Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 426
Happy Black History MonthPage 18 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Thank you. I love you too.

TTFN
 sillysarainsask
Msg: 427
Happy Black History Month
Posted: 2/8/2016 10:50:29 AM
LOL

For those slightly challenged mentallym as well as arrogant and angry, that means Laugh Out Loud.

TTFN, for those challenged mentally as well as arrogant and angry, that means Ta Ta For Now

It's not even close to KMA or anything remotely bad. Why the hostility and why should some put up with BO's verbal diarrhea and bullshit?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 428
Posted: 2/8/2016 11:00:28 AM
if BO were a woman people would be saying needs to get laid.. raging, angry individual..angry at the world..FTW, bro! Quite easy to say you are a tough guy/badazz in person, but I suspect it is ramped-up significantly online..

VV
good point KJ..perhaps part of the problem..
VV
 kj521
Msg: 429
Posted: 2/8/2016 11:11:35 AM
^^^^Well for goodness sakes!

If that is true...shouldn't somebody tell Mr. Onyx to tamp down that anger cause that is no way to woo a woman!

Nice box of chocolates would be much more effective, I'm thinkin'. :D
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 430
Posted: 2/8/2016 11:18:14 AM

...if BO were a woman people would be saying needs to get laid.. raging, angry individual..angry at the world..FTW, bro!

I think someone should take one for the team. You all should draw straws ;)
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 431
Posted: 2/8/2016 11:20:30 AM
Hey, don't look at me. I don't think he wants my racist punk ass anyway.

Whatsamattababy
Msg: 432
Posted: 2/8/2016 11:26:27 AM
^ Don't you sell yourself short. Nothing wrong with a good session of angry sex.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 433
Posted: 2/8/2016 11:28:41 AM
Good Lord.

The things I do to make the world a nicer place. All right. But he has to buy me dinner first.

BlackOnyx48
Msg: 434
Posted: 2/8/2016 11:31:23 AM
You, sillysarainsask, caborrah, Kj...and the rest of the profiles you've made up can all stand on line to kiss my azz punk...I knew sooner or later you'd fcck up and expose yourself as a fraudulent poster...we all knew it, and you've proved it.
Now...once again...drop dead...you're finished here...........nothing else you say matters....any body reading the above posts knows that it's you halftimedad......
 kj521
Msg: 435
Posted: 2/8/2016 12:14:42 PM
"You, sillysarainsask, caborrah, Kj...and the rest of the profiles you've made up can all stand on line to kiss my azz punk.."

Um? Mr. Onyx? About your azz....I am sure someone will think it is lovely and all but Kj here will NOT be kissing it...never mind standing in line to do so.

Thank you for the offer, though. :)
 deetristate
Msg: 436
Posted: 2/8/2016 12:22:03 PM
Federal jury just awarded the man shot by a cop in Florida 23.1 million. Huh.

In Palm Beach, no less.

It is hard to believe that kj is an actual marilyn monroe movie (lorelei?)person.
 flaneur001
Msg: 437
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2016 12:38:17 PM
This was in today's paper.

Chicago Officer, Citing Emotional Trauma, Sues Estate of Teenager He Fatally Shot

The Chicago police officer who fatally shot a black 19-year-old and an unarmed bystander in December has filed a lawsuit seeking more than $10 million in damages from the teenager’s estate, an unusual legal approach based on a claim that the young man’s actions leading up to the gunfire were “atrocious” and have caused the officer “extreme emotional trauma.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/08/us/chicago-officer-citing-emotional-trauma-sues-estate-of-teenager-he-fatally-shot.html?ref=topics&_r=0
 kj521
Msg: 438
Police Officers
Posted: 2/8/2016 12:48:17 PM
"It is hard to believe that kj is an actual marilyn monroe movie (lorelei?)person."

Ms. Dee it should be hard to believe that I am a Marilyn Monroe movie character or a Lorelei....because I am neither.

That is only your perception....not my reality. :D

caballerosiempre
Msg: 439
Posted: 2/8/2016 1:14:27 PM

can all stand on line to kiss my azz

that's a mighty HUGE azz..likely visible even under a greatcoat while standing in a blizzard in total darkness.. but, no thanks, maybe some of the others you invited, would like the invite?

inviting guys to kiss your body seems just a trifle GAY , bro (not that there's anything wrong with you living your life "out" )
 sillysarainsask
Msg: 440
Posted: 2/8/2016 3:23:57 PM
I find this really weird, usually it's Deetristate that says posters have more than one profile and skulk around. Now Blackonyx is doing the same. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? OMFG, Deetristate and Blackonyx are the same person. One person, two profiles, a male and a female...how ingenious. Just going around insulting everyone. Conspiracy theories. One in the same.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 441
Posted: 2/8/2016 3:27:10 PM
My father used to say that the danger in being a liar isn't that you won't be believed. It's that you won't be able to believe others.

When I see someone constantly throwing out accusations of duplicity I assume they are congenital liars.
 00Spy
Msg: 442
Posted: 2/8/2016 3:44:04 PM
Half - have you called out the others in here for their "accusations of duplicity?
Or do you just pick and choose your favourites while giving them a pass. i.e. the ones who's politics you agree with?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 443
Posted: 2/8/2016 3:56:50 PM
Politically I agree with Onyx more often than I disagree with him. I don't get your point.
 00Spy
Msg: 444
Posted: 2/8/2016 4:12:33 PM
My point is that onyx is not the first one here to accuse others of having multiple profiles so I am curious as to why you have called him a liar but not the others?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 445
Posted: 2/8/2016 4:14:24 PM
This is the first time one of those accusations became a topic of conversation.

You're really reaching there buddy.

00Spy
Msg: 446
Posted: 2/8/2016 4:30:12 PM
Seems to me only you responded to it directly. So why respond to onyx and ignore the others who so ignorantly made similar unfounded and unprovable accusations.
Don't get me wrong I applaud you for doing so just wish you were consistent thats all.
Otherwise seems like your really scrambling there... "buddy".
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 447
Posted: 2/8/2016 4:33:51 PM
Jesus Christ. Okay. Maybe it's because it's a stat. Maybe it's because I'm sitting here right now.

There are a ton of posts and threads that I ignore. And there are others I respond to. It depends on whether I'm bored enough to bother most of the time. And, for the record, I responded to a post someone else made.

If you're looking for consistency in my posts, you're going to be out of luck. I don't actually care enough to be consistent.
 00Spy
Msg: 448
Police officers across the country should hold protests...
Posted: 2/8/2016 4:56:39 PM
Well certainly there could be a myriad of reasons for you to call out onyx on his false accusations while ignoring the other posters. You chose to ignore them because -you simply missed those posts, they were posts of your "buddies", the other posters threatened you, boredom, racism... what difference does it make?
Thank you for clearing it up.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 449
Police officers across the country should hold protests...
Posted: 2/8/2016 5:09:54 PM
You're kind of piece of shit today. First you accused me of only caring if it's someone on the other political side from me. Now it's because I'm a racist.

The only person who consistently likes to claim different profiles are all the product of a single mind is Dee. I've never bothered responding to her because it's just her go-to when she runs out of other snark. Not worth it. And she's consistently far right wing. And she's black. So it's not based on politics. And it's not a racist thing.

Maybe, just maybe, it's because of what I said.

And for Christ's sakes - get out more. You're way, way too invested in this.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 450
Posted: 2/8/2016 5:16:33 PM

Half - have you called out the others in here for their "accusations of duplicity?
Or do you just pick and choose your favourites while giving them a pass. i.e. the ones who's politics you agree with?

My point is that onyx is not the first one here to accuse others of having multiple profiles so I am curious as to why you have called him a liar but not the others?

Seems to me only you responded to it directly. So why respond to onyx and ignore the others who so ignorantly made similar unfounded and unprovable accusations.
Don't get me wrong I applaud you for doing so just wish you were consistent thats all.
Otherwise seems like your really scrambling there... "buddy".

Well certainly there could be a myriad of reasons for you to call out onyx on his false accusations while ignoring the other posters. You chose to ignore them because -you simply missed those posts, they were posts of your "buddies", the other posters threatened you, boredom, racism... what difference does it make?
Thank you for clearing it up.

ROFLMAO

OMG... Is the little schoolgirl crying AGAIN...?!? And using FOUR posts to do it...?!?

Double Zero... Is there enough room in that "man-bra" for all those tissues...? It must be equivalent to a 56 FF... with all the crying you do...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…