Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 newoldgirl
Msg: 259
i think she may me over weightPage 10 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)

wth are you talking about? you've been here a week, and this message board is more freewheeling than it ever was. there are no earth-shattering opinions here that we haven't already seen at least ten times, so controversy def. isn't an issue. but as freewheeling as this board has become, yes it's a pity the trolls never seem to last for long.

A week? Doubts...

Just an old friend with a new name :)
 import_from_uk
Msg: 260
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:57:06 PM

Jesus Christ. I got a message saying she saw my post on this forum... so thanks a lot for the bad replies. she then vanished from my inbox on POF. what a bunch of bounders and rude people some of you are on here.

So we are responsible for you being a douche? Funny how that happens with certain people. No accountability.

And..I told you women had a link to your forum posts. Karma.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 261
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:57:49 PM
This is like that game you play at camp where someone
starts a story and people have to add to it.
Layers and layers.
No way the woman in question got a copy of this thread
unless he sent it to her (if she even exists)
In what universe does a woman drive to someone's house
sans knickers for a shagging with someone who has already
told her he's not attracted to her?

I realize POF is it's on world unto itself...but gads.

And now he took his marbles and isn't coming back.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 262
Posted: 5/28/2015 1:02:08 PM
I take cold comfort in knowing she isn't knickerless this coming Sat.
ok, I am meeting a man Friday night, I think he is bigger than his photos show, and far older..
but he did say he would be arriving sans Jockeys. I trust that means the horse is riderless. He's just going to meet me and give me a huge diamond ring and 3 million dollars. Because I can't wink
I'll keep you all updated
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 263
Posted: 5/28/2015 1:07:28 PM

did say he would be arriving sans Jockeys.

Jockeys!! That is disgusting. So pazzé.

I only wear my Calvin Kleins. No wait, those are dirty... I only wear my fruit of the loom. Wait. Those have holes and the elastic is done. How about Old Navy briefs. Yeah baby. Oh shit, those are in the damper, still dirty. So all I have is this old pair on the bed and and and are they dirty? Or are they clean?

The horror, the horror. the horror.. ahhhh.

Sniff, sniff, sniff.

Yeah, they're clean. Tidy whiteties
 chameleonf
Msg: 264
Posted: 5/28/2015 1:16:57 PM

And now he took his marbles and isn't coming back.

Fret not, he's still here, but I think his marbles may have left before he even got here. Although I'm not entirely sure of that because he can certainly spin a funny yarn...lol
 tgif333
Msg: 265
Posted: 5/28/2015 1:19:15 PM
Deepak said:

^^^^^ He's a Brit, so ya gotta say

" Tom Jones has left the building "

sorry Deepak, i'm a rock and roll trivia expert. Tom Jones is Welsh. I've seen him twice back in the day. I took my mom. she kept screaming at him, "IT'S NOT UNUSUAL TOM!!!!" so finally came over to her and said, "It's coming up madam!" Mom laughed and giggled like a teenager. Tom is one of the greatest frontmen ever. like Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland, he never stops moving.

you gotta say Paul McCartney has left the building!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 266
Posted: 5/28/2015 1:40:53 PM

" Tom Jones has left the building "

Didn't women used to throw their nickers at him?
 kj521
Msg: 267
i think he may be under weight
Posted: 5/28/2015 2:52:28 PM
Now y'all have done it. You scared Mr. Clitheroe away....

Poor fella is gonna be nick nak - less Saturtday night.....sitting home....all alone...and doing the Loner Dance. :(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD0avXLs0eA
 clooneystutor
Msg: 268
Posted: 5/28/2015 2:53:46 PM
Poor fella hurt his writing hand too...

InnerGorilla
Msg: 269
Posted: 5/28/2015 2:58:04 PM

Poor fella is gonna be nick nak - less Saturtday night.....sitting home....all alone...and doing the Loner Dance. :(

I don't know Kj. This is the type of guy that goes to a bar scans around and will sleep with anything that moves and wear knickers and has too boobs, regardless if she is ugly, fat, short, tall, has three boobs, a mustache, bawl, missing teeth.
 DietFree
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2015 3:18:52 PM

so it's time for plan B date I guess. bit ugly, but super slim.

Aw, c'mon, guy....you're not THAT slim and ugly.
 kayla_58
Msg: 272
Posted: 5/28/2015 3:25:34 PM

no-one from the UK under the age of 85 with links to royalty uses the word "bounders".....

