Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hearton64
Msg: 285
i think she may me over weightPage 11 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Vector? Is that you?^^^^
 eternalrealist2015
Msg: 287
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/29/2015 6:14:27 AM

Ladies...

Please take this to heart.

We don't phuck ugly women.

We phuck attractive enough :)

I read this early this morning and it sort of hit me hard. Even with the :) at the end, sort of like the guy in another thread who wrote the 'Feed Me, F*ck Me, Shut the F*ck Up' but did it with 'a smile', that also hit hard. Like the OP, who may not be real but certainly put forth an attitude that many seem to get - an unattractive or overweight or, heck, just attractive enough... woman is really not good enough for anything but a quick shag.

And I suspect the reason is that I've known more than one or two men in my life (not from OLD, btw) who were willing to f*ck me but .... otherwise seemed hold me in contempt. I'm not worthy of respect or really consideration as an actual person.... but I'll do in terms of getting your d*ck wet? Gosh, how flattering!!!

NB -- I don't find the nasty 'joking' (or not) comments about men that funny or appropriate either - I've called more than one female out on the forums over the years for something similar - even though I can not relate 'as directly'.

I do realize that the forums are probably MORE full of folks who really dislike the other gender than the world at large, but, unfortunately, I also find a lot of ugly things that are said here do resonate with some of my worse experiences.

Yeah, I recognize this mindset - I made it over a month on PoF, trying to be positive, meet people but I'm feeling less and less like I have the reserves for this mating game. Maybe participating in the forums at the same time was a mistake?

sigh.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 288
Posted: 5/29/2015 6:14:37 AM
Not only did she see your posts about her massiveness but all her messages disappeared from your inbox you were going with plan B ugly and slim but now........not only have you miracuously resurrected the date via text....but everyone here is "nutters".

You are one seriously sick individual.
 tgif333
Msg: 289
Posted: 5/29/2015 6:20:28 AM
Dee

Latitia:

but but.. TGIF, you said the bar where all the hotties hang out and then mentioned the massive girls who are not attractive but who may have the privilege of being fcucked as long as they are not wearing knickers. Then you mentioned the slim but ugly ones....
a bit of a contradiction but we get the message underlying.....

not at all. allow me to ed-u-ma-cate you.......

as a man who has worked the rooms of hundreds of bars, nightclubs and dance clubs since I was teen seeking ladies who do not wear knickers, the hotties almost always have a wing-woman of questionable attractiveness with them. these sometime "massive" wing-women are there to soak up and keep company the ugly wingman of the hunky guy that the hotties meet. wing-women can also be slim and unattractive ergo Plan B.
 Hearton64
Msg: 290
Posted: 5/29/2015 6:39:31 AM

but being over weight IS a deal breaker for ME,

I just do not want to date a person who is over weight, its simple

i do not want to meet an overweight person.... simples! well i wont ask her for more photos, but if she turns up and is massive, i will make sure she sees me and just walk away...

I just do not want to date a person who is over weight, its simple

there was no way i could be attracted to her

and trust me it never can with me and people who over eat.

I just cannot have a relationship with an over weight person

she is massive I will probably still meet
her for a night out as no doubt it would
be a one night stand for me,
I suppose its better than staying in at home.

and now I have agreed to meet her even though she is flippin massive...

I am happy to have a date with her even though she is massive....

I could never regularly see an over weight woman

typically I will book 2 dates for the same night in case one of them cancels, so it's time for plan B date I guess. bit ugly, but super slim.

I am not a cad, and would never take advantage of a fellow human being.
I cleared all this up via text message with her now as luckily she gave me
her mobile, so my original date is still on, no thanks to you nutters! (no malice intended)

You are the nutter!
I wonder what you could have said to her to
give her reason to dismiss YOUR WORDS!???

You are a cad and you are taking advantage of her
and I can only hope this opens your eyes to just how
rude you truly are to Phuck a woman you have made
completely clear that you would NEVER respect or care
about as long as she was "massive"!

