Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 00Spy
Msg: 376
Just can't stay on topic...That's why we say off topicPage 16 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Caucicide?
Which queens English is that?
As for Jessica Chambers please tell us who killed her because you seem to imply knowledge that no one else has?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 377
Just can't stay on topic...That's why we say off topic
Posted: 12/10/2015 12:24:40 PM
^^
The Oz..or is it the Tin Man, seems obsessed with "caucs" and "cucks".

Must have some strange sexual fetishes, dreams and obsessions . No doubt a threesome with 2 racially pure men , big caucs would be better to him than sex with the finest black, Latina , Asian or other non white woman..what a cauc sucker..? Or a cuck man? Prefers cauc to a beautiful Slavic woman even though he are a Slav himself? Untermenschen to his historical heroes..
 funchesf
Msg: 378
Just can't stay on topic...
Posted: 12/10/2015 12:29:24 PM

Posted By: cotter
Hmmm ... I was right.

Rahm Emanuel is a scum bag ... and thinks he can get out of his latest problems with a "I'm sorry." Seriously?

the guy didn't say that he was part of any cover up, he said that he takes responsibility because it happened on his "Watch' ...the problem is that it happens on everyone's Watch because of the Police Union ...

Posted By: deetristate
funchesf,

FBI has defined mass shootings as those in which three or more people were killed, recently changed from four.

So I guess that it would include a man killing his children, his wife and himself? For example, Brian Short or John Hogan.

due to the case of "John List" is why those that kill their family are classified as "Family Annihilators" and probably not included in any mass shooting statistics

Posted By: deetristate
If so, the stats referenced to show how many mass shooting occur in the USA are meaningless in so far as used for comparisons to incidents like San Bernadino, 9-11, the military base killing, that church killing and the one at the school.

stats are meaningless because they lack "cause" which makes them bias and lie in the eye of the beholder ....pretty sure back in the old west when the police was the sheriff the stats would be n favor that Native Americans were blamed for killing more sheriffs than Billy the Kid ..

Posted By: trinity818
Well ding, dong, the witch is dead.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

it will be like watching Star Wars without Darth Vader, all that is left are the clones without direction repeating the same thing over and over

1.it's the liberals and Obama's fault
2. help me find a way to bring Hillary into the thread so that I can call her a liar
3.forget about all the corrupt police let's talk about Ferguson
4.I need a white homeland so I can stop blaming minorities for my failures in life
 aj7125
Msg: 379
Posted: 12/10/2015 3:23:20 PM
"1.it's the liberals and Obama's fault
2. help me find a way to bring Hillary into the thread so that I can call her a liar
3.forget about all the corrupt police let's talk about Ferguson"

^^^^^^^^^^ You are correct, there is a lot of Obama's fault, if you didn't have blinders on, you could find Hillary's lies really quickly without doing much of an internet search on her lies and...,.................the cop in Chicago is guilty and the cop in ferguson is not. Repeating the same truths over and over hurts those like yourself. The truth will set you free.
 funchesf
Msg: 380
Posted: 12/11/2015 5:27:37 AM

Posted By: aj7125
You are correct, there is a lot of Obama's fault, if you didn't have blinders on

blinders doesn't matter since I have x-ray vision, also just because someone gets blamed for something doesn't mean it's their fault but they may choose to take responsibility ....this fact can not be disputed by anyone with children

you could find Hillary's lies really quickly without doing much of an internet search on her lies

in some shape form or fashion...everyone lies .....funches 3:16

so deny that you lie ...if you can't ...then everytime you point an accusing finger at hillary...do it while looking in the mirror

the cop in Chicago is guilty and the cop in ferguson is not.

actually the officer in ferguson was found not guilty ..doesn't necessarily mean that he was or means that the Chicago police officer will be found guilty .....

The truth will set you free.

in that case you must still be a prisoner
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 381
Posted: 12/11/2015 8:57:57 AM
What a great arguement for "The Republic of New Africa". Led by "zio" emanual. This Nation bought to you by barook sotero.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 382
Posted: 12/11/2015 9:08:09 AM
...the cop in Chicago is guilty and the cop in ferguson is not. ..

so you do not believe in the US Constitution , due process etc.

you have prematurely adjudged this Chicago cop guilty, has he been judged so through a trial process ?
 deetristate
Msg: 383
Posted: 12/29/2015 4:19:51 AM
Why don't police shoot to disarm or shoot to warn or stop, particularly when someone has a bat or has not pulled the gun out and pointed it at them or the person has a knife?

They don't in the USA and that is why people are shooting them first. Training to teach officers how to disarm or not kill would help everyone.

Can they give a coward test to candidates? Maybe that is part of the FBI test. I once saw the FBI surround drug dealers on the interstate. Not only were no cars smashed but no one was killed. (I didn't know what was happening at the time. I just got off the exit near by.)
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 384
Posted: 12/29/2015 7:47:41 AM
This is the only thing where I'll disagree with you on this thread (don't worry, I'll continue to disagree with you on just about every other topic). A hand gun is a notoriously inaccurate weapon. They did a study in this country where they looked at the times Canadian cops had to discharge their weapons - they only hit what they were aiming at 40% of the time.

Police officers are trained to aim for centre of mass. For very good reasons. It's only in Westerns that you can shoot the weapon out of the guy's hand.
 gtomustang
Msg: 385
Posted: 12/29/2015 9:23:20 AM
Being good enough to hit a small moving target like a gun in hand, in any type of lighting scenario, requires a lot of practice (even up close:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=white+man+takes+gun+from+female+cop&view=detail&mid=092B5E4D038F00194BEE092B5E4D038F00194BEE&FORM=VIRE3

this would be a difficult shot to take and not hit anyone else--or anything else that has to be compensated for. Some scenarios are easy to solve, and some suspects give up easily. Others might not give up easy b/c they heard somewhere that a cop might shoot them anyway, so they figure they better run or fight back).

Or to rephrase the first sentence, "big ammunition budget, and a shooting range willing to handle all that lead". Meanwhile, Texas just approved openly carrying a pistol. The Tea Party fought a policeman's right to walk up and ask for your license (in case, you know, you're on your way to a robbery or an active shooting) and the Dems joined in thinking that cops might ask those of colored skin far more than the palefaces.

The police won the right, but have decided they won't use it much b/c it may be seen as harassment. Ah, progress.
 aj7125
Msg: 386
Posted: 12/29/2015 11:51:51 AM
"Others might not give up easy b/c they heard somewhere that a cop might shoot them anyway, so they figure they better run or fight back)."

^^^^^^^^ I sure hope you aren't insinuating that "that" person is justified, no matter what. I doubt you are but because it was said makes me wonder.
 gtomustang
Msg: 387
Posted: 12/29/2015 3:20:49 PM
A person who conducts themselves around a cop with a gun, based on nothing more than what they heard secondhand...is acting in an uninformed matter. we likely all agree on that. still, one way to solve a problem with another human being, is to get into their head and understand where its at. outthink them, if you will.

But hey, let's take it a step further for conversation's sake: should the cop give chase? in the case of high speed automotive chases, some states adopted a policy of not risking car accidents that could occur. a cop giving a foot chase might run right up into an ambush. BUT, unlike a civilian defending themselves, a cop has a duty to not leave a scene worse off than when they walked in. some states are creating more defined rules of engagement.

today's police story is about a woman with mental issues and a hammer. The first police on the scene drew weaponry and yelled at her. had she a rational sense of mind, she may have been cowed into submission. instead, she acted out of fear. so let's count how many angels are on a head of a pin; if the cops had been trained in how to deal with mental issues--the 9-1-1 call was from the clinic she was in, warning it was a low level event, etc, so the dispatcher had a sense that the situation wasn't your average perp.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 388
Posted: 12/29/2015 7:38:49 PM

Why don't police shoot to disarm or shoot to warn or stop, particularly when someone has a bat or has not pulled the gun out and pointed it at them or the person has a knife?

You are joking right?
If it was that simple to do, don't you think it would have long been in effect!

Training to teach officers how to disarm or not kill would help everyone.

years back, the Taser was introduced so that criminals with weapons could be stunned without serious injury or loss of life; but there was public outcry against that.
 deetristate
Msg: 389
Posted: 12/29/2015 8:02:25 PM
So the only way to stop a person and not kill them is to aim at the hand holding the gun? Ok. . .

Well, what about the person holding the knife ( unless he is a master marksman who can aim at a vita organ of a cop while walking away, given that is the argument defending the cops)or the person holding a bat or the person holding ... nothing..

