Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hotwifing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bobbertsmithert1
Msg: 51
HotwifingPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Hearton64 said: Oh and there is a monumental difference between
the "fun" of posting in forums and a guy who's bored
With swinging so he has to reach deeper into his bag of
kinks to have fun.

I'm not bored with swinging! What I'm suggesting, IS, swinging. If my future wife and I met up with you and your future husband, I'd VERY much be interested in swinging. I'd just very politely ask your husband to leave you at home. That's all. I'm sure he'd understand, and agree.
 _Sweet_T
Msg: 52
Hotwifing
Posted: 5/22/2015 10:33:36 PM
When we were younger we all played differently. Some girls like to pretend to be princess, some would play house, and some girls rather do sports. Boys played video games, or sports or dressed in mom's clothes and all of this was ok. So why would we all play the same as adults? So many different ways of entertaining ourselves and all of it (as long as it doesn't include children and helpless people) is ok. We all have our thing even if we are not willing to admit it on a dating profile, which is ok. But why do we have to judge and ridicule those that don't agree with yourself. I am not a hotwife nor does it interest me but if that is what this person chooses to do, who are we to judge? I guess I just don't understand why we can't all play how we want and just get along.
 lyndon88
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Hotwifing
Posted: 6/3/2015 11:48:53 PM
I am looking for something similar, but I would not be monogamous, but only play with others with permission, just as she does. My main desire is to see her with select men. When she is happy, I'm happy. However the relationship has to be loving and close and long term/marriage.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Hotwifing
Posted: 6/4/2015 10:29:53 AM

IF you develop love, and engage that love in your sex life your need for kink will diminish down to zero. After you bring that love into your sex life you can then perceive some spiritual connection in your monogamous sexual life and it will be so hot that you need to step back from time to time because the sizzle factor is overwhelming. Carry on.

Hogswallop.

I WAS in love, in a monogamous relationship, and yes.. not engaging in kink activities (mostly because he freaked out at the mere mention of a dildo, let alone flat out refused to allow one in our bedroom) with someone who was emotionally/mentally abusive to me, and physically/emotionally/mentally abusive to one of our spawn. I am glad I didn't carry on with that because I'd probably be in jail for murder right now.

Eleven years later I am in a non-monogamous relationship (my suggestion/choice!) with a man who loves me, supports me, is good to me (other than not picking up his dirty clothes, damnit)... and the one before him was just as wonderful. And I'm happy. Well, other than that dirty clothes issue anyway.

If monogamy works for you and it's what you want, awesome, go do that.
If non-monogamy works for you and it's what you want, awesome, go do that.
Do NOT tell someone who has different beliefs than you that they are doing it wrong or that they've never had a "true..." whatever kind of relationship that you have. That's like telling a lesbian who has never had sex with a man that she just hasn't met the right man. Gross.
 tgif333
Msg: 55
Hotwifing
Posted: 6/4/2015 3:45:48 PM
sweet T

who are we to judge?

sometimes we should.

because Liberals didn't judge, 15 year olds are getting pregnant and their mothers are holding baby showers for them.

yeah, i'm going to judge!
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 56
Hotwifing
Posted: 6/6/2015 2:19:30 PM

because Liberals didn't judge, 15 year olds are getting pregnant and their mothers are holding baby showers for them.

...while neo-cons praise the fathers
 ohenryx
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Hotwifing
Posted: 6/8/2015 3:37:38 PM

Hearton64
I could feasibly see a guy across the room and grab his hand and take him into a bathroom and get f*cked
against a wall.Without ANY conversation,let alone emotion or love.And not even see myself as a "slut".
Ive done it before. Ive done a lot of seedy things in my past. Sh*t that would make you question my sanity!

Damn, was that you? Yeah, yeah, I can definitely see the resemblance, you haven’t changed that much at all!

I choose not to lower myself to that animalistic level as I once did , so I stay civilized.

Not me, I’m crazier than ever!

norwegianguy123
Yeah, but I think it's different when you and your buddy are at the bar, looking to tag-team a girl. I would assume if both guys were a bit shy or awkward about it, they'd play paper-rock-scissors to see who asks her if she's up for a tag-team-bang

Flashback, 35 years ago. I’m at the bar, hanging out with 2 girls, alternating my attentions. One leans in and says to me, “You don’t have to choose, you know.”

Harsh reality: what she meant was that I could pay for both of them. Damn, what a buzz kill!

tgif333

Who are we to judge?

sometimes we should.

yeah, i'm going to judge!

Talk about a world class buzz kill. How in hell did we get from hotwife, swingers, and slutty sex into a political argument.

Jeez, Louize, leave your politics out of my sex life, will ya?
 StarClassic
Msg: 58
Hotwifing
Posted: 6/9/2015 11:02:51 AM
^^^ I got's to agree with OhHenry. Thinking they know how to live our lives for us, the courts and gov meddle in our lives enough as it is.

Tom, I think you recognize I'm as staunchly conservative as they come. But when it comes down to what goes on in the bedroom between two consenting adults it's none of gov's business. Whether I agree with (pondering the correct word here) (couldn't find it without sounding like an insufferable assh*le, which I am) They,big brother, has already put a big enough footprint on the lives of supposedly free citizens. Once gov decides For Me that I can't have a preference for slim women with small breasts they will next decide my KC Strip steak must be well done rather than the medium rare I prefer.

sorry for the rant folks, I'm just anal that way. And it don't involve a d!ck.;)

this log in type a post, log in post a post,,,,,,, SUCKS!!!!!
 chrissieha
Msg: 59
Hotwifing
Posted: 9/9/2015 3:58:14 PM
This idea was just introduced to me and I find it absolutely intriguing. I have yet to plunge into it but it's not as taboo as I would have thought 5 yrs ago. I would definitely be upfront but ease into it at the right time.
 basilisk123
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Hotwifing
Posted: 9/9/2015 6:00:41 PM
Wouldn't this be cuckolding? Whatever floats your boat I say...
Personally not into the whole cuckold/hotwifing (whatever it is) thing. I would be pissed off at the very idea.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 61
Hotwifing
Posted: 9/10/2015 9:12:54 AM
"**At Hotwife is a married woman who's husband encourages her to have sex with other men. Aside from her hubby, she could have a boyfriend and maybe a few FWB. The husband would remain completely monogamous "

No , she would be a cuckoldress and he would be a cuckold.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 62
Hotwifing
Posted: 9/13/2015 4:55:04 AM
Yep....spring it on here then maybe she would find someone she liked better or even fall for someone else and run off.....
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 63
Hotwifing
Posted: 2/29/2016 8:32:22 AM
Actually the fetish difference between HotWifing and Cuckolding is that with Hotwifing the husband is generally dominant or at least not submissive whereas with cuckolding the husband typically is submissive.

Now TECHNICALLY they are both cuckolding by definition alone.
 FGRN83
Msg: 64
Hotwifing
Posted: 2/29/2016 9:11:54 AM
I have seen a lot of this. Every democrat and almost every republican. They love to watch European women get raped by immigrants.
 IgottaName
Msg: 65
Hotwifing? You mean Cuckolding?
Posted: 3/1/2016 3:56:34 AM
I think the real underlying question here is, "Are there any women where that would take you as their cuckold?"
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 66
Hotwifing? You mean Cuckolding?
Posted: 3/1/2016 12:35:38 PM
^^^^^^ I'd bet most women would rather cuckold their husband without his knowledge than do it knowing he gets off on it. Sure, with the latter, there wouldn't be any guilt but I think most women IDEALLY would rather be with the type of guy who wouldn't like it.

I'm sure some would think it was too good to be true, but not many

...then again, I could be wrong
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/1/2016 8:24:29 PM
First of all mostly it is usually the married man that would want extra marital lovers and the wife to tolerate it. I cant believe that a man would remain monogamous whilst encouraging the wife to have other men. That is seriously weird.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 68
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/2/2016 10:30:31 AM

I have seen a lot of this. Every democrat and almost every republican. They love to watch European women get raped by immigrants.

Wow, so you've seen A LOT of this? So obviously you like to watch European women get raped by immigrants?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 69
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/2/2016 12:28:25 PM
" I cant believe that a man would remain monogamous whilst encouraging the wife to have other men. "

It's unusual isn't it ?
Most guys would be too jealous, the next biggest portion of guys would want to be able to have fun on the side as well.

Why do some guys want to get the raw end of the deal on purpose ??????

Maybe someone can shed some light on this. Enquiring minds want to know, haha
 south_city
Msg: 70
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/2/2016 7:57:55 PM

I cant believe that a man would remain monogamous whilst encouraging the wife to have other men.

Some swingers are like this. The wife has sex with other men ( and sometimes women as well ). While the husband just watches. Some men have a fantasy that they want to fulfill. While other men might have some "performance issues".
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 71
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/4/2016 8:21:55 AM
"I've never understood it either... It's like they want to be humiliated but are trying to justify it by attempting to look like they are more sexually open..."

I don't know if they ALL want to be humiliated , as in, sit on a chair in the corner of the bedroom and watch kinda thing.

Maybe some simply get excited to receive a phone call from their wife saying " don't wait up , I met someone and am going to have some fun tonight " ?

I remember a story from a magazine a looooooooooooooong time ago called " Picture this " . The guy goes through his wife's purse because he needed some cash and finds an envelope full of pix of his wife and her boss getting it on. At first he's angry but in the end is looking forward to her bringing him more pix.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/7/2016 6:23:17 AM

Why do some guys want to get the raw end of the deal on purpose ??????

If it's what they want, it's NOT the "raw end of the deal"...it's only that way to you because you would not want that kind of thing in your relationship.

Maybe some simply get excited to receive a phone call from their wife saying " don't wait up , I met someone and am going to have some fun tonight " ?

I remember a story from a magazine a looooooooooooooong time ago called " Picture this " . The guy goes through his wife's purse because he needed some cash and finds an envelope full of pix of his wife and her boss getting it on. At first he's angry but in the end is looking forward to her bringing him more pix.

I have a partner that enjoys this...emotional masochism...he gets off on the sting of jealousy/envy. Some of the things he fantasizes about are pretty intense, and mostly unrealistic, which is the whole point to it being a fantasy.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 73
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/7/2016 12:56:39 PM

I have a partner that enjoys this...emotional masochism...he gets off on the sting of jealousy/envy.

I guess everybody is different. For me, the above would not work at all. I had a girlfriend that loved to mention other guys that had the hots for her, but that she was not doing anything. Then she would flirt with them. While I don't consider myself a jealous person, it made me angry. It was not something that I wanted or desired.

But like you said, some people like it, crave it. And if you have two consenting adults, go for it.
 DontDeleteMePOF
Msg: 74
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/18/2016 6:21:55 AM
Might be a good time to update your profile picture sounds like your upset that someone says your sexy in a sex chat but your the one that cant post a current picture jesus aged Christ
 DontDeleteMePOF
Msg: 75
Hotwifing
Posted: 3/18/2016 6:23:59 AM
In response to the girl Belle with a picture of her aged 16

And to say you dont take pictures from aged 16 to 25 is a load of crap your either catfishing or your full of crap
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hotwifing