Obviously you made us all out to be crazy so you
could get laid but if you had any conscience you wouldn't!
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 291
Posted: 5/29/2015 6:57:31 AM

I have little clue as to what most of you are talking about here, I am real, and it is a real issue. I am not a cad, and would never take advantage of a fellow human being. I cleared all this up via text message with her now as luckily she gave me her mobile, so my original date is still on, no thanks to you nutters! (no malice intended)

sure dude, we believe everything you say. you're extremely real and normal and so is your date, because she 'pre agreed' to every single way you offered to take advantage of her. now go eff yourself.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 292
Posted: 5/29/2015 7:07:12 AM

I have little clue as to what most of you are talking about here, I am real, and it is a real issue. I am not a cad, and would never take advantage of a fellow human being. I cleared all this up via text message with her now as luckily she gave me her mobile, so my original date is still on, no thanks to you nutters! (no malice intended)

I see what you did here, but it's not working.
I hope you get what you deserve in life and that someday someone treats you
as you have treated this woman.

If, of course this story is true.
If it's not, please take mowtown's advice.
 kayla_58
Msg: 293
Posted: 5/29/2015 7:37:43 AM
Welcome back!

Some of us appreciate your alternate view of reality and can't wait to hear where your imagination (and absurd perspective) takes you next ...
 clooneystutor
Msg: 294
Posted: 5/29/2015 7:45:39 AM
Making our dreams, come true...

for me and youuuuu.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 295
Posted: 5/29/2015 7:51:15 AM
If you didn't have her mobile how did you manage to text to " clear it up"
Details. When people provide too many details they are usually fibbing.
I hope we get the "update"
 kayla_58
Msg: 296
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:07:37 AM

I cleared all this up via text message with her now as luckily she gave me her mobile

I guess he did have her mobile.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 297
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:17:29 AM

I cleared all this up via text message with her now as luckily she gave me her mobile, so my original date is still on, no thanks to you nutters! (no malice intended)

Dude, If you and her are aware of what you are going to do, that may evolve into a rump and heavy sex, that the sex may be casual and with no future consequence, that you do not see her as permanent material but something to enjoy sex and a few hours, by all means have a great time.

There was a time in which I also engaged in one night stands and more casual sex. However, being a total shallow fvck as I am, I always made sure that the women I fvcked were not just attractive enough, but were great arm candy and worthy of my interest if by some weird coincidence she or I wanted to get raunchy under the covers again.

Unfortunately the nature of one night stands is that many times it's the woman that uses the guy and really does not want anything more permanent beyond sex.
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 298
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:20:42 AM

you miracuously resurrected the date via text

What would be " miraculous " to us mere mortals is just another day at the office for the hero of clits !
 DietFree
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:24:25 AM

I cleared all this up via text message with her now as luckily she gave me her mobile, so my original date is still on, no thanks to you nutters! (no malice intended)

Woohoo!!
Stay tuned to this channel to see what happened with his date on Saturday....don't forget the popcorn.
 kj521
Msg: 300
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:28:21 AM
I am with you Ms. Kayla! Inquiring minds want to know!

Mr. Clitheroe....could we start with this text message?
Of what eloquence did this prose beseech to change the massive maiden's heart?
Pray, do tell...and leave not even minuscule crumb unsaid! :)

vvvvvv. Which Chanel perfume would that be?
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 302
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:33:42 AM

And I suspect the reason is that I've known more than one or two men in my life (not from OLD, btw) who were willing to f*ck me but .... otherwise seemed hold me in contempt. I'm not worthy of respect or really consideration as an actual person.... but I'll do in terms of getting your d*ck wet? Gosh, how flattering!!!

Well for what it is worth, you are very pretty. Yes you have some extra weight, but it is very possible to lose the weight with the right attitude, and if you did so, you would likely be considered raging hot. Buying a fitbit or other activity tracker, walking a minimum of 15K steps a day, and eating well . . . NEVER ALLOWING YOURSELF TO GO HUNGRY, is the not so secret success to a diet. Cutting out excess sugar and fried foods, replacing it with nuts, beans, fruit, fish, chicken, etc. and the weight will pour off.