I thought his use of "crikey" was contrived. That's Australian, mate.
 MaccaFan2
Msg: 273
Posted: 5/28/2015 5:21:08 PM
I don't believe for a minute he's British.
His teeth are too white and too straight....
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 274
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:08:54 PM
clitheroe

A bit ugly but super slim???, a female version of you???, could be a match made in heaven!!!. Go for it. I can hear the bones scraping together from here.

The overweight gal who is not bothering with you after all, needs to put full length shots up at the get go and she wont suffer all this angst. But I guess she thought having a pretty face may compensate. She now knows that some men will pump and dump a fattie but not want to really date her.
 tgif333
Msg: 275
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:17:50 PM
The Clit Hero was a true inspiration to me.

I now know what his secret is.

when I get to Clearwater/Tampa I'll go to a bar where all the hotties hang out.

i'll jump up on a table and yell out, "OK, you massive babes pay attention! all those NOT wearing knickers will have the privilege of having sex with me tonight but i'll not be attracted to you in the least."

if no one answers i'll go to plan B and take the slim ugly ones.

It will make a real great first impression in my new home.

I'll be sooo popular
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 276
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:56:29 PM
Wait a minute. This f*cker is now claiming Miss Massive mysteriously found her way to the forums, and saw this thread??

Now I *know* he's a liar. This whole thing was a complete fabrication.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 12:52:20 AM
"Crikey" is more than likely Ccockney slang and as Australia is a British colony we use some of the vernacular. It is not strictly an Australian term or coloquilism.

His teeth may be white but anyone can do that with whitener products these days and if you look closely his teeth are not that straight.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 12:56:46 AM
but but.. TGIF, you said the bar where all the hotties hang out and then mentioned the massive girls who are not attractive but who may have the privilege of being fcucked as long as they are not wearing knickers. Then you mentioned the slim but ugly ones....
a bit of a contradiction but we get the message underlying.....
 clooneystutor
Msg: 279
Posted: 5/29/2015 1:08:13 AM
Ladies...

Please take this to heart.

We don't phuck ugly women.

We phuck attractive enough :)
 Dee4166
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 1:23:05 AM
Oh SHOCKER....our troll has taken his toys and gone home....

What a shame.....0_0

Oh don't get all sulky, I want to hear more tales of CLIT HERO !

" DOWN, DOWN AND AWAY !!!!!!!!! "

Now this was a good one....LOL

Yikes...so now it's on to 'slim and ugly' huh?

Ah well, guess he considers that an 'upward move'...although rather than have her take off her panties, he may have to ask her to wear a bag over her head....

You know....because he has those 'delicate sensibilities' and all.... lmao
 springorfall
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 3:12:36 AM
Well, as a PG Wodehouse fan I too could use "bounders" as well as "tip top cheerio" and "you old brick". Of course, I might need a translator for anyone I was talking to, I suppose.

(and btw. I'm British born and bred with no connection to royalty, although my teeth are perfectly fine, ta very much! Pip pip toodles and all that rot :) )
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 282
Posted: 5/29/2015 3:26:09 AM

.............so thanks a lot for the bad replies. she then vanished from my inbox on POF.

You are very welcome, anytime anytime, we aim to please, so happy we could be of help and such a pity. Hate when this happens!

Anyone see where the marbles went? Someone is a few marbles shy of a full Chinese checkers game, LOL
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 283
Posted: 5/29/2015 4:18:37 AM

i'll jump up on a table and yell out, "OK, you massive babes pay attention! all those NOT wearing knickers will have the privilege of having sex with me tonight but i'll not be attracted to you in the least."

if no one answers i'll go to plan B and take the slim ugly ones

The new clit hero, on this sound of the pond!

LOL, TGIF!
 Dee4166
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 5:27:46 AM
Thanks for the B-Day wishes Pig and Cham..... :-)

My condolences as well LIR....

Perhaps I have. Knowingly and voluntarily. Even suspicion here of being a person with opinions deemed unacceptable is enough to caste one into the world of banishment. That is my point for the above post. Its not really hard to see what has been happening here. Anybody reading this board over the last few months, like I have, knows full well the dynamics in play and who is in control.

FINALLY!!! Someone who knows!!!

Please, pray tell, DO enlighten us, or me at least...I keep hearing this and STILL have no clue as to who the Man/Woman Behind the Curtain, IS!!!!

I have been accused myself of being behind this Machiavellian plan...but, sadly, am just as clueless as many.....

Go ahead and share your theories, I'm really interested in finally solving the mystery....You can pm me if you fear being banished as a result of answering the question....
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >