Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 351
Police Officers across the county should hold protests…Page 15 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
No it isn't.

That's kind of what Muslims have been shouting for a year now. That's why they want us to say Daesh - I went with ISIS because it's more recognizable. The KKK claimed that they were a Christian organization. But claiming to be Christian is easier than being a Christian. Just like it's easier to claim Islam than it is to live the faith.
 funchesf
Msg: 352
Police Officers across the county should hold protests…
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:35:28 PM

Posted By: HondoGal
Since I last posted here at least six more police officers have been murdered.

are you sure all six was murdered, because the last time you made that claim one of them committed suicide and tried to blame or frame a minority for his death... he was in fact a psycho cop ...and the lasting effects from his exploits are on the News everyday

he was sexually abusing police women in his own unit "no pun intended with the word unit" s and caught on tape speaking about hiring a hitman to murder a woman that he believed had found out about his crimes, also on the News every month is how the judge have to release some of the "possible stolen money" to his wife to pay the mortgage

even today on the News they announced that the explorer program that he was in charge of is being closed down due to the military grade weapons he pilfered trying to train his own version of "The Boys From Brazil"

and they haven't even reach the point of how he got his son to marry his mistress then divorce her so that she could collect benefits

people were even complaining about why President Obama didn't speak at G.I. Joe's funeral, probably because Obama was informed that G.I. Joe was a neighbor terrorist

so hopefully you have learned from the last time you posted about police being murdered and proceed to do a criminal background check on the police you list ...also do the list only contain minorities that killed police because some people have the delusion that they are the only ones that do

ever wonder why that the police never hold protests against the crooked police , perhaps because it's too great of a challenge to find one that's not
 trinity818
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Just can't stay on topic...
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:35:33 PM

The loons like to say bin laden wasn't a muslim

I haven't heard that one. Of course he was. That's ridiculous.

What I have a problem with, is this hysterical hand-wringing about allowing ANY Muslims into the country. That is patently absurd. There are many women & children in great need and Christian churches in this country ready to help them. I agree that it is difficult to identify and deal with maniacal extremists. Especially the home-grown ones. And I think they pose a MUCH greater threat to us than well-vetted refugees. Add to that the ease with which people can obtain firearms and other weapons in this country, and we have a big problem. One that it going to get worse.

This war must be fought in cyber space as well as the Middle East. And if the Saudis and the rest of the Sunni don't tone down the rhetoric their clerics are spewing, the problems will never end.
 funchesf
Msg: 354
Posted: 12/8/2015 12:38:06 PM

Posted By: HondoGal
Since I last posted here at least six more police officers have been murdered.

are you sure all six was murdered, because the last time you made that claim one of them committed suicide and tried to blame or frame a minority for his death... he was in fact a psycho cop ...and the lasting effects from his exploits are on the News everyday

he was sexually abusing police women in his own unit "no pun intended with the word unit" s and caught on tape speaking about hiring a hitman to murder a woman that he believed had found out about his crimes, also on the News every month is how the judge have to release some of the "possible stolen money" to his wife to pay the mortgage

even today on the News they announced that the explorer program that he was in charge of is being closed down due to the military grade weapons he pilfered trying to train his own version of "The Boys From Brazil"

and they haven't even reach the point of how he got his son to marry his mistress then divorce her so that she could collect benefits

people were even complaining about why President Obama didn't speak at G.I. Joe's funeral, probably because Obama was informed that G.I. Joe was a neighborhood terrorist

so hopefully you have learned from the last time you posted about police being murdered and proceed to do a criminal background check on the police you list ...also do the list only contain minorities that killed police because some people have the delusion that they are the only ones that do

ever wonder why that the police never hold protests against the crooked police , perhaps because it's too great of a challenge to find one that's not
 ChaoticSphere
Msg: 355
Posted: 12/8/2015 4:36:00 PM

Geez Chaotic, you spew a bit of shyt yourself. I was simply pointing out that of the 355 mass shootings in the US this year along, one crazy shoot up was by a terrorist crazy group of two. You have a lot of home grown crude going on that should be addressed. If you can't see the forest for the trees, perhaps you should get your eyes checked

There hasn’t been anywhere near 355 “mass shootings” this year but the implication is that 355 mass shootings were because of “White Males” is disturbing. According to Mother Jones open-source database there have only been 3 or 4 “mass shootings” this year. I agree there has been an increase in “mass shootings” but there is a vast difference between 355 and 4.

To distort the situation and for the purpose of pushing gun control, the MSM is pushing a changed definition of “mass shootings”. Shootingtracker.com created a database which defines “mass shootings” much more loosely. That shootout at the local park or gang fight over territory, drugs, etc. are now included as “mass shootings”. Thus the difference of 73 mass shootings since 1982 (mother jones database with FBI definition) vs. 355 mass shootings (shootingtracker) this year alone is grossly inflated and absurd. Even an idiot can see the discrepancy and say WTF is going on here. What’s your excuse?

Hate to tell you, but China, India, and Saudi Arabia all have less gun violence than the US-by a long shot (pun intended)...and way less mass gun violence.

That you view UI242 as a damsel in distress and compelled to rescue such a helpless delicate flower is incredibly demeaning and sexist.

That I’ve explained something twice and you still don’t understand the conversation signals that if I attempted to explain it 10 different ways you still wouldn’t comprehend.

You remind me of my grandfather who lovesssss to debate. He is 90 (can’t be much younger than you) but because of his age his mind isn’t as quick as it once was. I have to be so patient and often repeat the same thing over and over but I don’t mind and he enjoys the conversation. Well, Big Bad & Irish is the kind of guy I surely wouldn’t want to rile up and bet you were a strapping young lad in your day. Thank you for participating and your input has been extremely important. Take care buddy :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 356
Posted: 12/8/2015 4:57:04 PM
Matt Pearce of Tribune Newspapers did an article on this. Mother Jones defines a mass shooting as an event where a lone gunman kills at least four in a public place (no domestics), and its not gang violence (interesting consideration). The Mass Shooting Tracker, composed by Reddit members, considers any event where four or more get shot, regardless of fatalities.

meanwhile the Congressional Research Service, praised by criminologist James Alan Fox of Northeastern Univ., said from 1999 to 2013, America averaged 21 mass shooting a year, where 4 or more got killed in a public or private area.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 357
Posted: 12/8/2015 7:06:14 PM

To distort the situation and for the purpose of pushing gun control, the MSM is pushing a changed definition of “mass shootings”.

Since, there is no uniform definition of mass shooting, how does one change that definition?

Sapphire
Geez Chaotic, you spew a bit of shyt yourself. I was simply pointing out that of the 355 mass shootings in the US this year along, one crazy shoot up was by a terrorist crazy group of two. You have a lot of home grown crude going on that should be addressed. If you can't see the forest for the trees, perhaps you should get your eyes checked
Chaotic
the implication is that 355 mass shootings were because of “White Males”

Maybe you see something in the quote that you've responded to that "implies" the shooting were due to "white males"...but, I've missed it.

According to Mother Jones open-source database there have only been 3 or 4 “mass shootings” this year.

There have been 3 mass shootings since October 1...9 at Umpqua Community College...3 at Planned Parenthood...and 14 at San Bernardino...care to debate whether there were 3 or 4 mass shootings in all of 2015???

Thus the difference of 73 mass shootings since 1982 (mother jones database with FBI definition)

Actually, the list Mother Jones compiled has the definition of a lone (or sometimes paired) shooter that has killed 4 or more people in a public place...Federal statistics count 3 or more killed...absolutely not the same....http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

What might be better indication of gun violence is "active shooter" statistics where that actual number of killed and injured is irrelevant...the intent of an "active shooter" is to kill as many as possible.

You remind me of my grandfather

Your grandfather is 15 years older than you....ROFLMAO....that explains it.

You post amazingly like villabolos....hmmmm....remember to keep straight which one you're posting as... "buddy"...as the forum can be vicious when you forget which one you're posting as and we catch it...
 HondoGal
Msg: 358
Posted: 12/8/2015 7:43:31 PM

You go Hondo ; don't let the "pond scum" censor your Freedoms. ~Oswald

Yes, you go Hondogirl!!

I sense somebody is jealous. The only thing I'm jealous of is I didn't get to see the pictures.~ villabolos

Thanks guys. As for the jealous comment, I agree. I never comment on another’s looks but in this matter I have to admit, blue moon is as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.

If I do not respond to some commentary it is because when I realize that some are here just to get a rise out of their adversaries (flaming), not to debate, I ignore them. I never read their comments; I only know about their commentary if some of the persons I do read responds to them.

I learned quite early on that the worst thing you can do to anyone, inclusive of flamers on a forum, is to ignore them.
Like trinket, who constantly swears at and calls other posters foul names, changing the title of my thread. Still did not read her blather.

---------------------------------------------
Dee, msg 357

Your statement is so very WRONG!
Blacks get away with hate speech against whites!
Blacks get away with calling for death to all whites!
Blacks get away with marches advocating death to police officers; except they use an invective for cops - Pigs!

How would you like it if we had whites calling for death to blacks, also called x/?*//*(^^
In the streets and on our airways.

Blacks always held responsible for their crimes? You’re delusional.
Blacks get away with inciting other blacks to commit murder. This is a criminal offense.
Recent cop killings by blacks credit the slaughter to the black hate groups.

As for crimes by whites. I’m not blind or naïve; of course there are atrocious white criminals. But to compare white criminal activity to that of blacks; well blacks win hands down. Why more of you than whites in jail.

Go to the department of justice records for the numbers of black against white crimes.
Blacks routinely kill whites. Since you want to list examples…just recently two black thugs murdered a pregnant white young woman, wife of a pastor, in front of her toddler. And who can forget the horrific act by two blacks who shot a white baby, in his carriage, in the face and tried to also murder his mother.

Pick up any newspaper in any city in the U.S. and you will see that the majority of crimes are by blacks and Hispanics although they are still the minority of the population in comparison to whites.

Any black today who is whining about mistreatment, as you just did, is indicative of the fact that because they cannot adequately compete in this society it has to be the white man’s fault. When in truth this country has given blacks many opportunities, both scholastically and in the job market.
 deetristate
Msg: 359
Posted: 12/8/2015 9:33:40 PM
Hondo:

You said:

Blacks get away with marches advocating death to police officers; except they use an invective for cops - Pigs! (Just blacks? You need to look around and see who is protesting)

How would you like it if we had whites calling for death to blacks, also called x/?*//*(^^
In the streets and on our airways.
(It happened in reverse for centuries by world of mouth and writings and since electricity and radio and TV and now the internet)

Blacks always held responsible for their crimes? You’re delusional. (Did I make this statement? Nothing "always" happens. However, read some statistics and studies that are not signed "88")
Blacks get away with inciting other blacks to commit murder. This is a criminal offense. (Happened in reverse for centuries)
Recent cop killings by blacks credit the slaughter to the black hate groups. (Have you seen who are in the groups of people marching? And only blacks kill police? You need to read other sources and look around.) ""

There was no whining. I was merely pointing out reality that you cannot face.
Fortunately, many whites that I have encountered and know are not like you.
Most people just want to have a decent life and get along.
But people like you cause problems for the rest of us.

By the way, 90% of whites are killed by other whites.

Black on black crime is a problem, Even Spike Lee has a movie focused on that. But this idea that "the blacks" are all ) or even mostly) criminals or out to harm you is something that you need to get over because it is not true.

I feel sorry for you and those like you who are so afraid and need someone to blame their problems on. That must be a terrible, terrible way to live. In one way you are absolutely correct. I am much, much freer than people like you because I don't have your hangups and feel freer to walk and go wherever more than you. It must be terrible to be you. I wish that I could help you. Really. But only you can face the realities of the justice, education, employment, media, etc systems. No matter what I write here, you will justify your life and attitude. I can't help you.

The list of crimes committed by whites would be much, much longer because, well, there are more whites in the USA, FOR NOW. There are numerous studies on why blacks are in prison more than whites. I have seen it myself. Group of kids follows another group and only the black and latino kids are arrested and the whites are sent home to mom and dad. the Latino and black teens now have a record that will last forever.

But you won't accept that and will deny that reality. That is how you function. I get that. Again, it would challenge your state of mind and need to feel superior. I get that you need that. (I don't think that you are like Oswald at all and I am surprised that he allowed others to goad him into saying so. He says that he wants to separate. You need to feel superior. )

Jack and Jill Club and Links, Inc. members (google them. Or could you stand it?) would not want people like you on their ski trips, in their neighborhoods or going to school with their kids anyway so... carry on.

I have several degrees and if I told you what I did for a living, you may kill yourself, so I won't tell you.

Being a billionaire (I am not) hasn't stopped Oprah from feeling and experiencing racial discrimination from people like you. She just uses fronts to buy things for her when she believes that people like you won't sell to her or allow her to invest in something. Many are learning to get around people like you and we know that people like you don't really matter that much in the great scheme of things.

But I like the dialogue with people like you because it just proves me right.

Every day, all day. LOL!

And sometimes you have something interesting or enlightening to say.

However, you refuse to acknowledge that most black are not criminals or on welfare. That would not serve your purpose of making yourself feel better or superior. I get that. Again . . . carry on.

I realize that you need to believe otherwise to live.

From here on out, I will let you live in your world. I have tried enlighten you or give you information and a different perspective. Alas, I have failed at making you a better and more worldly person. I give up. I will from now on let you argue with yourself. Take care and stop being so hard on yourself.
 HondoGal
Msg: 360
Posted: 12/8/2015 10:38:05 PM
Thank you for the diatribe, Dee. Lol

You’ve proven you cannot face or handle truth. Everything I said to you is factual; your post is hyperbole and self aggrandizing.

Of course I feel superior to criminals and cop killers.

“I feel sorry for you and those like you who are so afraid and need someone to blame their problems on.”
Show me where I’ve blamed anyone for my problems. The only problems I’ve mentioned here are those caused by cop killers. You are as responsible for the vermin that advocate death to cops and whites as the outspoken, in your face, groups. In fact you are worse for you attempt to hide behind a façade of civility while all the time cheering on the black thugs.

“ there are more whites in the USA, FOR NOW”
Is that indicative of your plan to take over the U.S.? Hey, I’ve no doubt you will. The incredibly high birth rate among black welfare rats is astronomical. Dr. Shockley back in the 70’s warned us of this. But what will you do with this great country once you take over? You’ve only to look at the cities run by mostly blacks here to know they are a disaster. Or look at the black countries; won’t you just love it when you’re living in a Haiti like oasis.

“Oprah from feeling and experiencing racial discrimination”, see you are delusional. The biggest racist ever is Oprah! Always was; just did not show it until she no longer needed her white audience. Sat in Wright’s church? Beside her pal Obama listening to the rev call for “God Damn America”. What a hypocrite, bytch.

Why not put all that vitriol that you have toward me and other whites toward the persons that really are hurting you. If you were as bright as you think you are you would know your enemies; they are not me or most whites. They are your black brethren…and yourself.

So did you look up the statistics on black crime against whites? Is that what got you so riled? Truth is difficult to accept when one insists on living in a world of make believe. A world in which blacks advocate death to whites and blacks like you who seem to have made it find it soo very acceptable. Shame on you.

I’ve done a great deal for blacks and have life long friends of that race. So my conscience is perfectly clear. As for Oswald’s advocating for separation of the races. He is correct for the most part. I know what the states that were segregated were like; mostly crime free.

What you do for a living does not interest me. But I can bet that you were given preferential treatment in acquiring your position. You are very foolish and incapable of appreciating all that has been given to you.

Now please do not take credit for this for I’d typed the following last night; as you know I‘m not on here that often. That important job of yours can’t be all that much given how much time you devote to these forums. Now go play with your gansters.

With this I’m deleting myself…way too busy now.

Merry Christmas to my fellow Conservatives

You liberals continue fvcking yourselves

deetristate
Msg: 361
Posted: 12/9/2015 3:52:34 AM
funchesf, irish

FBI has defined mass shootings as those in which three or more people were killed, recently changed from four.

So I guess that it would include a man killing his children, his wife and himself? For example, Brian Short or John Hogan.

It would also include like those in New Orleans where no one was killed.
(Interesting and telling update on New Orleans below)

If so, the stats referenced to show how many mass shooting occur in the USA are meaningless in so far as used for comparisons to incidents like San Bernadino, 9-11, the military base killing, that church killing and the one at the school.

The church killing and school shooting are also very different incidents from terrorist activities in San Bernadino and at that base.

It would appear that cumulative numbers that don't reflect those differences show... well... not much.

New Orleans prosecutors Tuesday (Dec. 8) refused attempted-murder charges against Joseph "Moe" Allen, the first man police named as a suspected gunman in the Bunny Friend Park shooting that left 17 people wounded last month.

Orleans Parish District Attorney Leon Cannizzaro's office didn't file an official reason for refusing the charges and declined to comment on the case. Prosecutors made the decision after receiving video showing that Allen was in Texas at the time of the park shooting, a criminal justice system source told NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune.

NOPD Superintendent Michael Harrison said in a statement that police identified Allen as a suspect based on testimony from one witness and later obtained an arrest warrant.

"After the arrest, we continued to investigate Allen's statement about his whereabouts during the shooting which we have now been able to confirm. As a result, Mr. Allen has been cleared in this investigation," Harrison's statement said.

Allen's family members rejoiced outside the courtroom Tuesday afternoon, minutes after prosecutors made the announcement refusing the 17 attempted first-degree murder charges against Allen.

"People thought I was lying to protect him," Deborah Allen said. "I knew my son was innocent."

The day after Allen surrendered to authorities, his mother told NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune that he was with his pregnant wife shopping for baby clothes in Texas Nov. 22, when multiple gunman opened fire inside the Upper 9th Ward park about 6:15 p.m.

After Allen's hearing ended, his lawyer Kevin Boshea set up a monitor on the sidewalk outside the courthouse and showed the media surveillance video taken from three different Houston-area stores. The video shows Allen and his wife shopping on the day of the shooting.

One piece of video footage shows the couple at a Burlington Coat Factory around 2:20 p.m. Another shows them about a half hour later in a Walgreen's, and a third shows the couple walking into a Walmart around 9:15 p.m.

In addition to the video, Allen's attorneys produced receipts from those and other businesses, including a lunch receipt with the time stamp of 3:15 p.m.

"Unless he's Han Solo flying the Millennium Falcon, there's no way he makes it from Houston to New Orleans and back in that time," Boshea said.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 362
Posted: 12/9/2015 4:33:23 AM

FBI has defined mass shootings as those in which three or more people were killed, recently changed from four.

So I guess that it would include a man killing his children, his wife and himself?

Oh Dee...I believe the general definition (if there is one) of mass shooting would exclude that specific example...but, hey, if it works for you...it only bolsters the increase in gun violence throughout America.

Really, I believe that active shooter better describes mass gun violence. Because it is irrelevant how many are killed or wounded (in a statistical sense) in that the shooters intent is to kill and harm as many as possible.

While the US only has 5% of the worlds population it is accountable for 31% of mass shootings world-wide (regardless of which definition you use for mass shooting.)

If so, the stats referenced to show how many mass shooting occur in the USA are meaningless in so far as used for comparisons to incidents like San Bernadino, 9-11, the military base killing, that church killing and the one at the school.

The church killing and school shooting are also very different incidents from terrorist activities in San Bernadino and at that base.

First off 9/11 wasn't a shooting...and I think we were talking about mass shootings in relation to gun violence....in the context you're attempting to make...terrorism vs. mass shooting...I almost don't see the distinction-domestic terrorism comes in all flavors...some would describe the church shooting as an act of domestic homegrown racial terrorism. The Umpqua Community College shooting could also be described as racial terrorism...religious terrorism...or just a crazy man shooting...The common thread in all these shootings is a gun connected to a person attempting to harm as many as possible.

Bubbye Madeline...don't let the door hit you in the azz....
 trinity818
Msg: 363
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2015 4:34:49 AM
^^^
Well ding, dong, the witch is dead.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 364
Just can't stay on topic...That's why we say "off topic"
Posted: 12/9/2015 5:34:11 AM
Yes. MERRY CHRISTMAS. Battle cry of the captive Christian. Just noticing Don is up to 32% after suggesting a cleaner country.
 sapphiresky242
Msg: 365
Just can't stay on topic...That's why we say off topic
Posted: 12/9/2015 9:47:40 AM

You liberals continue fvcking yourselves

Hmmm. Such a lady. And that cow has the audacity to make comments on others here.

I read yesterday, and I will be like some and not back it up with a source, that since John Lennon was gunned down 35 years ago, there have been 1,100,000 gun deaths in the US. That is the entire population of Montana. Nice...you lost a state full of people.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 366
Posted: 12/9/2015 11:06:02 AM
If you count guns used by US armed forces to kill people in other lands the number would be double that figure..but those don't count, that is in the interest of protecting the wealth of the uber rich 0.001% in the USA who actually own and control the country, President, Congress, Senate and courts
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 367
Posted: 12/9/2015 5:14:30 PM
^

but those don't count, that is in the interest of protecting the wealth of the uber rich 0.001% in the USA who actually own and control the country,

Do you think that the "uber rich" of other countries wouldn't be doing the same thing if they had the opportunity!
When greed overtakes a wealthy individual the sky is the limit, regardless where.
even the 3rd world countries have their own top 0.001% controlling their respective (politicians)governments.
 cotter
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2015 6:14:36 PM
Hmmm ... I was right.

Rahm Emanuel is a scum bag ... and thinks he can get out of his latest problems with a "I'm sorry." Seriously?

He's nothing but a despicable piece of trash trying to get back in the good graces of the people of Chicago. I hope they get the momentum to get rid of him.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2015/12/03/amid-stinking-scenario-calls-grow-chicago-mayor-emanuel-resign
Emanuel was among those who fought for more than a year to keep dash-cam video of the October, 2014 shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald by white officer Jason Van Dyke out of the public eye. A court ordered the footage to be released at the end of November. In addition to showing McDonald lying on the ground as Van Dyke unloads 16 rounds into his twitching body, the video contradicts the account given by officials in the immediate wake of the shooting.

Van Dyke has been charged with murder, and on Tuesday, Emanuel announced the firing of police Superintendent Garry McCarthy as well as the creation of a Task Force on Police Accountability.
If you ask me, it appears that Garry McCarthy was nothing more than the fall guy because if he really deserved to go, Mr. "Scum bag" Emanual would have discharged him long ago.

But these steps have done little to quell public outrage or restore confidence in city leaders.

"Now, after he has been forced by court order to expose himself as being complicit in the horrid murder of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald, this crooked Mayor is creating a Task Force on Police Accountability," stated Chicago Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression field organizer Frank Chapman in an op-ed this week. "We say no! We say what Mayor Rahm Emanuel should be announcing is his resignation."

"Everything about the killing of McDonald over 400 days ago, including the slithering about of Chicago officials in their efforts to suppress video of his murder, stinks to high heaven," wrote New York Times columnist Charles Blow on Thursday. "There is the $5 million settlement with the family, the timing of that settlement, the strenuous efforts to keep the tape from public view, the long delay in charging the officer who did the shooting."
Yep ... looks like Rahm "despicable" Emanuel really needs to go.

"I'm sorry" ... really just doesn't cut it.
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 369
Posted: 12/9/2015 6:22:11 PM
From "farook" to "chicago". Really? When are social engineers going to admit how much of fail multi culturalism has been? So, rahm's "weapons" backfire on him? No big deal. No big surprise.
 00Spy
Msg: 370
Posted: 12/9/2015 6:33:58 PM
What's curious is, why hasn't President Obama spoken out on the cops shooting kids in Chicago?
Doesn't his son look like Laquan McDonald, if he had a son that is?
The Divider in Chief is strongly silent on this one.
Just plain old Democrat Chicago politics.
Where do you think Obama learned to cover up events to ensure his re-election.
Rahm and Barrack, one and the same.
 aj7125
Msg: 371
Posted: 12/9/2015 7:09:42 PM
I wouldn't use the same words that Msg 392 did when I think how Obama and Emanuel are two peas in a pod. Like I say, I wouldn't use the words "scum bag", I would just think how the two are great buddies and you don't hear a thing from Obama. Why is he not totally irate with Emanuel??? He has put foot in mouth many times as far as speaking when he should have kept his mouth shut and isn't it interesting that his "foot in mouth" doesn't appear when it is his buddy Emanuel that should be GONE and not just "sorry" or "responsible"? And we can toss Hillary into the " I take responsibility" for Benghazi. What a joke. The show "The three stooges" come to mind.

"Where do you think Obama learned to cover up events to ensure his re-election"

^^^^^^^ Well, throw in Hillary and Billy when you are talking about cover ups. Wonder How Chelsea is doing learning the cover up game? Very well thank you. And for good measure, look up Chelsea's husbands mom and dad. She is in great hands on all fronts. YIKES!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 372
Posted: 12/10/2015 5:02:08 AM

Doesn't his son look like Laquan McDonald, if he had a son that is?
The Divider in Chief is strongly silent on this one.

Perhaps you're not as informed as you think you are, because President Obama did speak out on the Laquan McDonald shooting:

“Like many Americans, I was deeply disturbed by the footage of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald....
“And I’m personally grateful to the people of my hometown for keeping protests peaceful.”

When President Obama spoke out on the Ferguson shooting, you condemned him for speaking out...if he doesn't speak out, you condemn him...if you miss what he speaks out on you, condemn him...basically everything wrong in your world is "Obama's fault"...when will you radicals learn anything about "personal responsibility"?
 aj7125
Msg: 373
Posted: 12/10/2015 7:29:29 AM
^^^^^ Once again you are way off. Obama did speak about the murder but he conveniently never put the people responsible (Emanuel) for the cover-up in his "concerned" speech like he did in Ferguson. Obviously it couldn't have been done in his Chicago speech because his buddy was involved in the cover-up.

I love your last two words in your post........."personal responsibility" Ahh, the staunch left wing hypocrites.
 cotter
Msg: 374
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2015 7:42:36 AM
I'd like to see more support for the Chicago Mayor recall bill ... perhaps the protesters can be involved in gathering the signatures for this appropriate endeavor.

http://progressillinois.com/news/content/2015/12/09/state-rep-ford-files-bill-legalize-recall-chicago-mayor

State Rep. Ford Files Bill To Legalize Recall Of Chicago Mayor

State Rep. LaShawn K. Ford (D-Chicago) has introduced a bill that would legalize the recall of Chicago's mayor.

The move comes as a result of the growing calls for the resignation of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as a result of his handling of the police shooting death of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald as well as allegations of a cover up between the offices of the mayor and Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez.

Ford's bill (HB 4356), which has been co-sponsored by State Rep. Mary Flowers (D-Chicago), calls for the following provisions:

*A recall petition for the mayor could be submitted the number of signatures equal at least 15 percent of the total number of votes in the preceding mayoral election
*At least 50 signatures from residents in each of the city's 50 wards would be required on the recall petition
*A recall affidavit cannot be filed sooner than six months of the mayor's first day in office
*At least two aldermen would need to sign onto the recall affidavit
*If the recall petition is found to be valid, the Board of Election Commissioners must certify it within 100 days, and a recall special election date must be scheduled no more than 100 days from the petition's certification
*The mayor would be immediately removed from office after the results are certified by the Board of Election Commissioners if the majority of voters in the recall election opt for his or her ousting

In the event that a mayor is recalled, one of two scenarios would go into effect: "(i) the Vice Mayor shall serve until the Mayor elected at the special successor primary election or special runoff election is qualified and (ii) the candidate who receives a majority of votes in the special primary election or the candidate who receives the highest number of votes in the special runoff election is elected Mayor for the balance of the term," according to the bill.

Earlier today, Emanuel apologized to the City Council and a handful of city leaders for the shooting death of McDonald in front of the media, while city residents, who were not invited to the meeting, protested outside of council chambers. The apology, which included an admission of a code of silence among police officers, appears to be too little, too late for some city residents, hundreds of whom have continued to protest in the streets for the last several hours. Many of the protesters left school and work to take part in the rally cry for Emanuel -- and Alvarez -- to leave office.

Yes ... I'd say when he has to apologize ... that's an indication of something very wrong. Then he admits there is a code of silence among police officers. Isn't a mayor supposed to have a police force that protects the citizens?

Hmmm ... instead they go around shooting the citizens and protect each other from prosecution!
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 375
Posted: 12/10/2015 7:47:18 AM
Has anyone bothered to track Black on White caucicide post fergus? Especially in the Memphis and upper MS areas. May I once again draw attention to the Jessica Chambers case? Please , don't forget..............................
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…