As for OP, he is simply a putz. For all of the accusations I have had hurled my way, I never try to offend people in the manner this guy is . . . and he is doing just for his own amusement. A man with his lack of character is not worth taking seriously or getting upset over.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 303
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:33:50 AM
^^^
As if a massive maiden, or a lover of massive maidens, would leave ANY crumbs at all!
Like you said earlier, if she leaves him now, she will take away the biggest part of him.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 304
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:34:42 AM
Will you at least buy her breakfast in the morning and walk her to her car???
 2ufo
Msg: 305
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:35:29 AM

I read this early this morning and it sort of hit me hard. Even with the :) at the end, sort of like the guy in another thread who wrote the 'Feed Me, F*ck Me, Shut the F*ck Up' but did it with 'a smile', that also hit hard. Like the OP, who may not be real but certainly put forth an attitude that many seem to get - an unattractive or overweight or, heck, just attractive enough... woman is really not good enough for anything but a quick shag.

Yeah, same here. Taken to heart.
My empathies and deepest understanding for your entire post.

Well for what it is worth, you are very pretty. Yes you have some extra weight, but it is very possible to lose the weight with the right attitude, and if you did so, you would likely be considered raging hot. Buying a fitbit or other activity tracker, walking a minimum of 15K steps a day, and eating well . . . NEVER ALLOWING YOURSELF TO GO HUNGRY, is the not so secret success to a diet. Cutting out excess sugar and fried foods, replacing it with nuts, beans, fruit, fish, chicken, etc. and the weight will pour off.

I truly hate skinny men who give dieting advice and have no clue.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 306
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:42:22 AM

This is not a story, it is real. I do not want to fall out or argue with anyone on here.

your pie hole.
*yawn*
 eternalrealist2015
Msg: 307
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:43:53 AM

ummm, thanks?

FYI - I have run a dozen double digit mile races in the past 4 years. I train for them 6 days per week. I laugh at the folks who wear fitbits and count their steps as I'm logging 12 and 15 mile training runs. I don't eat fried food and haven't had sugar in long time (after about 3-4 weeks, I didn't even want it, so I just say no, whenever it's offered).

I've never had any issue with men finding me attractive. When I was first divorced, I was kind of going through those crazy times and was thinner than I was now - frankly, that made the way I was treated MUCH worse.

It's this attitude that we women are all just measured on our f*ckability and not as human beings that bugs me.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 308
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:46:14 AM

Well for what it is worth, you are very pretty. Yes you have some extra weight, but it is very possible to lose the weight with the right attitude, and if you did so, you would likely be considered raging hot. Buying a fitbit or other activity tracker, walking a minimum of 15K steps a day, and eating well .

Piss off.
 CharminC
Msg: 309
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:46:38 AM

This is not a story, it is real. I do not want to fall out or argue with anyone on here. She understands when I explained about crazy people on online forums and shes digging that

In other words, she's dumb as shyt falling for every word you say so you can hump and dump her.
Surely she could be fine with knowing it's just a hump and dump (does she?) but does she know its only because she's MASSIVE and you want an opportunity to let your hair down and get laid?
Nah... I highly doubt she does.

You
put the D....................in douchebag

next
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 310
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:49:25 AM

do you really think you can continue insulting women but think they'll be stupid enough to take it as a compliment because you called them 'very pretty'?
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 311
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:54:41 AM

This is not a story, it is real. I do not want to fall out or argue with anyone on here. She understands when I explained about crazy people on online forums and shes digging that. As well as being nickerlessI also asked her to wear Chanel perfume as it sends me wild, which she acquiesced too also. I really think you should be happy for her, as it is mutually consenting and I am playing by the true gentlemen s rules of cricket.

How did she find the forums?

Well, for what it's worth, you should shut your f*cking face. No one asked you for dieting tips, Richard Simmons.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >