Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BialaPolska
Msg: 101
Police Officers across the county should hold protests…Page 5 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Clearly , HFX lives in a lilly White area. The White police officers I have known only apprehend White people. Policing feral hoodsters is not condusive to recieving a pension. Again , this is why a police force needs to relect the demographics of the folks being policed.
 funchesf
Msg: 102
Police Officers across the county should hold protests…
Posted: 8/16/2015 12:04:42 PM

Posted By: BialaPolska
What about local citizenry for local police?

that's called "Neighborhood Watch"

Posted By: BialaPolska
A good example might be Baltimore or Ferguson.

a better example would be the Hatfields and The McCoys

Posted By: deetristate
Why aren't the seperatists protesting the killing of Zachary Hammond?

separatists aren't encouraged to protest against the actions of the police, sheriff or the State government...they're only encourage to rage against the Federal Government but only if the killing has something to do with property or taxes

if the residents in Zachary Hammond's neighbor did protest...what would the protest be about without making the protesters appear to be ungrateful hypocrites.....
 HondoGal
Msg: 103
Posted: 9/3/2015 3:13:18 AM
Since my last posts in early August six more officers have been killed.
Rhetoric meant to incite others to murder Police Officers and white persons must be stopped.

Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brX0XcmtVUY

“Sheriff David Clarke, an African American, spoke to Fox News and pointed out his anger with the hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter. "Let me start here. First of all, The headline is 'black man shoots white, defenseless police officer.'" Clarke then went on to blame President Obama for "breathing live" into the "slime" and "cop haters" that make up Black Lives Matter.”
http://www.examiner.com/article/fox-news-host-calls-black-lives-matter-a-hate-group-and-murder-movement

---------------------------------------

1. Sergeant Scott Lunger was shot and killed while conducting a traffic stop near the intersection of Myrtle and Lyon Streets at approximately 3:15 am.

Sergeant Lunger observed a vehicle being operated erratically. He conducted a vehicle stop with the assistance of a second unit. As Sergeant Lunger and the officer approached the vehicle, an occupant opened fire, killing the Sergeant. The other officer on scene returned fire as the vehicle fled. The subject vehicle was found abandoned a short time later. The wounded subject was located and taken into custody.
Killer Estrada was born in Mexico
Read more: http://www.odmp.org/officer/22547-sergeant-scott-lunger#ixzz3kec2DEoM

--------------------------

2. Carson City Sheriff's Deputy Carl Howell, killed in the line of duty early Saturday on a domestic violence call.
On August 15, 2015 the unthinkable happened to a member of our organization.
Deputy Carl Howell a veteran officer of nine years was fatally shot in the line of duty while investigating a domestic battery in Carson City. Murdered by Jonathon Pope, a white guy.

------------------------------------------------

3. Trooper Steven Vincent was murdered on August 23 by Kevin Daigle, 54, a disgusting white apparent serial killer. He looks like the devil incarnate.
“He’s a citizen that has a criminal history in our community,” Mancuso said. “Everything from some battery charges, some domestic issues, battery on a police officer, DWIs. It’s somebody we’ve dealt with before.”
“in an interview with The Associated Press, Robert LeDoux said he said he could see "pure evil" in the suspect's eyes.”

Another career criminal who should have been in jail for life. Whatever happened to the ‘three strikes you’re out’ laws.
 http://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisiana-trooper-steven-vincent-dies-day-after-traffic-stop-shooting/

--------------------------------------------

4. Officer Henry Nelson Police Officer Henry Nelson was shot and killed at approximately 3:00 pm while responding to a domestic disturbance call where three women had been stabbed by a male subject at a home on Anna Street in Sunset, LA.
He was shot dead 'with his own weapon by his COUSIN, a black man - who had knifed his wife and her two friends in fatal stabbing spree'
Wiley stabbed sisters Shameka Johnson, 40, and Surlay Johnson, 34, after they tried to protect Wiley's wife Courtney Jolivette while the pair were arguing, it is claimed.
Shameka was killed in the attack, while Surlay is in critical condition in Lafayette hospital. Jolivette was also stabbed and needed surgery and is in a stable condition at Alexandria hospital.
Other police told local journalists that Wiley may have taken drugs before going on his rampage, and that he had a lengthy criminal history. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3212200/Three-people-including-police-officer-shot-eight-taken-hostage-inside-convenience-store.html#ixzz3kfAyEduF 

-------------------------------------------

5. Deputy Darren H. Goforth, 47, was in uniform at a Chevron gas station when the killer approached him from behind and shot him multiple times, the Harris County Sheriff’s Office said. He then stood over the deputy and shot him several (15) more times,
 police charged Shannon Miles, a black, disgusting pos mentally disturbed career criminal, with capital murder.
http://heavy.com/news/2015/08/shannon-miles-texas-shooting-deupty-darren-goforth-gas-station-death-murder-killing-execution-arrest-charged-motive/

Immediately after this murder the black lives matter repulsive, demented gang chanted, “Pigs in a Blanket….” Why wasn’t the entire ratty group of degenerates arrested? We have laws against hate speech; why is it not applicable to black organizations.

----------------------------------

6. Lieutenant Joe Gliniewicz was shot and killed on September 1, while investigating suspicious activity. 
The three suspects have not been caught. It is believed that the Officer may have been shot with his own gun as it and his other stuff is missing.
This poor Officer was supposed to have retired last month after 30 years on the force, his Chief talked him into staying a few extra weeks.
Read more: http://www.odmp.org/#ixzz3kfGNUOJK

funchesf
Msg: 104
Posted: 9/3/2015 6:20:57 AM
now to be fair perhaps you should also list all the minorities that were murdered by the police .....
 aj7125
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/3/2015 6:46:41 AM
Sherriff David Clarke gets it, just like many other blacks who get it. He sees those who are hypocrites, who refuse to address the real issues. We need more like him.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 106
Posted: 9/3/2015 7:21:33 AM

funchesf :
now to be fair perhaps you should also list all the minorities that were murdered by the police .....

Map Shows How Many People Police Have Killed in Each State So Far This Year:

In 47 out of 50 states, American police officers have killed at least one person so far this year. In some, the number of officer-involved homicides dwarfs numbers from entire countries.

The map below, based on statistics the research collaborative Mapping Police Violence provided to Mic, shows all 605 deaths from police violence in the United States from Jan. 1 through July 10.

Just three states (Rhode Island, South Dakota and Vermont) avoided any killings at all. Meanwhile, California reached a shocking 95 police killings, Texas clocked 64 and Florida was not far behind with 43. Arizona and Oklahoma are runners-up at 28 and 26, respectively.

Keep in mind the year is only halfway over. Even the 605 killings that Mapping Police Violence tracked through July 10 alone would make the U.S. an outlier among comparable democracies.

This doesn't happen in other developed countries: Policing in the U.S. is controlled largely at the state and local levels, meaning that training, equipment and use-of-force standards vary wildly. But compared to many other countries, American police enjoy relatively lax guidelines on when and how they can use lethal force.

According to Vocativ, at current rates, U.S. police are on track to shoot dead more people per capita than the combined gun homicide rates of 19 out of 34 member countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, a group which encompasses most of the world's richest countries.

It's also pretty racist: The weight of all these killings falls disproportionately on the poor and especially racial and ethnic minorities, who experience significantly higher arrest rates.

A 2014 USA Today analysis using FBI statistics found white officers kill black suspects at the rate of about two a week — although the actual total is likely much higher. The New York Police Department, for example, shoots black and Hispanic suspects at many times the rate they do white ones.

Socioeconomic disparities no doubt account for part of this, but plain old institutional racism likely plays a huge role in these deaths.

http://mic.com/articles/122161/one-map-shows-all-the-people-police-have-killed-in-each-state-so-far-this-year
 funchesf
Msg: 107
Posted: 9/3/2015 7:35:08 AM

Posted By: aj7125
Sherriff David Clarke gets it, just like many other blacks who get it. He sees those who are hypocrites, who refuse to address the real issues. We need more like him.

don't you have Juan Williams and Sisters for Trump ..how many Black Fox News puppets do you need

Posted By: sunnydaysss
Better if a list is done~ to list all persons killed (all races) and if the appropriate action was taken of the individual's responsible :)

I think my way was simpler for the "OP" to just list the names of all the minorities that were murdered by the police...but anyway if you feel your way is better,.. then...er...how long is it going to take you to compile such a list? ...tick tock ..tick tock...tick tock
 benartflick
Msg: 108
Posted: 9/3/2015 8:23:01 AM

"all persons killed (all races) and if the appropriate action was taken of the individual's responsible"

So simple and TRUE! Bad cops kill and assault blacks, whites, women and children. Doesn't matter to them! Rarely are they prosecuted.

A lot of civil lawsuits were won. Yet, even after videos showing MURDERS and assaults many cops escape prosecution.

Zimmerman stalked and murdered a black teenager. The media, especially Fox radio distorted the known facts. The killer was a SELF APPOINTED community watch. A nutcase carrying a gun.

He was NOT a cop, but for reasons unknown they stood by him.

The prosecution did NOT want to try him. They were forced to do it and clearly went through the motions to lose. Zimmerman's father was a judge in another state. We can only guess if that had a lot to with how the case was handled.

Members here will defend Zimmerman. NOT one will respond to simple FACTS.

I would love to discuss that case with Sean Hannity, but the one time I made it through to his screener, she wouldn't put me through. Sean CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

The black community should be upset by that murder. I'm white and very upset.

Think about this: no doubt Zimmerman killed him. It was proven beyond all doubt. He DID NOT take the stand to proclaim it was in self-defense. Only mindless innuendo and illusion by the media and defense attorney.

The killing took place on grass about 5 minutes after an encounter on a cement sidewalk. Did Zimmerman follow the teenager over 100 feet away after he got off him? Nobody, but Zimmerman, knows what happened after that first fight or who was on top of who when the gun was fired into the kid's heart.

My main point with Zimmerman - he's not a cop and it was difficult to get a conviction. Just a nutcase with connections.

When the cops and prosecution are mindlessly on your side ya can get away with a lot crimes. That NEEDS to change.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2015 8:50:52 AM

The mayor that got brought to my attention once
Was Rudy Giuliani

It was something to do with zero tolerance, believing that petty crimes if tackled
Would stop more serious crimes

Believed it worked, heard it made NYC safer than London

We looked at it for a few seconds, then dropped it
As it was too good an idea to adopt!:)

Actually, NYC was the safest large city in the world possibly...still is! That was because Giuliani implemented the "broken windows" theory. Bratton then spread it to other places. It was actually a transit cop that came up with the idea because Transit was the most aggressive of the NYC police dept's( before the merger). I remember old timers telling me when they entered the train stations they would literally have to fight for control of their posts.

But since the protests and the police slowdown gun crime has really been skyrocketing. Cops are reluctant to get aggressively involved. It is getting bad again comparatively. Someone just got shot a few nights ago in my neighborhood..and it is a good area!

The New York Police Department, for example, shoots black and Hispanic suspects at many times the rate they do white ones.

Your point? And you claim to have lived in Brooklyn? Who the frack are the ones doing most of the violent crime in NYC?or resisting? or carrying illegal firearms? It isn't the Jews of Brooklyn, that is for sure! They don't even go out on Friday night..the night where it hits the fan! It isn't the north Brooklyn Hipsters going around robbing people, or the Park Slope Lesbians.

Why beat around the bush for the sake of being PC? eh?

Please go check out a NYPD crime map(there are ones online) . If you are familiar with the city YOU will exactly see where most of the shootings and other violent crimes take place.

True story, my gal asked a worker in Stop and shop about his opinion of Sheepsheadbay near Marine Park. The worker, who was black, stated that it is a very safe area EXCEPT at Nostrand Ave. If you are really from Brooklyn then you know that is an upper middle class area of Sheepshead bay that has 4 blocks of projects at Nostrand Ave. MOST of the crime, including violent crime in that pct happens there. It is also not socioeconomic 100% because those projects are lower middle class projects.

I was going to buy a coop a block away and changed my mind because of the projects there. Coop even had a mobile patrol 24/7. A year or 2 ago ESU had to storm one of the buildings because an armed nut job was holed up inside.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist. It is just pragmatic practicality, NOT racism( btw the NYPD is half minority).
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/3/2015 9:19:33 AM
Oh, I'm pretty sure it came down to politics.

Back when then-Mayor Dinkins was going to be facing Guiliani in the next election, he moved to shore up a vulnerability. Back in the '70's, NYC was a fiscal disaster - nearly went bankrupt. They slashed spending everywhere, including the police force. Things turned around there and the city recovered. But they kept the police staffing levels at the low rate imposed by the crisis. Dinkins restored police funding and manpower back to pre-crisis levels. I'm not saying he did it because it was the right thing to do; he knew he would be facing a law and order prosecutor, so he did it for political reasons.

The consequence though was that there were a lot more cops on the ground. Guiliani got the credit with the decline in crime, but that's the way politics works.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2015 9:28:03 AM
It was still Giuliani that merged the 3 dept's. Staffing levels had very little to do with it. The tactics were very different. I came on the job when Guiliani was Mayor.. there was a large change in enforcement activities . For example we implemented COMSTAT. Dinkins was a disaster btw! I also believe he used Federal funds to increase the force. Giuliani also hired large classes in the late 90's(I was in one of them) with Federal funding. Then the city picks up the bill 100% after 3 yrs.

Generous of the feds to help us out considering our metro economy brings in much more revenue to the feds than we get back!

I should also add the end of the crack epidemic had a lot to do with crime reduction. When I came on the job it was on its death bed. I would say that made the streets a lot safer.

ps-our manpower is actually too low right now. We are about 5k short, and most importantly it is a shortage in the rank of PO, the rank that does the majority of work. The dept has pretty much kept or expanded their numbers of supervisors. You know, the type that work in office buildings! lol

But they have still been able to keep crime down with fewer cops, while having 1200+ assigned to 24/7 counter terrorism duties. That is also including that Transit went from a force of over 3k to now about 2k. It was the agressive enforcement that allowed lower numbers to maintain to stats. As I said, things are getting a bit worst atm.

They get away with the fewer number by:

1. denying days off. Big union issue!
2. Paying lots of OT! I think any cop who wants can get 55 hours OT per month, non collar related. This is just easy standing around watching high crime areas or terrorist targets.
 deetristate
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/3/2015 11:19:51 AM
"Those people are pigs. Look at them, living in rubble," said the people who bombed them.
 HondoGal
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/3/2015 10:33:03 PM

My main point with Zimmerman - he's not a cop and it was difficult to get a conviction. Just a nutcase with connections.~benartflck

This thread is not about Zimmerman; go troll elsewhere.

As for your false, uninformed commentary:
There is apparently a nut in the above narrative but it is not Zimmerman; maybe, just maybe you should research the entire case. Enlighten yourself before you post and display your ignorance, embarrass yourself.

---------------------------------

The consequence though was that there were a lot more cops on the ground. Guiliani got the credit with the decline in crime, but that's the way politics works.~halfDad

I don’t usually read this guy’s posts for they are filled with fantasy and untruths, like the above.
You prove you know nothing about NYC. Dinkins was an inept fool. Under his reign crime flourished. When Giuliani became Mayor the changes were remarkable. I don’t know what he did with the bums and homeless but a lot of them disappeared. Even persons in the hoods were grateful for the safety most of them enjoyed.

Under another democrat commie Mayor, deBlasio, crime is skyrocketing. I’d love to see the day when cops stop protecting this poor excuse for leadership.

--------------------------------------------------

Why? Since when do you care about fairness.
Furthermore, You can do that yourself.
Additionally look under the department of justice for crimes committed by blacks.
You know that most blacks killed by police are criminals.
Therefore, not murdered, killed while engaging in criminal activities.
If you live in the hood you know this to be factual.
20% of the population takes up 80% of law enforcement’s time.

So where’s the feedback from the lefties regarding blacks advocating death to police officers and European Americans (Whites)? Wouldn’t you be outraged if whites, now the majority of the population, were calling for the annihilation of blacks?
If Obama had even a modicum of justice and civility running through his traitor veins he would be calling out these BLM degenerates.

benartflick
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/4/2015 5:08:11 AM

"This thread is not about Zimmerman; go troll elsewhere."

I responded to a posting in this thread.

Also I wasn't aware your RANT wasn't open for discussion.

Obviously you don't understand the connection of a white 'thug' with police connections getting away with murdering an innocent black teenager to blacks killing cops.

Ignorance and prejudice probably has a lot to do with your lack of thinking.

Clearly you DON'T know the facts of the Zimmerman case, yet you call me a liar. Yup, there's at least one 'nut' in this forum. A woman. What are the odds?
 funchesf
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/4/2015 6:51:19 AM

Posted By: HondoGal
You know that most blacks killed by police are criminals.

that's what racists generally say, that's why I asked you to be fair and name the Blacks that were murdered by the police, clearly you do know that there are police officers that are convicted criminals, they killed their wives and/or their children which mean they are capable of murdering people ...but I understand that it's not in your best interest to be fair .......hope springs eternal

but anyway you have those that always gripe about why Obama fail to comment about all the police officers that happen to get killed, it's because some of them just like some of those they murder are not Rebecca of Sunnybrook farm and may have a shady past,, and Obama might have been inform of this so the last thing Obama need to be doing is praising a fallen police officer knowing that they have an account on "Ashley Madison"

but the kicker is that there are little children that lived in dangerous and poor neighborhoods all their lives and yet no one is concerned about them having PTSD, but yet you have these big bad police officers that wear bulletproof vests,get to carry guns make good money get benefits, get to kill without consequences and after work get to go to a safe neighborhood and then crying crocodile tears about how they are afraid for the life ...and then you make a thread about how they should hold protests ..

hold a protest about what? ..
 HondoGal
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/10/2015 6:21:53 AM
@the ben boys:
Not a rant but rather a lament that so many good white police officers are getting murdered by mostly black thugs.

Get off the Zimmerman ordeal; he should never have even been arrested.

“a white 'thug' with police connections” ~benboys
Silly conspiracy assumption; prove it. You appear delusional.

Now go troll elsewhere.

------------------------------------

Although not a police officer but a fireman has been senselessly murdered.
A good man who fought for our country. Lawlessness reigns and will get worse as long as the government allows movements like BLM to call for the death of police officers.

funchesf
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/11/2015 6:36:18 AM

6. Lieutenant Joe Gliniewicz was shot and killed on September 1, while investigating suspicious activity.
The three suspects have not been caught. It is believed that the Officer may have been shot with his own gun as it and his other stuff is missing.
This poor Officer was supposed to have retired last month after 30 years on the force, his Chief talked him into staying a few extra weeks.

so far they are not sure how this police officer died, right now there is a war going on between the police and the Coroner office ..the Coroner is not sure if the officer didn't accidentally shoot himself or committed suicide

and it's a fact that there are police that commit suicide and/or are suicidal working within the public and because of religious reasons can not kill themselves but can place themselves into a situation or cause havoc with the intent of getting themselves killed either for Martyrdom or so their family can collect death benefits
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/12/2015 6:43:26 AM

BialaPolska :
The White police officers I have known only apprehend White people. Policing feral hoodsters is not condusive to recieving a pension. Again , this is why a police force needs to relect the demographics of the folks being policed.

I believe that the vast majority of police officers are dedicated public servants who follow the law appropriately. Unfortunately, the reality is that there is a group of police officers who use excessive force.

Take for example the case this week of retired tennis player James Blake. The guy was minding his own business, waiting for a car ride on his way to the Tennis Open in front of his hotel, when he was tackled and detained by five NYPD officers who mistook him for a suspect in an identity theft ring.

You would think that after so many questions over excessive police force around the country, the police would at least make sure they have the right suspect before arresting somebody.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bratton-defends-cops-tackled-tennis-star-james-blake-article-1.2354973

It is bad enough that the police officer didn't follow police protocol, now it appears that he tried to cover up the incident. Didn't even write a report or inform his superiors about the incident.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/nypd-officer-placed-on-modified-duty-in-james-blake-case-1441897116

And to top it all off, this particular NYPD officer, has been sued 4 times for excessive force.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tackled-james-blake-sued-4-times-excessive-force-article-1.2356691
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2015 8:45:39 AM

And to top it all off, this particular NYPD officer, has been sued 4 times for excessive force.

I was sued twice(shrugs)...it doesn't mean anything. Oh yeah as a teacher almost sued one time. NYC pays, they have money, EVERYONE knows that and shyster lawyers are plenty. Until NYC stops settling out of court and giving away money they will be sued.

But being sued , really? The avg cop probably gets sued 3-4 times in a 20 year career. The more scary fact is that the media knows this is all part of doing business and prints the info like it has meaning.

*I think you say you are in social services. Many City social workers are also sued.

20% of the population takes up 80% of law enforcemen

More like 5% takes up 95% of the time and resources. You know that something is wrong when cops on Thursday night know to go grab a guy off the southbound number 4 train at 3am doing a minor violation that will net him in high probability a recidivist on a warrant.

I used to impress rookies that I knew with 80%+ certainty which guys would hit a warrant when checked. It really wasn't rocket science since it was the same guys all the time.
 funchesf
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/13/2015 6:36:14 AM

Posted By: llove2laughtoo
I believe that the vast majority of police officers are dedicated public servants who follow the law appropriately.

generally people become police so they will be given "special powers" so that they don't have to follow the Law

Posted By: adventurejoe70
I was sued twice(shrugs)...it doesn't mean anything.

that's probably the same attitude the police officer in the video had when he tackled that former tennis star,

now if that police officer that was clearly violating the rights of that citizen were killed in that incident and it wasn't on video he would have been labelled a Fallen Hero, if the person that killed the officer weren't well known he would be labelled a Thug and the "Fox News Tea Puppets Liberals" would be whining about why President Obama didn't come to the funeral of the Fallen Hero or didn't comment on the incident
 crookcatcher
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/13/2015 6:46:07 AM

generally people become police so they will be given "special powers" so that they don't have to follow the Law

Is that so? Generally speaking, where did you come up with this obviously well thought out statement?

Are you setting up a table at the entrance to the academy polling cadets? What?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/13/2015 7:14:53 AM

adventurejoe70 :
I think you say you are in social services. Many City social workers are also sued.

Correct on both counts.

In my opinion, this has made the news because Blake is a famous man. And the officer use of force was criticized by the Police Commissioner this week and apparent cover-up of the mistaken arrest. I don't think this case is going to go away any time soon.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2015 8:02:09 AM

that's probably the same attitude the police officer in the video had when he tackled that former tennis star,

Maybe but people can get sued for anything. I can sue you and vice versa..it DOESN'T mean anything.
 aj7125
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/13/2015 8:29:05 AM
Posted By: llove2laughtoo
I believe that the vast majority of police officers are dedicated public servants who follow the law appropriately.
_________________________________________________________________________________

funchesf to the above sentence^^...."generally people become police so they will be given "special powers" so that they don't have to follow the Law"

^^^^^^^^ Might want to look up the definition of the word racist.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/13/2015 8:31:43 AM
Um, you don't have to agree with the comment, but how is it racist?

Unless of course you think all police officers are members of one race.

As a matter of fact, calling that statement racist is, well, racist.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Police Officers across the county should hold protests…