It is ever interesting the explanations given.
 8inscrew
Msg: 390
Posted: 12/29/2015 10:30:21 PM
Actually dee.... i think you just convinced me of the need to shoot a man with a gun 16 times,
who is walking across the street. Away from me. Calmly. Calmly walking away.
Especially after being out of your car for 5 seconds and taking all other considerations.

His back might not be big enough for the tazer.
He might jump like a ninja, spin around, and throw his knife!
Don't ya know those ninjas have string on their knives....
so he could have reloaded before he hit the ground.

Or it might be that over 95% of officer related shootings are deemed justified....
Rough rides are ok too. A little flashlight therapy, sure thing.
Or that the police are not even required accountability or transparency, unless caught on camera.
Not even required to report the number of "incidents" to a higher authority.
Or that this is so prevalent, there is even a saying about the blue wall of silence, among others.
Or it was this guy's turn for some paid administrative leave.
Or he was next in line to pop his cherry.

What I don't understand.... why the other cops did not arrest the shooter?
16 times? In the back? A man with no gun?
Because they all thought it was just fine?
Funny how these realities keep getting caught on cell phones...
yet the cops keep on keeping on. Maybe they don't feel the laws apply to the thin blue line?

Or they know.... such a small percentage of officers are held accountable...
they are WILLING to act like this on camera. He had to know it was on the dash cams.
Notice how he parked with his own camera off the guy?
If it was dark... the extra light from his headlights would have helped....
in fact he was trained to use his lights to blind the suspect. Huh. Weird.

I'm not even a detective and that shit is noticeable.
Also notice how the supervisor came rushing up after?
Had he been actually surrounding the dead guy the whole time?

If there was a reasonable cop at the scene, they would have cuffed the cop.
I say they should all be held accountable. For their silence and cover-up.
Starting as soon as the cop's weapon locked open.
 cotter
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2016 3:15:20 PM
I think there's more stuff brewing to show that the good mayor of Chicago is getting in still deeper doo-doo.

I overheard a TV news announcer on my patient's TV say something to the extent that Rahm is not going to go easy and that he's digging in for a fight.

Maybe they should get their crowbars ready ... so they can loosen his grip and give him what he deserves.

I think he's lying and he kept this all undercover until he could win the election with the idea he would have a few years for the public to forget it ever happened and then re-elect him.
 deetristate
Msg: 392
Posted: 1/7/2016 5:57:05 PM
More good decisions, all around (yeah, sure):

"""A woman who collapsed and later died after being forcibly removed from a Florida hospital lay in the parking lot beside a police officer's car for nearly 18 minutes before a doctor readmitted her, according to police dash-cam audio and video released on Wednesday.

Attorneys for the family of Barbara Dawson renewed their charges of negligence against Liberty Calhoun Hospital and Blountstown Police as multiple state agencies continue their investigation into Dawson's Dec. 21 death.

"We have heard that time and time again how everyone was acting with due speed to assist her. Now that we have that tape we know that is not true," attorney Darryl Parks said. "There was not deliberate speed and who was assessing her at the side of the car was inconsistent."

The Tallahassee law firm Parks & Crump received the video on Monday night and reviewed it. The family saw it for the first time following a press conference where media received the video.

"We think what they did was put criminality over health care. We think what they did here was compromise public safety by failing to give her the medical attention that she deserved and needed," said state Rep. Darryl Rouson, D-St. Petersburg, who is a co-counsel for Dawson's family.

After she collapses, the officer tells Dawson that "falling down and laying down, that's not going to stop you from going to jail. If I have to get help to get you in this car. ... You are only making things worse on you.

The Blountstown police officer who arrested Dawson is heard saying that he thought Dawson "was being non-compliant by not trying to get in my car and faking it."""""""

cotter
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2016 5:53:16 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/12/10/rahm-emanuel-is-running-out-of-options-and-time-in-chicago/
Emanuel appears to have lost much of the city's trust. His approval rating has hit a record low of 18 percent, and 51 percent of residents think he should resign, according to a new poll from the Illinois Observer.

Yep ... he's gotta go.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 394
Posted: 1/11/2016 6:07:47 PM
Sometimes Cops get it right, and sometimes they don't.

I'm a cut and dry kind of guy...because you have a badge doesn't give you the right to abuse it...like in the Sandra Bland, case... and other cases, in which Police abused their authority and people died.
Cops take their chances everyday...but when they decide to throw themselves into risky behavior... like screwing with people over minor BS... some of them will die, and it's usually not the bad cops.

The Cops, have done a lot of killing recently...people that were unarmed, and posed no immediate threat...consequences must be rendered, either through the courts...or the streets...somebody will hold the line.
That's the way it's always been....vengeance is mine...
 aj7125
Msg: 395
Posted: 1/11/2016 8:48:51 PM
^^^^^^ You aren't saying that good cops may have to pay the price for any bad cops are you? As in dying for a bad cops illegal actions?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2016 3:30:46 AM
I haven't been in here much either, and now I'm seeing a lot of misinformation, lies, and the same old horseshit arguing methods...

...don't make me come in here!
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 397
Posted: 1/12/2016 6:41:32 AM
Msg 419

Yes...that's what I'm saying
The cop in Houston pumping gas, the two cops in New York in the car eating lunch, the cop in Philly a few days ago...

All soft targets, and seemingly good cops !!!

Like, Sandra Bland...simply driving down the street, giving that cop no cause to disrupt her day.

The little boy in Cleveland, playing with a toy gun...and the cops pulled right up to him, allowing no space or time to get context of what was happening, only to kill.

That cop in Oklahoma, that raped all of those Black women...he did it for as long as he could, hiding behind the badge like so many have done.

Those, women and that boy were also soft targets !!!

Because, so many good cops back the conduct of bad cops...it's difficult to tell the difference.
 ICEMAN850
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2016 7:30:43 AM
Here is the truth if anyone really wants to know.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/police-shot-and-killed-171-white-people-this-year-so-far

The Washington Post has compiled a list of all the fatal officer involved shootings for 2015 through the first five months. Despite the official lefty line that cops only “murder” unarmed black men, the paper found that the vast majority of people killed by the cops are…wait for it…white. Shocking, right? In fact, more white people have been killed by police than all other minorities combined.

It’s unclear whether the WaPo counted Nehemiah Fischer, Kyle Baker, or Justin Way, three white guys that were killed by police in the previous week, so the number of whites shot could actually be 174 or higher. That number may come as a shock to most people because there is no national media attention on white people who have been killed by police like there is for blacks. There is no hashtag movements, no protests, and certainly no riots related to dead white guys.

This is not a race problem it is a crime problem from both sides the bad cops need to be caught and punished as do the civilian perpetrators.

Race should never be a issue in justice.
 villabolos
Msg: 399
Posted: 1/12/2016 7:40:58 AM
Sandra Bland was pulled over on a legitimate traffic violation.
She was belligerent and resisted towards the officer of HISPANIC descent.
When out of the car, she resisted more. She was arrested and committed suicide in jail.
I'm pretty sure the videos show proof of that.
SHe also was found to have drugs in her system.

SOme administrators at a black university very close to where that happened decided they wanted to name a street on the campus after Sandra Bland. The black students at the black university stood up and said "NO" to that.
They didn't want a street in their university to be named after that woman.

This happened last Summer. And now the officer of hispanic descent in the case turned himself into the authorities the other day...and he also was terminated from his job the other day....despite what the video shows, and despite the fact it was a legitimate traffic stop, and despite the fact she had drugs in her system...and most of all despite the fact he has not even received a trial yet...

It's race, race, race in todays society. Most of it is without merit.
The people like irish...if you don't agree with them, you are a racist. "You are a racist" is their answer to everything.
It is so tiresome. It's also incredibly unhealthy for the good of a country.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 400
Posted: 1/13/2016 7:14:30 AM
Sandra Bland, was simply driving down the street, when a Police Car, came racing towards her, tailgating...she quickly changed lanes..." hell the same thing has happened to me and that's what I did "....cop pulls her over and goes into an authoritative mode.
It was a two lane road...there was no reason for the cop to accelerate towards her, it is simply a tactic used by cops with the hopes of causing people to make a mistake...people do get nervous when cops do this.

It should have been little or no conversation, she gave him paperwork requested...however he forced the conflict, which does not justify and arrest...her attitude should have been no surprise, nor offense to a professional...which he wasn't.

This cop went on to falsify his report, in an attempt to justify his conduct.

A few weeks ago charges were brought against this officer for filing that false report, he was arrested, and sacked from his job.

This was the appropriate action...however street justice would have been okay too....
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…