well, I didn’t mention a word or imply anything about Mexicans or Muslims “wreaking havoc”? The Mother Jones Investigation didn’t mention Muslims and the data on Hispanics pertaining to mass shootings was favorable.

Every Country around the globe participate in a conversation dealing with immigration. A rational discussion which includes several different factors for the purpose of benefiting the Country and culture.

"....vile bigotry and prejudice ..." Lol. Are you a friend of Oswald's too.

Yes, you do display some ugly intolerant sh!t (reek included) and it is a spectacle. I understand you being embarrassed and wanting to point the spotlight anywhere else but you are who you’re
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 338
Posted: 12/8/2015 4:05:19 AM

When you visit India, China, Saudi Arabia, etc. it’s not little Johnny down the street causing death and destruction.

Hate to tell you, but China, India, and Saudi Arabia all have less gun violence than the US-by a long shot (pun intended)...and way less mass gun violence.

The Mother Jones Investigation

What Mother Jones investigation-if you're gonna cite an article at least provide the link-not because we don't believe you-or think you're dishonest...we'd just like to read the article ourselves.

I didn’t mention a word or imply anything about Mexicans or Muslims

We liberals are conditioned to expect radical conservatives to spit the words Mexican, Islamic, and Black at the drop of a hat.

it’s not little Johnny down the street causing death and destruction.

Yea..Little Johnny doesn't need to run down the street to cause death....usually, it's little Johnny shooting his sister, brother, or friend with his dad's bedside revolver.

ugly intolerant sh!t

We liberals are also conditioned to expect radical conservative to shout ugly intolerant shyte at the drop of a hat...serious intolerant shyte!...how else could one explain the Islamophobic shyte Trump says that his supporters lap up. And then you throw in the rise of the white supremacist that are emboldened by all the racist shyte being thrown about by the radical conservatives...it's fvckin unbelievable.

....no matter how often she is kicked off these forums she slithers back on.

Yes, Madeline (Hondo), I especially liked the pictures of you in your frilly lingerie posing seductively in your bedroom and bathroom...nothing hotter than a 70 yo in silky undergarments...did your drooling over Match ever turn into anything?

Rarely does she add to any commentary...intimidate anyone who does not agree with her despicable comments...gets her kicks from trying to prevent others from posting.

Madeline, you're just the sad vile racist you were before "we" bounced you for your blatant racism
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 339
Posted: 12/8/2015 5:00:32 AM
China , Saudi , etc. all are self segregated NATIONS. No forced immigration. No forced assimilation. No forced integration. No refugees. Of course , people don't kill each other. WTH.
 funchesf
Msg: 340
Posted: 12/8/2015 5:44:04 AM

Posted By: deetristate
Do you really think that the terrorists in San Bernardino would not have gotten guns even if the laws proposed were enacted?

Gun control is now beyond control, Once Upon a Time there was a slight chance to stop the horror but now it's too late, because now you can take different parts and assemble them to make what is called a "ghost gun" that isn't on any gun restriction list and therefore is legal, also due to the advancements in technology you can now use a 3D printer to print out a gun that can shoot with deadly force

Gun rights once considered to be a "disputable" second amendment right has evolved into an ideology

I HAD A NIGHTMARE
that the 3D printer will replace people in manufacturing jobs it will also evolve into the food replicator like the one in Star Trek and will replace fast food workers such as those that worked at White Castle and ate for Free it will even collapse the restaurant industry due to the ability of being able to "3D print" out a gourmet meal ...

a viscous puree substance " for a lack of a better name" that I will call "gump" will contain all the daily protein and will be stored in vats in the home etc and connected to the 3D printer , it will be the substance that will be used to print out the meals

I HAD A DREAM
that the 3D printer and the substance "gump" will put an end to world hunger

I HAD A NIGHTMARE
that this upcoming Christmas will change how the second amendment is perceived pertaining to the right to bear arms, why? ....because the Drones are coming ...on Christmas day 100s of thousands if not millions of people will receive Drones as Christmas presents ...

imagine placing a camera and a gun on a remote controlled Drone linked to "google glass" and has voice command...will it be protected under the second amendment .....since it can be made small enough to carry on one's self would the person be protected under the conceal and carry law

the Drones will take the power from the police ....imagine a traffic stop and someone has a Drone, imagine S.W.A.T. busting through the front door of someone that has Drones ....so for those that wish to argue about their"disputable" second amendment right to have a gun ...wait until the Drones get here

I dreamt that the founding fathers are saying WTF? ....but...but ..but....we were only referring to muskets

but anyway if the police want to protest something...they better start protesting against "the right to bear a Drone"
 villabolos
Msg: 341
Posted: 12/8/2015 7:12:12 AM
And who can forget Sheriff Darren Goforth.
This past Summer, while putting gas in his patrol car while on duty, a THUG walked up behind him and put a bullet in his head. He fell over dead on the spot. Goforth is white and the murderer is black.
 sapphiresky242
Msg: 342
Posted: 12/8/2015 8:02:07 AM
Geez Chaotic, you spew a bit of shyt yourself. I was simply pointing out that of the 355 mass shootings in the US this year along, one crazy shoot up was by a terrorist crazy group of two. You have a lot of home grown crude going on that should be addressed. If you can't see the forest for the trees, perhaps you should get your eyes checked.

And just so you know, I hate what is going on with ISIS and the rest of those terrorists and it wouldn't break my heart to have a combined force of planes go in and carpet bomb the whole area. What they are doing around the world, France for example, is horrid and its even worse what they are doing to their own people.

As for Hondo. I don't take much credence in what she says, like Irish pointed out, why would I listen to a bigoted old woman that posts pictures in her underwear reliving her glory days as a sky waitress. Cool. And how many times have you been removed too?
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 343
Posted: 12/8/2015 11:11:23 AM
You go Hondo ; don't let the "pond scum" censor your Freedoms.

Ahem , whatever happened to neighborhood volk policing their own? Some of the cities seem like "british colonies" of the 1600's. Why bother?
 villabolos
Msg: 344
Posted: 12/8/2015 11:37:30 AM
Yes, you go Hondogirl!!

Pictures of a heterosexual woman in supposedly her underwear ...disgusting. That woman does not have any credibility.
But a burka on the otherhand, if she just would of had a burka on that would give what she is saying credibility.
Two guys kissing - yes.
islamic invasion of your country - yes.
A heterosexual woman in supposedly her underwear - NO!! Disgusting!!

I sense somebody is jealous. The only thing I'm jealous of is I didn't get to see the pictures.

There have been many,many terrorists attacks in this country by muslims - LOTS!!
You are only going to remember what you want to remember though.
 trinity818
Msg: 345
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2015 11:49:54 AM

There have been many,many terrorists attacks in this country by muslims - LOTS!!

Well I can think of four. But "many, many" and "LOTS!!"? Care to share some stats on that?

So as long as we are on the subject of religious extremists and the violence they've committed in this country, how many abortion providers, clients and clinics have been attacked by Christians?

Just wondering...
 villabolos
Msg: 346
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:05:32 PM
While Christians have committed some atrocities, it's not anywhere close to being on a 1:1 level with islam.

Just here in the U.S...and just off the top of my head:
-World Trade Centers first and second attack
-Boston Marathon
-Killeen(remember, workplace violence??)
-muslim driving his truck into a car full of students in I believe North Carolina
-muslim walking into a jewish hospital in I believe Seattle and murdering a pregnant jewish woman
-Tennesse military recruiting centers
-in Arkansas a muslim walked into a recruiting center and murdered a guy working there
-Of course San Bernadino
Shall I go on??

And yes, bad things do happen here in America. We have enough problems on our own. Why should we import more??

If you look back over the past 1,300 years, when Christian countries denounce their faith, islam has moved in.

My favorite was after bin laden was killed. The loons like to say bin laden wasn't a muslim. But then obama held that press conference and said ..he was given a proper islamic burial and then dumped into the sea...
If he wasn't a muslim, why bother giving him a "proper" islamic burial. I thought he wasn't a muslim??
 deetristate
Msg: 347
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:06:20 PM
First, no one said that was a good thing.

Second, did they shout "glory to Jesus" while doing it and belong to a religious organization church claiming credit and inspiration to this end? Sure, churches and ministers commented but they did not encourage as the people in mosques closed down in France did. They also didn't store munitions etc on church property like the mosques in France stored..

If i am incorrect, Where? When? I like to be informed. Thanks for the information.

I have heard if american organizations funding the fight against Palestinians.

Yes, the fundamental question:

""Why should we import more?""
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 348
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:14:27 PM
The San Bernadino killers had stopped going to their mosque a long time ago.

The only organization claiming any credit isn't a religious one - it's ISIS. And even they can only claim a tangential relationship with the killers. I think they said that the two were supporters or something.

And Jerry Falwell Jr said something hateful and stupid yesterday that is the equivalent of any hateful rhetoric coming out of the worst Islamic cleric.
 deetristate
Msg: 349
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:17:13 PM
So ISLamic state is not religious?

So the family is wrong when they described them as very or more religious?

Do you have to go to a building?

Did Falwell say go out and kill? Please post a reference. I like to learn things.

Edit to Half below: so Islamic does not refer to religion? OK.

So when Catholics say that the priests with children are not really Catholic, is that acceptable to you?

Islamiyya is part of the term daesh, a made up western term. It is like calling someone a derogatory name so it is not official as far as ISIS is concerned.
 sapphiresky242
Msg: 350
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:20:01 PM

You are only going to remember what you want to remember though.

Of the 355 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2015, how many were by terrorists or Muslim terrorists or Islamic extremists? And, don't just make shyt up as usual and get all huffy, cite a source and give a true number.

Please post a reference.

Why, you never do.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…